Bellybutton Fetish/Tickle One...

By Zazzy109

Yes. for those of you who read my stories, you know that I have a bellybutton fetish. And I love to sneak the... More

Trip
Bus Ride
Toon Tickles
An Experience
Interrogate
Shamers
Neko Tickles
Messing Around
Beach Experience
Miraculous Ladybug: The Tickler (Fanfic)
A Date (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)
Wholesome (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Laughing At Mark (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Pool
Outies
Teasing Josh
The Merman
New Friend
Bus Ride From School
Honey (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Cards (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Tickles (Life Is Strange 2 Fanfiction)
Story
Kingdom Hearts fanfiction Chapter
Another chapter from Kingdom Hearts fanfiction
Belly Button play
Tummy Play
Cuteness
Having Fun
Roxas (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Bad Day, Turned Better
Messing Around Part 2
Voice Impressions (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Teasing The Nobody (Kingdom Hearts fanfiction)
Crushes And Fetishes
A Giant's Belly Button
Caught (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Horror Game (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Staring Contest (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
New Student
Chapter from my book "Powerful"
Trip Part 2
Tickling Hayner (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Friendly Tickles
Teaseful Toon
Valentines Chocolates (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Shirtless Mod (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
No More Shaming (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 2 (Gym Class Problems)
Cropped (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Bad Day, Turner Better Part 3 (Julian's Bellybutton)
Bellybutton Fun (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 4 (Arthur's BellyButton)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 5 (Adam's Belly Button)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 6 (Marcus' Bellybutton)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 7 (Ryan's Bellybutton)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 8 (Janitor Shed)
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 9 (Everyone's Belly Buttons)
Tickles
Superhero Tickles
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 10 (The Shadow Person)
Adorable Neko Tickles
Interrogate (Remake)
Mark and Sora (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)
Tummy Tickles (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)
Julian x MaleReader
Trip: Day 2
Author's Note #1
Sora's Turn (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
With Great Power... Comes a great lot of consequences
Peter's Stomach Rumbles (Spider-Man Fanfic)
Something More (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Ticklish Android (Detroit: Become Human Fanfiction)
Hungry Sora (Kingdom Hearts fanfic)
Tummy Raspberry (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Julian and Andy (BDTB Story)
A Giant's Belly Button (Remake)
Playing With Each Other's Belly Buttons (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art
Monkey Bar Tickles (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic)
The Popular Student
Uranus
Bad Day, Turned Better Part 11 Nerraw Part 1
Belly Button Fetish Art #2
Don't Be Shy (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Tartaglia x MaleReader (Genshin Impact Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art #3
Space Station
Ticklish Android: Part 2 (Detroit Become Human Fanfiction)
Mark and Tidus (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art #4
Mermen (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Belly Button Fetish Art #5
Carlton and Hugo
Famous Boy Tickles
Belly Button Fetish Art #6
Femboy Streamer Tickles
Femboy Belly Button Pokes
Tummy Kisses (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
Teasing Mark (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)
MaleReader x Gorou (Genshin Impact Fanfiction) Tummy Rubs
Belly Button Fetish Art #7
Famous Boy Tickles 2
Outie Love
Playing With Each Other's Belly Buttons Part 2 (Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction)

A Lovely Vacation

1.1K 22 1
By Zazzy109

My family had to go on trip, to their distant family's house to attend family reunion next week. We where staying at one of my aunts, and she has a son, and I've met him a few times a while back, but apparently that son of hers, has a friend, and he's gonna staying with them for a bit, because of reasons I don't know off.

When we reached to my aunts house, my aunt came to the door, and greeted us all, giving me the tightest hug, nearly killing me. "I'm so glad you're here Zack!" She said. "I-I'm...glad to!" I said wheezing because of the tight hug. "Hey Zack!"

