ISHQ ZAAT

By poetxhs

Alam e Muhabbat - عالمِ مُحَبَّت ✹ Nineteen-year-old Anabiya Khan is a lovely definition of purity. Shelte... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS | کِردار
0 | Bazi e Qalb || بازئ قلب
۱
۲
٣
۴
۵
۶
۷
۸
۹
۱۰ | Larzish e Ehsaas || لرزشِ احساس
۱۱
۱۲
۱۳
۱۴
۱۵
۱۶
۱۷
۱۸
۱۹
۲۰ | Talkh e Zindagi || تلخِ زندگی
A/N
۲۱
۲۲
۲۳
۲۴
۲۵
۲۶
۲۷
۲۸
۲۹
۳۰ | Alam e Muhabbat || عالمِ محبت
۳۱
۳۲
۳۳
۳۵
۳۶
۳۷
۳۸
۳۹
۴۰ | Ishq Zaat || عِشق ذات
۴۱
۴۲
Finale || اِختتام
Epilogue

۳۴

16.8K 1.1K 1.2K
By poetxhs

گلریز

𝐆𝐮𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐳: 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
noun: an urdu originated name meaning
the sheddings of a rose.

عشرتِ قطرہ ہے دریا میں فناہ ہوجانا
درد کا حد سے گزرنا ہے دوا ہوجانا۔

𝗜𝘀𝗵𝗿𝗮𝘁 𝗲 𝗾𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗶 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗮 𝗵𝗼 𝗷𝗮𝗮𝗻𝗮
𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗸𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗴𝘂𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗶 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗵𝗼 𝗷𝗮𝗮𝗻𝗮.

𝖳𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗎𝗆𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗈𝖼𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝖾𝖼𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗒
𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝖾𝖾𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗌, 𝗂𝗍𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗒.

AND NOW PASSED OVER "HAVELI" THE MOST WRETCHED HOURS IT HAD EVER COME ACROSS, the residents were still under the influence of utter shock that had left past them.

In the midst of the roaring tempest, no one intervened, for then came a shriek of a woman, consumed in a deadly peril. The omen of wrath had finally been put to a test. The secrets; unveiled.

Weather turned gloomy and sullen, drizzling rain poured over the pin quiet Haveli.

It all started from the intentional bitterness that had housed one particular woman, Gul bano.

The woman after masking her original vileness with the most tenderness, devotion, consolation ever known, at last retired for her room.

Daryab's dismissal, for the first time, smarted her with remorse.

She was burning sick with jealousy, coldness and intense hate. The sympathy thrown towards her from everyone present at the dining table, displeased her.

Gul bano dashed her burning face with cold water; this could only result in a minute relief.

'What would she have earned from being dutiful? He could never be the one she desired, anyways!' Fierce emotions had no restitution. Mental struggle shattered her from inside.

The world itself is filled with complexities and paradoxical ideas. One's believes usually contradicted their originally form of nature.

Something similar occurred with Gul bano.

Gul bano, as her name, had been insanely beautiful. She grew accustomed to the compliments and pleasantries, always there for her. The gift of her beauteous exterior, satisfied her like anything. All her childhood, she had grown to love seeing the envious eyes of her fellow aged girls.

Her mere eloquence impressed without trying.

Therefore when the news of her being betrothed to Daryab Khan came to light, she felt repulsed.

The reason being Zargham Khan, who had effortlessly gained her entire centre of thoughts. The man who she felt worth being her equal.

Daryab Khan, despite being her cousin, with his mediocre looks couldn't hold a candle next to Zargham Khan's handsomeness and his irresistibly fancying nature.

Consequently, Gul bano's interaction with Zargham Khan soon became inevitable especially because of them being next door neighbours.

So, after insistent persuasion, she had managed to force Zargham Khan to bring over his family before Daryab Khan could make any move. Unluckily, the day when Zargham Khan's elder sister paid a visit with the proposal, Daryab Khan arrived with his mother.

Thus resulting in Zargham Khan's sister leaving without a second thought regarding Gul bano. This wounded Gul severely. Her prayers left unheard.

She couldn't contain the spite she felt for Daryab at that very moment.

Daryab Khan, who had always known Gul bano as his betrothed was puzzled after seeing the other woman, and then shortly after, disclosed Gul bano's desire in marrying Zargham Khan, subsequently he backed away.

Zargham Khan wasn't very well off, but Gul bano's stubborness remained intact, at least till she received the news of rejection from Zargham as well.

Daryab Khan had always been in love with his cousin. Since childhood, he took pride while thinking of Gul bano as solely his. He believed of the feelings being reciprocated therefore never himself, made any move or need to communicate with her,

but when he learned about Zargham Khan, the bubble of love burst & he was left heartbroken.

Nevertheless, keeping Daryab's choice in mind, Zareena visited her sister just to bring up her son's proposal once again and this time, Gul bano gave in.

It was partly due to keeping in mind Daryab Khan's influence in the area and also because she had to show Zargham that she wasn't weak or short of proposals.

That changed soon after her marriage. Her tranquility vanished into the thin air.

As her husband's face regularly reminded her of everything she could have had only if she were with her past lover.

The wish to have a child with Daryab was simply out of question.

Where Daryab Khan thought of being imposed on her and always tried winning her over with even the most littlest actions, the woman's cold heart never once melted.

Instead, her wicked disposition had no end as it morphed her ideas into a different kind of need.

A need of life where she could keep the things which she deserved all next to herself, including respect, power and Zargham Khan.

All it took was one call of apology for Gul bano to forget everything, under the influence of his supposed love, forgetting her honour and fear of Allah regarding the strict rulings over the union of marriage.

The lust for power, blinded her. Gul bano gained two lovers, one who she favoured and the other being her husband.

Zargham Khan married his cousin, yet remained in contact with Gul bano, now he had a daughter with his wife but Gul bano herself had fed their love to such a prodigious level that it turned impossible to quit it.

Years passed by but the two lovers were still compassionate in terms of feelings. Unaware of the actual truth that Zargham Khan on his part, was only continuing due to a certain complacency.

His ego was boosted knowing that Daryab Khan's wife was in fact romantically involved with him. She chose him over a man, feared by a lot.

A man who's family roots were the most respectable in the whole area.

The village was only having pathans, having Zaeem Khan's family in the most esteemed position compared to rest.

