𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 ⚊ �...

By solivagante

What happens when a girl was pulled into the triple threat of three boys she was told to tutor of in an all-b... More

Author's Reminders
Introduction
Horrible Students
Dorm Room # 301
Nicknames and Excuses
The First Signs Of Threat
Ice Skater's Seatmate
She Needs A Wild Heart
Jealousy Strikes Two
Hitting The Nerves
Friends And Enemies
Everybody's Watching Her
Plan Of A Genius
Blackmail Of The Playboy
An Innocent Kiss
Foods And Shocked Ice
The Irresistible Offer
Her Triple Problems
The Surprise Beach Party
His Cryptic Warning
Park Jay's Girlfriend
Not All Talk And Games
The Talk Between Exes
Her Plan Two Begins
Getaway in Brisbane
Ramblings Over A Confession
Testing The Loyalty
What A Pain Feels Like
The First Tears For Him
Drunk And Wasted
Reality Of A Mistake
Overdramatic Worries
The Aftermath Of A Kiss
Revelations Over Coffees
Home Brings Him Back
Can't Resist The Pull
Talk Of First Kiss And Future
The Impossibility Of Them
Getting More Closer
Comfort In Their Friendship
Meeting Her Aspiration
Friendly Dates And Girl Talk
When Jealousy Blooms
Late Night Drive And It's Risk
The Chaos In P.E Class
Her Biggest Fear Returns
Plans For The Class's Booth
First Day Of Foundation
The Visit Of A Sister
Bestfriend VS. Bestfriend
Lotté World At The Last Day
The Worst Of Her Anger
Mother-Daughter Talk
Their Words Of Advises
Judgement Is Not The Answer
Back to Normal Or Not?
Asking Out and Avoidance
Finally Their First Date
Double Threat Of Bestfriends
Nosy Friends And Bad News
Last Day Before To Jeju
First Day In The Trip
Worse Torture Than Hell
Issues With American Guys
Chicken Fight In the Ocean
Openness At The Beach Night
Go Kart Racing And Secrets
Game Of Spin The Bottle
Like The Sand Castle, It May Broke
His Pain, His Happiness
Entrance Of The Granddaughter
Way Over Beyond Protective
Her Final Conclusion
Before The Party
Enter The World Of Elites
The Heated Revelation
This Is Her Plan All Along
Her Logic On Her Own
Before Her Last Message
The Whole Year After
Her Roommate's Graduation
Park Jay's Ending
Sim Jaeyun's Ending
Park Sunghoon's Ending
Season 2 & 3 Is Out!

The Roommate Is A He

7.6K 440 427
By solivagante

After managing to get rid of Jay once he already brought you to the third wing, you reluctantly stop in the hallway first. Now you were just looking around and listening to the other noises from the other rooms.

You were questioning your only options in the moment. If you reject this offer, you'll need to fight with the other applicants that was much older than in you in the other schools. If you stay here and endure the company of the boys, everything will be free.

Mom will be so happy to hear it, of course. How can you remove that hope from her just because you hated the existence of the opposite sex?

There is a cough from behind you and you spin around to see Mrs. Nam standing by the door. In her hands, she holds a toiletries and all of them bears the insignia of the school.

"We have received a bad news earlier, Ms. L/N. Unfortunately, we can't accept you until you fully finish a year in this school", she says, smiling like it was the most exclusive offer.

"Wait.. you're firing me now without a thought?", you asked, nearly panicking.

She holds up a hand, "No, in fact, we are inviting you to this school for free, but being a girl going here knowing that...", you nods, not needing her to explain, "but we still love you to be here. In that way, you can still earn by tutoring the same boys you met this morning"

"Ugh, I..", you bite your lips from making a comment about boys she was proud to mention.

The offer would be insane for you to even thinking of rejecting it. It also feels like a dream come true. Due to being an all boys school, you can't enroll here when you wanted to. On top of that, you don't like wasting time.

Time is gold for you. Any second, minutes or even hours matters and the education they have is a topnotch. You don't know how prestigious school works, but you do not need to find out, all you want is the increase you will have in getting a much higher income in the future.

"Thank you. I'm staying here then", you said with a smile to her.

"Great, you can go home after this to get your stuff and I'll make you schedule to the classes you will be attending with the special section", she says, sounding concern at the end of her sentence.

"Special section?", you asked curiously. She's making it sounds like it was a bad thing when the word special is nice.

"That's the same boys you were teaching... Mr. Bang put you there himself because the students there were only four in total and any problems to come will be easy to manage"

"But why is it called special section?", you couldn't imagine someone like Jay would be in that section.

