Doting Mrs. Kim | vsoo

Par euphoricninja

Kim Taehyung, the cold and aloof President of Kim Group, is a multibillionaire at a young age and every girl... Plus

Foreword
CH 1: you will not be in the headlines tomorrow
CH2: I don't want to owe anyone
CH3: Make sure whoever wrote this will be blacklisted in Korea
CH 4: I don't like those kinds of jokes
CH5: You chose the wrong girl to mess with
CH 6: Your wife will be lucky
CH 7: I will make her suffer twice
CH 8: I will make sure karma hits them hard
CH9: I will win the Best Actress Award
CH 10: Please send some help for me
CH 11: I have an intense grudge to whoever did this
CH12: I told you that you can call me oppa
CH 13: It's an offer for a lifetime
CH 14: I intended to spend my life with you
CH 15: Do not remove it, let them be.
CH 16: Your Husband
CH 17: He knew I will fall for you
CH 18: I didn't even do that much for you yet you are thanking me
CH 19: It's also my fault for not protecting you
CH 20: You are setting the standard too high for men, Mr. Kim
CH 21: What did I do to deserve you?
CH 22: Don't joke around, Mr. Kim
CH23: To the man I love and admire
CH 24: Be my date
CH 25: This is my wife, Kim Jisoo
CH 26: Should I make you cry with your own blood?
CH 27: You don't have any right to point your finger and shout at my wife
CH 28: You are done with your revenge, and let me do mine now
CH 29: Don't get me wrong, I hate you too
CH 30: He is Kim Taehyung, he will be okay
CH 31: It felt good to touch
CH 32: Touch her and I will put a bullet to your head
CH33: I'm sorry... I am late...
CH 34: You will look beautiful on everything
CH 35: I also need it to improve my stamina [M]
CH36: They insulted the wrong person
CH 37: Some people are good in pretending to be nice
CH 38: To our kids
CH 39: President Kim has two soft spots
CH 40: Those bastards really pulled this stunt
CH 41: I have to give it to the right owner
CH 42: We will be great parents [republished chap]
CH 43: What if destiny didn't want us to be together
CH 44: I don't want to have that choice of who to save, my dear wife or my child
CH 45: We dragged them into this mess [M]
CH 46: I'll make sure she will be dead
CH 47: I'll get back at her even if it costs my life
CH48: Do not choose me to be saved
CH50: Let her rest
CH51: We have a lot of time in our hands
CH52: No need to remind me of that
CH53: He is still a human with only one life

CH49: You don't deserve to live

6.6K 377 594
Par euphoricninja

chapter 49

~~~~

Thank you for waiting! 😭😭🤧

Note: I don't proofread so sorry for the mistakes 😅

Also... Don't kill me after this... 👀

~~~~

Eunha didn't budge from Taehyung's threat, instead, she even pulled the trigger once again but this time firing the gun above.

Almost everyone whimpered in shock, Yoona and Somi were still dazed thinking about how Eunha was just like laughing and casually talking some complimenting Jisoo a while ago...

But now, she was pointing a gun at her as if she was waiting for this exact moment.

Hobi acted fast as he sent the celebrities to a much safer place. Jennie asked her parents and Jisoo's parents to follow her in the gazebo nearby.

They didn't want to leave as they didn't want Jisoo to be harmed but in the end, with the help of their husbands they went out of the place with Lisa and Jennie.

Seojoon and Hyunbin stayed as they observed and watched the scene carefully, thinking possible breakthrough it.

Jungkook was also persuading Chaeyoung to go with Lisa but the girl was like a stubborn kid having a tantrum just for her to stay. She succeeded as Jungkook left out a big sigh.

Jinyoung called Eunha as he said with pure seriousness in his voice, "Eunha, drop that gun it's not funny."

But the rest forgot to breathe for a few seconds as Eunha aimed the gun once again on Jisoo's belly, "Move an inch and I'll pull the trigger."

Jack raised his hand, meaning for the shooters to standby. Their snipers can shoot Eunha quickly but they had to think of the possible scenarios. Especially the one they do not want to happen.

