𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 ⚊ �...

By solivagante

What happens when a girl was pulled into the triple threat of three boys she was told to tutor of in an all-b... More

Author's Reminders
Introduction
Horrible Students
Dorm Room # 301
The Roommate Is A He
Nicknames and Excuses
The First Signs Of Threat
Ice Skater's Seatmate
She Needs A Wild Heart
Jealousy Strikes Two
Hitting The Nerves
Friends And Enemies
Everybody's Watching Her
Plan Of A Genius
Blackmail Of The Playboy
An Innocent Kiss
Foods And Shocked Ice
The Irresistible Offer
Her Triple Problems
The Surprise Beach Party
His Cryptic Warning
Park Jay's Girlfriend
Not All Talk And Games
The Talk Between Exes
Her Plan Two Begins
Getaway in Brisbane
Testing The Loyalty
What A Pain Feels Like
The First Tears For Him
Drunk And Wasted
Reality Of A Mistake
Overdramatic Worries
The Aftermath Of A Kiss
Revelations Over Coffees
Home Brings Him Back
Can't Resist The Pull
Talk Of First Kiss And Future
The Impossibility Of Them
Getting More Closer
Comfort In Their Friendship
Meeting Her Aspiration
Friendly Dates And Girl Talk
When Jealousy Blooms
Late Night Drive And It's Risk
The Chaos In P.E Class
Her Biggest Fear Returns
Plans For The Class's Booth
First Day Of Foundation
The Visit Of A Sister
Bestfriend VS. Bestfriend
Lotté World At The Last Day
The Worst Of Her Anger
Mother-Daughter Talk
Their Words Of Advises
Judgement Is Not The Answer
Back to Normal Or Not?
Asking Out and Avoidance
Finally Their First Date
Double Threat Of Bestfriends
Nosy Friends And Bad News
Last Day Before To Jeju
First Day In The Trip
Worse Torture Than Hell
Issues With American Guys
Chicken Fight In the Ocean
Openness At The Beach Night
Go Kart Racing And Secrets
Game Of Spin The Bottle
Like The Sand Castle, It May Broke
His Pain, His Happiness
Entrance Of The Granddaughter
Way Over Beyond Protective
Her Final Conclusion
Before The Party
Enter The World Of Elites
The Heated Revelation
This Is Her Plan All Along
Her Logic On Her Own
Before Her Last Message
The Whole Year After
Her Roommate's Graduation
Park Jay's Ending
Sim Jaeyun's Ending
Park Sunghoon's Ending
Season 2 & 3 Is Out!

Ramblings Over A Confession

3.2K 246 119
By solivagante

Somehow during the long silence the question from the box had delivered in the room, Jake had managed to crack the puzzle that you are.

He wasn't stupid enough to think he had managed to break you down completely and to get why you were basically a walking representation of a lonely girl with a guarded walls.

It wasn't made of an easily breakable woods but bricks, he figure it out.

But you did seemed to act differently around him. Not that the difference wa so noticeable that it's glaringly obvious.

It was the little things; tiny mannerisms that alerted him to the fact that your perception of him had changed.

Whenever you passed him in the halls of Bighit Academy, you would give him a small smile rather than passed him with a nod. Or if the others were around - you would talk to him, your voice warmer to him than to the others.

"What do you say?", he asked curiously, still waiting for an answer.

"I know what it means, but is this for real?", you remarked in confusion, looking back down at the pizzas.

"You can say no. I like you but you don't have to like me back. I can understand", he told you and smiles, managing to struck you inside, like there was an explosion.

An explosion of pain.

"I don't -"

Jake cuts you off and raised his hand, "Wait... Actually, I'm scared. Can you just give me a shake of your head if the answer is no?"

You were about to say something but he beats you to it, and it makes you think if he would even let you talk for today.

"Actually, first, can you tell me something? I had this moment prepared in my head and instead of you making me happy, I can imagine you strangling me before you leave -"

This time, you were the one to cut him off, "Jake, what is your question again?", you asks, smiling at his rambling.

"Will you be my girlfriend?", he rushed out, clearly panicking.

The way his hands was scratching now on his hair that indicates he was nervous made your eyes widen and you took a step back at his question, processing it second by seconds.

Will you be willing to answer the question from the boy you liked?

"I - I.. umm", you stuttered the words out. You stare at Jake, biting the inside of your cheek without knowing the answer to his question.

It wasn't so much as the fact that Jake must be your first potential heartbreak but that it was all you could think about.

