✓𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 �...

By bilasyahrah_

「ENGLISH VER」 ૢ་༘࿐Rexanne never thought that her life would end in Twilight. She had always hoped that after... More

CHARACTERS
AESTHETIC
☾TWILIGHT☽
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
☾NEW MOON☽
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
☾ECLIPSE☽
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE [END]
EXTRA CHAPTER
QNA AND FUN FACTS
ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ERROR

FORTY-TWO

1.9K 66 0
By bilasyahrah_

"Starting from how you met your vampire lover." He looked at me with a calm face, but somehow my head felt very depressed.  The lumps of memory split and flowed fast, very fast, making me dizzy like I was about to blow up all the memories.

How should I explain it?  Do I have to say that I came to Italy to accompany Bella to save her vampire lover who tried to turn on the drama because he thought Bella was dead, when Bella was just jumping off cliffs for fun?

Or is it saying that Alice dragged my sister to Italy in order to save Edward who was depressed because of his own stupid decision?

It's all true, just not quite right.  The more appropriate reason I went there was to make sure that the plot matched the one in the book, as well as to make sure that Edward got some fun prizes, besides that I frankly stated that I wasn't afraid of death.

Maybe, but only a little.

Great. Bella and Charlie would kill me if they knew how much I know.

But wait, shouldn't that still be on Bella's side?  I glanced at her briefly, this would save me from the tricky part.  Other than that, I just need to add a little bit of not-so-obtrusive description and explanation of the incident.

"Sorry Bella" I whispered in vampire frequency.

My gaze quickly returned to my father."—that should still be part of Point of view Bella's ," the girl whose name was mentioned rolled her eyes at me and shook her head with vampire speed.

"No, it's not mine."  She tries to deny it.

I don't want to explain the scene, it was horrific and I still question my sanity while doing it.  Goes to the vampire lair prepared to die only to save the hormonal teenage vampire from the dramatic scene of his suicide.

Did he think he would create another Romeo and Juliet story?

The only thing that can save me is to let Bella take that part, because if I take her then there will be some things I have to go through.

For example my surrender to death, and everything I did to Demetri at the beginning of the meeting.

Though once again it was my fault because well, I empathize a little with Edward.  I might be a little sad if he really died.

I straightened myself hoping Caius's aura of authority would linger around me, staring intently at Bella causing her to stutter.

"Uh—Actually, I was kind of a bit crazy at the time, so to clear my mind I decided to try cliff jumping. For um as a recreation," Bella explained uncertainly.

My father's face was shocked with the moment he said that, his heart was beating faster than before.  His calm gaze turned more serious, he seemed to be carefully analyzing Bella's words.

Bella sighed unnecessarily to continue the dramatic story. "Wendy tried to prevent me and us from getting into a heated argument, but I ignored her anyway and ran before she could reach me."  She said it with a shy bowed head, I'm sure if in humans she would blush.

I rolled my eyes, I still remember how worried I was at that time.  Two pressing conditions forced me to choose the priority one, I chose to save Harry's uncle's life and entrust Bella to Wendy.  "And she was saved by Jacob and the girl continued her adventure after a cliff dive to save her stupid vampire lover."  I added.

"It's also still my fault for not stopping their relationship from the start, I should have been a little strict with you then."  I again reflect on everything that happened, the big butterfly effect that I created.

"At least she's not with him anymore," I continued softly.

"What does it mean to save Edwin?" dad asked his eyes looking back at us.

I took over the narration." He tried to get his king, my mates to kill him. He thought Bella was dead, and Bella was trying to save him. That was the beginning of our meeting. He was so stupid I'm still debating with myself why I failed to keep them away in the first place,  "

"So your reason for moving in for them, Hm?"  I nodded nervously back at me.

"I've always wanted to tell dad about everything that has to do with vampires and Wolves, but I'm just afraid that dad won't take it well."  I said honestly, I realized all the risks I could take if I told dad everything.

"I don't want to tie dad down by my side forever," I continued.  "But now it's different, dad has Sulpica."  I smiled understandingly, it must not have been unexpected, father has never been seen to have a romantic relationship with anyone before.

I was with him for about three years and yeah he's only ever been seen talking to the cafe waitress Cora and Wendy's aunt Marie.  It seemed so impossible for my dad to date with his stuttering and social awkwardness.

"We have a strange destiny," dad muttered making Bella and I laugh.  Our nervousness was gone at the father's very kind reception.  I don't think I deserve such good reception especially after all.

"I'm sorry, I lied to you too much," I hugged dad very slowly, I didn't want to hurt him.

"I forgive you I know, this is all for my good."  Dad returned my hug, I could see Bella smiling.  She didn't try to join, Bella seemed afraid to break something.

"Everything will be fine, we will always be together now."  He tightened his arms around me, my vampire venom building up in my eyelids.  It can never fall on my cheek.

"We all have an um-unexpected relationship with Vampires, now we will live forever with that," Bella with a sad smile nodded her head, she clasped our hands carefully.

"I've always been a clumsy, stubborn clumsy girl, forgive me for that."

"We knew it was you. You'll always be forgiven by Bells, always."  Dad mumbled.

My arms wrapped around his shoulders, my head resting comfortably on his.  It's better now, I don't have to make him tie his life with me for life.