Eunha to pull the trigger quickly too, harming their Madam and babies.

Eunha then cackled evilly, as she glared at everyone while explaining.

"I fucking changed my face just for this fucking moment!"

~Flashback~

Irene was on her way to the correctional facility with other police and prison officers and the journey was quiet as she didn't say anything.

She was just silently thinking about how to escape or how to get revenge. She was clearly clouded with anger as all the bad things that had happened to her flashed through her mind. Everything came down to reason: Jisoo.

As she looked out the window, they were passing a small forest surrounded by trees when she heard some gunshots. Her instinct immediately kicked in as she covers herself.

She then felt the officers beside her came out of the car and more gunshots were heard followed but loud thump sounds of the officers being shot and fall to the ground.

Irene saw a gun left behind by one officer and she took it, holding it tightly as footsteps were getting near. As soon as the car door opened, she aimed it at the person but it was taken out from her hand swiftly.

"Don't worry. I'm here to help you." A man said with an evil smile. He then snaps his fingers and another person came, helping her to remove the cuffs on her wrist.

"I'm Mr. Song." He introduced as Irene answered back.

"Irene Bae. But I don't have any money to offer to you." Irene said as she massages her wrists.

The man chuckled loudly with admiration, "I don't want money, but I only want one thing from you."

Irene proudly asked as if she can do it, "Name what is it."

"Make sure you make the Kim's and Park's life miserable killing Jisoo." Mr. Song said without hesitation and his voice sounded really serious.

The look on Irene's face became lighter as she heard two words that she, herself, was thinking since the beginning.

"killing Jisoo"

Mr. Song offered his hand for a handshake when he saw the motivating look on Irene's face. Irene shook his hand as an agreement before he suggested nonchalantly.

"But, you are vulnerable right now. It will be hard to have revenge if you are like that. Drink this if it's okay with you." Mr. Song offered a bottle of juice to Irene which the girl took and drank without hesitation even though she knew what will happen.

What soon followed was a loud cry from Irene clutching her stomach as gushed of blood came out of her.

After few days, Irene felt her body was so tired and as soon as she opened her eyes, which were adjusting from the light, she felt her face being wrapped in something and her touching it confirmed the idea.

Opening her eyes fully as she sat down, Everyone seemed to look new to her other than seeing Mr. Song, the one who helped her escaped, sitting on the sofa across her, drinking on his mug.

"Ms. Eunha, do you feel any pain?" A doctor asked Irene but she confusedly answered.

"I am not Eunha," Irene explained but Mr. Song stood up, walking towards Irene.

"From now on, you are Eunha." He declared as he nods his head making the doctor beside her started taking off the bandage wrapped around her face.

A mirror was handed to her, with hesitation she took it and her eyes widen seeing the new face she has.

Mr. Song proudly claimed, "There were Elite who had cases and in order to get away with their cases... some will have the plastic surgery like you."

"You are Eunha now, an aspiring actress. Get close to Jisoo, gain her trust and we will strike back at the right time." He explained the plan to Irene which seemed not to be upset
on anything.

Irene was even happy as she kept on glancing her new face in the mirror with grit on her face. "I am the Nation's Actress. I can play different roles."

She cackled as she touches her face, "Playing nice ain't that hard."

Mr. Song was happy that he has a new pawn to use. He took a sip on his coffee when he had to stop from Irene's question. "Why do you want to make the Park and Kim miserable? What did they do to you?"

His smile faded as soon as the questions ended, his face turned dark as he answered coldly, "They killed my Grandpa and Father."

Given that his Grandfather killed Taehyung's and Jisoo's grandmothers, while his Dad tried to kill Jiwon and Yejin when they were pregnant with Taehyung and Jisoo but failed when Seojoon and Hyunbin saved them.

He knew the Park and Kim only took the lives of his Dad ad Grandfather for protecting their loved ones but still... he was eager to have revenge for their deaths.

He tried every possible means but the Parks went to the US after he kidnapped Jisoo and the other two boys. They stayed low in the circle that he had a hard time to breakthrough the Parks.