"They're all clever and excelling in their own chosen subjects especially Park Jay and Sim Jaeyun, although because they were rich kids, they're still brats but I can assure you, the one named Sunghoon is quiet enough for you to no worry about", she says and nods as if this was just all a simple thing.

"That's good to know", you agreed with her opinion for now.

But it was hidden to her knowledge that you were doubting her words. Sunghoon is the quiet one? Isn't he the one to say he does not like you in the first meeting?

Were they really all a pain in the head that they were giving up on them and were entrusting this boys to you all at once?

"I'll send one of the tutors to hand your schedule and make friends around here, but not in an appropriate way, you must remember that", Mrs. Nam was ready then to leave you after handing the toiletries but not before saying, "This tutor will be your roommate as well, that would be nice for your case"

You just nod at her politely as you watched her walked up to the stairs.

At least there's one good thing in this arrangement. You can only hope the girl was not that old for you to be close with. That is, if she is up to your taste of acquiring a friend.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

When you entered the room, it was a surprise to see there's a living room separated from the kitchen but it's too bad the bedroom wasn't in that option, you can't have your own privacy which is a minus to your impression of their accomodation.

But at least there were two single beds that were already covered in the colors of this academy. You take a seat on it, appreciating the way it was so comfortable and more softer than the one you had at home.

There is a knock on the door an hour later after you scoured the dorm room and you left the kitchen, running up it to open the door.

It must be your roommate.

A tall guy with a dark fluffy hair down to his eyes in a beanie enters, "Hello, I'm Heeseung, and Mrs. Nam told me to hand your schedule", he says, walking ahead to you in the bedrooms and placing a duffel bag in the bed where your roommate is supposed to be there.

Wait a minute. Let me be wrong about my quick assumptions, you thought in alarming notice.

"Wait... where is my roommate?", you ask first just in case you were wrong.

"Here I am", he said then smiled when you let yourself fall down in your bed at the shock, "I go to this school as well and was a year ahead of your tutees. Nineteen", he started unpacking his clothes and opens the closet to his side.

You nod and sit down with a frown before demanding, "Are they out of their minds to put me in the dorms full of disgusting boys? Now here you are, one of their kind"

Heeseung waved your words away as he stated, "I heard Jay would be visiting here to help you get your stuff at home. Can I join them?"

"You knew those brats?", you asked and now was practically rubbing your forehead rather roughly.

You can already feel it, the beginning of stress making it's way from the bottom of your skull.

"Yeah, he's my bestfriend along this Yeonjun guy", he says before pulling out a laptop from his bag.

You watched him set it down the desk beside his bed and did not expected after for him to lift his shirt off his body.

"The fuck are you doing now?!", you quickly shout and then turned your back on him as you run to the door next.

"We're roommates! You're going to see more of this given that you were the only girl in this dorm!", he shouts after you, not hiding the laughter that follows.

Answering him was not into your list to do. Still rattled and screaming inside from all the things happening with this boys, you jump down into the couch at the living room in order to contain your panic.

Well, at least Heeseung had the body to be proud for since you were used to older men with their beer guts from your neighborhoood but it seems like all the boys in this school were supermodels.

And now you have one of them as your roommate.. This is certainly not going to be fun, not at all.

"Come on, let's go get them from their dorm room. It's only a few doors from here", Heeseung told you and you lift your head to see he was offering his hand to get you out of the couch.

"You can't make me!", you grouched but he just pulls you up without a warning, straight into his chest, making you scream.

He laughs out then, "Don't be so dramatic or they'll think we're doing something else here"

With you hearing this clearly in the wrong tone, you push another boy for the second time that day and gestured for him to get in the door.

"I'll follow you and please don't touch me", you muttered, walking out to follow him out there.

It was safe to say that your mom waiting at home would be in for a surprise.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

Reminder before anything else, Heeseung is not a love interest and TXT members would appear a lot as well.

Maybe even Trainee A and Bighit JP group like K - you'll be the only girl among them.. ◕‿ ◕❤

Added info - any ex I-landers will not appear as I am only presenting the ones confirmed in the HYBE Label in the moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 31.7K 34
(Bad Boy AU) „𝐻𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓" Who thought that the school's bad boy would fall for someone like her |Fir...
340K 19.5K 67
She thought going to college that she'll finally escape the nightmare of highschool. But it's proven wrong as her long time bully was there too, a bu...
29.7K 996 47
"Jaeyun, I got him in sight. Target locked." "Good. Take the shot." "Target eliminated." ...
69.7K 3.4K 26
❝𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 911 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝?❞ ❝𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤?...❞ 𝘈 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨-𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘴...