✓𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 �...

By bilasyahrah_

「ENGLISH VER」 ૢ་༘࿐Rexanne never thought that her life would end in Twilight. She had always hoped that after... More

CHARACTERS
AESTHETIC
☾TWILIGHT☽
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
☾NEW MOON☽
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
☾ECLIPSE☽
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE [END]
EXTRA CHAPTER
QNA AND FUN FACTS
ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ERROR

FORTY

2.7K 82 4
By bilasyahrah_

My eyes are watching my children with satisfaction, they have grown like children aged several years.  Their strength began to show slowly over time.  When they were babies, their strength wasn’t very visible, except for Adel, she was the most obvious.

My mates and I don’t really care about their strength, although yeah Aro is kind of hoping for it.

Abercio is like me a kind of telekinesis but he can also hold some people on the ground and immobilize them which makes them like statues of adonis for a while.  As for Achiles, he can make someone feel excruciating pain in his head, more specifically, maybe in the nerves of the brains of both vampires and humans – he managed to do that to poor Alec.

And about Alec, according to Marcus he and our daughter seem to have a unique bond, it’s strong, like brothers, but it could be something different.  They have the potential for a romantic relationship, which is why Caius always looks at Alex sharply.  Watching carefully every second Alec was with Adelphie, he just wanted to make sure that the vampire didn’t do uncultured things to a child.  It seemed impossible for Alec to do, but still his protective instincts as a father were still there.

I trust Alec with all my heart, that teenage vampire wouldn’t do anything bad to my Adelphie.

On the other hand Aro and Marcus don’t show it clearly but they also pay a little more attention to Alec’s behavior, even Aro checks Alec’s memory for a while after seeing the bond from Marcus’ mind.

Honestly imagining Alec being as crazy as Jacob towards Renesmeé was impossible, he and shifter were clearly different.

Sometimes I wonder what this world is.  Not a story between Jacob-Renesmeé-Nahuel but Alec-Adelphie-Nahuel.  Aro just laughs at my thoughts about that love triangle story, he always says that Nahuel doesn’t have any feelings for Adelphie.

Well of course, now she’s a baby, my big baby.

I also really don’t tolerate pedophile things especially if it has something to do with my daughter.  If he likes her the way a pedophile likes an innocent child, then I’ll kill him in the worst possible way, just like the devil destroys people.

I swear to it.

“So I can’t seem to visit Forks?”  I asked Aro who was by my side.

“Sure, you don’t want them to miss you, do you?”  He said stroking my hair gently.  Occasionally lightly kissed my temples, which made me Purrs softly to him.

“It will also keep you away from the Newborn vampire, it’s a very good choice if you stay. We don’t want you to get hurt,” Marcus’ sweet voice entered my ears.

I turned my attention away from the boys and stared at him, putting on a sour face, I still had the ambition to see Bree and Diego in the middle of that fight(To be honest from the Inside of my heart I wanted to join that battle too) Wasted my efforts to persuade them a few  last month.

Wendy was lucky that she was able to come along, all thanks to Clara’s bracelet.

If I remember back, the lives of my two friends here experienced such contrasting conditions.  Wendy was already in love with Volterra while Clara on the other hand still had to get used to working in an Italian hospital.  There is a lot of culture shock here, both in terms of life with vampires and with their human co-workers.

She is still trying to maintain hers sanity which she has clung to since entering the supernatural world.

Several times I questioned the extent of their relationship with Santiago, they seemed too close to be just ‘friends’.

A small sigh ended my evaluation. “Hmmmm.... Well how about that.”  I said surrender.

“But what about my father? Doesn’t he already know vampires? Can I invite him to come here? They will definitely be happy to meet their grandfather,” I asked them, Caius glanced at the children who had now stopped playing, looked at me with a wide smile.  On their faces, it looked like they were also listening to our conversation.

Caius smirked at that. “Not a bad idea, Cara Mia.”

Marcus nodded in agreement with the idea.  I place each other’s little kisses on their lips.

“One more week after the newborns were crushed.”  Aro continued then kissed the top of my head.  I nodded happily—Bree and my dad would be here in a few days.

With sparkling eyes my little babies came up to us with bright smiles—they grew fast—Adelphie’s hand reached out to my face she showed the feeling inside her when she knew she was going to meet her biological grandfather.

“I’m also glad you’re going to meet grandpa, but remember one thing don’t—“ Before I could continue my sentence, Caius’s roar of pain was heard.  I could also hear Marcus and Aro’s laughs and small giggles from Adelphie and Abercio.

This is nothing new.

“I was just about to say don’t bite—Achiles don’t do that to your father, how many times have you explained your poison will hurt him. And the wound will never go away. For the rest of his life. You don’t want to hurt your father, right?”  With innocent and innocent eyes he looked at Caius with a cute frown appearing on his face.