While the Kims had the best men to protect everyone. His men tried to abduct Taehyung and Jennie when they were kids but Taehyung single-handedly fought the two men at the age of 10, even killing one as he broke his neck.

But seeing how Jisoo seemed to be the bridge between the Kims and Parks, he knew she was the best option to get revenge that the two families will suffer greatly not financially but emotionally. That was enough for him to see.

When he saw Irene's downfall, he knew that the girl can be of great use and he was right.

~End of Flashback~

Irene suddenly laugh with a horrifying sound as if she was pure evil resounded the area, "You took everything from me."

"Suho, my career, my family, and my child." She looked at Taehyung's eyes without being scared as she moved the gun from Jisoo's belly to her head.

"A bullet to the head for all the things you have done to me." She said with a cunning smile.

Jisoo's eyes watered with tears, making everyone other than Irene feel worried.

Seeing the tears run down his wife's cheeks was enough to make Taehyung feel even furious. He never wanted his wife to cry a single tear but this bitch had the guts to make his dear wife cry.

For Jisoo, she was crying not because she felt scared for her life. She felt scared for her babies.

She suddenly remembered her words to Taehyung, she choked up as she saw how her husband look so angry but worried for her. "Irene..."

"Suho... changed. You can too. You can start again." But Irene scoffed mockingly at Jisoo's sentiment.

"Change? When everyone mocks me?" She snickered frankly, "I have lost the will to live. The only reason I did all of these shits is to kill you." Each of her words shows no remorse or guilt.

But it was Jisoo's tactic, to distract her so she can at least lower her guard. She knew it will be risky but all she can think of was to save her babies no matter what.

A loud shout then distracted everyone making them glance at the source of it.

"YOU BITCH!"

Chaeyoung screamed on top of her lungs as she stepped out walking towards Jisoo and Irene.

"Leave Unnie alone. Don't hurt her."

Her eyes were soon covered were tears as each drop ran down her cheeks. "Please, just take me instead of her."

"No, Chae," Jisoo said firmly, shaking her head.

"Ohh... I feel so touched with you two." Irene scoffed with a hint of mockery in her voice.  "Touchingly disgusted." She added, rolling her eyes.

Jisoo then stopped crying as she talked to Irene calmly, "Don't hurt anyone, Irene. You know if you hurt anyone. You will not go out here alive."

Irene snorted not a hint of being afraid was heard, "I know and I don't care if I die."

Chaeyoung cannot contain her emotions, she walked out towards Irene. "I'll offer myself, my life, just don't hurt unnie and the twins."

Soon, a deafening sound was heard, making the whole venue in chaos.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Irene fired a shot.

Jinyoung, Minho, and Eunwoo gasped and forgot to breathe as the Eunha they know fired the gun without hesitation.

"Jisoo!!!"

"Noona!!!"

Jimin and Jungkook both scream at the same time right before the gunshot.

But everything seemed to stop as they heard a loud whimper and three consecutive gunshots piercing everyone's ears.

.

.

.

.

"Jack! No!"

Jisoo screamed agitatedly worried as she saw Jack clutching his stomach while he and Chae walked to the side.

Her eyes turned in worry as she saw Jack's stomach turning red with blood gushing out of him.

Taehyung was holding his wife tightly in his arms never wanting to let go as he released his gun on his hands after firing a shot on Irene.

He coaxed his wife with a hug while stroking her back, who was sobbing on his buff chest. "Sshhh..."

"Jack. He was shot." She said in between her sobs breaking Taehyung's heart even more.

What really happened...

As Chaeyoung tried to walk towards the two, Irene snorted proudly at how stupid Chaeyoung was to offer her life just for the artist she works for. "You are just a mere manager to her why would you offer your life for her."

She smiled evilly, "But If you say so then I'll be glad to give it to you."

She then got distracted as she removed her gun pointing at Jisoo and aimed her gun at Chae.

A wrong move she did.

As she was pulling the trigger without hesitation, Jack immediately covered Chaeyoung trying to push her out of the way.

Taehyung instantly ran towards his wife, firing his gun at the same time, aiming at Irene's hand making the gun on her hand fly so she cannot do anything stupid anymore.

