{Lee Min Ho} Love Aphasia

By --kdrama

Love Aphasia originally written as 'Listen To My Heart Not My Voice' portrays the painful love life of Natash... More

Prologue
Chapter One: First Impressions
Chapter Two: We Meet Again?
Chapter Three: Hint-I Like You
Chapter Four: Getting Focused
Chapter Five: Get Out Of My Head
Chapter Six: Fixing Us
Chapter Seven: Unusual Feelings-Part one
Chaper Eight: Unsual Feelings-Part Two
Chapter Ten: It Must Be Love
Chapter Elven: Oh Wait! It's Love
Chapter Twelve: I'm New At This
Chapter Thirteen: Beginning Of Something Different-Part One
Chapter Fourteen: Beginning Of Something Different-Part Two
Chapter Fifteen: Things Change
Chapter Sixteen: One Month Of Tortue-Part One
Chapter Seventeen: One Month Of Torture-Part Two
Chapter Eighteen: One Month Of Tortue-Part Three
Chapter Nineteen: One Month Of Tortue-Part Four
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty: One Month Of Torture-Part Five
Chapter Twenty-One: Love Not Strong Enough?
Chapter Twenty -Two: Time Will Tell? Yeah! Maybe!
Chapter Twenty - Three: Wrong Steps
Chapter Twenty - Four: We All Have To Move On
Chapter Twenty - Five: Accepting Life As It Is
Chapter Twenty - Six: A Year Later
Chapter Twenty - Seven: Two Years After That
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Revenge Scheme
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Rushing Into Things
Chapter Thirty: Mirror Mirror On The Wall
Chapter Thirty-One: Who's The Finest Of Them All?
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Jealousy Game
Chapter Thirty-Three: I'll Be Your Fool?
Chapter Thirty-Four: Mind Games
Chapter Thirty Five: Try Eat Your Cake And Have It
Chapter Thirty-Six: Speech Giving Day
Chapter Thirty-Seven: War Begins Now!!
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Grand Piano
Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Big Wedding
Chapter Forty: Go Back In Time
Chapter Forty-One: Giving Up? Letting Go? Staying?
Chapter Forty-Two {Final Chapter}: Here Comes The Bride!
Epilogue
Author's Appreciation

Chapter Nine: Blind Date

885 44 29
By --kdrama

Chapter Nine

"Blind Date"

Natasha's POV

When the meeting was over, I was glad. I wasn't my usual cheerful self and it was because of Bon-hwa. He made me feel inferior and insecure anytime he made a comment about me.

I kept thinking about all his rude comment on our way back home. I felt Dong Sun was worried about my mood. Why did he have to be a darling?

I turned on the radio, trying to ease my anger but the song that came on was Bee Na's, the one we were preparing to perform two days after that day. I turned it off immediately.

"You look like you need ice cream" Dong Sun said

"Yes! Please!" I faked a smile

I suddenly got a text from Son Jin saying she wanted to see me and it had to be at 7:15pm. She sent her location along side a smiley.

Dong Sun took me there, postponing our ice cream date. When we arrived, Son Jin drove Dong Sun away because she wanted to have some girl time with me. Dong Sun said not to have too much fun and drove off.

"First, we are getting a quick make over" she said and dragged me into a beauty shop nearby.

She bought a new dress for me to wear as well. I really didn't understand why she wanted me to get a make over. I just went with the flow.

When I was ready and looking great, she gave me an address and begged me to go there, that she had a surprise package for me. It was so obvious that it was a blind date. She pushed me in a cab and waved

************************************
Son Jin's POV

I called Jung-hwa to tell him that the plan was going well. He immediately came out from a shop right next to the beauty shop.

He gave me his phone to complete the remaining part of the plan. I called Bon-hwa and sounded extremely worried.

꿀벌 나 오빠! 어떻게해야합니까? 나 김 찬 한 후 그는 쓰러졌다. 나도 택시를 얻을 수 없습 " {Bon-hwa Oppa! What do I do? Na Kim was cold and then he passed out. I can't a cab either, we are in an isolated place}

" 정확히 어디입니까? " {Were exactly are you?} He reacted

" 지금 당장 당신에게 텍스트 것 " {I'll text you right now}

" 나는 내 길을 가고있어. 따뜻한 그를 계속하려고합니다. " {I'm on my way. Try to keep him warm

He hung up and I sent the same address I sent Natasha to. Jung-hwa was thrilled with my acting skills. He offered to buy me dinner. Of course, I accepted.

*******-****************************
Bon-hwa's POV

Worry about my little brother, I ran pass my mum in the living room without saying a word. I drove off to the location Son Jin sent

Arriving there, it was filled with decorations. They probably were on a date, I concluded. I walk pass church candles that formed a heart.

When I saw a live band, still playing romantic music, I was confused. Why were they so calm? Where was Jung-hwa and Son Jin?

While contemplating if it was the right address or not, a cab stopped right behind my car. I went to see who it was. Omo! It was a lady. She let one foot out. She had the perfect legs and a nice skin.