Gul bano was an articulation of enigma. A woman who one would describe as solely obsessed with the concept of coveting. Either it be for influence or the artistry of alluring looks and charm.

"Husn parast ho tum Gul bano!" Shehrbano's accusations never once ceased.

The enchantress looked at the fogged bathroom mirror. Her pale hand worked on its own and wiped the steam. Emerald green eyes intensely stared at the woman in the mirror. She was bewitched.

A belle who knew her cost.

Her eyes were woven to captivate, beautified to depict softness and hues of nature, yet they eventually morphed into something very ugly.

Gul bano moved out of the room and went straight towards her wooden dressing table. Opening the little jewellery box, she then very carefully slid out the little phone, the one which she had secretly bought through Zuleikha.

The call to Zargham Khan kept on ringing but he wasn't picking up.

This irritated her. She was aware that he rarely visited his house during the evenings so he should've been free to receive the call.

As she waited impatiently, someone knocked her room's door.

Gul bano swiftly, as if on reflex hid the phone under the floor's runner and rubbed the area beneath her eyes a few times, causing a bloodshot appearance to surface.

Satisfying herself by looking through the dressing mirror for once, she finally opened the door.

"Bhabhi? Aapko ammi bula rahi hain!" It was Benazir.

"Benazir, tum neechay jao, mein aati hun" The woman spoke out a little heavily. Her eyes had turned puffy in no time, blood circulation on her face showed its prominence and Benazir let out a sympathetic sigh.

"Pata nahi kya hogya hai bhai ko! Aap please abhi chalay warna phir ammi aur mein bohut pareshan hongay, hamaray sath bethay, iss tarah akelay kamray mein band honay say sirf stress hee milay ga!" Benazir amiably replied back.

A urge to roll eyes hit Gul bano, who instead let out a forced sweet smile.

Shaking her head in negative, "Benazir dekho-" She tried beginning when the girl gently grabbed her wrist to drag her downstairs, Gul bano could only silently watch the partly open door to her room, left behind.

Daryab Khan had been sitting alone.

A typhoon constant in his heart, he couldn't understand what he wanted, still apprehensive of the situation.

Noor's words had been impactful, a whiplash of guilt washed through him, he shouldn't have had rejected Gul bano. Her past hurtful comments resurfaced but he quickly pushed them back, not wanting any kind of negativity to overpower him.

A sane part of his was still aware, he knew that her behaviour wasn't right, she had undervalued him a lot. That woman had heartlessly ripped away his honour and gaiety.

And man was also aware that even if he tried, he couldn't ever let himself get closer to Gul bano ever again, it was impossible to even think of. She when contacted Zargham, broke his trust. Her audacious deceit repulsed him severely now.

And what is Love anyways without trust or loyalty?

For him, love or even respect, were equal to commitment. A promise to never deceive the beloved in life nothing else mattered. He would fain have been spared every other fault but never, cheat.

This is exactly why he still felt his conscience eating him up from inside. He was regularly reminded of his second marriage.

Gul bano was wrong but he was no better.

And now that she switched roles, it became more difficult for him. He felt inclined to make his way towards her, himself.

Either she was trifling or had actually realised her mistakes and decided upon repenting. His head was hurting.

Having enough of the overthinking, the man got up in a single stride.

If she was really truly to amend then he would forgive her, he was aware that he couldn't remain stoic for long, prone to his nature.

And also because of the responsibilities imposed upon him, he couldn't ever separate from Gul bano, A divorce would mean enmity and retaliation against the originally decided, tribal customs.

So in correspondence to all of the thought point, he promised himself to not think of her as an inconvenience, he was after-all, married to her, she had certain rights which he couldn't become ignorant of just because of his own wishes.

He made up his mind, he would forgive her and once again would try fixing their (almost broken) marriage as it were that peremptory and because he couldn't just end things over hysterical suspicions.

Her offences atoned by her sincere regret.

Daryab Khan walked out of the Mardaan Khaana and started climbing up the stairs. Unaware of the event that was going to take place by that one particular action,

An event that even the chronicler of the haveli would surely forever remember.

"Gul bano?" He entered their shared room.

Melancholy spoke in volume across the room, no clue of any soul could've been detected. "Gul?" Daryab Khan checked the bathroom and still no sign.

Clearly meaning that she wasn't available in the room. His gaze kept on wandering till it rested on a framed picture atop of the bedside table; it was of hers.

Initially it had been their wedding picture, a picture of togetherness but Gul bano very slyly talked him out of it right after a few days of their marriage.

The reason being, the photographer's fault at not being able to capture a decent picture.

He chuckled dryly, it didn't matter anymore now, the misery and ill memories didn't matter because they both were going to begin anew, both partners would cooperate equally now.

Daryab Khan let out a sigh and was about to leave the room when he heard the buzzing of a phone. He stopped.

Gul bano didn't have any phone, he made sure of that, so with the appearance of utter confusion. he soon began his search for the root of his stress.

Throwing away the bed covers till the thorough checking of their wardrobe and dresser, he couldn't find it. The buzzing continued before the man finally felt vibrations underneath his feet.

Lowering himself to his knees, he pulled away the runner and a little phone came to his vision.

He couldn't believe this.

With unendurable doubts and forebodings, the man attended the call from the unknown number.

"Gul, sange ye?" He heard Zargham Khan, loud and clear from the other end.

His heart stopped.

"Naraaz ho kya? Thora sa masroof hogya tha jaan issi liye tumhaari calls nahi utha saka!" Zargham naïvely thought of the silence as the girl's perturbation and so began talking on his own.

Daryab Khan compared the spoken words to that of his own, they were the same. No contrast could be descried, Therein the only left remaining difference consisted of the ... preference,

And deception.

A vortex of anger swirled inside the man who had turned wordless. Partly due to expecting yet fearing a satirical summary from Zargham even if he were to fight with him, as it was his wife who willingly participated in the said unfaithfulness.

Still, forcing himself out of the bitterness, Daryab Khan finally growled out.

"Ek baat kaan khol kay sun lay Zargham, tujhay nahi chorna Daryab Khan nay! Tera mein woh hashar karu ga kay tu apnay gharwalo samaid yahan say bhaagay ga, spi bachiya!" [son of a bit*h]

And then Zargham Khan, the unscrupulous man, went completely mute.