But he was a millisecond late as Irene was able to pull the trigger but her aim was a little off. If Taehyung didn't shot Irene's hand fast enough, Jack would probably be shot in the head.

Namjoon was fast to react as well. When he saw Taehyung grabbed Jisoo and covered Jisoo after shooting Irene's hand, he immediately shot her between her stomach and chest.

While Jimin was so enraged that this bitch tried to hurt his sister, nephew, and niece, and his future sister-in-law, so as soon as Namjoon took a shot. He quickly fired a bullet on Irene to aiming at her stomach.

"I hate you, Jisoo. I will always hate you." Irene muttered with difficulty as each inhale was hard for her and every exhale she took was making her blood surge out of her bullet wounds.

Jisoo and Taehyung both looked at Irene that was laying on the cold grass.

"You are not bad at all, but your insecurity and hatred ruined your life not me... that made you evil...Irene. You could have changed—" Jisoo explained with firmness in her voice without mere sympathy.

She never holds a grudge against someone. She never wanted to hurt someone physically but what Irene did was enough for her not to feel any regret and pity for her dying.

She might be ruthless in letting her die but all of what Irene did to her was enough to torment her that she would remember for the rest of her life.

Irene even had the guts to chuckle as she said with a threat, "I might be done but you are still not safe—"

Another shot was heard...

...ending Irene's words and life.

Taehyung fired another shot, "You don't deserve to live." He said murderously, supporting his wife to walk out of the scene to check Jack, leaving Irene's lifeless body.

The rest of Taehyung's men immediately covered the scene and check if anyone will try to attack again. They were also on high alert.

Minho, Eunwoo, and Jinyoung were dumbstruck by what happened. They were even shocked as they realized how fast Taehyung reacted because as soon as Eunha or Irene, aimed at Chaeyoung he was able to run quickly to Jisoo. Then, shooting at Irene at the same time.

The three were wide-eyed as they also witnessed how Namjoon and Jimin shot the girl without reluctance.

They all looked at each other and they have two same thoughts.

1. Irene / Eunha was a psychopath.

2. Don't mess with this group.

Jin immediately rushed to give Jack some first aid. Yoongi was helping him to stop the bleeding.

"Jack, hold on. Okay?" Jin said as he applied direct pressure to help control the bleeding.

Jack was a tough man as he was even able to stand to move Chae and him in a much safer area and even asked about his madam as soon as Jin and Yoongi arrived. "Is Madam and the babies okay?"

Jin nodded, answering as he prepared some more gauze and re-evaluating if the bullet damage any vital organs of Jack, "She is safe. You better not die. You haven't called me hyung."

Jack smiled as Jin joked around while he suddenly whimpered when he felt another rush of blood coming out of him from chuckling.

"Don't fucking laugh. You'll bleed faster." Jin nagged as he glared at Jack.

Yoongi annoyingly berated back at his hyung, "You fucking made him laugh, idiot." he then took over as he was now the one covering the wound with a clean cloth while Jin was doing his magic.

On the other hand, Hobi readied his car to bring Jack to the hospital fast. Luckily, he brought his new Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV so there will be enough space. While Namjoon called his team to mobilize.

Jimin was having a serious deep talk with his father and Taehyung's father. It seems like they were planning something.

"The only person I know who can use plastic surgery underhand like this is Mr. Song." Jimin claimed with the whole seriousness.

Seojoon and Hyunbin agreed with certainty. "I'll call the Business Committee to investigate him." Hyunbin asserted as he crossed his arms.

Seojoon snarled, his face shows no remorse but darkness, "He tried to kill my daughter and my grandchildren. I will use all my power to bring him down."

Hyunbin held his friend's shoulder, "Don't leave me out. I'll make sure that bastard's fucked up mind will end."

Jimin listened to his Dad and Uncle Hyunbin's plan with expectation. As the two stopped talking, he then added, "How much is a shark? I would love to see how Mr. Song would be eaten by sharks."

