HER CHALLENGING LIFE (on hold)

By lamiyax07

What happens when a simple yet confident girl, who is studying to be a doctor, accidentally collides into a h... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Pehli Mulaqat
Chapter 2: Ladka Dekhne Mein Kesa Tha?
Chapter 3: Aly Tu Yeh Kese Bhool Gaya?
Chapter 4: Family Friend?
Chapter 5: Lunch Together?
Chapter 6: Mein Kitni Badi Bewakoof Hoon
Chapter 7: I Am Sorry
Chapter 8: Kiya Tum Mujhse Dosti Karoge?
Chapter 9: Night Talks
Chapter 10: Ronit Bhai
Chapter 11: Tum Abhi Tak Soye Nahi?
Chapter 12: Wedding Bells
Chapter 13: Pani Puri Eating Competition
Chapter 14: Her Hard Work
Chapter 15: They Met!
Chapter 16: His Concern And Her Fear
Chapter 17: Wedding Preparations Begin
Chapter 18: Engagement
Chapter 19: Surprise Performance!
Chapter 20: Jealous Aly?
Chapter 21: Bharti And Her Silly Talks
Chapter 22: The Girls Get Wild
Chapter 23: Aly's Protectiveness and Jasmin's Care
Chapter 24: Misunderstandings Cleared
Chapter 25: Haldi Ceremony
Chapter 26: Aly Mujhe Bacha Le
Chapter 27: Her Failed Suicide Attempt
Chapter 28: Tu Mujhse Itna Pyaar Karta Hai?
Chapter 29: She Meets His Family!
Chapter 30: Yes I Do Like Her!
Chapter 32: Their First Kiss
Chapter 33: Why Is Jasmin Ignoring Aly?
CHAPTER 34: He Finds Out!
CHAPTER 35: Her Letter
CHAPTER 36: His State
CHAPTER 37: Disha Has A Talk
Chapter 38: No Trust
Chapter 39: Kidnapped
Chapter 40: The Truth
Chapter 41: Her Past Is Still Haunting Her!
Chapter 42: Breakdown
Chapter 43: His Girlfriend
Chapter 44: His Story
Chapter 45: Tell Me You Are Mine And Mine Only
Chapter 46: Misunderstood, Exposed and Made Love
Chapter 47: You're My Rose
Chapter 48: Worst Birthday Ever
Chapter 49: She's A Friend
Chapter 50: Is This Where We End?
Chapter 51: It's Best To Leave
Chapter 52: Unexpected Leave
Chapter 53: Go And Find Her!
OH MY GOD
How It All Happened And My Whole Experience
Chapter 54: We Fall Apart

Chapter 31: Don't Be So Controlling Aly!

1.4K 212 56
By lamiyax07

CHAPTER 31: DON'T BE SO CONTROLLING ALY!

The next morning, Aly woke up early at about 7am and quickly went to his office as he had a busy morning schedule. At about 12 pm he phoned to know about her whereabouts. 

JASMIN- Hello.

ALY- Madam aap ghar par hi ho na?

JASMIN- Aly woh actually m...mein na bahar hoon.

ALY- Kisko lekar gai?

JASMIN(quietly)- Akele mein gai hoon shopping karne.

ALY- Jasmin. Are you serious? Hadh hai yaar. Mein tujhe samjhate samjhate pagal ho jaunga ek din. Tujhe mein kese samjhaun ki I can't let you go anywhere alone. I am scared about your safety God damn it! 

JASMIN- Aly please agar tune chillane ke liye phone kiya hai toh mein call cut kar rahi hoon. Bye.

ALY- Jas... isne phone call end kardiya. Let me meet her then I will tell her. 

20 minutes later Rahul came inside his cabin.

RAHUL- Mujhe ek baat bata tu Aly....

ALY- Aab kiya hua?

RAHUL- Yeh toh mujhe poochna chahiye. Har baar tum dono ke ladai mein mujhe kiyoon ghaseet ke late ho? (Kiyoon ki you are Jasly's problem solver)

ALY- Matlab?

RAHUL- Bunty ka call aya.

ALY- Rahul mein iss ladki ka kiya karoon? Tu bata mujhe mein kiya karoon? Mene saaf saaf bola tha ki ghar se akele mat nikalna leken madam meri baat bilkul nahi sunti. Rahul mujhe pata bhi nahi konsi mall mein akele shopping karne chali gayi aur mera phone call bhi nahi utha rahi hai. Mein toh soch raha hoon Jasmin ke safety ke liye phir se bodyguards appoint kardoon.