He quickly ended the call, while Daryab Khan hands gripped the phone so tightly that it was on the verge of breaking.

He was about to smash it against the wall when a thought refrained him doing so. The woman's infidelity had been so abundantly proven that he unlocked the phone and went straight to their chat.

He wanted to confirm if it was really her, who had contacted Zargham, first,

And what disclosed afterwards had him go completely numb and frozen.

Deceit had prevailed once again, but this time, also had all the good resolutions of Daryab Khan, vanishing in a blur.

Zargham had texted her regarding Noor and Gul bano's reply went along the lines such as: "Jis tarah uskay baap ko zehar diya tha, ussi tarah isko bhi dey du gi, kuch na bhi hua issay tau kam az kam bacha tau khatam hee hojaye ga!" Daryab Khan went immobile.

A minute passed by, and then another,

Till the man felt a trail of wetness move down his cheeks, his single shaky hand touched it before bringing it in front of his blurred eyes for inspection; tears. He was unknowingly ...crying.

Something broke inside him, an agonising pain settled his large frame, Daryab Khan tried getting up, and he felt his legs go weak.

He crumbled down on the floor.

"Mera sher bacha itna bara hogya hai kay ab muhabbat bhi hogayi issay?" He could see him sitting right in front of and let out a teasing chuckle. The sides of his eyes crinkling as he smiled.

"Chachu khud baat karay ga, Apnay betay kay liye khud uski pasand iss haveli laye ga!" The said words were hurting his entire functioning. Making him choke on his tears.

"Chachu?" He croaked out. The memory of his words, his laughs, his love was all coming back to him as a whiplash.

"Biwiyan aksar larai jhagray kar leti hain Daryab, lekin tum tau mard ho, bardasht kar saktay ho, kabhi uss pey be wajah ghussa ya haq mat jataana, usko hamesha madaway ka mauqa zaroor dena!"

They were sitting in the mardaan khaana, Daryab had shared how Gul bano repetitively fought with him, Mehmood Khan then replied back with the same words as he always did,

"Sabr karo! Muhabbat mein aglay ki sab aibon ko khulay dil say apnaatay hain, aur darguzar kartay hain!" Mehmood Khan lovingly patted the top of his head.

He remembered everything as it were occurring right ahead of him like a movie.

"Daryab, Gul bano meri betiyon ki tarah hai. Khuda qasam, ussay hamesha Anabiya aur Noor ki tarah dekha hai. Uskay haq pey kabhi mudakhlat ki ijazat nahi dunga!" His last words spoken on deathbed rang through Daryab Khan's mind. He wanted to cry out to him, he felt like a lost desperate child.

The man tried speaking out and his voice clogged down his throat, Daryab Khan felt suffocation, he rubbed a hand against his chest, his heart was burning him, refusing to keep up with the rest of the body functioning, completely slowing down.

Everything stilled around him.

He had never felt such a pain ever before.

A haze surrounded his vision and he tightly shut his eyes, he got up with hesitant movements and met himself with the dressing mirror.

The mirror bought in the memories of them standing in front of it and looking into it, him clasping expensive necklaces on her neck with all the love present in his eyes while she returned back with just a little smile but that too while only staring down a the gold necklace.

It felt as if someone had clench fisted his entire heart. He looked like a man in a state of constant torment.

Swollen red eyes noticed the glass vase adorning the dressing table and threw it smashingly towards the large mirror,

Making it break into million of tiny place just like his ego and self.

❏ ❏ ❏

His lost steps trailed downstairs.

Gul bano coming out of the kitchen along with the women of her in laws saw him and walked towards him with a smile.

"Daryab, itnay din hogaye hain, kya tum ab bhi mujhay maaf nahi kar saktay?" She mustered the most sincerest voice as possible.

The man's bloodshot eyes met her, Gul bano stumbled back a little. The lines under his eyes prominently swollen but the torn expression on his face was what turned her distraught.

"Wafa agar na bhi nibha saki, nafrat khoob nibhayi tum nay, Gul" He whispered out while looking deeply in her eyes.

Gul bano's eyes widened as she watched his hand extend out her phone.

She knew it was all over.

"Daryab, meri koi ghalti nahi hai, w-wo kameena shaks khud mera peecha nahi chor raha tha!" She begin out again as Zareena and Benazir neared the couple urgently. Daryab Khan didn't reply out a single word and mutely stared at her.

"Daryab tum-" She tried nearing him when he stopped with a single hand, not wanting to even bear her nearness.

"Itni shiddat say nafrat thi kay meri dunya tak veeran kar chor dee? Kya chahti thi kay ek hee dafa mar jaye, jaan chooth jaye? Tum nay baki chora bhi kya? J-jeeta jaagta murdah bana diya mujhay

Aj tak tumhari hee chali na? C-Chalo aaj iss khawahish pey bhi pura utar jaata hun" He lowered his head while speaking out the words with little breaks.

A cold shudder left past Gul bano and she stiffened.

Then the three woman watched as the man took out his pistol from it's belt and bought it closer to the side of his head.

"Daryab!" Zareena screamed out in a shrill and rushed towards him to try moving the gun away from him followed by Benazir. Whereas absence of affectionate regret remained intact on Gul bano's face.

The screams of the woman easily brought the men out of the Mardaan Khaana, and the rest of the family. Tawfeeq Khan rushed to his son and snatched the gun out of his hands before landing a single slap to his face.

Clearly not expecting such impulsiveness from Daryab.

The loud voice echoed through the walls of the haveli.

But it did manage to bring Daryab Khan out of his daze and observe the people gathered around him. Stony eyes moved from the stunned faces and momentarily paused on Noor's frightened face before they fixated back on Gul bano.

"Yad hai kis tarah tum nay ek dafa pehlay sab kay saamnay ailaaniya jhooth nashar kiya tha? Ab meri baari rahi, Sun lo Gul bano .. aaj tumhay khud pey haraam karta hun!

mein Daryab Khan, sab ko apna gawah bana kay, apnay puray hosh o hawaas mein ... tumhay talaaq deta hun"

"Daryab!" Zareena quickly interjected, not wanting to see her son's broken union or any serious disruption. Whereas Gul bano stayed quiet not even attempting justify herself or conceal any fault.

