Short, Gay, Stories 2.0

Від AnnaValeriee

Welcome! To the book of SHORT GAY STORIES. This is the second book, if you want more stories go to the first... Більше

Bite size .1
Bite size .2
Bite size .3
Bite Size .4
Bite Size .5
Bite Size .6
My girlfriends BFF .1
My Girlfriends BFF .2
My Girlfriends BFF .3
LegondStray .1
What he wants .1
What he wants .2
What he got .1
What he got .2
What he got .3
Hi
Shiver
Shiver 2
Shiver 3
Teddy 1/2
Teddy 2/2
Festival Junkies 2
Festival Junkies 3
Festival Junkies 4
Festival Junkies 5 (Final)
Enemy of mine .1
Enemy of mine .2
Enemy of mine .3
Enemy of mine .4
Loké .1
Loké .2
Loké .3
Loké .4
Loké .5
Loké .6
Loké 7
Loké .8
Loké .9
Loké .10 Final
Trev&Lake
Cloud Mine
The f word
Closet doors 1
Closet doors 2
Closet doors 3
Closet doors 4
Closet Doors 5
Groomsmen
Loké 2: Jakes Redemption .1
Loké 2: Jakes Redemption .2
Loké 2: Jakes redemption .3
Loké 2: Jakes Redemption .4
Loké 2: Jakes Redemption .5
Loké 2: Jakes Redemption .6
Loké 2: Jakes Redemption .7
Loké 2: Jakes Redemption .8
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Flavour .1

Festival Junkies 1

555 31 2
Від AnnaValeriee

Disclaimer, I am not promoting drugs or alcohol of any kind, but they will be used in this book. Read at your own risk and maturity.  Any sexual actions are between characters that are of age and have given consent. Enjoy                     

It's my 28th festival by myself. I've been to about 36 in the past five years. I started out with friends but not many were into them as I was.                     

I sit down on a rock in the grass/tree area and take a bite of my popsicle that I just bought for five dollars. It's strawberry lemonade and is the absolute best when you're fucked up. I close my eyes to the music as it gets more vibe-ish during this set.                     

Everyone around me were either with their friends or partners. It was cute to see but also a bit annoying. Especially when you innocently try to hit a dude up and his girlfriend walks out of the porta potty and kisses him. Could have washed her hands first.                     

"Can I sit with you?" I hear a small voice and open my eyes. A boy is standing beside me with a raised brow. He's eating tater tots, I move over. "Want one?" He smiles wide at me. I take in his features, light brown hair with pink sprayed in random areas. Green eyes and a big smile, with a bit of tater tot stuck on the side of his tooth.                     

"Sure," I pop one in my mouth and stare off into the crowds of people and stands. I notice a lingering stare and grin as I hold my popsicle toward him. I kid you not, this boy giggles in the cutest way that I instantly look as he sucks part of the pop. "It's my favourite at festivals." I chuckle as he looks satisfied with the taste.                      "Mmm, feels so nice going down." His eyes wander up to mine and we both laugh at the awkwardness he started.                     

"Are you high or something?" I ask him and he nods instantly almost as if everyone should know that or as if everyone here was fucked in that way. He's not wrong tho, but today I drank a little and am preparing for tomorrow. 3 day festivals can be a long hull. But Saturday has good beats.                     

"Are you?" He starts digging into his taters and I can't help but stare at the way he appreciates every crumb in the box when he's done. He looks at me with greasy lips and blushes.                     

"I am not." I grin and his cheeks go even more red.                      "Well I'm not a freak I swear!"                     

"I'm waiting for tomorrow." I add on and he instantly sighs and puts his forehead on my shoulder to rest. I've never met a boy to be so open on a first meeting. Usually everyone is busy. "Where are your friends?" I ask him, secretly hoping I'm not the only one who came alone.                     

"On the skinny ride thingy, but I didn't wanna throw up and so I decided to wait." He sits up now and we both look at the spiny space ship looking thing. "The one wearing fishnets...." he pauses and I grin, because like 40 people in line are wearing them. "Erm, with blue shorts and her boobies hanging out with heart stickers on the nips... yup that's Tash." He looks at me a moment then back. "Kennedy and Liam are there too. K is wearing the pink sparkles on her arms and Liam's got the reflective shoes...." he starts to lick the small box of tater tots even tho there is only grease lining the cardboard. "Who you with?"                     

"Just me." I simply say. Looking at his friends try to take photos but falling over slightly. The chain to create the line dips and one of the girls fall. Instantly three strangers help tho, so I assume it's fine.                     

"Did you come far?"                     

"Bout 8 hours," I look at him and he looks almost sad. "I chose to, not many of my friends are interested." His face seems to look a bit happier but he grins and I get a scary vibe off of him.                     