Jungkook was trying to calm Chaeyoung as she felt shaken about what happened. She was feeling so sorry that Jack was hurt and bleeding because of her recklessness.

"If you didn't do that, Jisoo noona might be the one being wheeled to the hospital." He started as he softly tapped Chaeyoung's back to make her stop crying.

"Jack hyung is a strong lad. He will be okay. Don't worry." He added as he felt Chaeyoung's arms hugging his waist as she sobs, nuzzling her head on his chest. Jungkook planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

~~~~

The red light of the operating room turned off, symbolizing that the operation was done.

Jin came out on his surgical gown, removing his mask. "We removed the bullet and stopped the bleeding. Jack is perfectly okay with just a little wound on his left side."

Jisoo, Lisa, and Chae sighed in relief as Jin reported Jack's status to them. Jennie also felt relieved after the news.

"Thank you, hyung. Make sure he'll receive the best treatment." Taehyung said as he knew Jin got what he meant.

Jin proudly claimed, "Of course, he'll get the best care since our hospitals are the best. And... he has the most handsome and best doctor in Korea."

But as soon as he opened his eyes after flaunting, his smile turned into a frown as his friends walked away from him as if they didn't hear anything.

"Bastards! I'll find new friends!" He shouted, echoing in the hallway but his friends even thanked him with Jimin shouting back.

"Go on. We will be thankful."

"Fuck you, midget!" Jin muttered making the group who was already far away chuckle and waved their hands.

Taehyung and Jisoo stayed behind but only Jisoo acknowledge him, "Thank you, Jin Oppa."

"Only Jisoo appreciates my handsomeness." Jin pretended to wipe his non-existent tears as he moved to hug Jisoo but was stopped by Taehyung.

"Move." was the only word Taehyung said but Jin stopped.

Jin rolled his eyes at Taehyung's rudeness, "Chill. We are friends."

"Oh, by the way... did you go and check the doctor? How were the twins?" Jin added as he remembered that since this was a stressful day, Jisoo needs to be checked and monitored.

Jisoo nodded, calmly touching her belly that was getting bigger, gazing at it softly, "They are both alright."

She smiled as she felt her husband's hands support her back and waist, "She said that I just need to have some rest."

Jin agreed, "Yes, that's right. You also need to be more careful." He then looked at Taehyung, who seemed to get what his look meant as the man nodded with assurance.

"I know. You don't need to worry." Taehyung claimed.

Jin smiled before he excused himself when a nurse called him.

Jisoo then faced Taehyung, touching his face, "I am sorry. I lowered my guard and trusted her easily." she apologized referring to Eunha.

Taehyung's eyes soften as he looked at his wife, humming as he just embraced her, "It's not your fault that you are kind."

He then softly place a kiss on top of her head, adding his regret, "I should have checked her in the first place too."

Jisoo shook her head, nuzzling her face on her husband's chest as she smells his scent that would always make her feel safe, "No, don't be sorry. I'm glad you are so capable and we have more people to trust and protect us."

Taehyung cupped his wife's face, facing him as he claimed, "Don't worry, eventually... soon... we will be at ease."

Jisoo smiled before she carefully tiptoed and kissed her husband's lips.

~~~~

Biggest Plot Twist: Irene and Eunha is the same person

K-Drama in Real Life: Irene Bae undergoes plastic surgery to be Eunha for revenge

Irene Bae aka Eunha shot dead after trying to hurt Pregnant Kim Jisoo

Police ruled Irene Bae aka Eunha was guilty of another 5 criminal charges making it 10

