𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 ⚊ �...

By solivagante

What happens when a girl was pulled into the triple threat of three boys she was told to tutor of in an all-b... More

Author's Reminders
Introduction
Horrible Students
Dorm Room # 301
The Roommate Is A He
Nicknames and Excuses
The First Signs Of Threat
Ice Skater's Seatmate
She Needs A Wild Heart
Jealousy Strikes Two
Hitting The Nerves
Friends And Enemies
Everybody's Watching Her
Plan Of A Genius
Blackmail Of The Playboy
An Innocent Kiss
Foods And Shocked Ice
The Irresistible Offer
Her Triple Problems
The Surprise Beach Party
Park Jay's Girlfriend
Not All Talk And Games
The Talk Between Exes
Her Plan Two Begins
Getaway in Brisbane
Ramblings Over A Confession
Testing The Loyalty
What A Pain Feels Like
The First Tears For Him
Drunk And Wasted
Reality Of A Mistake
Overdramatic Worries
The Aftermath Of A Kiss
Revelations Over Coffees
Home Brings Him Back
Can't Resist The Pull
Talk Of First Kiss And Future
The Impossibility Of Them
Getting More Closer
Comfort In Their Friendship
Meeting Her Aspiration
Friendly Dates And Girl Talk
When Jealousy Blooms
Late Night Drive And It's Risk
The Chaos In P.E Class
Her Biggest Fear Returns
Plans For The Class's Booth
First Day Of Foundation
The Visit Of A Sister
Bestfriend VS. Bestfriend
Lotté World At The Last Day
The Worst Of Her Anger
Mother-Daughter Talk
Their Words Of Advises
Judgement Is Not The Answer
Back to Normal Or Not?
Asking Out and Avoidance
Finally Their First Date
Double Threat Of Bestfriends
Nosy Friends And Bad News
Last Day Before To Jeju
First Day In The Trip
Worse Torture Than Hell
Issues With American Guys
Chicken Fight In the Ocean
Openness At The Beach Night
Go Kart Racing And Secrets
Game Of Spin The Bottle
Like The Sand Castle, It May Broke
His Pain, His Happiness
Entrance Of The Granddaughter
Way Over Beyond Protective
Her Final Conclusion
Before The Party
Enter The World Of Elites
The Heated Revelation
This Is Her Plan All Along
Her Logic On Her Own
Before Her Last Message
The Whole Year After
Her Roommate's Graduation
Park Jay's Ending
Sim Jaeyun's Ending
Park Sunghoon's Ending
Season 2 & 3 Is Out!

His Cryptic Warning

3.8K 248 209
By solivagante

The hours following the conversation with an annoying ice skater, you were still being pressured by Jay to stay awake even if it was already so late in the night.

Jay had no idea you have a plan on leaving alone and you were not worried if he's going to search you all night in all the rooms available at the hotel. Besides, you were not serious about him and the skinny dipping scares you to the point of messaging Heeseung to get you.

Or rather that had been the plan.

You didn't expect for Sunghoon to find out, let alone to confront you in the middle of your walk towards the entrance of the resort. Now you were standing in front of a condescending glare from an ice skater that reminds you of a wretched penguin.

He didn't do no justice for them, though. They all look so cute in your opinion, but him? Let's place that topic in another day.

"Where do you think on going?", he asked, eventually giving up on glaring at you, like you were his children.

"How did you even notice me here?", you asked, meeting his eyes briefly.

"I spotted your figure creeping out of the hotel room", he lowered his voice as a group of crew passed by, their eyes flickering inquisitively between the two of you.

"And that's your business because?", you started with a teasing smile, reaching out to pat his cheek. He shook it off.

"Just answer that question, woman", Sunghoon looked down at you, the weight of his stare rooted you down in the spot, "Are you planning on cheating with Jay?"

"Of course, I'm not!", you exclaimed, stepping closer to him, "How can you even think that?"

There was a smile playing on his lips, "Cheat with him. He deserves it", he stated.

"Why would I do that?", you asked as you get weirded out by him.

"And just what is your type then?", he says, just an arm was slung around your waist and pulling you into a broad chest.

You looked up to him, "I don't know what my type is. Certainly not a childish guy like you", you smirked at the scowl in his face.

Sunghoon chuckled, leaning down to press in your lips and only for you to cover your mouth with your hand, "Don't cry to me when you found what is he all about"

"Oh please", you muttered, completely pulling away from him, "No boys would make me cry, I would make sure of that"

Sunghoon was silent again and you couldn't help but roll your eyes. He was only this silent if he was overthinking things, making you nudge him in the side to snap him out of his thoughts.

"What are you thinking about now?", you asked, taking your time to wait for Heeseung.

"Can you tell me why you were so scared of getting hurt?", he said, and the glare was back.

