18. Untamed Love

A/N Smut warning.... also I want to dedicate this chapter to Aston_Babe and SdeSenna, my fellow Seb thigh Simps 🤣🤣

Emily stared at Seb, unable to speak. Had he really just said what she thought he'd said? He looked at her intently, his eyes red and puffy.

"Emily, will you marry me? I love you. I will always love you and I want to spend the rest of my life showing you just how much I do truly, deeply, love you."

Emily felt a lump in her throat. She was lost for words. Seb really had just asked her to marry him.

"Emily, say something. Please," he asked.

"You bastard!"she cried, beating her fists on his chest. "Why are you doing this to me? Is it just to stop me leaving?" She started sobbing. He pulled her into his embrace.

"Don't cry, please my darling. I'm asking you because I love you and I want you to be my wife. I want to be your husband and spend the rest of our lives together. It's time to put the past behind us and look to the future so I'm asking you again. Emily Victoria Ryan, will you do me the honour of being my wife?"

"Yes," she sobbed. "Yes,yes yes. A million yeses." He tilted her head back and took her mouth in a untamed, passionate kiss. She kissed him back as if it was their last night on Earth.

"I want you now!" he groaned against her lips.

"Then take me Seb, I'm yours."

Seb didn't need telling twice. He grabbed the hem of her team shirt and pulled it up over her head, chucking it across the room. She laughed and kissed her way along his jaw to his ear.

"I want to fuck you so hard. It's been so long since I've been inside you. I don't want to hurt you but I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself."

"I'm all yours Seb. Just take me. I can handle it."

"God, I love you." He stood up and stripped off his white fireproof. "Strip naked," he ordered her. She stood and unbuttoned her skirt, letting it drop to the floor. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra, freeing her breasts.

Seb stepped out of his race suit and boxers, standing there naked, his cock rock hard. He took it in his hand and began rubbing it up and down. Emily slipped her panties off. Seb took a few steps forward and roughly grabbed her breasts. She moaned as she felt her nipples harden at his touch. He lowered his head and sucked one into his mouth. He tugged at it with his teeth. He dropped a hand between her legs and began rubbing her, groaning at how wet she already was. He let go of her nipple and he sat on the sofa.

"Ride me Emily. I want to see your tits bouncing as you fuck me." Emily straddled him, lowering herself onto his hard member and his muscular thighs. He reached behind her, squeezing her buttocks. She gasped as his length filled her. It had been far too long. She started riding him, lifting herself up and down on his cock. He threw his head back in pure ecstasy.

"Emily, my angel, faster." She obeyed him, picking up the pace. He thrust upwards with his hips going deeper inside her.

There was a knock on the door. Emily froze, trying not to laugh.

"Yes?" Seb called out.

"Boss, I've been sent to tell you that the debriefing starts shortly. Otmar wants to see you beforehand. He's not too happy about you skipping the media pen," said Antti.

"Antti, fuck off!," he shouted as Emily squeezed his dick with her internal muscles. "I'll be there when I'm there. Tell Otmar I'm otherwise occupied."

"Yes boss," Antti said. Emily buried her face in the side of his neck, giggling.

"They're all going to know what we're up to. You know that?" he said, his voice getting a little high pitched. Emily just laughed more. "Oh, you think that's funny do you? I'm going to be in so much trouble but I'll die if I don't finish having you. Stop laughing. Oh, you minx. You need teaching a lesson."

He lifted her off his cock, her juices dripping down it.

"Get on your hands and knees," he commanded. She obeyed. He knelt behind her and entered her with one smooth, hard thrust. He grabbed hold of her hips and began fucking her hard and fast, his hard thighs slapping the back of hers with every thrust.

"Ich liebe es dich hart zu ficken," he growled as he lifted his hand and slapped her sharply on the buttock as he pumped in harder. "Ich möchte, dass du hart auf meinen Schwanz kommst."

There was another knock on the door.

"Oh for fucks sake," he muttered. "What now?"

"Seb, the debrief is about to start," Britta said.

"Britta, you know I love you but if you don't fuck off right this minute I will fire you. Tell Otmar I will be there as soon as I finish what I am doing."

He heard Britta walk away.

He resumed his pounding. Emily had to stop herself from crying out as he slammed in again and again. She felt her climax getting closer and closer.

"Let go my darling. Come for me." He thrust again and again and her orgasm hit her hot and intense. She held back her screams with great difficulty. Seb carried on thrusting in and out. He was getting close. Then he threw his head back, gave a cry and emptied himself inside her. He withdrew his spent cock and collapsed in a heap on the floor. Emily panted as she tried to recover.

A few minutes passed and Seb managed to haul himself to his feet.

"I love you future Mrs Vettel," he said.

"I love you too but we better get to the debrief before Otmar comes knocking himself."

Seb pulled his underpants back on and pulled his shorts and team shirt out of his bag. Emily pulled her clothes back on and tidies her hair. Soon they were ready to go downstairs.

They headed down, hand in hand. Seb didn't care who saw. He wanted everyone to know she was his again.

As they walked through the door every head turned and looked at them. Joe sat, covering his mouth to hide his sniggers.

Otmar raised his eyebrows.

"Nice of you to join us Mr Vettel, and Miss Ryan," he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"He came as soon as he finished who he was doing, I mean what he was doing," snorted Joe.

"He certainly did come," Niall muttered, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Emily blushed as red as a tomato. Seb grinned sheepishly.

Otmar was trying to hide his smile.

"Antti was worried you had hurt yourself," Joe continued. "We heard rather a loud cry come from your room. Are you ok Sebastian?" Joe said. It was Seb's turn to go red.

"That's enough Mr Bloxham," said Otmar, turning away so Seb wouldn't see him laughing. "Let's get this debrief done so we can all go to the golf club tonight."

Seb let go of Emily's hand and slipped into his seat. Emily sat down in her place. She looked over at her fiance. He grinned at her and winked, his look promising her more of the same later.