his good girl

By thethreemusket3ers

devyn young has always managed to be pretty unknown throughout her years at highschool, much to her delight... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty

eleven

23.7K 664 735
By thethreemusket3ers

Ice skating but the ice is just fire.

It's day five of being Luis Pierce's girlfriend.

[Outfit inspo]

Speaking of which, i kissed him yesterday. It was on impulse. I'm not gonna say i didn't want to do it, or that i didn't enjoy it. Because i did both. And i want to do it again.

I know, i know. I broke my own rules. I'm embarrassed.

Luis is attractive okay. And he's a good kisser. Give me a break.

But in a couple of months this will all be over and i can go back to peacefully living my life and spending my time studying.

It's fifth period on friday. Spanish. Again.

"Devyn?" someone from beside me taps my shoulder.

"Yeah?" i turn to the boy beside me.

"Do you have a pen i can borrow?" he holds up the empty one in his hand.

"Uh, James." our teacher, Ms Garcia appears out of no where. "En español por favor." (in spanish please.)

James rolls his eyes and i smile. Poor guy.

"Uh...tienes un...bolígrafo?" he scratches his head. (do you have a pen?)

"Sí." i laugh, reaching in my bag and pulling out a spare pen and handing it to him.

As i zip my bag back up, i notice my phone light up. I take it out. It's a text.

Stairs. Now. -L

The urgency in that text makes my heart drop. What the fuck happened?

"Ms Garcia." i raise my hand, still looking at my phone.

"Sí, Devyn?" she walks over to me.

"Puedo ir al baño por favor?" i look up at her. (can i go to the toilet please?)

"Sí, buen trabajo Devyn!" she smiles at me before walking off. (yes, good job devyn!)

She's new. She clearly still hasn't realised i'm fluent in spanish.

I get up from my seat and leave the class, walking moderately fast to the stairs. I hate when people do this with no explanation, it gives me anxiety.

A moment later, i reach the stairs, walking down to where Luis was waiting last time.

Sure enough, he's there again, this time stood and leaning against the handrail.

"What do you want?" i say, slightly out of breath.

Luis gives me a once over. "You."

"Seriously Luis, what is it?" i sigh.

"I'm being serious."

"You're unbelievable." i turn around to leave.

"Devy." he whines.

"What?" i turn around again, crossing my arms.

"Come here." he nods in front of himself.

I let out a breath, closing the gap between us.

"What?" i raise an eyebrow.

He takes me by my waist, the gap completely disappearing now.

My skin heats up underneath his hands as i look up at him.

"Quite the Casanova, aren't you?" i mumble.

"Only when you're around." he smirks a little.

"God, your reputation proceeds you." i stand on my toes, wrapping my arms around his neck.

I don't know what i'm doing. I can't help it. I like the feeling he gives me. Even if he just flirts for his own entertainment.

"I wanna kiss you, Devyn." he whispers leaning down ever so slightly, his hands still gripping my waist.

"Too bad we have rules and regulations, isn't it?" i smile cheekily.

I lean up, planting a quick kiss on his cheek, near to the corner of his mouth.

I'm about to pull back when he wraps his arms around me, pulling me into a hug.

"Luis?" i murmur.

"Don't go yet." he says into my neck, planting little kisses which make me smile.

"Why are you being so clingy, Pierce?" i ask out of curiosity.

"I missed you." he takes the skin near my collarbone between his teeth.

"We had third period together." i almost struggle to speak as he licks my sweet spot lightly.

"And i need some relief before the game tonight." he admits.

Luis kisses my neck and i close my eyes. Ugh, i don't even know why i'm letting him do this right now.

I push on his chest a little and he lets me go, smiling at me lazily.

"Go back to class." i roll my eyes, turning to walk back up the stairs.

"Later, Devy." he runs a hand through his hair.

I sigh as i walk back up the stairs.

We kinda made an unspoken decision and ditched rule number one since i kissed him yesterday. It kinda makes sense to; what couple shows zero physical affection.

But, breaking rule number ten was out of context. I guess it's just a little fun to play the part behind closed doors too.