"We can be friends!" He stands up and spins around a bunch before tossing his box in the trash. It almost doesn't go in as he wobbled back to me. I stand up and stabilize him, his head still spinning. "Woah." He groans. "Don't do that, don't spin like Tasmanian Devil, not cool." I can't help but laugh as he sticks his tongue out and leans toward what's left of my popsicle slowly with questioning eyes.                     

"Would you like one?" I take my popsicle away and suck some juice off of it. "Come." I lead him to the booth and buy him one. Once I try to give him it tho, he pouts. It's cute as hell.                     

"I coulda bought one!" He crosses his arms.                     

"I already bought it." I poke his lips with it and he grins a bit.                     

"Seriously, I owe you one then." His cheeks seem to fluster again. Just then, three people stager up to us and K kisses him on the cheek. It's like the porta potty all over again.                     

"Who's the boy!" Tash gasps dramatically and hugs my side. "Hi I'm Tash we're friends now."                     

"Hi Tash I'm Darren ." I hug her back and she lets go.                     

"He knows who you guys are. I told him everything, the jig is up." The green eyes boy smiles at me. That's when I realized I didn't know his name. "Oh I'm Mack." He bites his lip.                     

"So he knows are names and not yours?" Liam laughs and takes the popsicle from Him and licks it.                     

"Hey! He bought me that!" Mack smacks Liam on the head before snatching it back. They were a wild group. "Are you camping?" Mack widens his eyes at me and my heart breaks, but just a little.                     

"Nah, I got a hostel around here for like 15 a night."                     

"No, were sneaking you in. He's by himself!" He tells them. Dramatic gasps all around and I'm hugged again. They were all so intense.                    

We made our way across the festival grounds so Liam could fill his water bag. Mack, Tash and I sat on the hill waiting as they stood in line. The music was nice and the sun made everything extra amazing. Tash laid her head on my shoulder and Mack started picking at the grass.                     

"Ever wonder what it's like going to these things with someone you're madly in love with?" He tilts his head to look at me with one eye open. He chuckles and smiles at me before laying on his back.                     

"I guess so. I've been doing it alone for so long that I don't really think like that much. I've had some girls think they were in love with me before tho. Even when we talked two minutes." I lay back on the grass with him and Tash groans, leaning her head in someone beside her.                     

"I wouldn't say it's a dream of mine." He mumbles and I look at him. "But it would be nice to experience." He looks back at me and frowns a bit. "Hold on," he jumps up and bolts over to where K and Liam are. It feels like I'm alone for a second before he's back. His foot slips and he lands on his back beside me as if he meant to do so. "You sure you just wanna drink today?" I nod and he shrugs before scratching his nose and sipping water.                     

Oh.                     

I grin at him as I notice him swallow and roll my eyes. He definitely just took more of whatever they were taking.                     

"Sorry.." he blushes and hands me water. I gratefully take it and sip some.                     

"Did you just run away with my water that I just waited forever for!" Liam groans and I hand him his water bag. Mack ignores him and we all head toward the stage. We're dancing for about an hour before there is a squeeze on my arm.                     

"Come with me!" Mack giggles as he tugs me away. He mumbles to Tash before I'm dragged away from them.                      "And we are going where?" I laugh as I try to keep up. Next thing I know it we're walking through some colourful blow up thing and he skips ahead of me. Once he's far enough we're out of the blow up and walking on a sparkling carpet. I'm casually walking behind as people watch him skip and apparently do a cartwheel. He does it again and lands on his back, arms above his head.                     

I stand over him and look down to see he is breathing heavy and laughing uncontrollably.                     

"Am I the reason you come alone? Because people are crazy!" He laughs again and I take his hands pulling him up.                     

"I like crazy." I smile at his over expressive face and he hugs me tightly. I couldn't help but hug him back. It's as if his head fit perfectly under my chin. His skin was warm and I felt him nuzzle into me.                     

"We definitely gotta sneak you into camp. We can have a sleepover!" He grabs my arm and pulls me in a new direction.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Kris and Tyler Від Winter

Короткі історії

13 0 1
A short love story between two college boys
Boys In Love (boyxboy) Від JoJo

Короткі історії

6.5K 501 29
ROMANCE/SHORTSTORIES Some people go out looking for love, some people stumble across it unexpectedly. Sometimes it is chaste, a fleeting moment in t...
One of Those Nights (boyxboy) Від 5am6am7am

Підліткова література

5.7K 284 27
High school pretty much sucks for everyone, and this is no different for Reiss Irving. As his life starts crumbling around him in the most cliché way...
104K 5.1K 29
Jamie is excited to finally be on campus. It's time to find his kind of people - gay, that is. Instead, he finds a blindingly handsome straight guy w...