FELIX ONESHOTS! (bxb)

By minxthewriter

Felix centric! might contain some triggering topics but i'll put warnings! All works in the book is mine and... More

INTRODUCTION
Tell Me Pretty Lies (CHANLIX)
Sometimes, all i think about is you (JEONGLIX)
It's Three in the Morning and I'm tryna' Change Your Mind (JILIX)
Should've Never Said the Word "love" (HYUNLIX)
So You Brought Out The Best in Me (SEUNGLIX)
Tell Me How's It Feel, Sitting Up There? (CHANGLIX)
I Was Only Falling In Love (SEUNGLIX)
She Would Wait All Day For Her Sun To Shine (CHANLIX)
One Love, Two Mouths (JILIX)
Baby, Don't You Cry (MINLIX)
Oh, Why Don't We Get Out Of Town? (HYUNLIX)
I Just Wanna Give You The Loving That You're Missing (CHANLIX)
I Look For You In The Centre Of The Sun (SEUNGLIX)
I Don't Derseve This (MINLIX)
Calling Your Name, The Only Language I Can Speak (CHANLIX)
Mama, Please Don't Cry, I Will Be Alright (CHANGLIX)
Face it, You want it, Your crave it (JILIX)
I Wanna See the Sun Rise on Your Sins (CHANGLIX)
I Watched You Disappear (CHANLIX)
And I'd Sing A Song, That'd Be Just Us (SEUNGLIX)
Take My Pain (HYUNLIX)
'Body But Us, Bodies Together (JEONGLIX)
I can See The Devil In Your Eyes (HYUNLIX)
Can't Control My Body (SEUNGLIX)
I Push You Out and You Come Right Back (CHANGLIX)
We Could Be Runaways (CHANLIX)
I Had All and Then Most Of You (HYUNLIX)
We're Beautifully Tragic (JILIX)
How Am I So Far Away From You? (SEUNGLIX)
Just Come Home (JILIX)
Clearly This Isn't All That There Is (MINLIX)
And I Know That It's Only A Wish (JEONGLIX)
The Lovers that Went Wrong (JILIX)
I Saw The Life Inside Your Eyes (CHANGLIX)
You Could Be My Luck (SEUNGLIX)
Sick And Full Of Pride (HYUNLIX)
Something Has Changed (JEONGLIX)
I Know You're Trying (JEONGLIX)
We'll be Shooting Stars Just Passin' By (JEONGLIX)
Looking at you makes it harder (MINLIX)
24/7, I Want You Here (SEUNGLIX)
Stop Asking Me To Stay (CHANGLIX)
I Can't Stop Thinking About You (CHANGLIX)
And I Could Already Feel Your Kiss
Solas (HYUNLIX)
Let This Be Our Lesson In Love (CHANLIX)
Speak To Me (JILIX)
You Can Pretend It's Meant To Be (CHANGLIX)
Let's Show Them We Are Better (MINLIX)
It's A New Life
To Fall For Somebody New (SEUNGLIX)
Tell Me I'm Not Coming Home (JILIX)

Music Fills Me Good and It Gets Me Everytime (CHANGLIX)

2.6K 44 12
By minxthewriter

Now playing: Me, Myself and I by G-Eazy and Bebe Rexha

TW: SMUT

Changbin entered the very crowded nightclub. The smell of alcohol and a mixture of multiple perfumes filled the air, making him cringe. He always hated nightclubs. They were too messy; he would much rather have a drink by himself in his home bar.

But he was in here for a reason.

He ventured further into the club, pushing past all the drunk people that were dancing or tried to talk to him. His eyes scanned the room, hoping to find a particular person he had in his mind; Lee Felix.

His enemy, his rival, had gotten him roped in a cat and mouse game; something the younger always did whenever he fucked up Changbin's plans. Both of them knew each other since they started walking, their parents were both leaders of the most dangerous mafia groups in Seoul.

They grew up to hate each other due to their differences and how they worked; well, at least, Changbin was taught to hate the other male. Felix just was openly flirty with the older and provoked him in any way he can.

Once the title of leader landed on them both, that's when the tension started rising even further. Both groups deal with their errands and missions differently but they wanted one thing; power.

Both males want to be the most powerful but since they were basically on the same wavelength, they needed to push themselves further to get what they want. But what Changbin didn't expect was for Felix to interfere with his plans and his missions.

There was not one where his men and himself would achieve what they wanted at the end of the day without getting ambushed by Felix and his men. There would be a gunfight, some of them getting injured but no further than anything fatal. And Changbin would get annoyed.

His plans on expanding territory would be postponed because Felix would already have claimed the area he wanted or something that involved the freckled boy would make the older put a pause on his agenda. Then, when he would confront the younger male, Felix would make him search the whole city just to find him; it was like playing hide and seek with a child.

Changbin doesn't know why he even bothers with his childish games when he could focus on how to get back at the younger; maybe deep down he enjoys this little game that they would do. He could come up with a way to destroy the younger's group and he would easily rank up to be the most powerful mafia group there is in Seoul.

But for some reason, he likes the challenge and the feeling of competing with another rival group. And maybe the way that Felix does things or works things out to destroy his plans fascinated the older a lot because he always aimed for the impossible. As much as Changbin hated him, his enemy, it was hard to not like him too; he wasn't going to admit this loudly. Either way, Felix fucked his plans again and this time, he isn't going to get away with it.

His eyes finally landed on him. The colored lights shining on him, making his red hair shine bright. He was wearing a long-sleeve black silk shirt that had a V-neck hanging low till his chest, exposing it. He wore a pair of leather pants that looked tight on him but revealing his curves, he had a belt on that showed how small his waist was and a pair of black high heels boots. To top off the whole look, he wore dangly silver earrings along with a red choker.

He didn't put on that much makeup, so his freckles were displayed so clearly in the spotlight and he was dancing with some random dude on the dance floor. Changbin has to admit; Felix looked godly and without knowing, he licked his lips at the sight.

"Felix," he called out. He wasn't stood very far but considering the loud music playing in the background and people dancing while singing along to the songs, he didn't think his voice was loud enough to be heard.

But Felix heard him.

The redhead looked at him, a sly grin forming on his face. He had wrapped his hand around the random guy's neck while the other male's hands were placed firmly on his hips. The younger was gazing intensely at Changbin, slowly grinding up on the male he was dancing with, and a smirk forming when he saw how the older reacted to his action.

Changbin clenched his jaw and walked towards him, prying the man off of the younger and gripping the younger's wrist tightly.

"Hey, what the fuck man?!" the man yelled over the loud music but Changbin still had his eyes on the red-head who was smirking proudly.

"Leave us alone," he said, making the guy scoff and walk over, obviously pissed off that his fun had been ruined.

"Hi," Felix greeted, licking his lips before giving him a playful smile, "I see that you got my present."

"Fuck your present," Changbin spat, "what do you think you're doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"Stop playing dumb, Felix. I come back home after being gone for a month and I see my place trashed and a few very important documents missing. What did you do?"

"Well, I'll leave it up to your imagination," Felix chuckled and pried his wrist off Changbin's strong grip, "where's the fun if I just gave you all the answers on a sheet of paper."

"Must you trash up my house?"

"It's my way of letting you know I was there," the younger winked, "besides, I left you my present since your birthday passed."

"You framed me for a thief," Changbin stated, his eyes throwing daggers at the younger who did not seem to be affected. "How is that a birthday present?"

"Relax, it's not like you can't pin it on someone else," Felix rolled his eyes. "Now, if you're done talking, I'm actually trying to get dicked down tonight so please do the honors and fuck off."

As he saw Felix walking away and immediately dancing with another person, he felt his blood boiling. Changbin wasn't having it; no, not after what Felix did. And to see someone feeling up the younger while they dance got the older even more enraged. He didn't like seeing someone be able to touch Felix like that and his heart was begging him to go to them while his head was telling him to leave.

But he couldn't leave, not after their conversation. Felix loaded a whole lot of shit onto him and he was going to make the younger pay, and he knew how.

