XxSoulmatesxX {A KSJ Ff}

By AngieXSevenfold

Soulmates happen. To everyone. You find them when you least expect it. But what happens when your soulmate is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 💯
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 86

446 18 13
By AngieXSevenfold

Christmas was fun to say the least. Lots of pictures of the babies considering it was their first Christmas. It was nice having all of us under one roof.

The next was New Years. You would think it would be fun.

But no.

The boys got invited to fly to New York to perform for the New Years Rocking Eve. As much as I hated not being able to go, I was still so proud of them. They'd only be gone for a few days. Us girls decided we'd all stay at the dorms. And we thought we'd be fine alone.

We were sadly mistaken.

Earlier that morning, we bid the guys farewell as their cars arrived to bring them to the airport. Not before they gave the babies tons of hugs and kisses.

The five of us were sitting around discussing meal plans and making a shopping list while the babies were napping. It was still early morning and we had planned to go shopping towards the afternoon. As we were making our list, someone rang the doorbell.

We all exchanged looks. "Who is that? No one is supposed to come over?" Kisa whispered. The doorbell rang again. "Watch the babies. I'll answer this" I replied. Very slowly I unlocked the door. "Who is --? What the hell?!"

I whipped open the door to see San, Hyungwon, Jooheon, and Jackson. All carrying backpacks. I moved aside to let them in.

"What are you guys doing here?" Dakota asked, getting up to greet her friend/soulmate. San smirked at her. "A few of the guys called us and asked if we could stay here to protect y'all" Jackson replied. All of us girls looked at each other. "What in the sweet namjesus is the meaning of this" Jiwoo added.

***********************

After calling the guys and confirming what Jackson said, we had to figure out where everyone would be sleeping. Min-Jun and I would be taking Yoongis room. Angel and Hae-Won obviously would take Namjoons old room. Jiwoo clearly is in Taes room, and Kisa and Dakota are sharing Dakotas room.

The four remaining guys we let wander and pick any room. After they got settled in and unpacked, they met us in the living room. "Are you guys settled in?" Dakota asked. San nodded, sitting next to her and resting his arm behind her on the back of the couch.

Trust me, Angel and I didn't miss that.

Hyungwon sat next to me. "May I hold him?" He asked, nudging his head at Min-Jun in my arms. "Of course" I replied. Very carefully Hyungwon cradled the baby and pulled him into his arms. Across the way I saw Jackson holding Hae-Won.

"So what's the plans for New Years?" Jooheon asked. "We were thinking of ordering food and watching the fireworks that they set off by the Han River. Video chat the guys as it happens" Jiwoo replied.

Hyungwon was smiling and cooing at the baby, ignoring all conversations the rest of us were having. A sigh escaped Jooheons lips. "I remember when my niece was born. So cute. And now shes talking, walking, and sharing McDonald's with me." Jackson looked up and smiled at Jooheon. "Same. I too remember when my niece was born. They grow up too fast."

***********************

Closer to dinner time, I decided to start cooking as well as video chat my loves. I pressed call on facetime, setting up the iPad on its stand right next to the cookbook.

I've been cooking more traditional Korean dishes in the past year.

I heard a 'hey baby' as I was grabbing a bowl. Standing up I saw a smiling Jin and Yoongi on the screen.

"Hey you two. Is it too early?" I asked, grabbing all the ingredients from the fridge.

"Of course not. We had to get up early for interviews anyway" Yoongi replied. "Hows my baby?" Jin asked. "Great. Hyungwon loves him. Speaking of, you know we could have handled being alone right?"

Both men smirked at each other. "We know. We just, felt safer having someone there" Jin replied. I hummed, mixing the ingredients.

"Is San keeping his hands off my niece?" Yoongi randomly asked. I chuckled. "Yes overprotective uncle. Hes very respectful."

Someone cleared their throat behind me. I turned around to see Hyungwon standing there holding Min-Jun. "Hey! I didn't mean to interrupt but I heard Jin and thought I'd bring in his son for him to see."

I smiled, nodding towards the camera. "Oh my boy! Let me see my boy!" Hyungwon walked closer, holding up Min-Jun who looked weirdly at the screen. "My baby! Appa loves you and misses you! I'll be back soon ok?" The baby gurgled, reaching his chubby arms out to the screen. On the other side Jin was blowing kissing and touching the screen as well.

It took all I had not to cry.

"Ok my loves. We gotta get going."

I stood over by Hyungwon so I can see the screen better. "I love you both so much! I can't wait to come home! Thank you Hyungwon!" "No problem man" Hyungwon replied. "Love you baby" Yoongi added, blowing me a kiss which I returned. "Love you too."

Then the screen went black. I sighed, shutting down the iPad and putting it away. Hyungwon cocked his brow at me. "So, Yoongi?" He simply asked.  I nodded. "Heres what happened."

I told him everything. Everything that happened from the beginning. He listened. Hyungwon listened and never judged. I told him how Yoongi turned out to be another one of my soulmates. How we recently got engaged. How no one apart from him and Jin knows yet. My heart pounded. I didn't want him to think badly of me.

He smiled. "I'm so happy for you. Yoongi is a tough cookie. Having you seems like a perfect fit. You three will be just fine."

He stood up and hugged me. Which looked funny considering hes like way over six feet tall.

"I'll take my nephew out of here so you can finish dinner ok? I'd offer help but one time lit the dorm kitchen wall on fire."

I burst out laughing. "Shoo. It's bad enough with Namjoon around. Not you too." He chuckled, picking up the baby and heading back to the living room.

*************************

After dinner we got the baby's situated in their rooms to sleep as the rest of us settled in to watch a movie. Jackson had made a couple bowl of popcorn for everyone to share.

"What's up with those two?" Hyungwon whispered in my ear, nodding towards San and Dakota who were talking and chuckling. "They're soulmates" I whispered back. Hyungwon made an 'o' with his mouth.

We continued the movie only for almost everyone to have fallen asleep during it. Jiwoo and Kisa were cuddled. Angel had her head on Jacksons shoulder who was also sleeping. Dakotas head was resting on Sans lap, who was leaned back snoring. Hyungwon didn't look like he was sleeping since he was sitting straight up, but he was snoring. Jooheon and I looked at each other. "What is wrong with everyone?" He asked. I had to cover my mouth so I wouldn't burst out laughing. "They're loco."

Jooheon and I slowly managed to get everyone up. One by one each person trudged off to their room in a zombie like sleep state. I stayed behind to turn the night lights on.

As I got to Yoongis room, I went into the bathroom to wash up and brush my teeth. Once I returned I dug through his clothes, slipping on one of his shirts. Checking to see that Min-Jun was still asleep, I pulled back the covers and crawled into bed. After sending out a 'goodnight I love you' text to the two guys, I held shooky close and drifted off into a deep slumber.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

AN:

Anyone else like Got7, Monsta X, or Ateez? I love em all. I also like Stray Kids.

Hyungwon is ADORABLE

And pretend theres a pic of San here ⬇️ since I'm an awful human and dont have one of him.

¤▪︎☆ picture of San ☆▪︎¤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198 6 1
SOULMATE AU!!! A world where you can only know who you're soulmate is until you've physically touched them. Skin to skin- literally speaking. But Jim...
6.4K 330 15
They say when you write your number and hide it in an unknown place, the first person to find it and call you is your soulmate. But what happens when...
139K 8.7K 57
BTS OT7-soulmate au BTS×OC poly They say getting your soulmark when you turn 20 is the best thing to happen in your life. A bond that allows you to f...
130K 4K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...