RAHUL(calmly)- Nahi Aly. Esa mat kar mere bhai. Last time jab tune guards appoint kiya tha yeh baat tujhe bhi pata hai usne kese react kiya. Bohot ziddi hai Jasmin. Tu na thoda shanth raha kar aur hyper kam hua kar. Aab agar tu Jasmin ke point of view se dekhe toh kahi na kahi usko tu bohot controlling lagta hai and this is very weird for her because she is a free girl. I know you are doing it for her safety but kahi na kahi tu usko daba raha hai aur tujhe yeh pata bhi nahi chalta. Mein Jasmin ko bachpan seh janta hoon. I know how she feels each time she wants to go somewhere by herself but she can't because of you. Soch agar tere saath koi esa karta to tujhe kesa lagta? I am sure tujhe bhi at some point ek feeling ata ki tu caged hai aur same Jasmin ko bhi esa feel hota hai. Aly you have to understand that tu usko itna bhi control nahi kar sakta. Don't be so controlling Aly! Woh bichari ro rahi thi phone par. Useh ghutan si ho rahi thi that's why she went to the mall that's 10 mins away from our office. She was going to come here to meet you but then she changed her mind. Par mene mana liya hai woh 30mins mein ayegi. 

ALY- Rahul I know I am controlling par mein aur kiya karoon? I am shit scared about her. Leken tune bhi kuch galat nahi bola. Maybe I am a bit too controlling. I will try to not control her but I can't promise her, you or myself because Jasmin has now become such an important part of my life now that I am ready to fight with the world for her and you know this. I will try to speak to her about this when she comes. 

RAHUL- Accha yeh sab chod aur chal client wait kar rahe hai. 

ALY- Ha chal. 

Over 30 mins later, they finished their meeting and all went downstairs to drop the clients off. They all were outside the office and happy as the deal was final. As the clients went away, Aly's eyes went on Jasmin, who just got off the taxi. She looked at Aly and then moved her gaze towards Rahul and waved at him. Aly kept on looking at her. 

Suddenly, he saw a laser light beaming on Jasmin's chest. Aly looked around to see exactly where it was coming from. The moment he saw where it was coming from, he didn't waste a second and ran towards Jasmin. Both Jasmin and Rahul were confused about what Aly was exactly trying to do. Aly quickly held Jasmin's hand and pulled her towards him and that's when everyone heard a loud gunshot. There was an instant chaos. Those passing by were now running away trying to save their own lives, unaware of what was exactly happening. Aly took Jasmin behind his car and both crouched down. Jasmin was so worried that she ended up hugging Aly tightly and started crying. 

ALY- Shhh stay calm Jasmin. Tujhe rona nahi hai. 

JASMIN- Aly yeh sab kiya ho raha hai? 

ALY- Kuch samaj mein nahi araha hai. You just don't panic okay?

JASMIN- Hmmm...

They both tried to see if anyone was coming from the front but just then Jasmin felt someone holding her arms and pulled her away from Aly.

JASMIN(screaming)- ALYYYYY

Aly instantly turned around and pulled a gun out. At first Jasmin was completely speechless because she never expected Aly to be carrying a gun with him. (Tum log bhi shocked mat hona baad mein pata chalega Aly apne saath gun kiyoon carry karta hai 🙃)

ALY- Leave her. 

GOON- Drop that gun right now or else.....

He took out a knife and placed it near Jasmin's neck. 

GOON- Or else it won't take me one second to kill her. 

ALY- No. No. Don't do anything to her I am placing the gun down. 

Aly then looked at Jasmin and saw her trying to say something to him and he understood. Aly slowly went down to place the gun on the floor but before dropping the gun, he shot the goon's leg. Jasmin was able to free herself and ran to Aly, hugging him as tightly she could. Everything happened so quickly that it left Jasmin in shock and confusion, making her pass out.  

ALY- Jasmin tu theek hai na?

No response.

ALY- Jasmin...

He lifted her chin up and saw that she was unconscious.

ALY- Shit yeh behosh hogai. Isko lekar yaha se dur jana hoga aaj keliye. She is not safe here. 