He pushed the guy Felix was dancing with and grabbed his wrist, dragging him away. "What the fuck? Let go!" but the older didn't listen. Instead, he managed to find an empty VIP room that the club had and pulled Felix into the room with him, shutting the door behind them in the process. 

"Changbin, wha-"

The older pushed him against the door harshly, placing a firm grip on the younger's hips. Felix's hands were on Changbin's shoulder, creating a small gap in between them, "What are you doing?"

"You honestly thought I would let you off the hook just like that?" Changbin questioned, pulling them closer till their foreheads touched. "You destroyed my home and took the files I have to take down Bang Chan's group."

Felix grinned, resting his hands on top of the older's shoulder and locking them behind his head, "We both want to take him down, so I thought why not? Sharing is caring, is it not?"

"Stop playing around, both you and Chan are close. Why would you want to take him down?"

"Sometimes you can be so dumb," Felix scoffed and looked away, "why do you think I want to take him down?"

Changbin raised an eyebrow and thought about it. Chan and Changbin had never been on good terms whereas Felix was basically best pals with him; why would he want to betray Chan like that? Unless...

"You're doing it for me?"

"Ding Ding! Congratulations, you got it correct."

"Why?"

"You may have been gone for a month but things are changing, Changbin," Felix crossed his arms and looked at him, "He's climbing the ranks and he's been doing that with my resources."

"He's taking your people?"

"Yours too."

Changbin sighed and pinched the brink of his nose in frustration, "God, you're giving me more reasons to hate that guy."

Felix chuckled and brought his hands to cradle Changbin's face. "Besides," his eyes flickered to the older's lips and then to his eyes, "You're the only group I want to compete with to get power."

Changbin scoffed and pushed himself closer to the younger, making Felix's back hit the door and leaning closer, "Why is that?"

"I like seeing you get angry and riled up," the younger mumbled underneath his breath and brought their faces closer, leaning near his ear, whispering, "and you're hot when you're angry."

Changbin brought one of his hands to grip the younger's jaw, making Felix look at him as they both share intense eye contact. "What's your game for this then?" the older asked, bringing his face closer, his lips ghosting Felix's while still keeping eye contact with the younger.

"We make a truce."

"You want us to work together?"

"That's exactly what a truce means, isn't it?" Felix provoked but whined softly when he felt the grip on his jaw tightened.

"Chan's going to be in Italy next week," the younger added, "he's going there for a meeting with Jisung's group; he's going to be asking for an alliance."

"What's he making an alliance for?"

"He wants to take us both down; not just you."

Changbin released Felix and slowly sat down on a chair, connecting everything in his head before looking at the younger who was massaging his jaw, "He wants to take over Seoul. He wants power over us."

"Not only will he have an alliance with Jisung, but he will have connections with Minho's group," Felix explained, crossing his arms and leaning on the door, "I can't take him down, along with those other two. That's why I need your help."

"Even with my help, we can't take three of them down; they have too much manpower," Changbin sighed, "He'll also have connections with Jeon-"

"I already had a talk with him," Changbin looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"Jeongin. He hates Jisung's guts so he agreed to be some sort of double spy and get us any information about Chan's plannings," Felix explained. "And I have an alliance with Seungmin's group back in London. He's a good friend and plus, he owes me this."

"So, your plan is what? We have a gunfight and hope that we'll still be alive after that?"

"I'm hurt that you think I would go for that," Felix placed his hand on his chest, acting out a pained expression before shaking his head and walking towards the older, "we have to take Chan down from the inside."

Changbin looked up at the younger who stood in front of him, "Elaborate."

"Chan has done many illegal things; ransom, money laundering, drug possession and so much more. If we can get that evidence and expose him to the public, the police will have no choice but to take him down and he'll be sent to jail," Felix explained.

"You're going to need a top-notch lawyer," Changbin let out a dry chuckled and rest one hand on the armchair, resting his chin and still keeping his gaze on the younger, "where are you going to find one?"

Felix grinned and leaned forward, bending down and placing both his hands on the side of the chair, "You're looking at one."