My aunts son came to the door. "Hey dude!" I said to him smiling. All of us went inside the house, as my parents helped with the suit cases. My aunt's son's name is Matthew, and he took me up to his room. "I don't know if mom told you, but I have a friend over" He said. I nodded. "Yeah, she did"

Matthew opened the door to his room, and we both walked in to a room filled with many gaming posters and shelves filled with figures of characters. I smiled. "Typical Matt. Always a big gamer nerd" I thought to myself. "Hey, James, this is Zack, my cousin" Matthew said.

There was a guy, sitting at Matthew's gaming desktop. He didn't hear Matthew, so Matthew walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. "Dude-" He said.

The guy took of the headphones and looked at Matthew. "Huh? What is it Matt?" He asked. "My cousin's over"

James turned around, and looked at me, and when he did, my face got extremely flustered. He was extremely cute, he had shortish black hair, and he had braces on his teeth. He was extremely cute to me.

"James, this is Zack, Zack, this is Jam-" My cousin was trying to introduce me to James, but I was staring at James like a creepy idiot, and I'm pretty sure my face was red as the dirt on the baseball field at my school. Matthew noticed my flustered face. He knows I'm attracted to guys, so all he did was smirk. "Well, I see what's happening here~"

I heard him say that, and I blushed even more. "I'll let you two be alone for you to get to know each other" My brother said as he left, leaving me alone with James. I blushed madly, as I turned my head back to him. He was just sitting on the chair looking confused. I was about to say something, but then he spoke up. "Matt, right? He's so confusing sometimes" He laughed.

I was so relieved he didn't catch on to what Matthew was saying. Me and Matthew used to go to the same school when he lived more closer to me, around 8 years ago, and he'd always tease the crap out of me when I had crushes. 'Some things never change' I said to myself.

"I was playing some Minecraft" James said as he turned around back to the computer. I always used to play Minecraft, but I'm not that much of a gamer anymore with how my life is going. "What have you built?" I asked as I walked closer to him. "Way to many shit. I make Matt's build look like shit" He giggled.

"Hey, I heard that!" Yelled Matthew as he was walking back into the room. "Hey, I thought you where gonna 'let us be alone'" James said. Matt chuckled as he was a walking over to his bed. "What you wanna be alone or something~?" Matt teased. James rolled his eyes. "See what I have to put up with?"

All I did was chuckle. "Trust me, I know exactly what you have to put up with"

Later that day, we had dinner. My aunt is always the type of person to always cook a heck ton of food. But, with me, I never eat much. I have stomach growl fetish, and I always want to see If I could hear mine, but I always end up in pain if I eat to much. Curse my small ass stomach. "Woah, slow down James, that's like your third plate-"

I looked up, and saw Matt talking to James. Apparently James has been eating a lot. "Hey, I am really hungry, it's been a long day-"

"A long day of playing on my computer?" James laughed. "Hey, what can I say, Minecraft takes a lot of energy"

All of that, and I was not even expecting what was gonna happen later.

Later that night, we had to go to bed. There's a few rooms in the house. James has his own room for now. "Where...am I gonna sleep?" I asked. Matt looked back at me. We both where in the hallway, and James was probably in the room playing more games. "Oh... never thought of that yet..."

"Um... Maybe you can share the bed with James?"

My face went EXTREMELY red. "U-uh? WhaT? UH..w- I'll sleep with you instead-"

He laughed. "Why? You can't handle being in the same bed as him?"

I blushed harder. "Shut up!" I said.

"Well, you still can't sleep with me, my bed is a twin size, both of us surely can't fit on it"

I knew he was right. Last time we stayed over, i tried sleeping with him, but every 10 minutes one of us would fall off the bed.

I knew I had to go with it. I had to sleep with James, apparently the bed in his room, is a full size.

Well shit.

****

I walked into James's room. "James you here?" I asked. I pushed the door open, and saw James completely shirtless, standing near a cabinet, taking cloths out. My face went so freaking red, as I saw his belly, that was completely bloated from all the food he ate.

I sware, my face was about to explode. He heard me come in, and turned around. "Oh hey" He said.

I tried to hide my blush as I walked past him over to the bed. "Rude" He jokingly said. "Can't even say hi back"

All I did was sit on the bed.

