𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 ⚊ �...

By solivagante

What happens when a girl was pulled into the triple threat of three boys she was told to tutor of in an all-b... More

Author's Reminders
Introduction
Horrible Students
The Roommate Is A He
Nicknames and Excuses
The First Signs Of Threat
Ice Skater's Seatmate
She Needs A Wild Heart
Jealousy Strikes Two
Hitting The Nerves
Friends And Enemies
Everybody's Watching Her
Plan Of A Genius
Blackmail Of The Playboy
An Innocent Kiss
Foods And Shocked Ice
The Irresistible Offer
Her Triple Problems
The Surprise Beach Party
His Cryptic Warning
Park Jay's Girlfriend
Not All Talk And Games
The Talk Between Exes
Her Plan Two Begins
Getaway in Brisbane
Ramblings Over A Confession
Testing The Loyalty
What A Pain Feels Like
The First Tears For Him
Drunk And Wasted
Reality Of A Mistake
Overdramatic Worries
The Aftermath Of A Kiss
Revelations Over Coffees
Home Brings Him Back
Can't Resist The Pull
Talk Of First Kiss And Future
The Impossibility Of Them
Getting More Closer
Comfort In Their Friendship
Meeting Her Aspiration
Friendly Dates And Girl Talk
When Jealousy Blooms
Late Night Drive And It's Risk
The Chaos In P.E Class
Her Biggest Fear Returns
Plans For The Class's Booth
First Day Of Foundation
The Visit Of A Sister
Bestfriend VS. Bestfriend
Lotté World At The Last Day
The Worst Of Her Anger
Mother-Daughter Talk
Their Words Of Advises
Judgement Is Not The Answer
Back to Normal Or Not?
Asking Out and Avoidance
Finally Their First Date
Double Threat Of Bestfriends
Nosy Friends And Bad News
Last Day Before To Jeju
First Day In The Trip
Worse Torture Than Hell
Issues With American Guys
Chicken Fight In the Ocean
Openness At The Beach Night
Go Kart Racing And Secrets
Game Of Spin The Bottle
Like The Sand Castle, It May Broke
His Pain, His Happiness
Entrance Of The Granddaughter
Way Over Beyond Protective
Her Final Conclusion
Before The Party
Enter The World Of Elites
The Heated Revelation
This Is Her Plan All Along
Her Logic On Her Own
Before Her Last Message
The Whole Year After
Her Roommate's Graduation
Park Jay's Ending
Sim Jaeyun's Ending
Park Sunghoon's Ending
Season 2 & 3 Is Out!

Dorm Room # 301

8.9K 463 633
By solivagante

The horrible boys in your class was only the least in your problems, you can add the members of the faculty. They did not even graced you a simple greetings after class and you felt it in their eyes as you review the lesson plan from your table of how they were questioning your age.

And you knew very well why. Who could imagine an eighteen year old girl was already applying?

They just sucked because it shows you were that smart to enter their numbers this early in the game. If someone were to ask you, you will admit to hating the older members of the society.

Especially the graying ones with wrinkles that they always used as a proof that they were more knowledgeable, so you should respect them, that's what they want.

But you will never abide to this condition nor you would ever allow them to get the better of you, and sometimes the reason is, you can be equal to them based on experience.

And you were proving just that by starting to review the grades of your class.

For someone who had a perfect attendance in detention, Park Jay is surely included in the honors list.

Sim Jaeyun is almost good at everything. He was presented in all of the available extracurriculars.

And the one you were shocked to see, Park Sunghoon is a famous ice skater but this year, he mentioned focusing more on his academics.

Huening Kai is as good as them, you just wonder why this four are told to be the most hardest to teach when they were all achievers. Not any more sooner than later, did you realized why from the records of the teachers who apparently got tired of their shits and quit as soon as possible.

Someone clears their throat from behind you and you turned to see the Principal, Mr. Bang Shi Hyuk, standing and watching you in contemplation.

You stop reading the records and immediately stands up to bow at him, "It's nice to meet you, Sir", you say sweetly.

This person was nothing but one of your dreams to meet. You almost wanted to ask him questions about his previous students like Suga, the one famous for his music and his masterpieces of paintings.

"I could say the same, Ms. L/N. You may call me Mr. Bang and now I must tell you this", he said, waving to some of the teachers leaving the room, "Since this is a boarding school, you needed to stay here in a dorm. Is this okay with you?", he asks.

The very thought of it had you feeling an instant revulsion. How can you not if the Principal asked you to stay in a school full of boys?

They better be giving you an accomodation that was far from any of them.

"What if that was not an option for me, Sir?", you asked slowly.

"Then you can't take this job because sometimes we need to keep a tight leash on the students wanting to leave, but they were not allowed to until the weekends", he informs you seriously, and you nodded even if you can't accept it.

"We need more teachers to be here to discipline them. You were informed that this job will be challenging, are you still up for it?", he asked.

You sighed because you remembered what's at stake here. You needed job. You needed money.

You needed to stay, so you say, "I'll be going home today to take some of my things, I guess"

Your mom would surely be delighted to hear it. Not only you leaving home will lessen the bills, but you knew how this school pays well. Based on your research, their tuition fees was insane.

To the point the parents were paying millions to keep their sons in here until they graduated.

"That's good to hear", Mr. Bang says with a smile and handed you a key, "You will be staying in room 301 in the third wing, and if you need help with directions, ask Mr. Park Jay since he will be serving his detention by helping you around to see the whole campus"

He then leaves you to yourself as you sighed for what must be the tenth time today, so you sit back down to your chair and waited for the atonement.

