HER CHALLENGING LIFE (on hold)

By lamiyax07

What happens when a simple yet confident girl, who is studying to be a doctor, accidentally collides into a h... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Pehli Mulaqat
Chapter 2: Ladka Dekhne Mein Kesa Tha?
Chapter 3: Aly Tu Yeh Kese Bhool Gaya?
Chapter 4: Family Friend?
Chapter 5: Lunch Together?
Chapter 6: Mein Kitni Badi Bewakoof Hoon
Chapter 7: I Am Sorry
Chapter 8: Kiya Tum Mujhse Dosti Karoge?
Chapter 9: Night Talks
Chapter 10: Ronit Bhai
Chapter 11: Tum Abhi Tak Soye Nahi?
Chapter 12: Wedding Bells
Chapter 13: Pani Puri Eating Competition
Chapter 14: Her Hard Work
Chapter 15: They Met!
Chapter 16: His Concern And Her Fear
Chapter 17: Wedding Preparations Begin
Chapter 18: Engagement
Chapter 19: Surprise Performance!
Chapter 20: Jealous Aly?
Chapter 21: Bharti And Her Silly Talks
Chapter 22: The Girls Get Wild
Chapter 23: Aly's Protectiveness and Jasmin's Care
Chapter 24: Misunderstandings Cleared
Chapter 25: Haldi Ceremony
Chapter 26: Aly Mujhe Bacha Le
Chapter 27: Her Failed Suicide Attempt
Chapter 28: Tu Mujhse Itna Pyaar Karta Hai?
Chapter 29: She Meets His Family!
Chapter 30: Yes I Do Like Her!
Chapter 31: Don't Be So Controlling Aly!
Chapter 32: Their First Kiss
CHAPTER 34: He Finds Out!
CHAPTER 35: Her Letter
CHAPTER 36: His State
CHAPTER 37: Disha Has A Talk
Chapter 38: No Trust
Chapter 39: Kidnapped
Chapter 40: The Truth
Chapter 41: Her Past Is Still Haunting Her!
Chapter 42: Breakdown
Chapter 43: His Girlfriend
Chapter 44: His Story
Chapter 45: Tell Me You Are Mine And Mine Only
Chapter 46: Misunderstood, Exposed and Made Love
Chapter 47: You're My Rose
Chapter 48: Worst Birthday Ever
Chapter 49: She's A Friend
Chapter 50: Is This Where We End?
Chapter 51: It's Best To Leave
Chapter 52: Unexpected Leave
Chapter 53: Go And Find Her!
OH MY GOD
How It All Happened And My Whole Experience
Chapter 54: We Fall Apart

Chapter 33: Why Is Jasmin Ignoring Aly?

1.5K 217 50
By lamiyax07

CHAPTER 33: WHY IS JASMIN IGNORING ALY?

Jasmin rushed inside her room and closed the door behind her. She was feeling very uneasy and when she looked at her hands, they were trembling so she clutched her hands together and started to move around the room.

JASMIN- Shit. What the hell just happened? I kissed Aly? No... he kissed me. No we both kissed each other? UGHHH... what the fuck was that. Ahhhh yeh kiya ho gaya tha hum dono ko? Why couldn't I stop myself? Why did he kiss me for? Why didn't I stop him? Mein kiyoon uske or kheeche ja rahi thi? These questions are driving me crazy. Oh fuck! NO! NO! He is going to drop me home. No. No. I can't face him. I don't want to face him. I wished I could just disappear from here. Mein uske samne nahi ja sakti. Kitna awkward aur embarrassing hoga. How did I mess up this badly? God help me. I can't go with him. Mein cab book karke chali jati hoon.

After a few seconds, she went downstairs to drink water and hoped to not see Aly. As soon as she went down the last step, she found Aly standing there using his phone.

JASMIN(to herself)- Teri kismat hi kharab hai Jasmin.

She turned around and was going back upstairs but heard Aly say something to her.

ALY- Mein car ke andar ja raha hoon so you go and bring your bag too. Mein tujhe chod dunga.

His voice gave her chills. Jasmin didn't turn around but just nodded. While walking upstairs she was wondering why she couldn't reply back to him and tell him that she could have went by cab.

After grabbing her bag, she went to his car and sat down. There was complete silence during the whole ride and of course why wouldn't there be? They kissed, unsure about what their relationship is. While driving, Aly would frequently steal glances at her. At one point, he saw Jasmin looking for something inside her bag but couldn't find it. Then he was her looking around the car for something. Aly knew what she was looking for.

ALY- Woh water bottle mere piche ke seat par hai.

Jasmin looked at him and wondered how he knew what she was looking for. She tried to grab the bottle but couldn't reach it so she placed her left hand on the window side of his headrest. Just as she was about to get hold of the bottle, Aly pressed his brakes so suddenly which resulted in Jasmin landing on his laps. They looked at each other's eyes and to Jasmin's surprise she felt something different. This time she couldn't read his eyes. They were the same pair of eyes which would tell her everything but this time it didn't. When she realised her position, she quickly sat down back on her seat, avoiding looking at him.