Yet this didn't faze the man who continued keeping his eyes locked with Gul bano and spoke out for the second time,

"Talaaq deta hun"

"Daryab, wadarega!" [stop] It was Agha Zaeem Khan this time who growled out the words. They were all aware of the customs of their tribe, divorces never occurred.

"Talaaq deta hun! Farigh ho tum meri taraf say! Dafa ho jao yahan say, chali jao uss kaminay kay paas!" Daryab Khan roared out with finality.

Gul bano turned white as sheet.

Noor's grip on her mother's arm turned firmer. No one said a single word afterwards. Everyone went into shock.

Daryab Khan had divorced Gul bano.

"Tum nay t-theek nahi kiya meray sath Daryab Khan!

Mera ghar tau barbaad kar diya tum nay, magar tum sab ko bhi sukoon say jeenay nahi du gi, tumhari behen ko bhi talaaq dilwaungi! Sun rahay ho tum?! Mein kisi ko nahi chorru gi!" Gul bano as if, getting out of her trance, screeched out.

While Daryab's face remained impassive.

Zareena who was about to lash at Daryab, whipped her head towards Gul bano, not believing that the words were in fact spoken out by Gul bano herself.

"Daryab? Ek ghalat fehmi kay peechay tum nay apna ghar ujaar diya, baat ki tehqeeq tak na kee?" Anna commented disappointingly.

"Baharhaal, mera haq mehar aur zewarat mujh tak pohnch jaanay chahiye!" Gul bano interjected once again and her callous words had turned Daryab Khan's filled with tears before he tightly shut them close.

"Dafa hojao yahan say Gul bano!" It was Zareena this time, unable to process her son's vulnerable and wretched state.

She was expecting remorse from Gul bano's side on her divorce but was disenchanted as she watched her niece remain stoically unaffected.

Gul bano reddened eyes glared at everyone before she stormed out of the room. Not even a single tear was shed by the woman and for Daryab Khan, it felt as if his whole world had crumbled down atop of him.

Noor quickly rushed to the man, her heart was hurting seeing him so much devastated but the man stopped her with a single motion of his hand in the air, not allowing even her to come close to him.

Amna came behind Noor and clasped her hands over her daughter's shoulders, "Sabar rakho aur ussay akelay apnay aap ko sambhaalnay ka mauqa do!" She softly spoke out. Noor gulped the painful bile down and nodded before leaving with her mother.

Daryab Khan knew that even if she were to come near him, he'd wouldn't be able to refrain himself from blurting out about Gul bano poisoning her father and he didn't want Noor to become depressive or worse, go through any nervous breakdown, it would certainly result in complications for her and their baby,

So he decided on suffering through the pain alone. Everyone left one by one, everyone except his ..mother.

Zareena quietly neared him and he didn't make any movement to pull away from her when she gently took his convulsed self into her arms.

The man placed his head over his mother's shoulder.

And it didn't even take him a single second to let the tears fall freely on his face, his deep voice was as muffled as possible, he was making sure to not voice out even the slightest of sounds.

Zareena lovingly stroked his deep brown hair and continued letting her son seek comfort from her,

Daryab Khan pulled his head off of her shoulder and turned to look towards her, "Amm-Amma? Amma uss nay maar diya chachu ko! Amma uss nay kesay kar diya yeh sab kuch? W-Wo jaanti thi mein kitna pyaar karta tha chachu say!"

The woman went completely still. She couldn't believe her ears,

"Daryab, amma ki jaan, batao mujhay, aakhir hua kya hai? Tum tau uss say muhabbat kartay thay na? Yeh achanak say itna sab kesay bigar gya?"

"Amma, uss-uss aurat nay chachu ko zehar diya tha, meinay khud uski baatain us haraamzade, Zargham kay sath parhi hain, mera khoon khol raha hai, dil chah raha hai ya ussko maar du ya khud ko!" Zareena could feel shivers left past his body, he was trying hard to restrain his emotions.

"Daryab, bakhuda agar mujhay pata hota kay wo itni girri hui hai, mein kabhi apnay betay ko aziyat say na guzarnay deti, ammi ki jaan, mera tau dil munh ko aaraaha tumhay iss tarah rota dekh kar" A few tears escaped the mother as continued hugging her son who sobbed for his chachu.

"Ammi mein unka ilaaj karwa leta, mein sab theek kar deta, kash mein unhay apnay sath ley jaata! Kitna buzdil aur badzaat hun mein kay uss aurat ki shaksiyat say waaqif hotay huay bhi uskay pyaar mein sab kuch bardasht karta raha!" He was suffocating on his tears.

His aching heart and his restless soul were co linked, he couldn't stop himself from hating the weak emotions.

Zareena's heart sank miserably, she remembered the first time her son had cried, he was 6 at that time.

Mehmood Khan had some work related to business and that called for him to leave the city, Daryab Khan, who had grown insanely attached to his chachu had protested and cried for days until Mehmood Khan, himself left all the work midway and came back.

Ever since Zareena's brother in law had come back with his wife, her son wouldn't stop clinging to him.

She used to scold him and tried keeping him away from Mehmood, in spite of Amna, but after seeing her son's happiness solely connected with Mehmood, she eventually gave in.

The second time she saw him cry was for Gul bano.

"Mein khud baat karu gi uss say! Shehrbano kesay meray betay ki mang kisi aur ko sonp sakti hai!" Zareena was furious.

"Nahi amma, chor day, wo khush hai uskay sath, kitni ronak aur chamak thi uskay chehray pey Zargham ki behen kay saamnay, mein bardasht kar lu ga!" Daryab kept his weeping heart at bay and cleared out to his mother with swollen eyes.

Yet that didn't stop Zareena from visiting Shehrbano once again as she became that deeply agitated by her son's pain.

Her motherhood couldn't stand her son's broken self and came at her sister's door with her son's proposal for the second time but this time Gul bano's decision altered.

Zareena couldn't be more proud of her niece, she elaborated to her how much Daryab had grown to love Gul bano, while Gul bano quietly listened to the mother.

This was the third time she was seeing Daryab cry, he hadn't even cried on Mehmood's departure, or maybe he had but not in front of her, but seeing him weep because of Gul bano had her regretting everything, regretting of even asking Gul bano's hand in the first place.

