The Strength Within (Sebastia...

By AlwaysSeb

Continuing from the events of The Fire Inside....Emily is back! She knows what she wants and she's going to f... More

Prologue
1. Haunted
Formula 1 Calendar 2022
Formula 1 Lineup 2022
2. A Sign of Things to Come
3. Aussie Rules
Race Result - Australia 🇦🇺
4. A New Direction
Race Result - Bahrain 🇧🇭
5. Life Goes On
Race Result - Emilia Romagna 🇮🇹
6. Two Can Play That Game
7. The Barbecue
8. In the Shadows
Race Result - Spain 🇪🇸
9. The Things We Fear to Lose
10. Recovery
Race Result - Monaco 🇲🇨
11. Going Back to the Start
Race Result - Azerbaijan 🇦🇿
12. First Date: The Remix
Random Photo Bonus
13. Surprise!
Race Result - Canada 🇨🇦
14. Setback
North American Grand Prix Result
15. The Unexpected Dinner Date
Austrian Grand Prix Result
16. The Past Rears Its Ugly Head
German Grand Prix Result
British Grand Prix Result
17. Taking Control
18. Untamed Love
19. Together
Hungarian Grand Prix Result
20. Part of His World
21. Cornwall Part 1
22. Cornwall Part 2
23. Going Public
24. Seeing Red
Belgian Grand Prix Result
Netherlands Grand Prix Result
25. Confidence Crisis
Italian Grand Prix Result
26. Lance V. Seb
Singapore Grand Prix Result
Japanese Grand Prix Result
27. A Very Important Date
28. Romantic Getaway
29. Love is Forever
30. Claiming His Bride
31. Letting the Cat Out of the Bag
United States Grand Prix Result
32. Breaking News
33. Is Love Enough?
Mexican Grand Prix Result
Brazilian Grand Prix Result
34. Slipping Through His Fingers
35. Race Against Time
36. Aftermath
Saudi Arabian Grand Prix Result
37. All But Over
38. If It's Meant To Be, It Will Be
Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Result
40. A New Beginning
Epilogue
Bonus - Back to Imola
Bonus - Happy Anniversary
Bonus: The Summer House

39. Mrs Vettel, Your Champion is Waiting

1K 26 12
By AlwaysSeb

After all the interviews and the debrief it was time to celebrate. The team gathered for a few drinks in the hotel bar. It was a lowkey celebration and a big party was already being planned for the whole workforce back in the UK.

Seb couldn't take his eyes off of his wife. She looked absolutely stunning tonight. She was wearing a mint green dress that showed her ever-growing boobs off to perfection. It came down to her knees but he couldn't stop himself from thinking of sliding his hand up the dress and touching her.

Joe slid another Jägermeister in front of him.

"There you go champ." He nodded his thanks.

Champ. Weltmeister. Husband. Father. He had it all. He couldn't believe he had won the championship today. He felt for Max. The poor kid had it in his hands, then had it so cruelly torn away. Lewis had already achieved so much but it must still have hurt being so close yet so far away. Charles. Charles would have so many more chances.

Seb knew he deserved this. It felt so good. It was his proof that Ferrari had been wrong. He did still have it. Redemption.

He watched Emily chatting away to various team members. Everyone loved Emily. She just had a way with people. The more he looked at her, the more he wanted her. He couldn't wait any longer. He began to formulate a plan.

He drained his glass and stood up. He quietly slipped out of the bar and headed across the lobby.

"Seb!" He heard someone calling. A familiar voice. What the fuck did he want?

He turned to face the speaker.

"Mattia, what do you want?"

"I wanted to congratulate you on your victory and the championship."

"Not bad for a done driver, eh?"

"Sebastian, you misunderstood. We never thought you were done. It's just Ferrari wanted to move in a new direction. And as you can see, Carlos hasn't worked out."

"Mattia, I know exactly what Ferrari were implying."

"It was the board's decision. I wanted to keep you. They now see my way of thinking. Sebastian, on behalf of the board, and myself, I would like to offer our apologies. Also, we want you back. We made a mistake. We would like to offer you a 2 year contract to come back and win it for the Scuderia."

Seb was shell shocked. This was the last thing he'd been expecting. Ferrari was all he had ever wanted. Could he leave Aston Martin? The team that had saved him. The team he had grown to love. This was a chance to put his failures right. To finally achieve what he had set out of do in 2015 and take a title back to Maranello. He knew instantly what his decision was. There was no need to think about it.

"Mattia, wow. I wasn't expecting that. Thank you. I really am struggling to find the words. I think the words I am looking for are fuck you. No way on God's earth am I ever coming back there. There's no way I want to work alongside a sneaky little ferret like you again. I love Aston Martin. They believed in me when Ferrari threw me to the wolves. I am green till the end. So have a good evening. I have somewhere I need to be."

He waltzed off to the elevator a cheeky grin on his face. That had told the snivelling little twat. He rode the elevator up to their floor and went to their room. He sat down on the bed and composed a text. Then he hit send.