After another 10 mins of driving, Aly realised that she was asleep so he thought that it would be better to take her to his house. He called Disha and told her that if Jasmin's parents call her, she should tell them that Jasmin is with her. Disha didn't question him much as Aly said that he will tell her everything later.

When they finally reached in front of his house, Aly picked Jasmin up and took her to his room. He made her lay down and went to the guest room to sleep. His family didn't question him much as he told them that she was tired and fell asleep so there wasn't much of an explanation that he had to give.

The next morning, Jasmin woke up and found herself in a very familiar room which clearly wasn't hers. As she analysed the room she realised it was Aly's room. Her mind was loaded with questions. How did she end up in Aly's room? Did she fall asleep in the car?

Jasmin quickly got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up and then went downstairs. Everyone was present there but to her surprise Aly was missing. In a way it was good for her because she wanted to avoid him for a bit. She took this as a great chance to leave without seeing him.

ALY'S MUM- Areh Jasmin beta ao breakfast karlo....

JASMIN- Nahi aunty woh mujhe kuch important kaam hai... mein chalti hoon.

Just then Aly came and spoke.

ALY- Kaha ja rahi hai? Chup chap ake breakfast kar aur uske baad jaha jana nahi mein tujhe waha drop kar dunga.

JASMIN(under her breath)- Fuck...

JASMIN- Nahi woh...woh mujhe der ho rahi hai... mein chalti hoon.

She quickly grabbed her bag and ran away from there before anyone could stop her.

ILHAM- Aly

ALY- Hmmm

ILHAM- Jasmin ko kiya hua?

ALY- Kiya hua?

ILHAM- She behaved so differently today.

ALY- Really? (Janab toh ese behave kar rahe hai jese kal kuch bhi nahi hua tha😂)

ILHAM- Tujhe nahi lagta hai kiya?

ALY- Nahi. I mean kuch important hi hoga. Chill maar.

---------------------------------

A week went by and Jasmin didn't speak to Aly. They didn't see each other for a week now and each time Aly would try to go and meet her, she would make an excuse each time to avoid him. One day Jasmin got a call from Disha.

JASMIN- Hello.

DISHA- Jasmin tu aaj mere ghar aajana. Papa aur mummy dono cousins ke ghar gaye hai toh woh waha rahenge kuch din ke liye and mein bhi bore ho rahi hoon akele mein.

JASMIN- Theek hai mein evening mein ajaungi.

DISHA- Okay bye.

Jasmin went to Disha's house in the evening and spent a lot of time together, laughing and talking nonsense with her. She was really in need of this! They were watching a show and just then someone rang the bell.

JASMIN- Disha kon hai? Is someone else supposed to come too?

DISHA- Ha tu darwaza khol.

Jasmin went to open the door and saw Rahul standing there. She had a big smile around her face but when she shifted her head to the right, her smile faded away...

Yes. It was him. Aly. She didn't know what to do and her body froze. All of a sudden, her heartbeat increased and she couldn't hear anything. Everything around her was blurry except Aly's face. Her senses became normal after Rahul shook her.

RAHUL- Kaha kho gayi?

JASMIN- Nahi kuch nahi. Andar chal.

Although the 4 were enjoying their time together, Jasmin fully tried to avoid talking to Aly but her eyes couldn't stop taking glances of him.

DISHA- Jasmin, Aly mein aur Rahul supermarket ja rahe hai. Woh dinner ke liye kuch saman khareedna hoga.

JASMIN(SHOUTING)- NAHI

RAHUL- Chilla kiyoon rahi hai?

JASMIN- Woh... woh. Ha woh tum dono mat jao. Mein chali jaati hoon. You guys don't have to worry.

DISHA- It's okay we will go. Tu akele mein saari cheezen nahi la paigi. Okay bye guys.

JASMIN- Hmm bye....

As soon as Rahul and Disha left, Jasmin went and sat on the couch, engrossing herself on the phone. She was trying to avoid speaking and looking at Aly.

It was different for Aly though. He wanted to speak to her; clear this all out. He was finding it tough to stay away from her and give her the space she needed. He couldn't help it any longer and began walking towards her.

Jasmin looked up when she heard footsteps getting closer and closer. Her heartbeat again started to increase and her ears were blocked once again. 

JASMIN(while placing her hand on her heart)- Calm down buddy...

When she realised he was coming to her, she got up and started to walk away from him. She didn't want him to come up to her because she wasn't ready to face him, maybe she needed a bit more time to gather her courage and speak to him. When she walked past him, he held her hand which stopped her.

JASMIN(in her mind)- SHIT. Kaha phas gayi mein😣

ALY- Jasmin we need to speak.

JASMIN- Woh... woh mujhe kuch important kaam yaad aa gayi mein woh khatam karke ati hoon.

ALY- Agar jhoot bolna nahi ati tujhe toh phir koshish kiyoon karti hai?