"Daryab sabr rakho meray sher, iss tarah kyun dil haar bethay ho? Aanay wali zindagi kay baaray mein socho! Allah behtar faisla karay ga, bus ham sab ko hidayat naseeb hojaye" Zareena spoke out bitterly.

Her mind revolved around a single thought, it would've been hell lot better if she had asked for the hand of one of Mehmood Khan's daughters in the first place.

Only if she had put aside her ego, her son wouldn't have been so devastated right now. Even Mehmood Khan's malady didn't manage to clear her hardened heart.

While Daryab Khan's voice died down his throat as he mutely allowed his mother's warmth console him, a discreet silence fell over the duo.

Daryab Khan was ashamed of his own choice at love. He knew that this was a perpetual state of anxiety he had fallen into.

His own love had broken him down till servitude.

بس قیامت ہے یہ میرا عِشقِ نامراد بھی
ناجانے کب سے دِل کی ذینت بنا بیٹھا ہے۔

𝖡𝗎𝗌 𝗊𝖺𝗒𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗂 𝗒𝖾𝗁 𝗆𝖾𝗋𝖺 𝖨𝗌𝗁𝗊 𝖾 𝖭𝖺 𝗆𝗎𝗋𝖺𝖺𝖽 𝖻𝗁𝗂
𝖭𝖺 𝗃𝖺𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗒 𝗄𝖺𝖻 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝗅 𝗄𝗂 𝗓𝖾𝖾𝗇𝖺𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖺 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝗂.

Falak watched the man, deep in slumber, lying next to her on the bed.

Quiet hiccups left past her, she didn't want to disrupt his sleep. Her tears weren't stopping. The guilty knowledge of the revelation wasn't letting her sleep as well.

Having enough of her anguished state, she shook the man lightly, "H-Hassan utho m-meinay kuch batana hai tumhay" She croaked out. She finally ventured on letting him know.

And all replied back was with a sleepy groan and a little muffled "abhi nahi, kal"

Clearly meaning that he wasn't in conscious at all, this irritated the girl unexplainably. He wasn't taking the liberty to even look at her while replying.

"Hassan utho, mein pregnant hun!" She finally broke the news to him with a cry, in vain hope that now he'd surely give her an ear.

And Hassan nodded his head while slightly shifting his sleeping position but not giving as such hearing to the important words, "Hassan ullu, mein pregnant hun! Asal wala! Tum sun bhi rahay ho ya nahi?!" She whisper screamed at him, not wanting his mother to wake up in the late hours of night.

"Acha na, kal hojayega pregnant, subah jaldi uthna hai, sonay day" Hassan's sleepy voice entered her ears.

She looked at him in pure astonishment.

Moving across him, she grabbed the glass filled with water and splashed it right over the man, who got up with a jolt, "y-yeh kya kiya aapnay?" He rubbed his eyes while looking at with an accusing glare.

"Mein kab say kuch batana chah rahi hun, aur tum hokay, ghoray bech kay soye parhay ho, koi hosh bhi hai tumhay mera ya nahi?" Her voice held hurt.

Hassan was still sleepy and tired as hell but nevertheless, focused his droopy lids over her and apologised before asking her to repeat.

"H-Hassan tumhay yad hai na kay ham doctor kay paas gaye thay? Reports kay mutabiq mein-mein, pregnant hun! Lekin tum fikar na karo, zarra sa bhi burden nahi daalu gi tum par, abortion karwa lay gay?" She didn't even give him a chance to speak or intervene.

Surprise formed as a glint on the man's face before it converted into something extremely different, "Hosh mein tau ho tum? Ainda baad yeh bakwas boli tau rakh kay lagaun ga munh pey!" His cold voice was filled with a temper.

Falak who was expecting an appreciation medal, turned towards him instantly, "Tum mujhay ungli tak laga kay dekho, mein bhai say keh kay tumhari saari hadiyan turwa du gi!" She scowled at him whilst crying, not at all liking his raised voice.

A laughter burst out of Hassan at her offended tone.

"Sharam nahi aati? Shohar ko daraway dey rahi hain? Aur yeh aapka deemagh kahan kahan chala jaata hai? Itni na munasib baat kee hai aapnay!" Hassan's voiced out softly.

"M-Mujhay laga kay tum pehlay hee kafi stressed hogay bhai aur job ki wajah say, mein kisi tareekay ki bhi inconvenience nahi banna chahti, m-mujhay nahi pata tha kay tumhay khushi hogi!" She hiccuped out in a little voice.

Hassan gently moved forward and engulfed her in his arms, "Had karti ho tum bhi Falak! Baap mein hun, mujhay khushi nahi hogi tau kya mohallay walo ko hogi?

Arey itna khush hun kay dil chah raha hai, ammi ko abhi jaakar jagah du sirf yeh khabar denay kay liye" he teased out and Falak let out a giggle.

"Acha bus bus, ziada hee khush honay ki zaroorat nahi hai" she retorted back.

"Issi wajah say kal gaari mein itnay ajeeb ajeeb sawaal bhi puch rahi thi aap, mujhay laga achanak say mera ehsaas hogya tha, lekin yahan tau amma jaan apni aanay wali aulad ki khatir pareshan pari hain!" He sighed out dramatically before Falak punched his abdomen.

"Sir ki nokri iss liye chor dee thi kyun kay acha nahi lagta, aap chunkay unhi ki behen jo meri zojiat mein aagayi hai!

Aur waisay bhi tumhara shohar itna gawaar nahi hai kay usko nokri milay hee na, interview sirf ek hee jagah diya tha, unhon nay mana kar diya matlab yeh tau nahi kay kahin bhi nahi ho ga, job mil jaye gi, lekin abhi bus sir kay case wali pareshani hal ho jaye,

Iskay ilaawa bhi kafi savings hain jin say ham apnay bachay ki khushi tau kher kher mana saktay hain!" He cupped her cheeks and his thumb started stroking it lovingly,

Colour appeared on the pallor of the girl's skin who shyly hid her face in his neck, causing Hassan to let out an easy chuckle.

❏ ❏ ❏

Days flew past by as the regular bustle of domestic life settled in.

Anabiya had been seeing the same ziarat over and over again in her dreams, this was severely provoking her, as it was in fact going against her beliefs.

