20. Part of His World

A/N. Bit of a long one for me. Hope you enjoy it. I enjoyed writing this one.

Seb keyed in the passcode and deactivated the alarm system. He unlocked the door and held it open for Emily to enter the house. She looked around her, taking in her surroundings.

"Welcome home,"Seb said, pulling her into his arms for a lingering kiss.

"This place is massive!" she exclaimed. "Wow, it's beautiful."

"Thank you," he said, proudly. He led her through to the lounge, dropping down onto the sofa, pulling her down besides him.

"It's so good to get you totally alone at last. We can make as much noise as we want now."

Emily laughed. "You have a one track mind Sebastian."

He nodded his head. "Yes. Pretty much. I want you. Now. It's been at least 12 hours since I've been inside you."

"Seb, seriously?" He nodded, his eyes darkened with desire.

"Strip for me." Emily felt a stirring between her legs as dominant Seb put in an appearance. Being with Seb was like being with two different lovers. One Seb was loving and tender, the other was bossy and masterful. She wanted both sides of him equally. "Now Emily," he repeated.

She stood up and began undoing the buttons on her blouse.

"Langsamer! Slower! Ärgere mich." She looked at him, confused. "Tease me," he translated.

She resumed unbuttoning her blouse, slowly as Seb had requested. Seb sat licking his lips as he watched her. Finally she undid the last button and let the blouse drop to the floor.

"Now your skirt." She eased her skirt down over her hips, letting it fall down.

"Leave the shoes on," he demanded as she went to remove them. "Come here." She walked slowly over to him in her shiny black stilettos. He reached behind her and grabbed her buttocks. He stood and buried his face in her cleavage.

She felt his tongue licking up her left breast. Then all of a sudden he pushed her down face first on the sofa. She felt her panties rip as he roughly yanked them off of her. She heard the buckle on his belt jingle as he undid it. Then she felt him pushing into her.

She cried out.

"That's it baby. Scream my name. You're mine. No one else will ever do this to you. Tell me what you want."

"I want you Seb, only you. Always you."

"I'm yours Emily. You're mine. Forever."

He carried on thrusting and soon all that could be heard throughout the house was them both calling out each other's name.

***

Emily sat in Seb's back garden underneath a sun parasol. It was a baking hot day. Seb sat beside her holding her hand.

"Calm down liebling," he reassured her. "You'll be fine. They don't bite. "

They were waiting for Carla to arrive with Leah and Klara. They were coming to stay for the next twelve nights. Emily was worrying like crazy. What if they didn't like her?

They heard a car pull up out the front.

You stay there. I'll go and let them in," he said. Emily tried to stop her hands shaking. She was petrified of meeting these two little girls, who were the centre of Seb's world.

Five minutes later she saw Carla come out of the back door. She rose to greet her. Carla pulled her into a hug.

"Emily, it's so good to see you again. I'm glad you decided to come. Seb's inside with the girls. He's explaing to them that you are his girlfriend. I am so happy you're back together properly. "