The protector

By 8Winter8

My name is Emily, Emily emerald. I may appear normal with my brown hair and dull eyes but deep down inside I... More

Coffee?
Past persent and future
What the hell did i just do!?!
Never
House guests
Do not look under the bed
Is this safe?
Secrets
Murder
Greetings from the darkness
Beauty
Promises
Not a big deal..
My soul
Who?
Hearts
Numbness
Alone
Heartbreak
Slugs and hugs
All I need
Morning sunshine
Just an old man
Mabel
Freak show
Colorful Carnival
Emotionless
Cherry wine
Connection
Lion king
Insane
Burning with warmth
Destruction
Starstruck
Father like son
Broken promises

Instincts

1.4K 55 36
By 8Winter8

Chapter 15

The only idea running wild inside my head is Alex and what state his bodies in.

His steady breathing informing me that he is still alive for know. I take quick steps towards his stiff body and kneel down on my knees.

I feel pain in my gut at his situation.

His eyes still wide open in pure fear but glassy and clean as if they are made of glass. Bringing his head onto my knees I feel tears rolls down my face. They fall and flow p down my face like a river.

Opening his mouth I find his tongue still inside of his mouth. I let out at a loud sigh and close his mouth.

Her poison still sitting on the surface of the skin, I look at it before coming up with a solution.

Covering the puncture wounds with my mouth I suck the poison out like you would do with a snake bite.

The tangy taste sitting on my tongue and making pins and needles appear in my mouth.

Spitting out the horrible substance a sigh leave my mouth as more tears slowly leak from my eyes. The poison pools on the ground and with a sizzle it burns the grass around it making it brown.

Turning his head to the side again I see the puncture wounds on his neck. Placing my hand carefully over the injury I feel energy course through my veins.

Gold stringy like vines of gold string dance across his skin as the cuts heal.

Removing my palm from his still warm neck the cuts have disappeared only leavening small pink marks.

My fear kicking into over drive as his stiff figure does not move not even his chest even if I can still hear a faint heartbeat.

Then with a sudden motion his eyes flutter a few times as a gasp leaves his mouth pain filters across his face.

His hadn't clench at his side suddenly before relaxing again.

He groans before his eye close and his body returns to its stiff state the joy I felt before disappearing with every beat of my heart.

The sound of a beam falling catches my attention as I watch parts of the house fall apart and land on the ground.

Dust flys into the air as the loud sound of breaking glass fills the empty space.

The moon casts shadows over the ground as I look upon Alexs face. Blue blood marks litter his face as his pink lips form a straight line.

His hands stiff and turned down toward the ground with a limp affect.

The cloths that are plastered to his skin have massive holes and smash cuts are visible through the thin fabric.

I still feel the slight discomfort of the large gash on my side but it will heal quickly only leaving a small pink scar behind.

A leave falls from one of the trees and lands swiftly on Alexs chest. Moving slightly it falls away and touches the ground ever so softly where the poison was.

The leave turns brown before crumbling away onto earths crust.

The fire stills glows brightly from inside the house, crackling and popping. The grass swishes back and forth from the small push from the wind.

The dark sky still filled with the little lights that decorate the world with a beautiful show of lights. The stars twinkle ever so slightly.

Two heart beats side by side as the wind grows bitter and cold. The flowers push through the ground as I feel pain in my chest.

Two heart beats strong and bold as birds sleep in their nest as frigid winds blow across the earth bringing seasons.

The one heart slow and shallow as the other keeps the strong and bold holding onto life.

My hair swishes across my face as one heart stands strong with every breath and the other lagging behind.

Then it's just one heart strong and bold with no other sounds just one beat then two beats all alone.

My hand flys to my chest as I still feel my heartbeat, if my heart still beats then whose does not.

Panic and fear course through my bones as remove my hand from my chest and look down upon Alexs face.

No....!

I quickly cover his chest with my hand and I feel nothing. His head rolls to the side as tears start to run down my face.

I use my powers and watch as gold stings dance across his chest before disappearing and with absolutely no effect.

I run my fingers over his skin as it becomes cold. Tears pour down my cheeks and I feel my heartbreak.

I desperately run my fingers through hair as I sob loudly.

My head spins and I feel like I am going to be sick as keep my eyes glued to Alexs stiff corpse.

Pain fills my chest as I cry. "No."

I press my face into his stiff and hard chest as my tears drench his ripped shirt. "Oh god no."

I place a kiss on his lips and hold his face in my hands. "You can't leave me know." I shake my head and let my hair fall down and touch his chest as I straddle him.