Silence engulfed us for a few moments, a realization pulling me to evaluate everything that had happened.  After everything Bella and I had done there was no way someone could forgive Something like that.  It seemed impossible, I don't know how I could be so lucky to have a father like him.

My memory goes back to the first time I was here.

When my eyes first opened in this life, the first face I saw clearly belonged to him.  He was the first person I saw.  My little hope to try to live, starting from him.

The affection in his gaze when he said my name I still remember clearly even after so many years of my life flowing here.  Memories take turns, old memories are replaced with new memories.  But not with that part, that face, that expression.

My hand subconsciously tightened on my father's arm, not strong enough to injure him.  My head dives closer to him, trying to remember every detail of the past that strikes us.

What a strange game of fate, they tested me with many disasters and misfortunes before throwing me in a different life full of luck and happiness, surrounded by people who love me with all their heart, with everything they have.

"I'm sorry," Bella and I said at the same time.  It was an unexpected coincidence.  Our brows furrowed, giving each other confused looks.

Dad laughed at our behavior, his left hand wrapped around me while the other wrapped around Bella's shoulder.

"You know, I was worried at first."  He took a deep breath and continued.  "When Sulpica told me everything, it made me feel scared, worried, and anxious. A thousand questions entered my mind. How can my two daughters and I get involved in these supernatural things? Are they okay? Are they happy with what they are doing?  happening right now?"  Dad's face became sad, every point of sadness on his face made me feel more guilty.

"Forgive us."  Bella muttered, her neutral voice almost breaking.  Lucky for her because she can still say a word, I can't even move, the tightness in my chest is back again.

"You're make me wonder all the time what is the underlying reason for all this, why you have to hide all this from me."

I swallowed the lump of poison sticking out of my throat to answer.  "I don't want—to bind dad here forever—that rule—"

"All my questions were answered, after a while I looked back at everything. Thinking of the things you have to sacrifice for that, you have to choose one to survive—"

"—dad you didn't,"Bella opposed disapproving that opinion.

"—you made the right choice, if you think it will make things better. I was too busy taking care of the police, unknowingly letting you guys get into trouble alone. My clumsiness in speaking made things worse, I unknowingly let you guys take care of me, I didn't  knowingly ignores you in many ways."

"—no! Dad doesn't complicate matters, dad is the best we can get. Every little thing you do to take care of us always makes my eyes hot. We understand how busy you are, you've been through more difficult things than us."  My voice came out with a crack, the sound of sob crying out without tears coming out of my lips.

I hugged dad tightly, I could feel Bella holding my hand, the vibrations in her body signaling that she was holding back her sobs too.

"Or have forgiven you, you just wanted to protect me.... It's not entirely a mistake... But we'll be together now, you don't have to think about how I'll survive alone because I'm by your side with Sulpica."  Dad said.

Well that's right, now there's Sulpica.  Eternity wouldn't be a curse if being immortal meant being together forever with someone we love.

"Besides that I think I also now have three grandchildren. Isn't it too early?"  My sobbing voice stopped for a moment, why would father always say that in the midst of a heart-wrenching moment like this.

"Dad!"  Bella and I laughed.  my hands brushed my face, I subconsciously forgot that tears would never fall from vampire eyes.

Bella gently pulled us both in a sandwich hug, which she usually hated with all her heart.

"The children will be very happy to know you, they are looking forward to this day."  I said as I led them out of the room.

We walked through the halls of this castle interspersed with me answering Bella and dad's questions about castle objects that looked very ancient.  I lead them in the direction of the garden behind the castle, my instincts tell me that my Mates are there.

"Is it still far?"  Dad asked.

I shook my head slightly and pointed at the large door that was slightly ajar, "That's the door to the garden,"

Dad stared with a frown on his forehead, "how can you not get tired of a giant castle like this?"

I was confused by that too, only a few minutes had passed when he saw my Mates, Alistair, and Sulpica moving at a speed invisible to humans.

"Vampire, dads can move faster than humans—" Bella answered for me, but dad quickly cut her off.

"No it's not like that, you came here while still a human, I'm sure they are still waiting for a while before turning you into like them. The question is how can you wander around here tirelessly?"  Dad repeated his question with additional, more detailed details.

"They can carry me in their arms, besides that I can also teleport," I said shrugging nonchalantly.

"Teleport?"  Dad and Bella repeated.

But judging by the expressions on their faces, I seem to have said something wrong.

"What? Oh right,"  Good I just did dumb things again.

~*~

Hi everyone I hope your okay, healthy and happy.

Sorry for late update, I'm little bit ugh have tooooo muchhhhhhh homework, i feel no motivation to became more productive in realife so  my homework stiill much and I still searching motivation for doing that fucking homework

So thanks for still waiting!!

That make me feel managed to become a better writer

I also have some draft from other  fanfiction I'm make, I think I upload them if they already end.

Love you guys!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 8.6K 26
[Book One of the Swan Queen Series] The twin sister of Bella Swan chose to stay with her father Charlie when Renee left. She was always top of her cl...
14.1K 294 18
Sagelynn has always known that she's different. Why? Because she's been able to communicate with ghosts since she was 6 and view past lives since she...
20.2K 280 11
What happens when Bella's younger sister Daniella goes to Volterra with her and Alice to save Edward? Well, it changes the lives of everyone involved...
707K 13.6K 46
When Alice arrived back in Forks to take Bella along with her to Italy in the hope to safe her brother from the Volturi, they weren't expecting Marie...