𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 ⚊ �...

By solivagante

What happens when a girl was pulled into the triple threat of three boys she was told to tutor of in an all-b... More

Author's Reminders
Introduction
Horrible Students
Dorm Room # 301
The Roommate Is A He
Nicknames and Excuses
The First Signs Of Threat
Ice Skater's Seatmate
She Needs A Wild Heart
Jealousy Strikes Two
Hitting The Nerves
Friends And Enemies
Everybody's Watching Her
Plan Of A Genius
Blackmail Of The Playboy
An Innocent Kiss
Foods And Shocked Ice
The Irresistible Offer
The Surprise Beach Party
His Cryptic Warning
Park Jay's Girlfriend
Not All Talk And Games
The Talk Between Exes
Her Plan Two Begins
Getaway in Brisbane
Ramblings Over A Confession
Testing The Loyalty
What A Pain Feels Like
The First Tears For Him
Drunk And Wasted
Reality Of A Mistake
Overdramatic Worries
The Aftermath Of A Kiss
Revelations Over Coffees
Home Brings Him Back
Can't Resist The Pull
Talk Of First Kiss And Future
The Impossibility Of Them
Getting More Closer
Comfort In Their Friendship
Meeting Her Aspiration
Friendly Dates And Girl Talk
When Jealousy Blooms
Late Night Drive And It's Risk
The Chaos In P.E Class
Her Biggest Fear Returns
Plans For The Class's Booth
First Day Of Foundation
The Visit Of A Sister
Bestfriend VS. Bestfriend
Lotté World At The Last Day
The Worst Of Her Anger
Mother-Daughter Talk
Their Words Of Advises
Judgement Is Not The Answer
Back to Normal Or Not?
Asking Out and Avoidance
Finally Their First Date
Double Threat Of Bestfriends
Nosy Friends And Bad News
Last Day Before To Jeju
First Day In The Trip
Worse Torture Than Hell
Issues With American Guys
Chicken Fight In the Ocean
Openness At The Beach Night
Go Kart Racing And Secrets
Game Of Spin The Bottle
Like The Sand Castle, It May Broke
His Pain, His Happiness
Entrance Of The Granddaughter
Way Over Beyond Protective
Her Final Conclusion
Before The Party
Enter The World Of Elites
The Heated Revelation
This Is Her Plan All Along
Her Logic On Her Own
Before Her Last Message
The Whole Year After
Her Roommate's Graduation
Park Jay's Ending
Sim Jaeyun's Ending
Park Sunghoon's Ending
Season 2 & 3 Is Out!

Her Triple Problems

4.5K 275 208
By solivagante

Love is really a very dangerous thing.

The claws of it was something you'd never imagine would take it's bite on you at this age. You thought at first, it will never come in your bitter story and you swore to your mother, you might reach thirty without experiencing for your lips to be devoured by at least three boys now.

Was it a blessing or a curse in disguise? You'll soon find out for yourself enough.

There is a sudden knock in the door during the make out and you immediately push Jake off of you, causing for him to fall down the floor and coming back to your senses as faster as the thunderous light in your mind.

"Who is it?", you shout, sitting up in the couch with a frown.

Jake glares at you as he stands up from the floor, rubbing on his back and you just response by raising up a hand as a way of apology.

"Hey babe, it's me", Jay shouts from the other side of the door and your eyes widen in fright for the first time.

What have you done kissing his own friend behind his back?

"Don't you dare exposed what we did to him", you hissed at Jake before running to the door and pulled it open.

Jay smiles when he sees you at the doorway, then he pulls your waist closer to him and presses his lips against yours, as though it was his most favorite thing to do.

You kiss him back for a few seconds, and the thought of being kissed by two guys in just a span of seconds managed to confused you for a moment.

When you pulled away, you noticed him frowning and his grip on your waist gets tighter, "Why do your lips taste different today?"

You go silent, feeling a lump in your throat, "What does that mean?", you asked, eyeing Jake from behind to stop chuckling to himself.

Jay chuckles, "Are you using a lip gloss now?", he leans forward and kisses you again quickly, then pulls back at your lack of response.

"Maybe", you frown, not knowing what else is there to say. Should you lie to him?

He isn't really your real boyfriend or anything. This is not even the time to question whether you feel something for him or it was just all a lie as well.

"Anyway, I'm taking you out again tonight, so get ready and we'll be with our friends, don't worry", Jay winks at you and lightly pat you in the cheeks then walks back to their room, leaving you standing in doorway.

You turned around, walking back inside your room and only to see Jake finally wearing his shirt.

His eyes were playful now, but he didn't do anything. He just said something that puts you to the point of no return.

"I'll be there as well, ready to steal you the time he removes you from his sight"

How can you be a woman, crushing all men under your boots if this was the one happening?

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

Finding a friend to talk with among the boys was hard at first.

What with them trying to advance on you like you were the only girl in the world. But once you sat in melancholic mood in the cafeteria, you discover a friend in Kim Sunoo the moment he sat with you to talk.

He burst out laughing, leaning back in his chair and putting a hand in your shoulder, "You're way more dangerous than I thought", he tells you, smirking.

"Dangerous?", you repeated. You don't know if you should regret telling him the whole story between Jake and Jay with the addition of Sunghoon.