“Sorry Dad, I’m hungry—but what can I do? I can’t turn back time or take away the pain. Next time I’ll try to hold it in. I can’t make promises about something I can’t keep is a bad thing.”  His habit of not making promises seems like it came from me.  Caius slightly annoyed picked up Achiles and sat him on his lap.

“Don’t do that to your grandfather on a visit here, he’ll hate you—“

“Caius!”  I prevented him from continuing, sometimes he had to know how to hold back his words.  I gave him a sharp glare that showed a real threat, my telekinesis could do something worse than my gaze did.

“Okay I’m just kidding-aren’t you Achiles?”  He nodded at leaning his back against Caius’ body while gritting his teeth.  Lately he seems hungry too often, only two more days before some food will come.

Apart from the criminals around Italy, I have also talked about some elderly as our menu.  They don’t mind the idea, it’s better than foreign tourists coming from nowhere.

In exchange for the food we also donated several million money to orphanages and hospitals.

I think of it as a symbiotic mutualism.

Abercio snickered at his younger brother’s dramatic behavior.  “Just ignore him mom, we already gave him some part of breakfast, even we sacrificed a piece of our precious strawberry cake but he squandered it. He’s too bloodthirsty.”  He explained at length, with an annoyed scowl on his face.

He has an obsession with Strawberry Cake, otherwise Achiles is not a fan of the cake.

He cleared his throat and in an instant his tone changed.  “So mom, is grandfather human?” he asked.  She blue eyes filled with great curiosity, it reminded me of Bella.

I’ve been having a lot of flashbacks lately.

“Yes, your grandfather is a human, or rather still a human. He is a police chief-you know what is meant by police?”  I asked them to make sure they knew what it was.

“Sure, I read almost all the books. It’s fun and cops sound cool—to humans.”  He doubted how to describe it, however he didn’t really admire most humans.  He was more used to admiring vampires than humans, with the exception of Wendy and Clara but they strayed a bit from the normal depiction of humans as they should be.

Sometimes I wonder why one of them never bites Clara and Wendy, until I finally remember the magic bracelet.  But they had rarely used them since their scent had permeated almost every corner of the castle, which must have forced the guards to get used to their natural smell.

The children’s faces were filled with happiness.  I giggled amused at their, their would notice my father’s natural awkwardness and I hope he changes a bit however the Sulpica I know is a confident and likable vampire-I admit it’s a little weird knowing that my mate’s 'ex-wife' actually has such a strong bond with My father.

Imagining the look in his eyes full of surprise when he learns the fact that his daughter is now a vampire and has mates—three mates—would cause a lot of confusion in the mind.  Like he’d be pissed off when he found out the reason I moved to Italy.  After all, I’ve become a liar.

Then there’s Bella, we lost contact for a while after I became a vampire.  Apart from Bella, I also managed to lose contact with the La push shifter badly, I’m just afraid they’ll refuse to talk to me, the fact that I’m now their enemy makes me worry about the magnitude of their potential hatred.  Leah, Sam, Jacob may have tried hard to convince themselves that I was still their friend, or maybe forced to refuse to acknowledge me as a friend.

I became their enemy, maybe until Seth imprint.

I hope they are all okay with that.

Yeah alright even after one of their dearest members scored on one of the most powerful and feared vampires.

Thinking about it made me remember their smell.  A good first step is to ask Clara to find out if Sethy’s smell will go away if I lend his my bracelet, it will buy time until the guards are ready for the horrible smell.

Reality hit me reminded me of who I am now, now the smell of the wolf will also be smelled by me.

Otherwise I will also be a stink to them.  The possibility of their hatred towards me increased with that fact, but a glimmer of hope in my heart wished they didn’t.

I feel like I’m being selfish, as long as this life I always want to be happy.

Now when I’m about to lose something, I’m afraid of the pain to come.

I used to be used to the pain of loss, but now going to feel it a second time in a different context made me anxious.

Losing someone loved by death and losing someone loved because of hatred, pain is different but still they are both bad.

I hope they still consider our friendship and try a little to come to terms with the circumstances when the surprise happened.

~*~

The days go by quickly and it’s still fun.  All the problems of the confrontation went smoothly and more under control.  The rumor about the arrival of two newborn vampires to the castle shocked the guards.  The news spread quickly throughout the castle, I was forced to provide a justification for the news.  It was rare for a vampire from the confrontation squad to set foot inside the walls of this castle which made them somewhat doubt the news.

Most likely it was Wendy who accidentally told all the vampires here.

Besides I really can’t wait to get training together with Bree and Diego, I really want a real fight with a vampire whose physical strength is on par with me.

The confrontation was a signal of the meeting between Seth and Jane that Wendy had planned, the girl was too obsessed with the enemy to lover.  If in the book the wolves go back to La push then no here, they are neither a threat nor a problem.

