12. First Date: The Remix

Emily opened the door and saw Seb stood there looking more handsome than ever. He was wearing black trousers, a white shirt unbuttoned at the collar, and a black blazer. He had a beautiful bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"For you beautiful," he said. She took them off of him.

"Thank you, they're beautiful.  Come on in. I'm running a bit late.  I had to drop some shopping off for Joel."

"It's OK sweetheart, I'm a bit early anyway. You look amazing by the way."

He followed her in the door.  He wasn't just saying it. He thought she looked truly amazing in the pale yellow midi dress she had on.

Her hair was half up, half down and curled. It was almost back to its natural colour now as the hairdye had faded.

She put the flowers in water and placed them in the middle of the kitchen table.

"This reminds me of our first date," she said.

"It does," he agreed. "And this is the part where I ask to kiss you."

Emily walked over to him and put her arms around his neck, leaning forward into his kiss. A few minutes later he pulled back.

"As much as I'm loving this we should make a move."

"Let me get my shoes on," she said, going into the hallway and slipping on a pair of pale yellow kitten heels.

Seb grabbed her hand and led her out to his car.

"Wow," she said, as she saw the bright blue Superleggera that he had for his use while he was here.

"Beautiful isn't she?"

"I love it!"  He opened the door for her to get in.  He walked around the front of the car and got in behind the wheel.

"So, where are we going?" she asked.  He grinned at her cheekily.

"It's a surprise. Now, I haven't got a fetish or anything but I want you to wear this."  He pulled a black blindfold out of his blazer pocket."  Emily creased up laughing.

"Are you sure you don't have a fetish? You seemed to enjoy all the blindfold challenges PR had you do last season."

"Cheeky," he laughed. Emily took the blindfold and slipped it on.

"There you go. Now let's move. I'm hungry."

"Yes Milady," he said, starting the car and pulling away from the kerb.

                            ***

Fifteen minutes later Seb pulled into a parking space and switched the engine off. He told her to keep the blindfold on and he walked around the car to help her out.

Holding onto Seb's arm Emily let him lead her across a tarmacked area.

"OK. Stop right here," he instructed her. He reached up and took her blindfold off.

Emily looked at her surroundings and smiled.

"Seb! Oh my God."

"You approve?"

"Yes," she exclaimed, enthusiastically. "But how did you do this?"

"I admit I had some help.  Joel was more than happy to help. He's had nothing else to do.  Now, come my princess. Dinner awaits."

They linked arms and he led her through the doorway.

"Welcome to Mandy's Cafe," said her Godmother, smiling proudly at her. "If you'd like to follow me."