James chuckled. "Are you ok? Your face looks like a tomato"

Welp, there goes me hiding my blush.

"It's nothing! I said. He chuckled, and saw next to me on the bed. He hasn't put the shirt on yet, and I saw his pushed out belly, and his wide shallow bellybutton. All I did was look away.

"You don't kind if I sleep shirtless do you? I usually do. I always get hot in shirts in my sleep."

"I-I...Um..."

"If you don't want me to, it's alrig-"

"No! You can, ha! Being hot in your sleep is never a good feeling" I said, probably sounding very awkward. He looked at me confused. "Zack, you can be so funny sometimes" He said.

****

We both where in the bed, lying down. I think James was alseep, but I wasn't. Sometimes it's hard for me to sleep in new places. And also the fact that I'm in bed next to this really cute shirtless boy.

After a while of sitting there, my eyes where slowly shutting, until I heard-

Groowwwwllllll~

My entire face went red. My face went hot. I was dying.

James's full bloated belly just growled EXTREMELY loud!

I was frozen, and didn't know what to do. 'That was his stomach!' I yelled to myself. 'All that stuff he ate-'

Grrroooggggggoowwwllll~

I just sat in the bed and covered my face. I never heard someone's stomach growl that way before. It was making me feel so many ways I can't even describe them.

Then, his stomach growled again!

I slowly looked over to him, then saw that he was awake. For a second I thought he saw me, and got relieved when I thought he didn't, but then he said something.

"You hear this shit too?" He said as he slapped his belly.

That probably killed me, and made me flatlined.

"U-uh...Yeah..." I said.

Grreeeegrrpwwoowwll~

He laughed. "Wow, I shouldn't have ate so much" He moved the blanket down, and showed me his stomach. "Look at how big it is" He said as he rubbed it.

It felt like I was in another world. 'Is this happening right now?' I thought to myself.

Just then, his belly made a high pitched squeal sound. He giggled. "I sware, my tummy can make the weirdest sounds" He as he turned his head to me. All I did, was blush even more since he used the word "tummy"

"You wanna listen to it? Place your ear on it, I'm sure it'll sound extremely loud"

My eyes widen. "L-Listen to it?"

He nodded. I blushed madly. He giggled. "Hey, don't be shy, it's just my belly" he said as he put his hand on my head, trying to make me lie on his belly. I complied, and rested my head on his belly, just above his wide innie.

Grrrrrrggggowllll~ his stomach vibrated beneath my ears. I couldn't help what I did next, and kinda hugged onto his belly, and waist as his stomach made a loud series of grumbles and gurgles.

I think he was a little confused. "You wanna sleep like that?" He asked. I blushed, and looked up at him. "U-uh.. um..."

He giggled, as I stated into his cute face. He rubbed his belly. "You're blushing a lot? You have a crush or me, or what?" He asked with a giggle. I blushed more and covered my face. He smiled. "You do? Awe, that's cute" He said as he poked my cheek with his finger. "And... you like my stomach apparently-" He said.

All I did, was try to deny that, but it was no use. "Dude, you hugged my tummy, you love it"

I blushed and looked down. He looked at me. "Hey, why the ashamed look? I think it's cute you like it~"

Then, his stomach made another grumble.

He looked up at me and smirked. "Listen to it more, ok?"

All I did, was shyly rested my head on his exposed stomach. 'Is this real?'

His belly grumbled, and vibrated.

'Yep, it's really real'

As his stomach growled, I started to play with his wide innie bellybutton, and he giggled a little. "You like navels too?" He asked. I blushed. "A lot... way to much"

"Awe, you have like the cutest fetishes"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 1.1K 199
Mature content
138K 4.2K 24
Bullied and abused, Andy is broken. But all he ever wants was a friend. Someone who accepts him and loves him for himself. Arrogant and cruel, Rye...
1.7K 79 14
"Stop being such a dick to me!" Ella screamed "Stop talking about those soccer men all the time!" Jack yelled Growing up Ella Evans always was into m...