All thanks to my interference, I’ve explained at length that they are shapeshifters not the werewolves they hate.  That they didn’t need to kill them because they were only blessed with magic to protect their land.

Now I wonder what Jane’s mental state will be after meeting Seth and how Sam, Jacob, and Paul will react who seems to be about to lose their sanity.  Oh yeah don’t forget Leah, I’m sure she’ll crush some trees or punch some boulder in the woods considering the sheer intensity of her hatred for vampires.

The throne room door swung wide open, sucking me back into reality.

The wind blew hard as the three vampires and a pale human came in between.

Followed by two fiery red-eyed vampires hesitantly and nervously walking into this throne room—Bree’s eyes danced as she looked around curiously.  I stepped my foot towards the two vampires, a happy smile spread across my face.

“We managed to finish the confrontation with the Victoria troops—it’s just that we have a new problem with their shape-shifters—“ Alec’s words were cut off by my relaxed, unashamed voice.

Too many coincidences to just be coincidence in the case of aura jane.

Too bad Aro also leaked that to Caius and Marcus.  Luckily they understood why I was hiding it from them, there was still a glimmer of hope that it was a coincidence.

But I refused to hope in that glimmer of hope.

“We’ll take care of Jane’s problem later now let’s focus on this first one. So can you introduce yourselves? Just like a normal self-introduction,” I asked.

Refraining from immediately taking their into my bone-crushing arms, they are characters who hold a special place in my heart.

“I—I’m Brianna, b—but people call me Bree.”  She said in a trembling voice.

How many scary things had she heard and seen from this coven?  I thought wondering.  I walked over to her and held her hand gently.

“I’m Rexanne, you must know that already.”  She couldn’t hide her confusion when she saw the happy expression on my face.  I moved from Bree to Diego, his pale body dotted with scars on his neck and a few vampire bites on his hands.  I feel sympathy for him.  The wound was clearly from the confrontation with Cullen and the shape-Shifter.

“I’m Diego,” he said in a neutral voice.  He watched my every move around Bree as if afraid I would hurt this Innocent girl.

“So do you guys have any gifts?—“ Aro’s words made them feel even more intimidated.

I looked at him and he pouted a little at me, it was just a joke to play with me but they both would feel more threatened.

“You don’t have to answer, you guys just got here so maybe you want to take a look around here after all you’ll be staying here for a few years,” Gently grasping their wrists and pulling them towards the throne door.

Carrying their around the castle, they started slowly letting me into their comfort zone.  Bree is a good and innocent girl while Diego is smarter and has a side of extraordinary loyalty.

Bree looked into my eyes timidly “So you have three mates?”  Bree asked with some hesitation.  I nodded my head gently at her.

“Yeah, to be honest I never imagined that—the day we met was a miracle—to be honest at the start of our meeting it wasn’t very good. But now everything is fine.”  I told her nervously, our first meeting was when my stupid sister’s vampire lover tried to commit suicide.

It’s not a pleasant thing.

“You accept them? I mean you were human back then, you know they eat humans . . . And they can be cruel.”  she was very hesitant to ask that, but her curiosity overcame that fear.

“Mm... I’ve known the supernatural world from the start so I don’t mind. They may indeed prey on humans, but that’s for them to survive.”  I turned to look at her.  “—also controlling the human population.” An awkward chuckle escaped the vampire’s lips

I sighed unnecessarily to calm me from the overwhelming sensation of remembering everything "I’ve been through here.  In the best way that hell can do.”  I said while glancing at Diego who was not far from us.  Awareness came to Bree she looked at Diego meaningfully then nodded in understanding.

“I see that,” She said, hers face much calmer than before.  A faint smile tugged at hers lips.

“Maybe I’ll tell Aro that I can detect lies, I’ll devote myself to this coven and you. After all you saved Diego and me from Victoria,” she explained with firm conviction.

“Of course I’m sure Aro will be very happy, he’s a bit too fond of vampire gifts.”  I said with a nervous laugh.  I clearly know how Aro is, but he seems to have changed a bit now.

“mom!”

Deg

If my heart could beat I would definitely have a heart attack.  Achiles’ voice just entered my ears-my big baby managed to escape again.  With a heavy sigh I spread my arms and bent my body to hug him.

“Didn’t you say stay with Aunt Clara until you get back?”  I asked mildly annoyed.  Bree and Diego looked at us in shock—I hope they haven’t been told about immortal child stuff.

They can just misunderstand.

“Mom go for so long, I want to play chess-Abercio doesn’t want to have anything to do with me on chess. He’s a bit of a loser-“ he whined at me.  I chuckled that statement reminded me of Leah mocking Seth who always lost at games.