***

Emily was so busy talking to everyone that she didn't notice Seb had disappeared at first. Once she noticed she looked around the bar for him but couldn't see him anywhere. She looked out on the veranda. No Seb.

She looked at her phone and saw there was a text waiting from him.

Seb: Mrs Vettel, your champion is waiting for you. Room now. You have 5 minutes. For every minute you are late you will get one spank on that peachy derriere of yours. Weltmeister x

Emily gulped and looked at the time of the message. She had 2 minutes to get there. She quickly grabbed her bag and slipped out of the room, without saying goodnight to anyone. She felt her panties getting damp with anticipation. What was Seb planning for her?

Crossing the lobby she heard her name being being called.

"Emily!" She turned and saw Charles approaching. Damn, she had to get away from him.

"Emily, is Seb about? I never got much of a chance to congratulate him properly."

"I don't know where he is," she lied. "He's around somewhere. Charles, hard luck today. Your time will come."

"Thank you Emily. I appreciate it. Can I get you a drink?"

"Thank you but I have to pop back to my room quickly. I'll see you in a bit."

She quickly got into the elevator and rode it up. By the time she opened the door to their room she was four minutes late.

"Someone's bad at timekeeping. I told you what would happen if you were late Mrs Vettel."

Emily felt so aroused by his bossy tone of voice. She followed his voice. He was stood in the doorway to the bathroom.

She took in a deep breath as she looked at him and saw that he was completely naked. He was leaning against the door frame and he already had a large erection.

He slowly walked over to her. She dropped her bag.

He ran his hands over her breasts, and then suddenly he yanked the top of her dress down, exposing them to his eyes.

Lowering his head he sucked a nipple into his mouth. He teased it with his tongue and teeth. There was nothing gentle about him tonight. This was all dominant Seb. He roughly squeezed her other breast. She whimpered in arousal.

He pulled back and took his cock in his hand.

"You want this, don't you?"

She nodded.

"I can't hear you. You want this?"

"Yes," she managed to spit out.

"On your knees." She did as she was told. He took her head in his hands and slid his cock into her mouth. He gasped as he felt her tongue circling him, tasting him.

He began thrusting into her mouth. He groaned again and again.

"You were late Mrs Vettel. I don't like being kept waiting." He pulled out of her mouth.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see the message straight away," she said, smiling seductively up at him.

"No excuse," he smiled. "Now lose the clothes and get on that bed before I double your punishment." She quickly stood and slipped her clothes off and climbed on to the bed.

Seb stood looking at her. She was exquisite. Was she really his?

"On all fours, " he barked out.

He ran his hand over the soft skin of her butt. Then he raised it and slapped her left buttock sharply. She cried out, more in arousal than pain.

"That's one." His hand dipped between her legs and he slipped two fingers inside her. Damn, she was so wet already. He thrust them in a couple of times before pulling them out, leaving her frustrated. He slapped her right buttock.

"Two."

"Please Seb, I need you."

"Oh you will have me meine prinzessin. But when I say so. Three!"

"Oh God Seb."

"Ich werde dich bald ficken. So hart, so tief. Sie sind meine frau. Ich liebe dich so sehr. Du bist meine welt. Vier!" And with one last slap, he slammed into her.

He grabbed hold of her hips, his fingertips digging into her flesh. His thighs crashed hard onto hers as he pumped in and out, grunting with each movement.

He felt smug as he heard her crying out. Soon it would be his name she was screaming. He hadn't fucked her in weeks and he was going all out this time.

"Oh Emily, you like that, don't you? Come on me baby. I want to feel you come. You're close I can tell. You're making those little whimpering noises." He stopped moving but stayed inside her. He reached around and grabbed her breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingers and thumbs.

"Please Seb, don't stop. I'm so close."

"Beg me. "

"Seb, please. I am begging you."

He let go of her breast and he straightened up. He ran the palms of his hands up her bare back. He began thrusting again.

"Komm für mich, meine schöne Frau."

Emily screamed his name as she reached her climax and fell over the precipice.

Seb was so close. He felt his orgasm approaching. He plunged in a final time and released himself inside her.

"Mein Gott Emily! Ich komme!" he cried out.

When he had finished he rolled onto his back and pulled Emily down into his arms.

"Wow, what a celebration," she laughed.

"I wish I could win a world title every day if I get to celebrate it like this,"he said.

"How about we celebrate this one every day?"

"Sounds good to me."

"I love you Weltmeister."

"I love you too Emily Victoria Vettel. Now and for always."

He kissed her and she kissed him back, whispering more words of love to each other. Their love was forever. The Weltmeister and his girl in pink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.8K 29
Valerie Wolff is trying to get her life on track after the worst year of her life. When her father offers her the photographer's position at Mercedes...
105K 2.7K 24
When Lexi's dad finds himself in the hospital, Lexi doesn't hesitate to take over his job until he can get back to work. However, being Lewis Hamilto...
87.4K 2.5K 119
Is she too damaged to ever trust and love again or does this dark haired stranger rewrite the stars.
253K 7.4K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...