Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

All Covered Ms. Robinson
Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1

25.4K 488 205
By B_S_Robinson

Eliza's pov

We lie together naked on a jet bed, our bodies oily. Body to body, and ice still deeping from her sex. I kissed her on the lips because I felt like it. Ashley wakes up, kissing me back, she moans as she's awaken even more. She wraps her dainty petite body around my womanly tall body.

I felt her rubbing herself up against m, as she was still a bit tired, she moaned louder with her eyes closed. "Mo-mo...." what was sh saying? I lifted her off of me, putting my clothes back on. I cover a blanket over her, kissing her head. "Don't go! Don't leave me!"

I sat by the edge of the bed. "Sweetheart I won't leave you," That's when I felt the jet stop, "Baby, get up we're in India."

I take out a suitcase, picking out a simple loose black sun dress, with only a on shoulder supportive strap that went to her toes and trained a bit at the back. One of my designs actually, I almost forgot I am a fashion designer for a living. I pick out knee high black leather gladiator sandals and dress her myself.

Ansel comes in, "Ms. Robinson we've arrived to Mumbai, India," he announced.

"Ashley is still sleep, carry her to the car and get me somebody now that will get these bags I will be out soon, after I make a call." I told him.

He left with Ashley in his arms, I made my call to my sister.

"Hello?" that was my sister, Bee.

"Hey Bee, it's me Liza, I'm finally in India for the wedding, sorry I came so late for the bachelor party, hope I can still make it... I can't belive you are getting married!" I sqeuels.

"Neither can I!"

"How is Casey? Any cold feet?" I asked.

"No," she sighed. "Casey is just fine, I miss him so much and his mom still hasn't come around to like me yet... How are you and your girlfriend?" she asked.

I never told her about a girlfriend. "What?"

She laughed. "All over the news, about you and this artist, in the magazines with pics of you and her shopping, you at her apartment, airplane,"

"I didn't see the paps,"

"Because you rock head they didn't want to be seen, they were trying to get the scoop and sneak up on you!"

"Oh, she's not my girlfriend she's... A friend, I'm coming now, I'll be a few hours alright but I'll be there soon." I say as I am getting off the jet.

"Where are we going?" Ashley asks.

Finally I can tell her now, "To see my sister, she's getting married tomorrow and now is her bachelor party, this is why we are in India, you just so happen to be a good date too for me right now,"

"Date? Hah!"she scoffed. "Barely, I strongly dislike you Robinson."

"That's not what you were saying when we were on the jet and you spread your legs for me," I laughed. "Admit it, though you try to deny it you like me Ashley, you like what I do to you."

She rolled her eyes and sighed. In the car I took her over my lap. "No!" I pull the dress up, good thing she's not wearing panties.

"Yes," I hissed. "Now count with me!"

My hand connected with her faint purple behind. "One!" we counted together. I gave her a swift kiss on her behind before doing it four times more. "Next time I'll use the paddle on you when I can get my hands on it."

"P-Paddle?!" she stammered.

"Yes baby-- We're here!" I was excited to see my little sister, her new Indian house was beautiful but mines here in India was much more designed better, oh the sibling rivalry! "Do you know why I spanked you?" I asked, smirking hoping she'd get why. I don't just hit her without a reason.

"Because I rolled my eyes Ms. Robinson," she muttered. I kiss her forehead.

"Good girl," I caress her cheek and smile, knowing she knew better why she had got spanked, disiplined for rolling her eyes at me. "You. Will. Not. Roll. Your. Eyes. At. Me." I sat dominantly, parting each word.

"Yes, Ms. Robinson," good, at least she can answer respectfully. I pull her dress down, she straddles me now, looking down and leaning her head on my shoulder. She looks remorseful and ashamed. "I'm sorry I rolled my eyes, that was disrespectful to you Eliza." she looks up giving me a kiss on the lips, I feel her passion and sorriness.