“Achiles isn’t good at insulting your brother like that, he’s not great at chess but he can learn more than you. Everyone has flaws,” I said cupping his baby fat cheeks.

He sullenly nodded his head.  He just realized something he looked at Bree and Diego alternately with funny confused faces then looked at me for an explanation.

“Mom who are they? They don’t look like they’re from here,” he whispered, I saw Bree and Diego still confused about the child in front of them.

“This Achiles is Bree and Diego, they are the new guard candidates. Bree Diego is Achiles my second son.”  Achiles smiled at them.

“Your second son?”  Diego asked parroting.

“There’s a few things it looks like we need to talk about.”  I sighed and started my story “Starting with my three babies....”

The rest of the day I spent explaining to them about hybrid stuff and they accepted it easily.  Even Bree was happy to meet Adelphie they got along very quickly.  probably the main factor is that they are both introverted and quieter types.

The first day they met the other guards they were a bit nervous, they were also still surprised because there were two humans among the vampires.

“Can’t we expose ourselves to humans?”  Diego asked after noticing the smell of Wendy and Clara’s figure among us.

Bree blinked in surprise. “I thought she was a vampire,” Bree mumbled.

“Oh right, you’re not the first to think I’m a vampire, my smell is covered by this bracelet and the guy over there,” Wendy pointed at Demetri with her chin.  Demetri turned and smiled at Wendy which she replied.  “I’m here because well, Demetri is my mate and I’m best friends with Rexa, almost like a sisters.”  She said put hers arm around me on the shoulder.  I rolled my eyes at her emotional euphoria, she was much happier than before, before getting to know Demetri.

“I understand most of it, but what’s with the bracelet?”  Bree asked in confusion.

Clara took a deep breath and started her introduction program. “I’m Clara, actually I’m literally a witch. Witch blood is passed down from my mother so it doesn’t matter if I know vampire things. And so that bracelet, it’s a bracelet made of stone.  Who has blood-deodorizing magic.”  She babbled with a calm posture although there was no denying that his eyes were tired.  She tries to act normal.

Covering up her stress, she’s been taking a lot of intense Italian lessons with me lately.  Her regret for her delay in studying this sometimes pressured him, plus the medical language was a bit complicated.

She felt like she was back in an apprenticeship, her language slowness was torturing her she’d even been here almost half a year and still sometimes stuttered the language.

I secretly wish Bree and Diego had adapted more easily here.

My ears were watching their conversation while my eyes were focused on the children playing with Felix and Alec, it was starting to become normal to see them laughing together enjoying the game.

Now they don’t have to keep putting on their expressionless flat faces.

The lengthy explanation of all the wonders of our magic and gifts left them in awe.  “That’s . . . Amazing,” Bree and Diego said at the same time.  Their reactions were normal for ordinary people who didn’t know about these miraculous things.

Our conversations flowed more easily as time went on.

One of the things off life’s list is done, letting Bree and Diego live as they deserve.

Bree and Diego adjust to this environment and the unfamiliar things here.  It’s like at this point they have a goal for the rest of their lives apart from being together.

They are together, eternally together, looking forward to a future together.

No one should be hurt, they should not be hurt by being abandoned and leaving their loved ones behind.

The happy ending in their second life was much better, very beautiful and almost perfect.

Their story need not be eternal in death, need not be remembered with tears.

Those things no longer needed to be done, now a happy ending enveloped them.

They deserve better.

This time there was no longer any gap to destroy the two of them.

I’m glad I managed to make it better.

Happy endings deserve everyone.

~*~

Yippie new banner!!
(My editing skills are standard by PicsArt:V)

This is a chapter I made a long time ago, actually, but yeah, cuz there were a series of other ideas, it’s been a while.

Btw, have you ever watched CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY or not?  I’ve been crazy about the film lately, especially when I was looking for the fanfic and I found it all the time because I was reading it made me remember, even though the film’s story is for children but the fanfic is really romantic, plus there are some  the hot.

When I re-watched the film, the vibes already felt a bit like that, it’s like the sensation is different when I haven’t read the fanfic.

I just want tell that lol

By the way, the next update might be a bit longer than the previous one because my school schedule is starting to get too busy, luckily There's a draft that can be edited hehe

Don’t forget to vote guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 8.6K 26
[Book One of the Swan Queen Series] The twin sister of Bella Swan chose to stay with her father Charlie when Renee left. She was always top of her cl...
412K 10.6K 25
Sophia Rose Swan get tangled in her cousins screw up when she decides to take off to Volterra Italy to save her overly emotional ex-boyfriend. She ge...
76.2K 1.4K 11
Felix x Human reader Y/N lost her mom in a car accident and her entire life changed. She went live with the father she had never met and who never kn...
14.1K 301 18
Sagelynn has always known that she's different. Why? Because she's been able to communicate with ghosts since she was 6 and view past lives since she...