She was sitting outside in the lawn with Bua jee. In contrast to the regular cold weather, the sunny weather was sweetly in its hyphens.

The women were enjoying the weather while casually sipping from the tea cups, Bua jee noticed her lost state and couldn't help but ask out, "Anabiya, puttar koi pareshani tau nahi?"

Anabiya was successfully bought back to sobriety after hearing the words, "J-Jee bua jee, sab theek hai!"

"Phir bhi agar koi be chaini hai tau mujh say share kar sakti ho tum, bachay!" Anabiya then chose to look at the woman who was nearly her grandmother's age, she returned with a smile before beginning the topic.

"Mein khawab mein masalsal ek ziarat dekhti hun, khud ko hamesha uskay darwazay kay paas kharra paati hun, pareshankun masla sirf yeh hai kay yeh baat meray aqaid say bohut mukhtalif hai, mein in cheezon ko nahi maanti!" She released a breath of air.

Bua jee's curious eyes intently scrutinised the little girl before she replied back,

"Koi ishaara bhi tau ho sakta hai? Allah behtar jaanta hai in maamlon ko, agar ek cheez tumhay baar baar dikh rahi hai tau kyun uss pey amal nahi kar rahi?"

"Wo iss liye kyun kay darti hun! Yeh soch pareshan kar deti hai kay kahin mera Allah mujh say naraaz na hojaye, kahin yeh koi azmaish na ho, mujhay aur Jalal ko puch na ho jaye iss maamlay mein!" Her eyes filled with tears to brim.

The elderly woman chose not to reply back and instead leaned forward to grab the girl's hand in an attempt to give her comfort.

Anabiya squeezed her hand back before replying back with heartiest expressions of gratitude.

Moments later, a thought slid through Anabiya's head and she voiced out, "Bua jee, aapkay Shah Saeen nay kabhi shadi kyun nahi kee?"

This caught Bua jee off guard, "Puttar mujhay ziada maloom nahi, lekin zimedaariyon kay beech waqt hee nahi mila hoga, shayad issi liye kabhi nahi kee!"

"Tau matlab, zimedaari ka bhoj na hota tau wo kar letay? Kisi ko pasand kiya kabhi unhon nay?" Even Anabiya wasn't sure why had she all of a sudden turned so different and cautious than her usual self.

"Ab yeh kahan maloom hoga mujhay beta, lekin kabhi iss kothi may ya Saeen aur Falak say kisi larki ka zikar nahi sunna meina-"

The woman was speaking when she was rudely interrupted, "Sunna bhi hota tau kam az kam kisi achi khaasi samajhdar aur mature larki ka baaray mein hota, tum jaisi choti bachi ko dekh kar tau ham sab waqaye bohut heraan huay hain, Payijaan nay bhi had hee kardee!" It was Fehmida.

Anabiya's breath hitched after hearing the words, they were too painful to digest in.

Bua jee did not reply further, clearly knowing to respect her boundaries, even though the person on the other side had no ethics of doing so.

"Waisay ek baat tau batao, yeh paisay kay peechay itni si umar mein shadi kar lee ya waqaye hee majboor hogayi thi?" Fehmida jabbed at her while settling in one of the chairs and pouring tea for her own self.

Anabiya was about to reply when her phone started ringing, a smile surfaced on her face. Her day now, buoyant.

But she didn't forget the woman's snarky comment, Wordily on her side, but not unkindly she chose to reply her back:

"Na hee meinay nikkah paison kay peechay aur naa hee kisi majboori kay tehat, Shayad aap bhool rahi hain bhabhi kay meray baba ki kafi jaan pehchaan hai iss ilaaqay mein, mujhay kabhi paison ki kami mehsoos hee nahi hui!

Yeh nikkah, bina kisi zor zabardasti aur khud ki raza mandi kay sath kiya hai meinay! Jalal aur mein ek dusray ko pasand kartay hain, chahtay hain ek dusray ko!

Aur Masha'Allah say meray shohar nay mera muqaam aur darja itna aa'ala rakha shuru say, kay jitna uskay sath ka shukar ada karun, utna kam hai, ijaazat dijeye ga, abhi chalti hun, unhi ki call hai!"

Fehmida's jaw clenched but she still she forced out a small smile.

Whereas Anabiya left the frame to move back inside, straightly to her room.

Jalal Shah had been conversing with some of the jail prisoners, along with the inspectors for a while now. The men were deeply effected by his charisma and ascendency.

To them, he was a living articulate against the sentiments of inveterate contempt and unjust.

As soon Dhuhr's azaan called out, he excused himself and left to offer the prayer.

His dua was short, as his heart was usually always busy supplicating towards Allah for help.

The man got up from prostration and grabbed the phone hidden underneath his blanket, an urge to hear from Anabiya, had hit him hard whilst he was making the dua so he decided on hearing from her.

"Assalam u Alaikum?" The call was received after a few minutes and he heard the hypnotic voice rang his ears,a smile touched his face. She held the magic of brightening any kind of sinisterly gloom.

"Walaikum Assalam, kesi ho?" Anabiya heard his usual resonant voice and warmth filled her immensely, "Mein theek, aap sunaye? Kesay hain? Kya kar rahay hain?" She couldn't help but speak out the questions in one go,

Causing a deep chuckle to reverberate from the man's chest, "Aap ki duaon kay zer e asar hee kafi sukoon mein hun filwaqt. Apnay halaat sunao, aaj koi nayi taazi khabar hai kya mujhay sunanay kay liye?" He teasingly inquired.

Anabiya's lips formed into a beaming smile as shook her head lightly, "Nahi tau, as such koi new information nahi hai, balkay ek minute, shayad aapko maloom na ho, lala nay Gul bano bhabhi ko talaaq dey dee hai!"

Jalal Shah's eyebrows shot upwards, "Acha? Wo
Kyun?"

Anabiya then folded her legs underneath and started narrating the whole incident which Noor had earlier shared with her.

The girl made sure to not even leave a single detail as she had actually grown to love talking with him.

A teenaged boy, worker of the canteen brought Jalal Shah's tea to him and the man motioned him to place it on table before handing him some money

He then busied himself while listening to the sustainable rant of Anabiya on call.

Aware of her sensitive nature, the man made sure to reply with a single word answer every once a while, to show that he was in fact listening as he sipped his chai casually.