He knew the three of them very well. You had to tell someone, though and your mom is too far for you to reach. Plus, from the first time you meet Sunoo, you got a feeling he would be a good friend even if he belongs to their kind.

You can just pray for him to not to open his mouth to any of them or the life you knew is over.

"Wait, the way I get it you like Jake but you're with Jay and then Sunghoon hyung also wants you, how does that make sense?", he asks, clutching to his head as if it was stressing him.

You sighed and shake your head, "I don't know anymore. I've never been in this situation"

"So you're dating Jay because you think he will never love you.. that doesn't make sense as well", he cuts you off then laughs.

"You're in a very risky situation here because this three guys from what I knew can be very competitive in their own ways", Sunoo adds.

"So what am I gonna do in this situation?", you asked, letting out a sigh again.

"Face the consequences because every choices has one or two", Sunoo explains, and he just stares at you for a while, not saying anything.

You purse your lips and sit awkwardly as he stares at you, but then burst out laughing again, making you jump on how loud it was, "Okay, well, good luck with that situation. I should go"

Sunoo gets out and walks out of the cafeteria without another word, making you look up at the clock above your head to see that the time is up.

You get up, grabbing your textbook and prepared yourself for the long night with the boys.

When you get back to your dorm room, you see Heeseung left a sticky note by the door saying he would take an extra time tutoring some of the students on his plate, so he'll be out late and he begged you not to lock the door on him.

At least it was Friday today because being sandwiched between your classes, tutoring and the whole thing with your classmates is hard. You could be having fun by yourself if they did not put you in the same dormitory as theirs.

But even that kind of space was too much to ask.

So the worst thing you've done this year is to kiss Jake even though you shouldn't have when you were fake dating his friend. The amount of hate growing in your mind is tremendous.

You have to change it soon as the second terms exam are arriving and if you fail, you'll not pass the requirement to be a teacher in this school next year.

It's not that you would hate or love this academy now, you already hated it way before you met the boys, it's actually the same school your dad used to go to.

In spite of hating the academy for it reminds you of how far he was from your reach, you stil felt like getting into Bighit Academy will make you meet him one day in personal but not as his daughter anymore. You'll just be showing him that you can live up to success without his help.

After getting ready for your date, you decided to text your mom to see if she was well.

You: I miss you, Mom.

She doesn't reply, maybe busy with her job and not in the house at all, so you close your eyes, trying not to think about anything important.

You were kind of glad right now to be away from the house. It only reminds you of how sometimes, you'll find your mom looking over the window by the front room and she's forever waiting for the driveway to receive it's former owner again.

Even if it had been years since he doesn't bothered contacting her.

Mom: I miss you too, Y/N.

A sad smile spread across your face at her reply and you tried so hard not to cry. It's just five words and she has you remembering the night when everything has fallen for the worse.

When the door opens up to let in Jake and Sunghoon, you quickly composed yourself in front of them before facing them in a normal mood. You were ready to demand them of why they were here again.

"Kai is sick, so I have no choice but to go alone with Jake", Sunghoon complains, then throws his bag on the couch and sat down.

"We'll join you here for now", Jake invited himself to sit by your side directly.

You were still not giving them any kind of reply when someone knocks on the door and you get up, pulling it open to meet Jay. He is wearing a multicolored shirt and a black jeans with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey babe", he quickly kisses your cheeks and takes your hand, then looks behind you to see Jake and Sunghoon watching.

"Hey fucker", Sunghoon said as a greeting but Jake just glares straight at Jay.

"If you don't tell her, I will", he said, sounding mad all of a sudden.

"Tell me what?", you asked, looking at the three of them in between.

Sunghoon only smiled while shrugging as Jay is now returning the glare to Jake and the room is suddenly covered in a frightening tension because of the two J's exchanging glances at each other, both of them in a bad mood.

"I have a surprise for you", Jay says, frowning and really does not know what he's saying.

"Okay", you frowned at well, not aware of what's happening.

It just only worsens on the way to his car and saw that Jake and Sunghoon was already climbing in theirs, obviously having places to go to.

You have a feeling for some scary reasons that it would be in the same destination that Jay was going for.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

I'm starting to hate Y/N for her selfishness in order to save herself from the heartbreak.

Added note - See the comments in my statement above? Yes, I made Y/N that way and maybe yes, I kinda hate her but it doesn't mean for real or for any readers to judge my choices.

You see, even me myself, I hated myself for being scared of love despite of some boys trying to get my attention.

And guess what? Y/N is just like me in so many ways. She's a personal link to me.

Because my father was the one who broke my heart too when he should've been the one to teach it not to break. To teach me not to play with fire and yet, he doesn't.

I hate him and yet, I still love him too. I want nothing but for him to come back even though it's the last thing he would do.

So... Y/N being hated and judged in the way I wrote her was affecting me too.. So please be careful with your words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 2K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...
12.3K 522 24
sunghoon is a nerd and a struggling kid with depression, he suffers a lot, it doesnt help when the most popular guy in school starts to gain interest...
150K 9.7K 55
A story about a popular girl who had a huge crush on school's bad boy. Everything was normal until she met someone who looked exactly like her crush...
1.6M 126K 35
A story of a girl was facing a critical accident in her life, was needed to be in the wheelchair because of the bad condition of her both legs. whe...