JASMIN- No... woh mujhe actually kuch important work hai.

ALY- Stop lying to me Jasmin. I know you are trying to avoiding me. Since last week you haven't spoken to me properly. You didn't even reply to my messages. Areh mujhe to yeh bhi nahi pata tha ki tu kaha thi. Was this one incident enough to break our friendship?

Jasmin's heart ached hearing the last part. She held his hand and walked towards the couch with him and they both sat down facing each other.

JASMIN- Bol. I won't stop you.

Aly held her right hand and looked down while speaking.

ALY- I know uss din jo bhi hua uske baad tujhe bohot awkward feel ho rahi hogi. I know you didn't want to speak to me or even see me because you didn't know how to face me after the fact that your own best friend kissed you but Jasmin believe me I didn't do this intentionally. It all happened in the heat of the moment. I cursed myself day and night for letting this happen and I am seriously ashamed of myself. Please don't let this one stupid mistake of mines be the reason of us being distanced away from each other. Tu mere liye bohot maayane rakhti hai and I never want to lose you yaar! The past week was so challenging for me. I tried my best to not message you or try to meet you but it was so hard. I feel so incomplete without you dude. Please can we both forget what happened that day and can I get my Jasmin back?

Aly looked up to her face and she instantly gave him the tightest hug.

JASMIN- I am so sorry Aly. Mujhe bilkul bhi pata nahi tha ki tu itna affected hoga. If I knew that me not speaking to you would affect you this much then I would have spoken to you earlier. I am so sorry. I am not going to lie to you but I was just not sure about confronting you because somewhere I felt awkward as hell and embarrassed to face you. I am sorry once again for troubling you this much. 

ALY- Hey it's okay! No need to say sorry because we both know it all happened unintentionally.

The spoke for a while but Jasmin was feeling restless. She was acting to be fine in front of Aly when the reality was that each time he came near her, her body would pass weird reactions.

Soon, Disha and Rahul came back and they all had dinner. After dinner, the boys decided to leave and the girls went to Disha's bedroom. Before sleeping Jasmin asked her a question.

JASMIN- Disha...

DISHA- Bol baby 

JASMIN- I have a question

DISHA- If you want to ask if I love you then yes I do. I love you a lot but I am committed to Rahul or else you are the second person I will go to. I mean I wouldn't mind having an extra affair with you... (Personally I think DishMin is better than JasLy😜🤣. JasLy should take notes from Disha on how to accept your love for someone this quick)

JASMIN- Kutti tu mere haath se thappad khayegi agar ek aur baar bakwas ki to.

DISHA- Accha sorry aab bata kiya poochna hai?

JASMIN- So..basically... woh I have a family friend who I lost touch with for a few months but then I met her a few days ago and she explained me her current situation. So there is a guy who is her best friend right. They been friends for over a year now I guess. Recently, each time her best friend would come near her, she told me that her heart beat would instantly increase, her ears get blocked so she can't hear anything at all and the most weirdest one is that everything around her goes blurry except the face of her best friend. She is so confused about what the hell is happening to her. She asked me if I know the reason of why this is happening to her but I told her that I am not sure and today randomly this whole scenario came to my mind. So like do you know what's happening to her Disha?

DISHA- Bohot kuch ho raha hai uss ladki ke saath....

JASMIN(in fear)- Matlab? Is this some sort of illness? Will she recover?

DISHA- Areh pagal aurat woh wali bimari nahi...

JASMIN- Toh phir konsi bimari?

DISHA- Pyaar ki bimari 

JASMIN(shouting)- WHAT??? PAGAL HAI KIYA TU?

DISHA- No! But yes that girl is in love.

JASMIN- Tu na ek kaam kar

DISHA- Kiya?

JASMIN- Turn your body around and sleep. Tu ek dam pagal ho gayi hai...

DISHA- Admit it or not but that family friend of yours is so in love. Anyways goodnight babes.

JASMIN(in her mind)- Goodnight ki bacchi. Meri neend haram kar diya. Yeh pagal hai kiya? Matlab kuch bhi bina soche samjhe bol deti hai. No way I am in love with Aly. I mean yes I love him as my friend but nothing else. Yeh Disha kuch bhi bakwas karti hai. 

 AND TADAAAA. THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER GUYS.

WEEKEND TREAT FROM ME!!!

THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK SO FAR!

HOW WAS IT?

SEE YOU GUYS SOON WITH A NEW CHAPTER❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 7.3K 59
What happens when two opposite poles get married.....on their families wish .........
156K 13.9K 78
Story of three brothers this is the continuation of Book LEHRE... this will emphasize on the fact How these brothers tackle with ups and down of li...
1.1M 17.5K 53
the story about two person they are stranger and one day become husband wife wife is so innocent cute village girl she is so unaware about husband w...
189K 14.2K 72
Story of three brothers who love each other like hell ... lifeline of each other.. can do anything for each other's happiness But what happens when...