Epilogue

A/N So here we are. The end of Seb and Emily's story. I've absolutely loved writing this one. Thank you all for reading and extra thanks to those of you that have taken time to comment and like. It really does motivate me to write. I'm moving on to my next project now. It's going to be a big challenge for me so may not update as much, but who knows, if I get into the swing of it I may! In the meantime please check out my other stories if you haven't already read them. They're all Seb ones. Thanks again. Hope you've enjoyed it. 💚 Oh and SdeSenna there may be a little surprise for you included. 😉

Seb fell to the floor, curling up in a ball, trying to protect himself. His assailants fell upon him. He screamed and shouted for help.

"Help! Joel, Harry help!"

Three little voices began giggling. Seb suddenly leapt up and grabbed his daughter, tickling her.

"Daddy, stop it," laughed Aria. Seb let her go and the dark-haired little girl ran off down the garden to join her older half sisters who were feeding the rabbit that was in the run.

"OK, who's next?" Seb said. Four year old Stefan, Carla and Peter's son ran off laughing. "It must be you then sweetheart," he said to the small blonde girl stood in front of him.

"Sophia," Kara said, coming to collect her daughter. "Come and get some suncream on. Let Seb have a rest."

Seb smiled at Kara and went and sat down at the wooden table.

"You look like you're having fun there Seb," Joel remarked.

Seb smiled at his brother in law.
"You know me Joel. I'm just a big kid at heart. Speaking of kids, isn't it time you had some?"

"Give us a chance, we've only been married for a year. I like having her to myself, for now anyway," he said, throwing his arm around his wife, Fernanda. He had met her at the Mexican Grand Prix two years before and it had been love at first sight.

"You got any more of those beers Seb?" asked Scott from the opposite side of the table.

'Sure mate, I'll go and grab you one," Seb said jumping up. He went into the kitchen. He stood for a minute, looking out of the window at his friends.

Scott had become a dear friend to him. Brooke hadn't re-signed Scott after his injury. They'd preferred to keep young Australian Oscar Piastri. Scott had joined Aston Martin as their reserve driver halfway through the 2023 season. He'd attended all the races, while building on his fitness.

Seb had won his sixth World Championship that year, from George Russell, who had an amazing season. Seb had sealed it in Brazil.

The next season Scott had signed on for a year with Haas, after Nico Hulkenberg had decided to retire and spend time with his family.

Seb had made that same decision the season after. He was going to retire at the end of 2024, at the age of 37. He'd been thinking about it for a while, especially after Emily had found out she was pregnant during the summer break. His retirement was announced after the last race if the season.

Seb went in to the last race that year tied on points with Charles. He'd fought hard and to the wire, and he ended his Formula 1 career as the third seven time champion in the history of the sport.

The Formula 1 world had been shocked as he'd announced his retirement in the post race interview. Many a tear was shed. Seb would be dearly missed.

A week later Scott had been announced as Seb's replacement at Aston Martin.

He'd fit into the team like he was made for it, and after finishing second in the championship to Charles in 2025, he'd won the next two.

Harry and Kara had married two years ago, shortly after the birth of their daughter. They still worked for the team, although Harry was now Lance's race engineer, and Kara worked from the factory rather than travelling.

Joel had taken over as Seb's, and now Scott's, race engineer when Joe had decided to have a change and move to Indy Car.

Carla and Peter were happily married and he and Emily enjoyed a close friendship with them. In fact, they spent quite a bit of time together watching Klara race , who it turned out was following in her father's footsteps and had become quite the karting prodigy.

He carried a handful of beers outside and handed them out.

It was so good to get everyone here to celebrate Aria's fifth birthday. He couldn't believe it had been five years since she had come into their life.

She was such an amazing little girl, beautiful, clever and funny. She had already stated her intentions for the future. Just turned five years old and she wanted to be a race engineer like her Uncle Joel.

Seb turned his head as he heard the back door open again. There he saw the love of his life walking towards him. By her side walked their three year old daughter Mya Rose, a blonde mini version of Seb. In her arms Emily carried Mya's twin brother Noah Jacob, who actually looked more like his Uncle Joel than either of his parents.

He smiled at Emily as she joined them.

"Hey beautiful," he said. "The sleeping beauties finally decided to wake up?"

"Finally."

"Hey little man, come and see Uncle Joel." Joel held his arms out and the small blonde boy went straight to him. Mya ran off to play with Sophia in the sandpit.

Seb patted his knee and Emily sat on it.

They all chatted for hours, only stopping to eat when the pizza was delivered.

Afterwards Seb picked Mya up, and Emily picked Noah up. Joel watched Aria whilst they went to bathe the twins.

Once they were clean and dressed in their pyjamas their parents tucked them in their beds in the room they still shared.

Seb began to read them a bedtime story. Emily smiled and headed into their bedroom. She sat on the bed and just enjoyed five minutes of peace and quiet.

Soon Seb entered the room.

"They're both fast asleep. We should go join the others."

Emily stood up and walked up to her husband kissing him passionately.

He deepened the kiss and as usual he felt himself getting hard for her.

He groaned. Even after all these years, he still wanted her more than anything.

"I love you so much Emily Vettel."

"I love you too, my Seb."

"We need to go back down. Aria will be driving Joel mad asking him questions about engineering."

Emily pressed a kiss to the side of his neck.

"Yes we should but I'm enjoying this."

Seb groaned again. "Later baby. Once everyone's gone to bed."

"What do you have in mind?" she whispered, seductively.

"You, me, the summer house. The rest, you'll have to wait and see."

"You're on. Oh, and Seb?"

"Yes baby?"

"Make sure you bring dominant Seb out to play."

Seb growled and chased her out of the room and down the stairs, picking up the baby monitor on the way.

They joined their friends and family outside.

They sat on a bench next to each other. Seb put his arm around Emily. He watched Aria chatting away to Uncle Joel.

He really was blessed. He literally had everything he could ever want. Friends, family, Emily.

When he'd seen her that day in Barcelona all those years ago she'd been a fantasy he'd thought he could never have. Now she was far more than a fantasy. She was a reality. His love, his life. His girl in pink.

THE END