"Hmm, tau acha hee hua na kay mazeed aziyat say pehlay hee baat khatam kar dee Daryab nay!" Jalal Shah finally commented in the end.

"Nahi Jalal, kesi baat kar rahay hain aap? Aapko tau itna pata hee nahi hai na, lekin hamain bohut achay tareekay say yaad hai, lala tau itna chahtay thay unhay, yeh achanak say talaaq wali baat tau ham sab kay liye bohut pareshankun thi!" Anabiya replied back in a tone as if explaining a child.

Jalal Shah bit back a smile before questioning back in feign cluelessness. "Acha?"

"Jee haan bilkul! Daryab Lala aur bhabhi aapas mein lartay tau kafi thay magar unki muhabbat ka baaray mein kis ko nahi pata tha? Pata nahi bhabhi nay bhi aisa qadam uthaya hee kyun?" The girl was disturbed.

"Larki, aur kitni masoom hogi tum?

Dekho, wo aurat Daryab kay liye shuru say hee achi nahi thi! Zargham kay mutalliq baat say tau mein bhi na waqif nahi tha, Daryab nay khud mujhay iss maamlay kay baaray mein bataya tha!"

This surprised Anabiya, "Oh my god sachi? Matlab Lala nay, apni biwi kay mutalliq bhi aap say baat kee thi?"

"Nahi nahi, biwi kay aib tau har mard chupaa leta hai, uski izzat jo uss say wabasta hoti hai, magar uska Zargham Khan kay sath rishta teh honay kay baaray mein, Daryab nay bataya tha!

Baat jo bhi hai, Zargham khud bhi tau nihayat hee badzaat kisam ka mard hai, apni ki biwi maujoodgi kay bawjood haraam pey nazar daal raha tha!, Daryab ko chorna nahi chahiye ussay!"

"Jalal mujhay tau abhi bhi yaqeen nahi aata kay Lala itnay saalon say aapkay dost reh chukay hain!" Anabiya little voice was filled with pure wonder.

"Haan baat tau sach hai! Tumhari haveli tak mera aana jaana, ek arsay tak laga raha tha!"

This sobered Anabiya instantly. The seeds of suspicion and jealousy had already dug in her system, she hadn't been very successful in shaking off the thoughts, even after trying for days.

Bukhtawara baji kay sath jo taaluq bahaal karna zaroori tha! She commented to herself in a dismayed voice.

"Hmm, maloom hai mujhay!" Nevertheless, she forced out all sorts of positivity but now with a very heavy heart.

"Acha unko chorro, tum mujhay apnay ya hamaray mutalliq kuch batao?" The man remained unaware to the sudden rise of boiling intensity burning inside the girl's heart.

But Anabiya wasn't in a mood to ignore the topic, "Jalal ek baat tau bataye, aap nay kabhi shadi kyun nahi kee?"

"Bus koi tum jaisa pehlay kabhi mila jo nahi!" His guttural reply was playful in return.

"Sach? Mujhay tau laga kay mujh say nikkah karna, mehaz ek surat e haal ki nazuki kay baees kiya gya faisla tha!" She clearly taunted, causing Jalal Shah eyebrows to crease slightly.

He had never listened to such a mocking tone of Anabiya ever before,

"Aisi koi baat nahi hai Anabiya, aur tum achi tareekay say jaanti ho kay koi bhi mujhay kisi faislay pey majboor nahi kar sakta!" Jalal Shah was quick to answer back.

"Yehi tau puch rahi hun Jalal! Aap ki muhabbat ka suboot, agar aap kisi aur ko pasand ya chahtay hotay, mujh say pehlay tau kya tab bhi mujhay hee chuntay?"

Fehmida's jab her age and then the revelation of Bukhtawara's affair with her husband had her rethinking almost everything.

"Yeh tum kis kisam ki fazooliyat deemagh mein sawaar kar kay beth gayi ho?

Aisa karo kisi achi si university mein admission ley lo, kam az kam yeh be tukkay khayalaay tau tumharay chotay say zehan say koso door rahay gay!" The man tried lightning the sudden tense atmosphere as his wife's alleged motives were still unknown to him.

"K-Kyun? Kya mein puch nahi sakti? Acha chorray, apna sawaal hee badal deti hun! A-Agar mein kisi ko chahti hoti tau?"

And then there was a complete silence from the other end.

Anabiya thought the man had ended the call before she heard him breathe out. "Jalal-" She began talking when she cut short with his low pitched, piercing whisper.

"Tumhari zubaan tak say kisi dusray ka zikar bardasht nahi kar sakta Anabiya, chahat tau door ki baat hai!" Jalal Shah let out a cold chuckle afterwards.

Making a shiver run down the girl's spine. Yet the influences in Anabiya's nature, at the pace of rare intervals, but felt ultimately frlt the urge to assert herself,

So she cleared her throat and made sure to not become brittle in front of him. "K-Kyun? Kya meri koi raye nahi?"

"Tumhay sirf Jalal Alam Shah kay liye bana kay bheja hai Anabiya!

Tumharay wujood, tumharay dil aur deemagh, tumhari har ka awal o akhir pey sirf mera haq hai! Yeh kehnay mein tau mujhay sharam tak mehsoos nahi hoyegi kay nihayat hee kameena aur khudgarz shakhs hun, apni cheez ki tawajja tak sirf apnay tak hee bardasht karu ga!

Aur waisay bhi, kisi ki kya majaal jo Jalal Shah kay haq pey mudakhlat karay?" Jalal Shah's voice turned so thick and heavy that even Anabiya felt herself shaken by the visible possessiveness.

"A-Aur mera haq?" Her dulcet voice turned into a volume that was barely audible.

Considering her husband's temper, she was aware that he would've been seething with rage, she was filled with alarm but a newfound surge of confidence had managed to coarse through her.

"Kya matlab tumhara?" The man grunted out.

"M-Mera matlab hai kay, kya meray koi huqooq nahi aap pey?" Jalal Shah almost let out a frustrated sigh, as his patience wasn't after all, inexhaustible.

He was about to reply back when he saw Haider entering inside his room and settling down on the sofa placed in front of Jalal Shah's charpai.