Kim Jisoo expecting twins; assured that she and her babies are alright after the attack

~~~~

Few weeks had passed and Jack was back working even though Jisoo and Taehyung told him he can rest.

Their Madam Jiwon and Madam Yejin kept on sending him some herbal medicines, while Chaeyoung and Jungkook sent him cakes every day and just stopped when he pleaded.

Almost everyone in their boss's friends and family sent him one thing during his recovery. But nothing can top President Kim and Madam Jisoo.

They actually bought a penthouse for him near the office so he would not travel far. He refused to get it but when his Madam pleaded to say that her babies are thankful. He just had to accept it.

Well, Jack also knew his Boss was busy helping out their Madam since she was nearing her delivery due date. He usually leads employee meetings that can be done without their boss.

He was sitting in his space beside their President's office when he saw two employees flirting with each other when these two have a presentation with their boss later, he cleared his throat, "You guys are new here?"

The two nodded politely since they knew who Jack is. Jack, on the other hand, looked at the two with a smile, "Since you guys are new, I have a tip."

The employees eagerly waited for Jack's words, his smile awhile ago is nowhere to be found as he reminded them, "Be sure you two will present perfectly today after flirting in the office or else one of you will lose this job..."

He looked at them seriously as he added, "...or worst both of you."

The two employees turned cold on their position as they listen and looked at their boss secretary before they rapidly went back to their cubicles to work.

Jack sighed seeing how the two ran as if their lives were on the line, which was a little true. These new employees didn't experience yet the hard way since their Boss was almost out of the office every week.

But their Boss will come today and Jack knew these new employees will experience the worst day of their lives.

~~~~

Ever since the incident with Irene, Jisoo decided not to go anywhere unless her husband is with her. Her family members were also being cautious.

Even though they have a hunch Mr. Song was behind this, they do not have plausible evidence so they cannot do anything to get back at Mr. Song. They actually asked him about Irene but he only said one thing...

"If that was me, It would be successful."

But the Kims and Parks, especially Taehyung made sure that if they have solid information that Mr. Song was really behind this. They will make his life a living hell.

As the sun has risen, bright sunlight peeked through the windows giving a warm tone to the house. A sweet melody envelopes the room, a song Jisoo currently likes listening into. Yuki No Hana echoes in the kitchen and living room as she hums to it while singing few lines.

Taehyung went out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist after taking a bath. He immediately heard his wife humming to the song he has been listening to for 5 days now since Jisoo always played it. He then smelled the great aroma of black coffee and the delicious smell of foods being cooked in the kitchen.

His feet started moving to the source as he dries his hair, dripping with water. He saw his wife's back facing the island counter wrapping some boxes.

A smile escaped his lips before wrapping his arms around her, back-hugging her before nuzzling his head on her neck, planting soft kisses.

Jisoo chuckled softly as she wrapped up the lunch boxes she prepared. "You will catch a cold if you stay here half-naked, hubby."

Taehyung removed his head on his wife's shoulders, worrying she might feel heavy, "Aren't you feeling tired or any discomfort?" He asked, touching Jisoo's belly that was almost in due.

"My back hurts probably because the twins are getting bigger." She honestly answered after finishing the lunch boxes.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung felt sorry for his wife so he wanted to make sure he will be there for every moment she needs him.

Jisoo faced his husband, looking at him lovingly, "No, don't be sorry. I can endure any pain for our kids."

Taehyung planted a soft peck on the tip of Jisoo's nose, "Thank you, Wifey." Jisoo smiled before she hugged her husband back and they stayed like that for a short while.

Taehyung was all set wearing his usual expensive formal suit and dress shirt waiting for his wife to come out of their walk-in closet.

He suddenly got worried when she didn't come out for a few minutes. He naturally opened the closet and there he saw his wife still on her robe, holding few dresses in her hand.

"What's wrong?" He asked, standing beside her.

Jisoo faced her husband, pouting at him cutely, "None of my dresses fits me anymore."

Taehyung cannot help but chuckle at his cute wife, he cupped her cheeks. "Let's buy later after my work."

Jisoo nodded before Taehyung removed her robe. Her husband casually helping her put on the dress that still fits on her. He also placed her hair at the side before she slowly zipped up his wife's dress.

"Beautiful." He muttered without a second thought after seeing Jisoo's reflection in the big ass window in their closet, it was something he would always say.

Jisoo smiled sweetly, her husband never fails to tell her every day that she is beautiful even though she felt a little insecure at first when she started gaining weight.

According to the doctor, Jisoo's body is a perfect example. She started gaining weight compared to her weight before but it was good fats. Her belly was getting bigger but her body still shows her curves as she always maintains her exercise.