It comes in the form of Jay.

"For a teacher so young, it makes me wonder if it will be enjoyable to get you as my girlfriend", his voice says from the door. You looked over your shoulder to see him leaning and smirking in the doorway.

"Trust me, that's the last thing you would want once you know who I am", you scoffed at his nerve to pull that line on you.

He chuckles and walks to one of the chair in front of your table and sits down, "That was more inviting than you'd ever think it sounds", he said and you ignored him.

You were more concerned about your sudden change of plans - making you pull out your phone and texted your mom to prepare a bag of your things when you suddenly hear Jay's voice against your ear.

"So would you take any of us if we asked?", his hot breath fans against your reddening ears.

As a response, you placed your hand in his chin and pushed him away from your face, "Okay, first of all, that's illegal because I'm your teacher and even if I'm your age, I'm not interested", you then gave him a once over, "and lastly, you're not my type at all, sorry"

"It would not be illegal if they won't know. We'll keep it a secret between us, teacher", Jay points out in a very suggestive way that can give anyone ideas.

"Shut up, you're not being funny, Mr. Park", you replied to him irritatedly.

"You've been single for way too long, I see", he says in his own understanding and smirking once again.

This push you more than you'd expected to, "So what if I really am, what would you do about that? Nothing. I am not going out with any of my students, so shut up that big mouth before I make you", you commanded, "I'm just finishing something before that unneeded tour from you"

This was just one student for now, how can I continue if the others do the same? How can I survive that horror?, you were thinking to yourself.

Jay doesn't stop smirking, though and while you have your back on him for a second, he slowly walks toward you. You only started to notice when he was already trapping you in your swivel chair.

"You're a feisty one, I like that", he comments and then checks you out, hovering around you like he's a predator and you were the stupid innocent mouse.

"Because boys like you needs to be teached -", your exclamation was cut off the second he moves in a swift motion and gently trapped you with both of his arms in the armchairs of your seat.

"Mr. Park, what the hell you think you're doing?", you asked, keeping it professional. An amazing smell of a men's perfume nearly suffocated you and it made you close your eyes to hide your dislike on it.

"I'm just testing the new target", you heard him whisper before you feel something brushes against your lips. This was so soft and so foreign that you opened your eyes to see.

What is he doing kissing you? You thought and pushed him away causing for him to stuble agaisnt your desk, but he just chuckles at your horrified expression.

"I'll be signing you for a new detention after this one", you say in a daze and points to the sit he previously occupied, "Sit down and stay away from me"

No boys has ever tried to hit on you or even kiss you and it was because you kneaded one where the sun doesn't shine from before who tried to charm your pants off.

It doesn't work, though.

No one would ever get pass your walls, not since the day you find out why your dad left your mom in the first place.

But damn Jay for his nerves, and it was just the first day. He works so fast. Now you have to be careful around him at all times.

You just wish the other boys would not be the same.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

Once Jay has taken you in a tour where you were nearly pitying yourself for wearing black shoes with heels to be acceptable in the faculty's eyes and it had rewarded you a burning feet by the time you get around the campus.

It was probably the biggest and largest premises you had the luck to ever be present at. But by the time it ended near to the dorm areas, you were wishing for nothing but to be home.

"Jay?", you called out to him as he stands a few feet away. You were now calling him his name becaused he insisted to.

"Yes, cutie?", he says, typing on his phone distractedly.

"Will you point me to where I can get in the third wing of the dorms and find room 301?", you asked and he bursted into laughter.

"301? Come on, what kind of school is this letting you be in the same floor as us?", he says then winks at you, making you step back from what he says.

"They wanted you to be closer to us as possible, huh? Maybe I can visit you at nights", Jay whispers before you shoved him to step aside.

You stopped in your feet to take second to let that truth sink in fully in your head. Thanks to your effort of holding it in, you did not end up screaming, but maybe soon you will.

How can you not? When Jay wraps his arms around your shoulders and takes you down the way to the dormitory that looks more like a mansion more than anything else.

"So given that you're new here, maybe you can hang out with us? You know, to build up more closer relationship with your students", he offers and turns right, taking you with him inside the two huge doors of the dorm.

The interior of the lounge was so large you thought you could put your house there inside and there was so many chairs, couches or even a beanbags in front of a giant screen in the corner. There were bookshelves as well in front of a fire place. There are halls heading into many corridors.

And what makes you suddenly relying to Jay was the amount of male students hanging around. All of them whistling at the sight of you before your guide quickly leads you up the stairs.

Once you were in the second floor, that's when you only give Jay a reply, "I think you don't need to show me around after this"

"I didn't ask you because whether you like it or not, we'll be knocking at your door tonight", Jay says with a look that challenges you to try refuse.

You let out a sigh and did not bother to bless with an answer as you demanded him to just say where your dorm room is.

He is extremely persistent to get in your favor, but only in your nerves if he wants know.

The thing he was after? It's never going to happen.

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

Jakehoon will have their time, just wait for my other updates.

As for the other Enhypen like Heeseung, they will appear as well. You'll see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 126K 35
A story of a girl was facing a critical accident in her life, was needed to be in the wheelchair because of the bad condition of her both legs. whe...
676K 31.7K 34
(Bad Boy AU) „𝐻𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓" Who thought that the school's bad boy would fall for someone like her |Fir...
340K 19.5K 67
She thought going to college that she'll finally escape the nightmare of highschool. But it's proven wrong as her long time bully was there too, a bu...
83.3K 4.9K 72
" Do you like me? " Park Hyejin is a playgirl. She play with every boys heart no matter what age they are. Everything she did are for fun and to spen...