"Suno, ab phone rakhta hun, baqaya baat kal karay gay, apna bohut khayaal rakhna, Allah Hafiz!" He ended the call without even waiting for her reply and Anabiya could only stare at the phone—unsure to her own. fate, who could say she even had any?

Haider eyes held curiosity as he watched the tensed man run a hand down his face, "Sir sab theek hai na?"

"Hmm yar, bus judayi baat baar pey maar rahi hai, tum tau behtar jantay hogay mera haal?" Jalal Shah chuckled out a little.

Haider sent a smile towards him. "Koi bhi marta nahi hai kisi ki judayi mein Saeen, thoray waqt kay liye zindagi zaroor ruk jaati hai dukh ki bina pay magar insan ko kafi mazboot bana kay bheja gya hai iss zameen pey, sabar karna ... seekh hee jaatay hai ham!" Haider shared with a laugh of his own.

"Aur batao, kesa chal raha hai sab kuch meray peechay?" Jalal Shah came straight to business.

"Sir alhumdulillah sab theek hai, yeh paisay hain jo aap nay mangwaye thay!" Haider extended the thousand notes to the man who nodded his head before pocketing the money.

He had spent all of his earlier money, buying comfort and clean water in prison. So he had informed Haider to bring money from his account.

The men indulged in a conversation when another one knocked the door and entered inside, "Assalam u Alaikum!" The new person was a young prisoner who now uncomfortably stood in front of the brooding men.

"Haan bol?" Jalal Shah roaring voice had the younger man's forehead assemble sweat beads. He went completely immobile in front of him.

Haider looked once at the prisoner's state and right after sensing the situation he got up himself, "Sir aap rehnay day, mein khud baat karta hun!" He sent forward a smile towards Jalal Shah before walking towards the standing man to take him outside.

Jalal Shah nodded as he watched them leave.

Haider was aware that the man was obviously here to talk about something but his intimidating boss always easily shut people up with just a word or two without even knowing himself.

"Sahab wo unn say say paani kay mutalliq puchna tha?" The man was relieved and thankful of Haider.

"Haan bhai, kya baat hai? Mujhay batao, mein baat karta hun?" Haider assured him. "Sahab Paani milta hee nahi hai yahan hamain, khaana tau bhook maar kar hee letay hain lekin agar saaf paani ki kisi tareekay say sahoolat ho jaye tau ham sab saari zindagi bohut ehsan mand rahay gay"

Qasim knew that only Jalal Shah was influential and appropriate enough for the circumstances so after the repetitive pushing of the rest prisoners he was finally here with the request.

Haider nodded his head in understanding before placing a hand on Qasim's shoulder, "Fikar na kar, mein baat karta hun abhi jaa kay!"

Thus the issue of water filters was put forward and Jalal Shah readily agreed, he then discussed all the regarding requirements with the inspectors.

It was to be taken time so at the time being they settled with the installation multiple water storage coolers but having filters attached within them.

The day wore on and soon the work process began.

The police officials were impressed as no one had ever before chosen to stand up for this cause.

Jalal Shah was examining the workers intently, Haider had left hours ago and now he was alone.

That was until he felt another presence beside him.

The man turned around and took notice of the aged man standing next to him, who was busy observing the workers ahead just as Jalal Shah had been doing so earlier.

"Kafi Ehsaas ki zaroorat hoti hai, itna paisa aur mehnat jaan pehchaan kiye begair, logon pey laganay kay liye" The elderly man's authoritative voice finally cut the silence.

"Aisi bhi koi baat nahi, itna paisa qabar tau ley jaanay say raha mein!" Jalal Shah replied with a smile.

The aged man now turned towards Jalal Shah, "Kya naam hai tumhara?" His eyes held an initiative glint.

"Jalal Alam Shah!" Jalal replied back with an arrogantly confident stance. The other man nodded his head on the information before speaking out, "Gulzaman khan kay betay kay qatal kay case mein andar ho na?"

Jalal Shah slowly nodded.

"Mera chakkar tau kam hee lagta hai idhar magar yeh sab dekh kar andaaza laga sakta hun kay shayad inspector aur logon ki support ki khatir itna taraddud kar rahay ho! Mat karo! Tumhara faisla sirf adaalat kay paas hai!" His voice turned firm now, wrinkles on his face showing obvious experiences.

Yet the daring expressions of the older man didn't faze the rugged man next to him one bit who in return let out a cold chuckle.

"Faisla tau sirf rab ki zaat karay gi! Aur wo faisla jo aur jaisa bhi hoga, insaaf aur adal qaim karay ga!" Jalal Shah's voice wasn't irreverent.

"Tau kya tumhay iss baat say bilkul bhi khauf nahi hai kesa anjaam ho sakta hai tumhara?, Saza kharaab say kharaab insaan ko bhi seedha kar deti hai" The man countered once again but this time with a little amusement.

"Jalal Shah nay saari zindagi kisi say khauf nahi khaaya. Aur jo seedha karnay wala tha, usko tau iss dunya chorray huay bhi arsa hogya hai!" He referred to Dilawar Shah.

The elderly man could only mutely watch the man with curious yet intrigued eyes as Jalal Shah excused himself for namaz and completely left the frame.

آگر بےعیب چاہتے ہو تو فرشتوں سے نبھاکرلو
میں آدم کی نشانی ہوں، خطا میری وارثت ہے۔

𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗿 𝗯𝗲-𝗮𝗶𝗯 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗵𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝘂 𝗳𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗯𝗵𝗮 𝗸𝗮𝗿 𝗹𝗼
𝗠𝗲𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺 𝗸𝗶 𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗵𝘂𝗻, 𝗸𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗶.

(unedited)

• • •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

767K 43.5K 34
❝ She has always dreamed of having that perfect 'home' but then found 'him' instead ❞ A home is something that she has always dreamt of, where she'd...
7.5K 596 16
In the turbulent village, the story introduces us to Zardan, Zartaj, Zartasha and Yazan whose lives take unexpected turns as they navigate cultural t...
72.4K 3.2K 36
Miraal's dream was to become a doctor, she was a city girl with a strong spirit and a mind of her own. Since she was born, her father, Haroon Qureshi...
94.7K 4.5K 24
Ashes. Emptiness. Broken. Betrayed. Alone. This is what Laila felt when she lost everything with only one thought on her mind. How will she survive t...