No pulse, no breath, no life.

I scream out as he lays stiff on the earth with no movement only the slight sway of his blond hair in the breeze. I feel the sun grace my shoulders as I keep my eyes glued onto Alexs face.

Birds chirp and sing sweet melodies that only turn my mood to a bitter and hatred energy.

The ground under me shifts and I finally stand up as the sun finally fully rises up into the sky.

White fluffy clouds litter the bright blue sky as my mood darkens. Sighing I whip away the stray tear.

I am going to have to leave because with all the noise last night someone is bound to have heard it. Looking down upon Alexs body I turn around and walk inside of the house. The pain still thudding in my chest.

Grabbing the duffle bag from the bedroom, I sling it over my shoulder and rummage through the pockets.

Picking up the loud pair of keys I venture into the kitchen and stuff everything I can into the duffle bag and with one final glance around I leave.

The crisp morning air brushes my skin but all I can seem to do is frown. Alexs still stiff body lays on the ground.

I turn away and I feel my gut tighten.

This is all my fault..

I can not leave him here.

Finding the big blue truck parked by the side of the house I unlock the door and throw all of the things on the back seats.

I am going to have to bury him somewhere. Returning to the front of the house I start to drag his heavy body towards the car.

His skin is know freezes cold and I gulp, feeling a new wave of tears pour down my face.

Opening the side door I pull and push his limp body into the passengers sit. Searching through the glove compartment I find a two pair of sunglasses.

Sliding my pair on I put the other over Alexs eyes. The connection still holds on; even though when he died it should have severed.

His head rolls to the side and his glasses slide of just giving me a full view of his pale face making my whole head spin as I clutch my stomach.

His hand falls from his side and hangs loosely from his shoulder. His chest hangs forward ever so slightly.

Pushing his corpse back I buckle him in, shutting the door and run around to the drivers seat. Turning my gaze to him the only thing that comes to mind is I am going crazy.

Bring a dead man in a car with me.

Sighing I plunge the keys into the place Alex had before. The mention of his name makes my head spin.

All of a sudden confusion takes up my thoughts as I stare down at the wheel and all the awkward buttons and levers. My eyebrows knit together as my eyes scan over the front of the car.

Turning the key the engine makes a weird noise as the car starts up.

This can not be that hard.

The car jerks forward only a little and Alexs body jerks with it. Fear courses through my veins as I take a few steady breaths.

Finally making the car move forward without it giving me whiplash I turn the large metal contraption down the dirt path not really knowing where I am going.

Just following instincts.

The sun shines brightly over head as I hit a rock making the whole car jolt. The skin off on my hands slowly turning beet red from the sun.

Trees cover only so much as I keep deep in the forest with fear deep in my gut. Tears occasionally fall and splatter across the seat as the wind blows through the partly open window.

My hair hits my neck as the as my knuckles turn white from clutching the steering wheel so hard.

The bond still holds on strong as the sun starts to dip into the horizon making beautiful pastel colors glow across the sky.

Bringing the beat up car to a stop under a cover of trees and bushes I let tears fall slowly and quietly. They splash down across the pants and pool on the leather seats.

Banging my fist on the stirring wheel until bruises form I let out a loud scream and throw my head back.

My fingers itch to touch his skin but my mind tells me I will only scare myself at the coldness of his body.

His hair flops to the side as the sunglasses slide slowly down the bridge of his nose, showing his beautiful long black lashes.

I curl up in the seat and roll the windows up to keep the cold out. Every bad emotion I can feel courses through my bones scratching the back of my neck.

My breathing becomes light has my heart becomes heavy.

His blue eyes glow in my mind as quite sob leaves my mouth. Darkness falls over he sky making,e shiver from the force.

My eyes close and I picture him alive and smiling in my thoughts.

I have feelings for a dead man.

---------
DAMN we have a problem.
Okay so Emily's is a emotional reck.
Also I do not post face picture in the picture area because I would like for you to use you imagination.
Thanks for reading.
Comment and vote. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877 42 44
"Welcome back to the land of the living, Alexandra... Please don't make too much of a mess on your first night." ------------------------- The after...
330K 15.3K 29
Wolf pack laws are strict and always followed, no matter what the circumstance. Within these pack laws contains the most important pack law: If the o...
1.3M 46.8K 42
Mason rubs his nose against my cheek. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you. If he even comes close to you I'll rip his head off." He starts b...
Exhale By Faith

Paranormal

170 4 29
"Adrian was bad news, and that wasn't good for me. He wasn't good for me. More than ever, he made my defenses rise higher than I ever thought possibl...