8 sips of Wine | Stray Kids A...

By elena24aly

"-Why do you always drink wine at parties?" "-That's how I count my members and signal them it's time to wit... More

3racha
What keeps me here
Another day, another crime
Jeongin's backstory part 1
Jeongin's backstory part 2
Channie hyung complex
Felix's backstory part 1
Felix's backstory part 2
Felix's backstory part 3
We need to evacuate!
Responsibility
Broken
Hyunjin's backstory pt 1
Hyunjin's backstory pt 2
Hyunjin's backstory pt 3
Traitor who?
❤Baby (Smut Hyunlix)
Game of compability
Seungmin's backstory pt 1
Seungmin's backstory pt 2
Seungmin's backstory pt 3
3rachas=3missions
Trust was never here
How to take down a helicopter
How to kidnap a lady
How to set money on fire
Jisung's backstory pt 1
Jisung's backstory pt 2
Jisung's backstory pt 3
Versus
Last chance to run
Meet the 5 leaders
Changbin's backstory pt 1
Changbin's backstory pt 2
Speed up
Maybe he's still alive...
the famous Lee Know
Minho's backstory pt 1
Minho's backstory pt 2
Minho's backstory pt 3
❤Dumb smile (Jeongchan smut)
Revenge
Mister perfect
Good dog
You are my person
Busan Shelter
Are you happy?
Give up on it
If he did that
❤Anything (SeungBin smut)
A friend
Soulmate
Piece it together
Chan's backstory pt 1
Chan's backstory pt 2
Chan's backstory pt 3
Chan's backstory pt 4
❤Ride (Minsung smut)
Kingdom
Watch your head
The plan
Same place
I heard you died
Closure (the end)
Fun Facts
The one you love back (extra chapter)
The case of the masked twins (extra chapter)
The twins (extra chapter)
Sequel?

Stray Kids fame

24K 575 822
By elena24aly

-So what you got for me this time? speaks up the head of the mafia with his legs on the table and his coat over his shoulders while beside him two guards are staring at the unwelcomed guest.

-Good to see you too, Hongjoong! I missed you, replies the guest with a devilish smirk on his face. Nice hat. Did Seonghwa bought it for you?

-It've been quiet since you left us, Yeosang. How's Jongho?

-Pretty good. How are the others?

-Same.

An akward silence filled with tension between the two of them is cut off by Seonghwa's intervention:

-You didn't come here for chit chatting. You said you have something good that we can use.

-Yes, I have goods. But there is a problem. The police is also looking for them.

-The police? Are they that good?

-They never been caught before. Their efficiency is from another world. It would be a shame to let them slip right trough your fingers.

-Keep talking, says Hongjoong intrigued.

Yeosang throws a set of files on the table and Hongjoong gestures to Seonghwa to take and read them.

-Stray Kids...begins Yeosang. A group of spies raised on the black market. Locked up since they were kids and trained to be the best at the worst. They never failed their missions and here is why:

Bang Chan, the leader.

Good body, good in combat and at strategies. He is usually the first to appear. He has a talent at talking which is the perfect diversion. He also stays in touch with the others permanently. He is the last one to escape and coordinates his teammates by counting the sips of wine he takes. This is a smart way to evacuate without looking suspicious. Has a lot of sources infiltrated even in the police departments. At 23 years, he is the perfect spy. Kills count: 30 by slicing their throats.

Han Jisung, the disguise master.

His small waist allows him to change up to 9 suits and dresses in one night. He can show up at the party undercover and you wouldn't even know if he is the barman, the man or the lady behind you. His favourite attire is the waiter one and he has a taste for poison. That's how he gained a kills count of 24 at the age of 20.

Lee Minho, the most dangerous if I dare to say.

He has a not very stable mental health. The only thing that keeps him sane is the rivalry he has with Hyunjin and the urge to protect Jisung. He also creates bombs and grenades. He calls them his little "kittens". Even the leader is a little scared of him. At 23 years, his kills count approaches faster 40.

Hwang Hyunjin, great body, very athletic.

He specializes in fighting. He is a perfectionist maniac. He has a handsome face for seducing too. His kills count is 31.

Yang Jeongin, the youngest one.

He is basically Hyunjin's dog. Hyunjin trained him and helped him discover his shooting talent. Jeongin is the best sniper you'll ever find. His kills count is 23, which is impressive for his age.

Seo Changbin, he is their ace in combat.

Such a strong body, no one can win against him. He's also Chan's right hand, so in charge for the others in case something happens to Chan. He has a kills count of 33.

Kim Seungmin, hacker.

The smartest out there. Never leaves the van, so no one knows if he's skilled in fighting or in handling weapons. But he is dangerous. He can control any device he gets in his hands. He's also a good manipulative. He has a kill count of 23. All of them died by electro shocks.

Lee Felix, flexible body, their own personal stunt.

He can fit everywhere. He also has a special voice that allows him to imitate any person he hears. His kills count is 23.

Hongjoong peeked at Seonghwa who was reading very concentrated the files. After the older finished analysing, he tilted his head in agreement, giving his leader the answer he was looking for.

-How much for this information?

Yeosang seemed offended for moment, but without hesitation he slid a sheet of paper on the table with the numbers on it. Hongjoong read it and sighed not very happy.

-I don't have that much right now. Give me some time first.

Yeosang never left Hongjoong's nervous gaze. He stood in his chair with no expression until a scary laugh escaped his lips.

-I'll give you a nudge, leader.

He snapped his fingers, signaling Jongho to show himself. The latter stepped in the room, holding Wooyoung's arms tied up behind.

Seonghwa was about to rush to them and to fight, but Hongjoong stopped him, placing his hand on the taller's chest.

-Let him speak, ordered the head of the mafia with a stiff voice.

-I take Wooyoung with me. This should be a good enough motivation for your ace to act faster. I want my money, Hongjoong...If I don't get them, I keep Woo for our team.

With that said, Yeosang exited the building and got lost in the cold night.

-What do we do now? asked Seonghwa concerned.

-Bring San here! We need to start moving.

Seonghwa's eyes widen in surprise.

-But it's too dangerous. The police is after us.

-Yeah, well...the police is after them too, replied Hongjoong unbothered of the risks he was about to take.

-Then should I gather everybody?

-Go ahead! We might need a helicopter. Seonghwa's face lit up with excitement.

-Stop smirking. I know you missed the action, but you look too happy for a man who is about to fight the law once again.

-I just want to see the team once again completed.

Hongjoong rolled his eyes and shaked slightly his head.

-Then I have to negotiate with Yeosang about his return.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 505 31
The best friend of Lee Felix's younger sister finds out about his secret and it's too late to turn back because it seems like Stray kids isn't the on...
36.2K 1.5K 33
Secrets are deadly. People say what you don't know can't hurt you but in Jisung's case what they don't know really can hurt them and even kill them. ...
9.5K 279 15
Poor, broken Jisung is sold to a gang by his abusive father and before long, he finds his heart longing for the love of the 'mafia king' Lee Know, an...
63.2K 3.5K 17
Stray Kids is a group of talented and hardworking boys striving to achieve their dreams to conquer the world with their music. But, one of them died...