Changbin rested his head against the chair, thinking the whole plan through before finally coming to a conclusion. He didn't want Chan to take over Seoul, no not when he is so close to being top. Felix's plan seemed legitimate and he knew the younger was a born strategist.

His plans always worked and the younger would always have a backup plan if all hell went loose. And since he did have a law degree before getting into this mafia business, this plan could work.

"No," he simply said.

Felix's face dropped and his expression dropped to a disappointed one, "I thought you would be fun. But oh, well, if you want your group to go down, then alright."

The younger was about to leave when Changbin suddenly pulled him on his lap, the freckled boy's legs straddling his waist as his hands were placed on his shoulders, "What the fuck, Changbin."

"You ruined my house and framed me for a thief," the older's hand was placed at the back of Felix's neck while the other was holding his waist. "You seriously think that I'd let you get away with that?"

"You needed to move anyway," Felix mocked, "what? Are you going to make me pay for the whole damn thing?"

"Something you might hate," he moved closer, brushing his lips against the others, "or you might enjoy it."

"Wha-"

The older smashed their lips together, nothing but rough and desire in the kiss. Felix was shocked at first but he slowly melted in the kiss and returned it back with just as much emotion.

The kiss got even more heated when Changbin ran his tongue over the younger's lip, asking for permission but Felix being the tease he is, decide to not grant him that. Changbin's hands moved down the freckled boy, all the way down to get a firm grasp on his ass, earning a groan and taking this chance to slip his tongue in.

He explored the younger's mouth, fighting with the other's tongue for dominance; which wasn't much effort since Felix looked like he submitted to him already. Changbin suddenly stood up, lifting the younger up and supporting him with his hand under his thighs; his mind going crazy at how light Felix was and how much he could manhandle him so easily.

He walked over to a table they had in the room and placed Felix on it, pulling away for air. They both gazed at each other for a bit before Changbin turned him around and pushed the younger down over the tabletop. He stood behind him, his clothed bulge directly pressing against Felix's ass and he leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"You're going to take it like the good little slut you are."

Felix whined at that, feeling deeply aroused, and couldn't take it anymore, "Changbin, fuck- please."

"Shh," the older pulled his pants, along with his boxers down, "I don't want to hear shit from you."

He grabbed Felix's neck, pulling him back up so he was leaning on his chest, and brought his fingers in front of his plump lips. "Suck," his stern voice commanded and he obeyed, taking in three of his fingers in his mouth.

While Felix was busying sucking on his fingers, Changbin used his free hand to wrap around the younger's length and slowly stroke it, making Felix shudder from the friction. "Keep going, don't let me distract you."

Felix groaned when Changbin increased the pace. The older purposefully shoved his fingers deeper into the younger's mouth, making him cough once he pulled out. He pushed him back on the table again and spread his cheeks apart, admiring his tight hole.

Without wasting any time, he slowly enters two fingers in, pulling them in and out; Felix was letting out soft whines here and there. "Did you prep yourself before?" Changbin asked as he felt how soft and loose it was so he entered another finger in without warning.

Felix gasped at the filling of being full, his fingers rubbing against the wood, "Y-Yes."

Changbin huffed, thrusting his fingers a few more times before completely pulling them out, "You made me waste time on prepping you when you could have told me you already done it."

"You're wasting more time if you keep talking," Felix remarked, looking behind to face Changbin and he gave him his sly smirk. The younger pushed himself up against him, rubbing his ass against Changbin's clearly seen bulge, "or are you trying to delay it because you're afraid of how I will react?"

Felix chuckled as Changbin clenched his jaw, "Don't worry, Binnie. I don't discriminate."

Already on a thin line, Changbin chuckled darkly and pull down his pants and boxers, now rubbing his cock against Felix's bare cheeks, "It's good that you don't but if you're suggesting I have a tiny cock, you're wrong."

Felix was going to give a snarky comment but his breath hitched once he felt Changbin entering; he wasn't lying. Felix could feel the stretch and how big he was when he slowly moved in. He didn't stop until he finally bottomed out but before Felix could take the time to adjust to his size, the older pulled out and slammed right back into him.