Aly picked her up and made her sit on the front passenger seat and then put the seat down to make it comfortable for her. He also sat down and drove off. Within a few minutes he realised that they were being followed so he called Rahul.

ALY- Hello Rahul...

RAHUL- Ha Aly bol. Jasmin theek hai na? Tu kaha hai? 

ALY- Sun meri baat. Mein aur Jasmin dono theek hai baas Jasmin behosh hogayi. We are going outside the city leken ek car humko follow kar raha hai. Tu ek car bheej de petrol station ke samne. Jasmin and I will take that car and then our men can use my car so that they follow my car thinking we are inside of it. 

RAHUL- Theek hai mein bhej dunga ek car. 

ALY- Kuch pata chala ke kon the woh log?

RAHUL- Nahi leken jaldi pata chal jayega. Jisne Jasmin ko shoot karne ki koshish ki thi usko pakad liya hai. 

ALY- Isko chodna mat. Mar ke is ke muh se sach nikalna padega.

RAHUL- Tu tension mat le. Iss kamine ko mein chodunga nahi jab tak yeh saach na bolde. Mein car bhej wata hoon tere liye. 

ALY- Okay bye.

ALY(in his mind)- Kon hai woh log aur Jasmin ke peeche kiyoon pade hai? If I didn't realise this at the right time I don't know what could have happened to her. God help me protect her forever. I just want to know who are these people trying to harm my Jas. I will kill each and everyone one of them for her. 

After a few minutes of driving, they reached the petrol station. Aly cleverly took Jasmin with him and went to the other car while Aly's men took his car to distract the people who were trying to follow them. After 40 mins of driving, they reached a safe place. Aly took Jasmin in his arms and placed her on a bed. When moving back, he realised the cut on her neck so he bandaged it. Just when he was done, Rahul called him.

ALY- Kiya hua Rahul? Kuch pata chala?

RAHUL- Unbelievable. Aly you are going to get so pissed when you find out who was behind all of this. 

ALY- Kon hai? Rahul mujhe abhi bata.

RAHUL- Nahi Aly. Mein tujhe location bhej raha hoon. Tu jaldi se aja.

ALY- Mein kese au? Jasmin abhi bhi bhehosh hai.

RAHUL- Tu bahar se door lock karde aur ek note chor de. When she gets up she will understand that you brought her here. 

ALY- Okay mein a raha hoon. Tu location bhej dena.

Aly got some food and medicine for Jasmin and placed it on a table. He took a pen and paper to write down a note. He locked the door from the outside and went to the address Rahul sent him.

----------

JASMIN'S POV

I woke up in a room that was very unfamiliar to me. I called out for Aly but the whole place was silent. I quickly came out of my bed and tried looking for my phone in the room but it wasn't there so I went outside the room and I found it on the table next to some food and a note. I read the note and it said "Mein bahar gaya hoon. I have to finish off some important work. Bag mein khana hai. Kha lena aur phir dawai le lena. Also message me when you see this note. Aur ghar se bahar mat jana." I ate the food, took the medicine and then messaged Aly telling him I am fine and I took the medicine. I turned the tv on and watched a movie but then I was so confused about where the hell I was so I took my phone and tried to find the location. I was so confused when I found out I was just an hour away from home. I mean why did he bring me here? And that gun. Why the fuck was Aly carrying a gun with him? Ughh soo many questions but not even a single answer to any of them. Let him come and then I will take his class. Apne aapko samajhta kiya hai yeh ladka? What the hell am I doing in a beach area? Aly ne mujhe kaha phasa diya yaar. Wait... that means this is a beach house? Piche ka darwaza khol kar dekhti hoon.....

AND TADAAAA. THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER GUYS.

REEL NE AAJ SABKO MAAR HI DALA YAAR 😭😍

PLEASE DO VOTE! THANK YOU!

SEE YOU GUYS SOON WITH A NEW CHAPTER❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 4K 61
Kuch Rishte Aise bhi Description: Kuch Rishte aise bhi hote hai, jinhe hum kabhi describe nahi kar paate. Kehne ko toh har rishte ka naam hota hai, j...
80.8K 14.2K 47
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
289K 21.8K 100
Despite being completely different from each other, the love they hide has no bounds which makes them go any limits for each other. Story of two b...
189K 14.2K 72
Story of three brothers who love each other like hell ... lifeline of each other.. can do anything for each other's happiness But what happens when...