Magcon Princess *IN EDITING*

By gigglyXOXO

(Previously called Living with the Magcon Boys) 16 year old girl named Madisyn Espinosa; she is Matt Espinosa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter two!
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 Last Chapter
SEQUEL
ITS OUT!

Chapter 4

5.8K 94 61
By gigglyXOXO

It was starting to get dark so we thought we would watch the fireworks they put off every Saturday night in the baseball fields by our school. We drove to the parking lot and got out.

"How long do we have to walk?" Nash said jumping on Cam's back.

I giggled, "We have to walk to that fence over there and jump over it. We aren't suppose to be here after dark so we are sneaking in to have the best view," I responded.

It's true everyone knows if you want the bests view of the fireworks it's from the baseball fields. It's personally my favorite place to watch them.

We walked over all the gravel, and finally reached the fence.

"I will go first," I yelled jumping up on the fence. I slowly swung my leg over so I wouldn't fall, and jumped down to the ground. After me was Shawn, Anna, Cam, Nash, and then Matt. I sat down in the dug out on a bench. Shawn and Anna both sat on a side of me.

"HERE WE GO!" Matt said pointing at the sky.

The sky bursted with bright colors. I looked over at Shawn, and saw the colors reflect off of his skin.

I rested my head on Shawn's shoulder while he put his arm around me. I could feel his muscles have a grip on me. I closed my eyes just for a little but ended up falling asleep.

"It's okay I got her," Is all I heard. I didn't want to open eyes because I was to tired. Which means I missed the fireworks. They are my favorite and I missed them. Sad night.

I felt someone pick me up bridal style and carry me.

"I found a open gate over here, I will go grab the truck and pull it around," Matt whispered.

I heard the fence move from someone climbing up it. I didn't worry about anything, and tried to go back asleep.

The last thing I remember was being sat down on my bed. I heard humming so I knew it was Shawn. Shawn took my shoes off and covered me up with my blanket.

"Goodnight my love," He whispered with his Canadian accent as he kissed my fore heard.

*NEXT MORNING*

I woke up and saw Anna on the floor sleeping, so I slowly got up and put my hair in a bun. I threw off my clothes from yesterday and put on a sweatshirt and leggings. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Next walked down stairs to see everyone still sleeping, so I walked into the kitchen and figured I would make everyone breakfast. On the counter was a note from my Mom.

I went to work today. They are short people so I am going to help out. Have a nice day everyone and see you before dinner(:

I walked over to the fridge and pulled out bacon, eggs, sausage, and fruit. I finished cooking everything and stuck bread in the toaster.

"Good morning," Shawn said with his raspy morning voice. It was very attractive. I didn't notice till now but Shawn was shirtless and stretching. Oh my gosh I may die...

His muscles just make me melt. Imagine how many teenage girls want to be where I am right now.

"Good morning I made breakfast for everyone!" I shouted to make sure everyone heard. Everyone woke up and got their food. We all sat at the table eating and talking. I was scrolling through Instagram.

"OH NO!" I yelled.

Jake's party was last night, and we forgot! I wanted to go to that so badly. He always throws the best parties, and if you get invited that means you are one of the 'cool' kids.

"What is wrong?" Anna asked concerned.

I saw a picture Kyle posted from Jake's party last night. I forgot to go.

"We missed Jake's party!"I said to Anna.

"Who's Jake?" Shawn asked.

There was a hint of jealousy in his voice, but why? It's not like he likes me or anything.

"Someone Rae has had a crush on like ever!" Matt said with a girly voice.

Matt is right I have had a crush on Jake for a really long time probably since seconds grade. That's why it's a crush because that how I feel when I know I won't ever have a chance with him.

I stood up with my plate and sat it in the sink. I started to walk upstairs but Matt called my name.

"Why are you leaving?" He asked.

"I'm not hungry anymore." I responded.

"Pack clothes for Magcon we leave tomorrow morning at 3:00am for the airport!" Matt yelled to me from downstairs.

10 minutes went by and I heard the front door close. I looked outside and saw Matt taking Anna home. I decided I would go on Twitter to see what everyone was doing. First I needed to tell everyone I the news I got yesterday.

Madisyn Espinosa @MaddieEspinosa: I have big news for all my fans and my brothers of Magcon... I AM JOING MAGCON FOR THE REST OF THE TOUR!!! Get your tickets soon to see me and the boys. And of course my sister LOX. I am still hoping JOX happens soon! @MahoganyLOX Love you all And hope you are having a fantastic day!((:

Right away I was getting responds to my tweet. I am so glad I have fans like them. I grabbed out my suit case and drug it over to my bed. I put in all my clothes I was going to need then my shoes. Within thirty minutes I was almost done packing.

They Don't About Us one of my favorite songs was interrupted with a knock on my door. I paused my music.

"Come in!" I screamed.

Shawn came through the door with his cute smile on his face.

"Hey," He said.

"Hi, Whats up?" I asked.

I zipped up two of my suitcases, and looked back up at him.

"I am really bored so I came up here to see what you were doing," He responded.

"I am almost done packing then we can watch a movie together if you want?"

"Yeah that sounds great M."

I finally finished packing after 10 minutes. I went to the bathroom and changed into pink spandex and a black t-shirt. Once I got back into my room Shawn was already on Netflix looking at movies for us to watch. We finally agreed to Just Go With It. One of my favorite movies.

"Did you know I can do a British accent like her?" I asked Shawn.

"Yes I have seen it on your vine's. And did you know I can do a fake British accent too?" He asked.

"Nope but I can do one better then you," I said poking his nose.

"Is that a challenge?" He asked.

"No because I always loose them," I giggled.

The day went by quickly. We ordered a pizza somewhere in between for dinner.

It was 10:00pm when I finally started getting tired. We were both laying on my bed so I just layed my head down on Shawn's chest. I felt his arm wrap around my shoulders. I feel so safe in his arms, so my eyes started getting droopy, and I finally passed out.

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP

"Ugh" I groaned.

I rolled over and turned my alarm clock off. Its 2am. Today we leave for Magcon. I am so excited, but at the same time so tired.

I felt arms wrapped around my waist, and was startled at first till I realized it was just Shawn. He must of fell asleep last night in here.

"Shawn get up we need to get ready for the airport. We have an hour till we have to leave," I said shaking him.

"Well good morning to you to beautiful," He said stretching his arms.

After he left I packed all of my chargers in my carry on. I grabbed everything I need to bring for Magcon. I grabbed my bags and dragged them down stairs. After me followed Cam.

"I will bring your bags out to the car if you make me a bagel?" Cam said smirking.

"Fine it is a deal." I walked into the kitchen and pulled out the bagels. I made everyone a bagel.

"Lets go!" My mom shouted.

I grabbed all the bagels and put them in small baggies. Then I put my phone in my pocket and ran out to the car. After everyone got in I handed out the bagels.

"I made everyone a bagel!" I said passing them around. Everyone thanked me and ate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 519 30
Emily, Kylie, Lexi, and Olivia; four of the most popular girls on vine. When they are invited to the Magcon Tour, things suddenly get heated when...
449K 9.7K 38
Nikki Williams is just a normal girl. The only thing is that she used to be best friends with Matthew Espinosa. Yes, the one you all know from vine...
213K 4.2K 36
{Sorry this book sucks, I wrote it a long time ago} Hi I'm Mallory Espinosa. Yes the vine famous Matthew Espinosa's little sister. I have long blonde...
563K 12.4K 42
When Morgan Espinosa, the younger sister of famous Viner Matthew Espinosa, has to live with all nine of the Magcon boys, including Matthew, for the w...