Felix groaned and Changbin didn't stop; he continued increasing his pace and each thrust was harder than the last. His hands were gripped onto his small waist, nails digging into his skin; definitely bruising.

Soon, his thrusts became deeper and Felix could feel the older's cock pressing his prostate over again. Changbin's hands were slowly crawling up to the table and tangled his fingers with Felix's, towering over the redhead and rolling his hips harder.

Moans and the sounds of skin slapping filled in the room. Changbin's thrust became brutal each second which would always earn a loud moan from the younger. He pushed himself away from the younger and had one hand grip his hips for more support while the other tangled his fingers in Felix's red hair.

The freckled boy was slowly moving his hand to his neglected cock but Changbin had other plans. He pulled him back up, his hand still gripping the strands of his hair, "Don't even think about it."

He gave Felix a powerful thrust, making the younger let out a strangled moan, "Fuck- please, Changbin, please-"

"Shut the fuck up," the older growled in his ear, then mouthing on his jaw all the way down to his neck. "You're going to come just by my dick. Got it? Touch yourself, and the deal is off. Do you understand me?"

Felix didn't answer as he was too distracted from the immense pleasure he was getting. The older was marking up his neck and fucking him deep, sending him off to another dimension. The rough and stern voice Changbin used toward him made shivers down his spine while the manhandling was doing so much to his head.

A sharp pain but was soon replaced by pleasure was made on his left ass cheek and that was enough to bring him back to reality. "I said, do you understand me?" Changbin's voice was gruff and he felt another slap on his ass. "Answer me."

"Y-Yes!" Felix cried out. "Yes, I understand."

"Good," the older smirked, feeling very accomplished that the bratty freckled boy was complying with him.

He pulled out, hearing a whine from the younger but quickly turned him around so his back was resting against the table. He got in between Felix's legs and placed both of his hands on either side of his head.

"This is better," he smirked as he entered Felix again and continued the pace before but deeper this time. "Now, I get to see the person I'm working with."

The older would never say it out loud but Felix is a beautiful human being. He always had that ever since he had known the younger and he saw how his beauty blossomed each year. Right now, was no different. His face was stained with tears, his eyeliner running down with it and blush coating his cheeks. His lips were slightly parted and his eyes were rolled back as he moved due to how powerful Changbin's thrusts were.

He looked amazing and Changbin wanted nothing more than to ravish him up at every chance he got. And maybe he would, considering they will be working together now.

"You-You're tak-" Felix slurred, not able to make full-on sentences as he was being fucked dumb and Changbin got even more turned on by that. "You're- Helping?"

Changbin chuckled and buried his head in Felix's neck, attacking it with hickeys. The younger moaned against his ear and wrapped his hands around the older's neck while his legs did the same around his waist.

"Yes, baby boy. I'll help."

------------------------------

So, yes. smut. urm. yes.

ANYWAYS, i am still not the best at writing smut skjvnksjvnkdfnvk but i hope this chapter was good for you guys!

Also, while writing this, i suddenly thought of a book idea continuing to this but i just wanted to know whether you guys will be interested in that or not.

Buttt, it'll probably take some time considering i have quite a number of books to write and i have to deal with school work. But if you guys want a separate book for this, let me know so i can start planning the chapters and start writing them!

I guess i'll see you guys next chapter and i hope you have a wonderful day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419 8 11
what the title says ^^
2.3K 27 14
To lazy to write description Content warning: any chapters marked with ; have either death or mentions of death in them so if that is something that...
38.5K 484 11
Stray kids imagines (as your boyfriend, this book was used to warm up to wattpad when I first started, but I will love to continue as other roles if...
191K 5.1K 49
❝ this has got to be the worst thing i've written in my life. ❞ ↳ π”°π”±π”žπ”±π”²π”°: completed ↳ π”­π”žπ”¦π”―π”¦π”«π”€π”°: strictly bxb. ↳ 𝔀𝔒𝔫𝔯𝔒(𝔰): fluff...