13. Surprise!

A/N OK so finally got this one done after Seb's thighs distracted me.  Couldn't get away from them totally though.  They may make an appearance...(click on image at top)

Emily quickly walked through the lobby, hiding between Harry and Niall. Kara and Demi had gone ahead to make sure Seb wasn't about.

The team had been sworn to secrecy. The only problem was if one of the other drivers mentioned to Seb that they'd seen her so she was trying to avoid everyone.

Demi turned around and gave her the thumbs up, signalling the coast was clear. She sped up and joined the girls in the elevator.

"His face is going to be a picture," laughed Demi. "But how are you going to manage to avoid him until Friday? It's 48 hours, can you stay in your room that long?"

"Oh, there's been a change of plan. I decided not to surprise him in Free Practice. I can't wait to see him."

"What's the plan now then?" asked Kara.

"Well, Britta and I have been texting and we've arranged a surprise date for tomorrow night. She's going to tell him it's a sponsor dinner but when he gets there  it's me."

"Oh, that is so romantic," gushed Demi.

"Well he really pulled out all the stops for our date on Sunday. I just want to do something nice for him that shows him how much he does mean to me."

"Where are you going?" asked Kara.

"Britta found this lovely little Italian restaurant just around the corner. Lance recommended it.  They have a little back room that she managed to book just for us."

"He is going to be so shocked!"

The elevator door opened and the girls filed out.  They headed to the room that Emily would be sharing with Demi.   Kara shared with Harry nowadays but was joining them to have a catchup gossip.

Demi opened the door and let them in.   Emily collapsed onto the bed, feeling beat.

"What have you brought to wear?" asked Kara.

"Well I brought two as can't decide which to go for."  She opened her case and showed them the two outfits she had chosen.

The first was a little black mini dress with a halter neck. The second was a knee length white dress. It had spaghetti straps.   It was also quite low cut.

"White!" shouted both Kara and Demi together. Emily laughed.

"You don't think its going to show too much cleavage?"

"Honey, you are going to blow his mind.  If you've got it flaunt it!" Kara said.

"OK, white it is," Emily agreed.

"I'll pop round and do your hair and make up," Kara said. "Leave it down, but curl it."

"Thanks Kara.  I'm really nervous. What if he's not pleased to see me?"

"Don't talk crap Emily. He's going to be over the moon to see you."

"I've got to lie to him tonight. He'll try and facetime me so I'm going to tell him I have a migraine and I'm going to bed."

"He'll forgive you."

"I've got to text Britta in the morning and confirm everything. Honestly, I'm just so excited to be back. Not just Seb, but you girls, the whole team. I've missed it."

"We've missed you too hun," Kara said, hugging her.

"Well as I'm stuck in the room until tomorrow I'm going to order pizza and watch Netflix. You girls down for that?"