She came out completely. It was Natasha! Omo! She looked amazing. She let her straight brown hair down for the first time. She wore a black fitted gown. It looked perfect on her. She had the most amazing figure.

I was so lost, I barely noticed the cab leaving. She kept her head down. But when she raised her head up, her pink lips highlighted, her brown eyes even glowed in the dark. How was that possible.

"What? You?" she exclaimed as she set her eyes on me

"You set this up?" I reacted harshly

"What? Not even if I was God. Son Jin said to come here" she continued the argument

"Ah! makes more sense. Son jin." I responded

"Okay! Bye!"

"Your cab already left" I said as I tried to stop her from leaving

"I will walk all the way if I have to" she continued walking.

I didn't want her to go. I didn't want her to stay mad at me. I wanted her to laugh with me like probably did with Dong Sun. I wanted her around me. She was the first person aside a family member that I cared for. I walked fast and grabbed her wrist.

"Yah! You can't let this go to waste. You're so dumb" I yelled. Why did I do that?

"Well, you can enjoy it alone, smart one." she broke free from my grip and continued walking. She was definitely going to hurt her feet.

"I'm sorry!" I said and she stopped

****-******************************
Natasha's POV

I kind of figured out in the cab who my blind date was. I went anyway, hoping to get my apology. He still acted rude. I made up mind to leave if he didn't apologize.

"I'm sorry" he said

I couldn't believe he said it. My leg froze. I turned back, still acting tough although my heart was melting.

"What?" I asked

"I'm sorry Natasha. For everything" he replied

"Took you long enough! I....I forgive you! Oh, call me Na Tah Shay or Tah Shay for short"

**********************************
Bon-hwa's POV

Natasha acting tough was an insane torture. I was glad she forgave me. I decided to be nice to her. I wanted her, even though she tortured my heart a lot.

"Okay! Tah Shay, will you go on this date with me?" I asked

She walked up to me. Oh my, she wasn't smiling. I felt she wanted to slap me. She stretched, grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down to her level. She was not tall, I found that charming.

"If you even show one atom of foolishness, I'll leave" she whispered into my ear.

Damn she was strong. I totally dug that. I looked closely. She wasn't wearing a lip stick. Her lips were naturally pink.

A waiter interrupted us. He came to take us to our table. It was located close to the live performance. They played only romantic songs.

Have you ever had a ground dinner? Well its the kind of dinner you eat on the floor, no tables. Tah Shay requested that the table and chair be taken away. We sat on the floor in the middle of the church candles and had dinner. What kind of girl does that? I found it extremely different, but in a way, felt right.

We drank and talked a lot after our meal. She told me how the stars made her problems seem less. How she never wants to be reminded of her life as it is and how she wanted to work hard for her dead patents. Basically everything.

I opened up to Natasha about my own problems and how I had no idea how to solve them. She promised to help me if I promise to be nice to her. We sealed the deal with a pinkie shake

After we stopped talking, the music became louder. I stood and asked her to dance with me. She accepted and I helped her up. I held her tight. Her head rested on my chest. She had a firm grip and we danced until the sprinklers came on.

We played with the water. She started it and I had to get my revenge. Therefore, I chased her around and we just had fun. It was the best water fight When it stopped, we were soaking wet. I noticed she was cold, hence, I grabbed my jacket that had been in the car and covered her with it

"Gangsamnida!" she said with a perfect smile "in the future, if we ever fall apart and I don't have you to run to, I'll come back in time, to this place. Literally coming back here and probably end my life" she said

Why did she say that? It only made me want her more. I wanted to protect her. Even if it meant my life.

"Pfft! I won't let that happen. You'll never come back here on your own. Everyday, I'll be with you"

"Haha!I pray so friend. We should go, Dong Sun would be worried" she replied

Friend? My heart broke into a thousand pieces. Then the whole idea of Dong Sun being worried? Why would he be? Why did she think of him while she was with me?

"You stay with Dong Sun?" I asked

"Yes! Who's jealous?"

"Haha! Not me! C'mon I'll drop you off" I turned around to leave

"Bon-hwa!" she called out "gangsamnida!" She continued and stretched her hand out for me to hold on to it.

I grabbed it and pulled her. She ended up in my arms. I held her tight and held her hair. I didn't know when my mouth opened.

"Don't thank me. I will protect you. Tah Shay"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479 30 24
I noticed someone walk towards me. I stopped to gaze at the person. He was tall and well built. His ripped chest was visible under his plain white t...
176K 3K 54
A story about two people reuniting after years without seeing each other. Lia Jones wants to start living her life like a normal teenager along wit...
51.3K 2K 52
She had never meant anything to him Until she meant everything to him *** Sylvia Hale is ready to start a new life. Finally, she is in Merlac Unive...
83.6K 5.1K 67
She was the girl who was afraid of love. Terrified of it. It isn't permanent, she believed, it leaves you and it leaves you broken. He was the boy w...