I clutch onto her behind, making her groan and mouth open wide, I take my tongue into her mouth exploring every corner and inch. She pressed her body against me, making friction. I felt something dripping on my leg where she is, I pull her dress up and see her juices.

Thick white cream drops leaking out. "Beautiful girl," I know she is turned on and that she must feel hot at the pit of her stomach thickness boiling within her, she began to take a hand down her body ready to touch herself. "No!" I quickly spank her.

"Oh!" she gasps. I press onto her small petite stomach with my thumbs and then on her aching core, at the top of her sex and where her stomach ends. "It burns, let me touch it please!"

I shake my head, as I watch her sex twitch and drip, with her creamy white juices. They then come gushing down, making a mess on my leg, I gently rub circles on her sex as she lets out more on my fingers. "Suck," I demand pressing my fingers to her lips, she sucks as told. Cleaning my fingers, she moans at the taste of hersell she's still dripping.

I dip my fingers in the pooling juices on my leg and taste, I experinence the most divine taste in my life, better than any submissive I've ever had in my entire life. "Clean my leg off now," she gets on her knees, licking up her mess.

"I'm so sorry." she apologizes. She nibbles and licks on my leg even after it's all good. That's when memories start to come back.

Flashback

He bit down on my leg, it stung worse than a bee ever could, like millions of them. "Stop Alex!" I scream. My legs were thrashing, I wish I could move his head but he had cuffed me to the bed. "ALEX PLEASE!"

"Shut up bitch, you're mines and I can do what I want with you!" he yelled, he came back up to punch me in the face before going to my sex, it was pure terror. He ripped at me, abused me and violated me there... I would never be the same...

Flashback over

"ENOUGH!" I yell, giving her a small slap. I see she's still making a mess, dripping wet. I take out "Ben-wa-balls" from my purse. "Get up here." she straddles me once more.

Ashley's eye's widen as she knew what they were. They were huge balls. "Ms. Robinson..."

"Your body is now mines Ashley, whether you like it or not you may not be my submissive because you've not said yes but this will not harm you. Ashley I will put these inside of you and you will not pull them out until I pull up your dress and take them out myself." I told her very slowly making sure she understood.

"Yes, Ms. Robinson," she nods. "I'm ready."

I take the balls, there are three huge ones but good enough to fit inside her. She doesn't watch me as I put them inside her. But she does however groan and nearly scream. Every ball was now inside of her, after that she tried to push them out. "No, keep them in!"

Ashley pouts. "How will they get out! I don't see a string!"

"There's a string Ashley, I'd never harm you by leaving something inside you that can't get out I know it's scary but it's also very pleasureable too," I inform her. "you must trust me, this will feel so good I promise, trust me."

Ansel opens the door for us, I get out first and then Ashley. She walks normally but then moans a little. "You're right," just like I said. "These feel good Eliza."

"Told you so-- Now when you come in here I will let you meet my sister, she's getting married and her name is Bee, she's twenty two years old and this is her party."

She nods with every step is a gasp. "Okay,"

I walk into my sister's house, all our friends are here. Yeah her friends are my friends and my friends are her friends. When my sister turns after hugging Celine, my friend I met in college in our design major she screams. "Liza!" she runs to me in my arms.

"Bee!" I hugged her and pecked a kiss on her lips. "Bee this is Ashley, my friend, Ashley this is my sister Bee."

Ashley smiled at Bee, shaking her hand. Bee didn't smile, she was jealous that Ashley was mines because usually Bee smiles at everyone else. Bee was a little too serious and I'll tell you why. Bee wasn't really my sister, she was a girl I had legally adopted, Bee's real mother selled her away for money, big money too. When Bee was only fourteen she was sold to a man, I had met the man at a business party, I seen young Bee unhappy with her under his wing. I sold the man even more money than what he sold Bee's mother to keep Bee. Bee thanked me and paid me back with her entire life by being one of my subs, she was the second. Bee loves me more than an older sister or mother but to me she's just a sister or one of my slaves.

"Bee can we talk for a moment somewhere private, Ashley please mingle while I'm gone, I won't be gone long."