Taehyung had to, yes, had to kiss his wife before going out of the closet hand in hand as both of them drove off to the office.

He didn't want to bring her with him to rest, but whatever his wife wishes, he'll do it. When Jisoo said she wanted to accompany him to the office, he cannot say no especially when she explained that she misses her at home.

As they arrived at the office, they were immediately greeted by everyone. No one even dared to ride the elevator with them other than Jack.

Reaching President Kim's office, Jisoo sat down on the new sofa Taehyung asked to buy when his wife started visiting the office. He only wanted to make his wife comfortable.

Jack and Taehyung started discussing their work as Jisoo sat down with her iPad. She was typing every possible name for their kids since they haven't thought of it.

Jisoo then felt Taehyung sat beside her, patting her head lightly, "I'll go to the meeting. You stay here."

She nodded like a kid before planting a soft kiss on her husband's cheek.

Jack? He turned around as he waited for his boss and madam's moment. "Let's go, Jack," Taehyung called.

He immediately answered, "Yes, President Kim." He opened the door for his boss but was stopped by his Madam.

"Wait, Jack. I forgot this." He looked at his Madam and asked him to come closer, he then saw a lunchbox in front of him as his madam hold it out for him.

"I made some lunches. Hope you enjoy it." Jisoo said with warmth and care in her voice.

Jack immediately took it as he thanked her, "Thank you, Madam." He cautiously and nervously glanced at his boss before he heard him cleared his throat.

He gulped before walking rapidly to the meeting room.

You might think his boss is the type of person who never gets jealous.

No, you are completely wrong.

His boss is the most protective man he knows that he can only pray for the future boyfriend of the boss's daughter.

~~~~

Taehyung finished his meeting and works and he was now with his wife eating their lunch prepared by her before they both will go to the mall.

"Did you tell Jennie that we will be shopping?" Jisoo asked before she eats a piece of fruit her husband feeding her.

Taehyung shook his head, "No, she might close the whole mall again."

Jisoo sighed in relief as she softly chuckles remembering what happened. Apparently, a few weeks after Irene's incident, she and Taehyung decided to start buying some items for their twins.

Jennie found out about it and was scared that someone will hurt her niece and nephew so she literally closed the mall just for them.

"Hubby..." she called him which he hummed as a response while eating the slice of apple.

She giggles as she asked a very casual question but Taehyung took it very seriously that he had his "cold and ruthless" look.

"In the future, when our daughter and son decided to get married... what will you do?"

Jisoo saw this question as she was browsing and decided to ask Taehyung. If she would answer, as long as her son and daughter love that person she will approve.

She looked at her husband waiting for his answer, but he was serious he even put down the fruits that they were eating.

It took a while before he answered. It was short but meant a lot. "Our son's future wife and daughter's future husband should look good, smart, and capable like you."

Jisoo thought that's the end but Taehyung added, "And our daughter's future husband should dote her like how I dote you."

She looked at her husband with admiration before a motherly smile was seen on her lips, touching her belly.

She sincerely added, giggling before she held Taehyung's hand, "And I only want our kids to find their love like ours"

Taehyung smiled at his wife before he puts a small piece of apple in his mouth. He then kissed her as he slips in the apple from his mouth to hers.

~~~~

I hope no one wanted to kill me lol 😂😂

I'll try my best not to put a cliffhanger hahaha. Did I succeed? 😂😂

Thank you everyone for keeping up with this story! 🥺💓 We are a little far from the end... 🤭

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.2M 64.1K 37
an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb2021 Hello friends! This is the first fanf...
294K 9K 25
Jeon Jungkook CEO of the rich company.He is arrogant and cold to all.But his cold heart melt when his personal assistant,Kim Taehyung introduce him t...
38.1K 1.2K 17
in which jungkook the richest and youngest CEO of j.jk groups falls for lisa at first sight. he wanted to be close to her but misunderstood when she...
71.6K 4.7K 101
"Life was beautiful and peaceful but one day we lost her. The Gem of our beautiful home . Park Jisoo, a doctor who made a success in her own way. the...