Bonus: The Summer House

A/N A quick visit to Seb and Emily. This takes place the night of the epilogue. In the epilogue they made arrangements for the summerhouse that night. This is the story of what happened.

Emily crept through the dark garden. The house was in darkness apart from a solitary light left on in the hallway. Their guests had all retired from the night, the children had been fast asleep for hours.  She cursed as she almost tripped over one of Noah's discarded toy cars.  As she reached the summer house she quietly opened the door and slipped inside to wait for him. 

She placed the baby monitors on the side.  One showed the twins' room, the other Aria's room. She turned on the small lamp on the coffee table.

Even after all these years she felt nervous. Seb still made her feel things that she'd never thought it possible to feel. They still loved each other fiercely. They still couldn't get enough of each other sexually.

She smoothed her dress down, eager for Seb to arrive. He'd told her he'd meet her here. He would be here soon.

She heard the door handle being pushed downwards. The door opened and the man she loved entered the summer house. He was still as gorgeous as ever, even now he was forty years old. He smiled his infamous Vettel smile at her, a twinkle in his beautiful blue eyes.

"Well hello Mrs Vettel, fancy seeing you here."

She smiled at him, shyly.

"Take your dress off," he said, the smile fading, replaced by an intense look of longing.

Emily slipped the straps off of her shoulders and slid the blue silk dress down her body until it lay in a heap by her feet. She slipped her sandals off too.

Seb closed the gap between then and took one of her breasts in his hand. He slipped it out of her bra and lowered his head. He slipped his tongue out of his mouth and teased her nipple. Then he drew it into his mouth and suckled it. After a few minutes he switched his attention to her other breast.

He felt his hard cock fighting to free itself from his shorts. He wrenched his head away from her. What a sight she was!

"Turn around," he ordered. She obeyed without hesitation. He undid her bra and threw it onto the sofa. He ran his hands down her back and onto her firm  buttocks, pleased to see she wasn't wearing any underwear. He raised his hand and brought it back down, connecting with her skin with a stinging slap.

She gave a small cry. He raised his other hand and brought it down on her other buttock.  "On your knees," he growled. 

Emily sank to her knees in front of him.  He pulled his T-shirt off and let it drop to the floor.  Then he pushed his shorts down over his hips, down his muscular thighs and let them drop to the floor as well.  He too had came without underwear. 

Emily felt a pulsing sensation between her legs as she looked at the splendid sight before her.  Seb may have been retired for a few years but his body was still as sculpted and fit as it ever was. 

"You know what I want.  What are you waiting for?"  Emily took his rock hard shaft in her hand and gave him a few strokes. He groaned.  She lowered her head and teased the tip of his penis with her tongue.  She tasted the oozing pre cum.  "You tease."

He buried a hand in her hair and pulled her head back.  Using his other hand he guided his cock into her mouth.  He nearly lost it when he felt her soft lips close around him.  He closed his eyes and began thrusting into her mouth.  After a few minutes he pulled out, he didn't want to come just yet. 

Without speaking he took Emily's hand and helped her up.  He lead her over to the faux sheepskin rug in the centre of the summer house.  He pulled her down to the floor and laid her on the rug.   He parted her legs  and knelt between them.  He lifted left leg and pressed a kiss to the inside of her knee, then began trailing kisses all the way up the inside of her thigh.

Emily began making the little moany sounds that drove him wild. He parted her womanhood and flicked his tongue over her clitoris. At the same time he pushed two fingers inside her and began thrusting them in and out.

Emily buried her hands in his hair, pushing his face even more close to her. He sucked her clitoris into his mouth and she cried out as her orgasm pulsed through her.

He grinned and sat up. He had a quick think. How did he want to take her? "Turn over, on all fours."

Once she was where he wanted her knelt behind her and he ran his hard cock along her buttocks. "Please Seb,"she begged.

"Please Seb what? What do you want Emily?"

"I want you to fuck me."

"Oh, I am going to." He reached around and started squeezing her breasts. "I'm going to enjoy every inch of you. You're mine Emily. You belong to me. I'm going to fuck you so hard baby. I'm going to make you scream."

He let go of her breasts and placed his hands on her buttocks and spread them apart. Then he pushed his cock between them and into her soaking wet pussy. He stopped for a few seconds, regaining a little bit of control.

Then he grabbed her hips, his fingers digging into her skin and withdrew so only the tip of his cock was left inside her. Then he pounded back into her. He began thrusting in and out harder and faster. His hard thighs colliding with the back of hers every time he thrusted in.

She gave out a cry as her climax approached. Seb knew he wasn't far off his own release. He reached one hand around and began rubbing her between the legs as he carried on fucking her.

That was her undoing. She cried out his name as all the waves of ecstasy coarser through her. Seb felt his balls rightening. He was so close. He raised one hand and slapped her buttock as he threw his head back and gave an animal like groan as he shot his come inside her.

His body shuddered as he pumped every millimetre into her. Finally he pulled out and collapsed onto the rug next to her. He pulled her into his arms.

"Wow!" was all he could think of to say. They lay there in silence for several minutes. Then they looked each other in the eye.

Emily smiled at him. "I wish we could stay here all night," she murmured.

"Why don't we?" he replied.

"The children. "

"We have the baby monitors," he said, pressing a kiss to her lips.

He turned on his side and deepened the kiss. Emily groaned as she felt his rejuvenated erection pressing into her.

"You're insatiable," she said, accusingly.

"Only for you my darling."

She felt his hand move between her legs again.

"Oh I love you Mr Vettel," she whimpered.

"I love you too my beautiful wife," he replied.