"Because the moment I allow it, it would just continue until I can't recognize myself anymore", you stated honestly.

For once, you were being honest to a boy from Bighit Academy. Although you think Sunghoon would not take it seriously, anyway.

He shook his head at your statement, "And that's a problem because you're a damn coward?"

You rolled your eyes, nudging him slightly, "Be serious for a moment, Park Sunghoon"

"I am being serious"

With those words, he took a wine glass from a passing crew and tipped the rest of it's content down his throat. Signalling for another, he picked up a glass of vodka and your eyes widened for what he was planning.

"Sunghoon", you protested, moving to take the glass from him, "Are you trying to get drunk? What if the guard smells you in the dorm?"

"I also know that it could give me courage", he replied, tipping the liquid down his throat before you could snatch it away from him.

"And you need courage because?", you asked out of curiosity.

"Because I'm going over to your boyfriend to ask him for a date with you", Sunghoon said as if he was discussing the weather.

"Sunghoon", you hissed after him but he ignored you and starting to walk away. You catch his arm and forced him to look back at you, "What do you really want?"

His eyes narrowed at you. He used his free hand to ramaged around his pocket and threw what he fished out at you, and you caught it with two hands. You stared at the black velvet box in your hands in shock.

Slowly raising your eyes to Sunghoon's, you tightened your hold on the box and keeps refusing what it means from inside your head.

"I've been carrying it around since the camp", he announced casually, fixing his shirt, "Now if you'll excuse me"

He disappeared off into another path and you opened the box slowly, taking in the beautiful bracelet nestled inside. You scanned the area, looking for him to tell him off.

The words died in your throat when you saw him approaching Jay. The two of them started a quiet conversation which they continued as they made their way to the edge of the shore.

Looking back down at the bracelet, you let out a deep breath and snapped the box shut.

Sunghoon did not just ask you on another date by throwing the box at your face.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

The weather sucks by the next morning when you wake up and it made you stuck in your dorm as the result.

It benefitted your work though, as you power through the things you haven't touched up because of that blasted beach party and based on what you heard from Heeseung, a lot of boys was suspended after the Principal found himself being pranked by naked students last night.

It must be so nice to find some of the students you were teaching will go in the right direction.

When you entered the bathroom to change your outfit, Heeseung opens the door and his jaw drops from seeing the upper part of your body.

You look back at him with wide eyes and your hands practically flipped to get the towel to cover your last sense of dignity. After three seconds of spacing out, Heeseung slaps a hand over his eyes before turning around.

You quickly lifted down your shirt, pulling on a hoodie as well, "Why the hell did you not knock?", you scream, feeling your cheeks slightly heat up.

Heeseung shakes his head, "Close the door next time, damn it", he stated even though he drops his hand from his eyes.

"Are you planning to take a peek of me?", you demanded while frowning deeply at him.

"Nope, never. It was because Jake demanded me to invite you to watch with us in the theater room tonight", he turns around and his words gets caught around his throat.

"I'm wearing clothes now, Heeseung", you told him and let out a soft chuckle as you pushed past him to get in your bed.

"I-I know but please, lock the door next time. There's no point hearing you scream next because the other guys stumbled inside", he puts his hand over his mouth and just stares at you in awe.

Suddenly his gaze on you feels hot and you look away in a rush before another pillow is flying on his way for him to stop with that stare.

"Why did I see a teddy bear jacket in your closet?", you try to change the subject when he throws your pillow back.

Heeseung smiles, "It's my favorite one. I loved those kind of jacket, why not?"

You just stare at his face for a few seconds, enjoying the way his face lights up when he laughs. He was not a pervert at least for a roommate and what you'll never forget is he did get you from the party.

"Can you turn around, I need to change too, you see?", he asks, and you nod, turning away and opening your phone to see a message from Sunghoon.

Mr. Sulky: Jay will not join us in the movie night. I just knew it, so go visit his dorm room after and you'll see why.

The only thing you can do is shake your head with the boys thing over their childish competition.

Whislt not being aware that Sunghoon might be onto something.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

Team Jay? Team Sunghoon? Team Jake? No Heeseung.

Who's worth it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 19.5K 67
She thought going to college that she'll finally escape the nightmare of highschool. But it's proven wrong as her long time bully was there too, a bu...
1.6M 126K 35
A story of a girl was facing a critical accident in her life, was needed to be in the wheelchair because of the bad condition of her both legs. whe...
108K 5.3K 35
Kim Sunoo's life was so easy and beautiful. But that was until the Lee's became the Kim's neighbor. Why? Because of the two troublesome twins of the...
379K 45.6K 28
a story of a girl who loves to go to the playground just to see her crush every 9 at night ended up facing a crisis in her life. She was struggling t...