Bonus - Happy Anniversary

Seb ran his hand over his sleeping, pregnant wife's bump.  He smiled as he thought of how lucky he was. He had his three beautiful daughters, a beautiful wife, and in three months their twins would be born. 

It had turned out that Seb had indeed got Emily pregnant that night in Imola.  They'd both been shocked but over the moon.   They'd been even more shocked when they'd found out it was twins.

They were spending some time alone in Hawaii to celebrate their second wedding anniversary before heading to Texas.  Then after that Emily would be flying home to Switzerland where Heike and Norbert were staying looking after Aria. Seb would carry on to Mexico but Emily didn't want to leave Aria for long. 

Seb smiled as he felt one of the babies kicking. He hoped that at least one of them would be a boy but the main thing was they were healthy.

Emily opened her eyes and stared at him, lovingly. 

"Good morning Mrs Vettel," he said.  "Happy anniversary."

She returned his smile.  "Good morning to you too Mr Vettel. Happy Anniversary."  Seb leant in  and kissed her softly. Emily sighed as she opened her lips for him.  He slowly slid his tongue in, entwining it with hers. Finally they pulled away from each other, both shaking with desire.

"We have to stop or this ends in one way, and one way only," Seb said. 

"And what's wrong with that?"

Seb grinned at his wife. "There's is absolutely nothing wrong with that at all my love. I just thought that maybe you were hungry. I was going to make us some pancakes."

"I am hungry," Emily admitted. As if on cue her stomach rumbled loudly. Seb jumped up off of the bed.

"Pancakes coming up," he said, as he headed to the kitchen.

***

They spent the rest of the day on the beach, swimming together, walking for miles hand in hand. By the time they returned to their villa they were both worn out. Emily headed upstairs to get changed from her beachwear.

She decided to take a quick shower.  After she'd got out she wrapped herself in a towel and headed into the bedroom.  She rooted through her case, trying to find some clean underwear.  

Then she spotted something.  She'd forgotten she'd packed these.  She grinned and picked the items up before heading back into the bathroom. 

She slipped into the see through skimpy black bra and panties. Then she laid in the bed and called Seb.

"Honey, can you come here for a moment please?"

She heard him coming up the stairs. She began to feel aroused already.

He opened the door. His face was a picture when he saw her.

" Holy shit Emily!"

He felt his cock twitching. She looked so hot. He could see her rosy nipples through the sheer material. He wanted her. He was going to have her.

"Like what you see lover?"

"You know I do. You need to be careful. Don't start something you can't finish."

"Oh I have every intention of finishing it."

He knelt on the bed next to her.

"Get up," he demanded, dominant Seb surfacing. She did as he said. "Now bend over. That's it. On all fours on the bed." He ran his hand over her perfect arse and slapped it.

She gasped. He undid his shorts and walked around to the other side of the bed, his hard cock in his hand. He stood in front of her and rubbed his cock onto her lips.

"Suck me Emily." She opened her mouth and he slid his cock inside.

He gasped as he felt her tongue circling him.  Her mouth felt so good.  He grabbed her head in his hands and held it still whilst he began thrusting into her mouth. 

"Yes Emily, oh my God."  Emily moaned as his cock thrust in and out of her mouth.  She felt an agonising ache between her legs.  She needed him, she'd go crazy if she didn't have him soon. 

Fortunately Seb seemed to feel the same way.  He withdrew from her mouth,  before kneeling behind her on the bed.  He started off by teasing her.  He slipped his hand between her legs and started rubbing her slowly. 

"Seb,please," she begged. 

"All in good time wife of mine. You've been naughty tempting me like this. Now you have to pay the price."

He slipped a finger inside her and rubbed her clit with his thumb.  He knew her body and her reactions so well. He knew when she was close to climaxing. When she reached the brink he withdrew his fingers and left her frustrated.

"That's not fair!"

"Stop complaining. If you keep on you won't get this," he said rubbing his hard cock against her buttocks.  "Do you want this Emily?"

"You know I do ."

"Do you deserve it?"

"Please Seb!"

Her begging turned him on even more.  He knew he wouldn't be able to resist for much longer.  He needed to bury himself inside her sweet pussy.  He slapped her ass sharply and took her hard and fast. 

She cried out as he slid inside her. His hands crept round and pulled her bra down so her breasts were free.  Then he took them in his hands and squeezed them roughly as he fucked her hard. 

"Who do you belong to Emily?"

"You Seb. Only you."

"That's right. Me. Your mine."

He slammed into her again and again. He released her breasts and grabbed her hips. His fingers dug into her skin as he sped up his thrusts. 

Emily was screaming his name.  Her climax was hitting her hard.  Seb knew he was near.  His balls were tightening.  His rock hard, muscular thighs were hitting the back of hers as he plunged inside her again and again. 

"Emily Vettel I fucking love you!" he cried out as he finally fell over the edge and came hard and fast, filling her up. 

When he had finished he collapsed on the bed next to her. He pulled her into his arms and began kissing her gently. 

"Fuck Emily.  I didn't hurt you did I?"

"Not at all.  I love my dominant rough husband."

He held her tight.

"I love you so much my darling.   I can't believe I'm so lucky. You are amazing. Thank you my darling."

Emily looked at him and giggled .

"Happy Anniversary Seb."

"Happy Anniversary baby ."