I can't certainly love him, you thought to yourself in repeat.

"I am so inlove with you, Y/N", Jake finally began, "I have known you for a few months now and I see you every single day and everytime I laid my eyes on you, I fall all over again. You don't understand, I love everything about you"

Listening is the only thing you could do at the moment.

Then he adds, "I just had to check if you felt something for me because if you don't, it's fine. I figured it's better trying like this than nothing. I probably sound stupid right now and I am definitely rambling but I have to hear it now than later"

"Do you love me or not?", he made hand gestures as he talks and by the end of his question, his face is red. He is also looking anywhere but you.

Now you really wanted to talk for him to know when suddenly, he's talking again.

"This is basically the hardest thing I've ever had to do and my feet wants to shake along my hands because of how nervous I am right now. Okay, I'm going way off the topic now.. Jake, please get yourself together", he keeps on talking and you find it adorable that he's talking more to himself.

And so you turn to sit at the edge of the bed, waiting for him to be done or to finish.

But he just keeps going on and on in his confession, "I've never been really inlove before and it's completely okay if you said you still have feelings for Jay. I can only imagine how stupid I sound right in mentioning your ex-"

"Jake, stop", you interrupted his little adorable speech and his eyes widen, like to a deer.

"Sorry I was rambling again", Jake immediately says, his face redder than even before.

He sits down in his bed, not saying a word to the person keeping him this nervous. Jake is so unlike of himself.

After a few seconds of silence between the two of you in the room, you turn to look at him and he is staring forward, his adam's apple bobbing up and down. His face is slightly less red than before but you were actually glad that you could make him blush this way without even trying.

To be honest with your heart, he looks more adorable in this way.

Like a puppy, not the wilding big dog at Bighit Academy.

Whilst he keeps on avoiding your gaze, it was easy to stare at his face, to enjoy the view. His jawline is so perfect and even his skin is so smooth, smoother than yours could ever have. You just want to lift your hand and touch his jaw because it looks it was carved by God himself.

For a moment, his eyes turned to meet yours and you were thankful that you were strong enough to keep looking, "Please say something. I'm overthinking this way too much"

You stand up and turn to face him, placing your body from between his legs, "Close your eyes", you commanded him to.

"Huh?", he frowns deeply in confusion.

To be specific, he looks so scared and you wanted to laugh at how you built this tough image on his perspective. Maybe what he was expecting for you to is to punch his guts once he closes his eyes.

Or worse, slap some of the pizza slices in his face.

"Close your eyes and I'll give you what you want", you say, and Jake nods, looking so unsure but still close his eyes.

"Think about good things, Jake", he whispers to himself, grinning.

You chuckle from the cute grin in his face before placing a hand in his shoulder and levelling down to your knees, so you could situate your face before him

Here it goes.

Only for you to be shocked when he swooped down then and brought his face close to yours. You flinched at the sudden proximity and he let out a gentle laugh from your reaction.

"If I remember correctly, this means only one thing for me"

"Yes it is", you agreed cautiously, seeing what he would do next.

He closed the remaining distance between the two of you and kissed you in the lips. You melted against him, letting out a muffled gasp when his hand moved to the small part of your back and pulled you down in his lap.

He pulled away first and watched you, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"What?", you pretended to not understand.

"Will you be my girlfriend?", Jake repeated again, slower this time as if he thought you hadn't heard what he said.

But you had heard. You were just wondering if you had misheard.

"Yes"

The word was barely out of your mouth before he slanted his lips over yours again. The second kiss was shorter than the first and when he pulled away, he was looking down at you contemplatedly.

"What?", you asked quietly.

"We're going to have to figure out how to explain this to my friends especially to Sunghoon", he reminded you as he pulls you into a swift hug.

With a sigh, you pressed your forehead against his shoulder and your mind was quick to put itself into work.

You should have known this would be a mistake of yours. But still a sweet one.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

What is happening now?

More drama is coming between the three boys after you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 45.6K 28
a story of a girl who loves to go to the playground just to see her crush every 9 at night ended up facing a crisis in her life. She was struggling t...
108K 5.2K 35
Kim Sunoo's life was so easy and beautiful. But that was until the Lee's became the Kim's neighbor. Why? Because of the two troublesome twins of the...
28.9K 995 47
"Jaeyun, I got him in sight. Target locked." "Good. Take the shot." "Target eliminated." ...
83.3K 4.9K 72
" Do you like me? " Park Hyejin is a playgirl. She play with every boys heart no matter what age they are. Everything she did are for fun and to spen...