19. Together

A/N really crap chapter title guys. Sorry, just couldn't think of one haha. If anyone has an idea, I can change it.

Emily woke up to Seb snuggling up to her from behind. He was kissing her neck. Her head was thumping. They'd both had quite a bit to drink at the golf club the night before. They had declined the now yearly midnight track walk and gone back to the hotel, where they'd continued what they'd started earlier in Seb's driver room.

"I don't ever want to leave this bed," Seb murmured in her ear.

"Me neither," she agreed. His hand slipped up and squeezed her breast. She felt his erection pressing into her buttocks. "Again?" she asked, incredulously. "We must have done it four times throughout the night!"

"It's your fault for being so sexy," he protested. She deliberately moved her bum, grinding up against him.

"You're not too shabby yourself Herr Vettel. However, I do want to be able to walk when it's time to check out."

Seb rose to his knees and flipped her over onto her back. Using both hands he spread her legs and was soon between them, sliding into her. She cried out, her private area very sensitive from all the attention Seb had been giving it overnight.

"You're insatiable Seb."

"Only where you're concerned," he growled in her ear. "Besides, I won't see you until Wednesday night."

"It's not long. I'm sure Leah will be so excited to see you at her play."

"Yeah, I'm sure she will but Emily please shut up. I'm trying to fuck you here." He lowered his head to her collar bone and sucked on the skin, leaving his mark.

Soon, he had Emily writhing in pleasure as her orgasm hit, he followed not far behind.

He rolled onto his back, sweat dripping off of his forehead.

"Christ, he said. "You're going to be the death of me." Emily laughed. She stood up and headed to the bathroom to clean herself up.

She smiled as she remembered Seb's panic last night as he'd realised that they hadn't used protection in his driver's room and that neither of them had any condoms on them. He'd been so relieved when she'd informed him that she was now on the pill. They both agreed that it was going to be so much more fun without condoms.

She heard her phone ringing in the bedroom.

"Seb, can you get that please," she called out. She heard him say hello into the phone.

From Seb's side of the conversation she presumed it was Joel. She stuck her head back around the door.

Is that Joel?"she asked. Seb nodded. "Give me a minute."

Exactly two minutes later she headed back into the bedroom and took the phone from Seb.

"Yeah?"she said.

"Nice greeting. What happened to Joel, my dearest brother, how are you?"

"Joel, you're my only brother. What do you want?"

"Touchy. Did I interrupt a session? You missed a great track walk last night. I was hearing from Joe and Niall all about yours and Seb's sex session before debrief. Apparently Seb sounded like a wild animal. I shouldn't be surprised having seen first hand, a couple of times may I add, the bite he's taken out of your neck."

"Joel, mine and Seb's sex life is no business of yours."

"Just everybody else in the motorhome's"

"Did you just ring to mock me?"