Bee takes me to her bedroom. "Eliza what's wrong?"she asked.

"You!" I yelled. "That's what's wrong, don't get jealous just because I bought someone." I laid her down and lifted her skirt up.

"You still want me though right, I'll always be your's she's just some white girl that painted you, I'm your's." she spreads her legs. I look down at her with my head in between my legs, she's wet for me with her white creamy juices trickling like water down her sex. "Release all your frustrations out on me Mistress."

I notice there's a bump inside of her. "Pregnant?"

Bee nodded. "Mad?" she asked. "Sorry, the baby's on accident anyway Casey didn't pull out he kept it in, but we got very kinky that night and I wanted him to let it all out, I didn't take the pill."

I touch her bump and kiss it. "Now I'm going to cum on the little accident, you don't get pregnant without asking me your body is mines, even though you are marrying Casey." I sat down released myself upon her, my liquids dripping down on hers, I climaxed after touching myself. I rub my sex on her stomach, I released more.

"I'll get rid of it." she said quickly.

"No!" I yelled. "It's a precious life inside of you."

"Spank me, I've been so bad. I have a riding crop inside my drawer, I got it just for you everytime you come to India." she said.

I walk to her drawer to the top. I take the riding crop, rubbing it against her stomach and sex while she isn't noticing I whip her stomach. "That's for not asking!" I take another to her sex. "This is for being rude to my new sub!" I take on to both her breast, I take a few more to her stomach. "You're going to be nice to her!"

"Yes Mistress!"

"Now go out there and host a party,"

Bee goes and hosts her party happily, yet looking at me every few seconds and nastisly at Ashley who is either sitting on my lap or on her knees with her head resting against my leg, looking like a pet. She sits on my lap now, she's calm as I hold her as if she has no worry.

She's not minding me, where she is at the moment, the people she does not know or either the BDSM. Hah, even the fact that she's mines, she's so natrual it's almost beautiful. She calmness of herself invites me to see her view almost as clearly as she sees it herself. She is watching the girl giggle as the male strippers dance, and show off their asses.

"My love are you fine?" I ask.

She wakes from her fine, peaceful and calm state-- I ruin everything. I look her in the eyes, she's trembling and her eyes screams of fear, of fear from me. She slaps on a face smile. "Yes Eliza."

She's still trembling. "Don't be afraid of me." what had she seen that made her act like this?

She moaned, stretched and yawned. "I'm tired, can we get some sleep?" of coursed the jetlag... I should let her sleep, I'm used to the jetlag by now, I can stay up in any time zone but for a New Yorker that doesn't get out of the country of America as avidly as I do she's tired.

"Bee, we shall be going, have a good night and get sleep your wedding is tomorrow." I said.

Bee looks rather sad, I can careless, my main focus is on Ashley's well being and rest. I carry Ashley to the limo, I place her in the car. "Ansel take us to the Indian mansion," I demanded. at once. "Ms. Black is getting very tired, and I'd like a speedy but safe trip to my mansion right now."

He looks at me through the mirror. "Yes ma'am," with a clear cut voice "On it."

We're at the mansion, it's an Indian mansion white lights adorned, beige cement and orchids over the outter walls and gates vined over. It's even more beautiful when you walk in. The gates open and I see the fountain, splashing with water in the air and beautiful unnamed flowers floating with lights in them in the water, my gardener in India does one hell of a job keeping this place beautiful for me, we arrive to the door finally with the staff standing with great big smiles for me and Joe is here with them.

I step out the car with Ashley. "Little one, this is my Indian home."

The staff smiles and bowed. "Welcome home Ms. Robinson!" they all had happy smiles. I smile.

Yes it's most good to be home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.4K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
923 33 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...
1.1K 133 8
❝ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ❞ -ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇ - Arabella Mancini skilfully negate the negative, turning everyone around h...
One Plus One By Lady C

General Fiction

348K 12.3K 68
Everything seems perfect when Ebony meets Chresanto - but is falling in love around secrets even possible? ...