๐“๐ก๐ฎ๐  ๐‹๐ฎ๐ฏ

By SLUMPEDXK

"Why did no one tell me the love of a thug was so addictive" More

Characters ๐Ÿฅ€
Intro๐Ÿฅ€
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Sorry
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
Unfortunately
37
38
39

33

1.5K 30 3
By SLUMPEDXK

Oscar

I left the bathroom with Fatima on my mind. I ain't ever felt this way for no one before her.

I wanted to protect that girl with my life.

I rounded the kitchen I heard the crash of a glass followed by a loud.

"FUCK"

I walked into the kitchen to see a girl, about the same height as Fatima, standing on the counter.

"You good?" I looked down to the floor, seeing the clear shards of glass from the cup she dropped.

"Not everyone in this fucking family is a fucking giant" she huffed as she climbed down from the counter.

This is why I didn't like Fatima doing that shit, she could get hurt or worse.

"I'm good thank you for asking tho" she grabbed a broom, I nodded and walked away to get Fatima's bag. 

I walked out to the table where Pablo and her bag were, he noticed me as he looked up from his phone. "You good bruh?" he asked looking around for Fatima. 

"Wheres Fatima? I saw her walk away with Melina, Is she okay?" Miguel came over to me.

"She's in the bathroom, she needs her bag," I said grabbing the bag from the table, "was she crying?" he asked and I simply nodded. 

He sighed "She'll probably want to go home, if she wants to leave then yall can go" Miguel patted my shoulder, "take care of her Oscar, ok?" he said looking me in the eye.

"Yes sir" I nodded.

_________________

Fatima

"It's me Fatima" Oscar knocked at the door, I got up to unlock it.

He came in, handing me my purse. I took it from him and immediately reapplied my makeup.

He sat on the toilet with his head in his hands observing me again. "Ya dad said we can leave if you want to," he said and I nodded, "do you wanna leave?" He asked propping his elbows on the sink.

"Not yet, I'm hungry," I said putting lip gloss on.

He chuckled as he stood, Oscar, came up behind me, wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you so much"

he said into the crook of my neck, I turned to face him.

"Really?" I asked, starring into his eyes. His hands caressed my face, he pulled me into a kiss.

As if the kiss was his conformation, I kissed back with the same force. We kissed so messily that my lip gloss was now smeared on our faces. He picked me up and placed me on the counter, I looked at him with a devilish smile.

We were about to fuck. At my granny's house. In the bathroom. Not how imagined our first time, but this was fine. "You looks so good in that dress baby" he whispered huskily in my ear as he kissed down my neck.

"Pull it up for me"

And without hesitation, I slid off the counter and hiked my dress up.

Oscar grabbed me by the back of my neck and bent me over the sink, his fingers pressed against my clit, making me moan from the feeling.

He took his fingers from my coochie and placed them in his mouth.

My jaw dropped as I watched him suck his fingers.

"You tastes so good," He said as he got on his knees behind me, he ran his tongue down my pussy making me bite my lip to suppress my moans.

Oscar moaned onto my clit as he continued his licking and sucking.

"I need to feel you" he groaned as quickly unbuckled his pants. He slowly slid in making me grab the counter for support, I let out a moan of pleasure as he stretched me out.

"Fuckkk baby girl" he groaned. I bit my lip as he steadily thrust in and out of me, his dick repeatedly hit my nerve spot. Oscar grabbed a fistful of my braids and wrapped them around his hand to pull me back onto him. 

We locked eyes in the mirror, "you feel so good baby" he groaned, grabbing my ass with his free hand.

"This pussy is mine"

I almost came just from him saying that.

Oscar pulled me up, so my back was against his chest, he grabbed one of my legs and propped up onto the counter. He growled in my ear "Say it" he demanded, his hand moved onto my clit. My legs began to shake.

"This pussy is yours" I moaned breathlessly, he wrapped his hands around my neck. His moans filled my ears. "Take that shit" Oscar grunted as he sped up his pace. I was nearing my climax and the pleasure was starting to get overwhelming.

"Don't run from me, Fatima" he pinned me against the sink as his thrusts were getting harder, He moaned into my ear, Oscar yanked the front of my dress down to play with my nipples.

"I'm cumming" I cried out while he was still thrusting into me. I tried to keep my voice down the best I could because we were still in my granny's bathroom surrounded by family.

"Oh fuck" Oscar panted as his movements slowed down, his dick pulsed inside of me as he climaxed, He lowered his head into the crook of my neck.

We were silent as we both tried to catch our breaths, my body slumped against his.

"You think someone heard us?" I asked looking at him in the mirror. "Fuck it" Oscar shrugged as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

_________________

We went back downstairs, I was visibly in a better mood, I felt like I was floating. Oscar trailed behind me, a small smirk was on his face.

"I'm hungry," I said pulling him into the kitchen, "good dick will do that to you" He joked and I softly hit him in the stomach. 

"shut up"

He watched me from behind as I made both of our plates. We made our way outside and sat next to Pablo, "where the fuck were y'all? I thought you guys left" Pablo asked in confusion.

"We were talking in the bathroom" I lied as I began to eat, "yeah right" he rolled his eyes. Oscar nudged me with a smirk on his face.

"Fatima?" a familiar voice called out for me. I looked up to see divinity stand in front of me with a shocked look on her face.

I rolled my eyes at her, Pablo and Oscar stopped their conversation and were now looking at me.

"Divinity," I said as I kept eating my food, the nerve of this bitch looking me in my face. "I haven't seen you in so long" she looked to Oscar and back to me. "What do you want divinity? " I rolled my eyes.

"I just want to talk to you cuz," Divinity said desperately, and I shook my head "I have nothing to say to you" I scoffed putting my spoon down.

"I said everything that I needed to say to you on that night, I meant every word that came out of my mouth" I shook my head 

"Just go away Divinity," Pablo said growing annoyed, "Fatima, I'm sorry, I just want to talk to you, remember how we used to be so close?" she said with puppy dog eyes.

"And which one of us betrayed who? I did nothing but show you love and support, I treated you like a little sister and you go behind my back and fuck my boyfriend?" I seethed. 

Her face turned red as I called her out, I don't want to hear her what she had to say, there is no excuse for that shit. Knowing me, I knew I was going to end up crying, and I've cried too much today.

"I don't think I'm ever going to trust you ever again, no amount of sorries can fix what you did, so please leave me alone Divinity 

"Fine, I'll leave you alone," she said sadly as she walked away, I huffed and threw my head back, "Can we leave now?" I looked over to Oscar, he agreed and I literally jumped out of my seat to go throw our plates away.

I went over to my dad and told him that we were leaving "I'll see you at home, be careful" He kissed my forehead, I went around and told everyone else bye and then met Oscar at the door.

"Your place or mine?" I asked as we walked to the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 2.6K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
4M 86.7K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
597K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!