My head hurts. I don't know what it is. I'm not gonna lie to myself, i do feel things for Luis. It would be weird if i didn't; we spend a lot of time together and do a lot of coupley things. Whether it's just physical attraction or whatever, the feelings are there. Mostly platonic if anything at all.

But him, he probably feels that with every girl that shows him interest.

I don't know what to think.

Ms Garcia gives me a questioning look as i re enter the classroom after being gone for ten minutes, but i ignore it and sit down.

For fuck sake.

***
Josiah, Carter, Aadhya and i weave through the people on the bleachers, looking for Luis' family.

It's finally time for the football game he's been banging on about all week. I'm not gonna lie i'm excited to see him play.

"Devyn!"

My eyes flick up as Layton calls my name two seats down. I grin at her and wave excitedly.

She stand to her feet, leans around me and greets Carter, Jo and Aadhya briefly before we all sit down.

They talk between themselves as i turn to Lay.

"Where are your parents?" i squint as i scan my eyes across the bench.

"They're coming a bit later, the traffic is pretty bad apparently. They should be here before it starts though." she explains, looking at me. "Are you looking for Lu?"

"Yeah. I can't tell who's who, the helmets are throwing me off and he didn't tell me his number." i laugh.

Layton laughs, leaning in and pointing to the first person sat down. Number twelve.

We're sat in the front row, some family privilege thing, so we have a pretty good view of everything, the only thing putting distance between us being the track.

We all sit and chat for a while as the teams do their warmups. The bleachers gradually get packed, Luis' parents arriving and sitting in the two seats Layton saved on the other side of her.

Finally, the game begins.

To be quite honest, for the first quarter i have absolutely know idea what's going on, which only gets worse when the teams switch sides of the field.

By the middle of the second quarter, after a lot of explaining from Josiah, i sorta started getting the hang of it. Apparently Luis is our teams quarterback, but i still don't really get the positions, all i know is the QB is really important.

The second quarter ends quickly and it's now half-time.

"Dev." Aadhya whispers, gesturing forward w her head ever so slightly.

"Hm?" i follow her eyes and my heart stops.

Luis takes his helmet off, a black stripe on each of his cheeks. His face is slightly glistening with sweat and his lips are parted.

Fuck me, he looks so good.

I watch him as he picks his water bottle up off the bench, unscrewing the cap. He closes his eyes, lifting the bottle and tipping the contents over his head.

A couple girls in the crowd scream and cheer, but i'm too busy staring at him to care.

He shakes his hair like a wet dog, water droplets flicking in every direction, before opening his eyes.

He looked good before, but my god.

His hair is wet, wavy and falling over his eyes, the black stripes ever so slightly smudged.

Luis scans the front row before his eyes land on mine. The corners of his mouth twitch up into a smile as he walks over like a fucking model.

He gestures me forward with one finger and without even noticing how easily, i comply.

I stand up, leaning on the rail thats separating us and grinning down at him.

He runs a hand through his damp hair, pushing it back and pulling himself up so he's face to face with me.

"Hi." i smile, glancing down at his lips.

"Hey." he smirks, licking his bottom one.

He tucks my hair behind my ear and snakes his hand around to the back of my neck, pulling me down to him and gently pressing his mouth against mine.

Cheers and whistles abrupt from the crowd behind us, that i forgot were even watching to be honest.

We smile against our kiss.

"Good luck." i stroke the side of his wet face.

"Thank you my love." he whispers back, before putting his helmet back on and returning to the field.

My heart pounds as i sit back in my seat, clearing my throat.

Aadhya glances at me from the corner of her eye trying to stop herself from smiling, Layton making gagging noises on the other side of me.

"Shut up." i chuckle to both of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 7.6K 66
"The Only Difference Between The Good Guys And Bad Guys Is Perspective." . . Scarlett Eve Pierce likes to think she's an average student that only ha...
3.6K 215 52
Brooklyn Thorne had the perfect life. She was popular in school, well loved by her peers, had the perfect boyfriend and friend group, and was captain...
358K 10.3K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...
68.5K 989 18
Devyn and Bronny have hated each other since they were kids, but what happens when they start hanging out a lot. I suck at writing descriptions sorry