29. Love is Forever

"Sebastian and Emily, you have made your vows and exchanged rings. Now I believe that you both wanted to say something of your own composition."

Seb and Emily both nodded.

"So who would like to go first?"

"Ladies first," said Seb.

Emily giggled nervously.

"OK so, Seb we didn't have the easiest of routes to get us here. Neither of us were ready for anything serious but, totally unexpectedly, I ended up falling madly in love with you . I tried running from my feelings. I pushed you away. I was terrified of how quickly you became my everything. I was scarred from my past but you have healed me again. With you by my side I look forward to our new chapter, looking forward to meeting our baby."

Antti nearly choked. He looked at Britta who had a smug look on her face. "Did you know about that?" he asked.

"Maybe," she smiled.

"Oh my God. Wow."

"Thank you Seb for not giving up on me. Thank you for being there whenever I need you. Ich liebe dich. Du bist mein mann. Heute, morgen, für immer."

Seb wiped a tear away. He felt like he was going to start bawling like a baby.

Antti wrapped his arm around Britta who was dabbing her eyes with a tissue.

"Sebastian, your turn," the celebrant said.

"Wow, how do I follow that?" he said.

He cleared his throat and took her hand between his.

"My dearest Emily. I think I fell for you the minute I saw you but it was the wrong time and place. I often saw you about. I didn't even know your name back then. To me you were just the girl in pink.
Time passed and then fate threw us into each other's path when I joined Aston Martin. I messed up when I asked to kiss you and had a door slammed in my face. I messed up more than once in fact. I was scared to love. You frightened the hell out of me. I was feeling things that I swore I would never feel again. You've always been my biggest supporter, always having faith in me, even when I didn't have faith in myself. You are the love of my life Emily. I am nothing without you. And I am going to be so proud to call you my wife. You are the strongest, most loving woman I have ever met. And I made sure I was quick to get my ring on your finger before you changed your mind. Emily, now we stand on the verge of our next chapter. I can't wait to meet our baby. I know we disagree on whether it's going to be a boy or a girl but in the end I don't care. He or she is part of us. The best parts of us both. Emily, I guess what I'm trying to say is that my love for you has no boundaries. I love you more today than I did yesterday, but not as such as I will love you tomorrow. You are my rock. You are the fire inside of me, the strength within me. Our future starts here and I'm really looking forward to it."

Emily wiped her eyes.

"You had to make me cry, didn't you? I'm going to look like a panda bear," she sobbed.

Britta looked at Antti and saw him scrubbing the tears off of his face. She handed him a tissue out of her bag. He blew his nose noisily.

"And now by the power vested in me by the State of Hawaii it is my honor and privilege to pronounce you husband and wife. You may seal your marriage with a kiss."

Seb winked at Emily and pulled her into his arms and kissed her, softly at first before deepening it.

Antti and Britta started applauding. They were both in bits by now. They had seen Seb at his lowest point and seeing him marry the woman he loved was very emotional.

Finally they broke apart and stood just looking at each other.

"I love you Mrs Vettel," he said.

"I love you too Mr Vettel," she replied.

They leant in and kissed again, oblivious to everything and everyone around them. To them they were the only ones in the world.

***

That night, after a celebratory meal with Britta and Antti, Seb and Emily returned back to their villa, walking hand in hand along the sand.

"I can't believe we actually did it!" exclaimed Emily.

"Believe it honey. You're my wife now."

"It was such a beautiful day. You don't think everyone's going to be mad at us for doing it on the quiet?"

"No, well maybe Joel will. Anyway, we get to do it all again once the baby is. born" he said, speaking of their Switzerland wedding, which was scheduled for June. " I just couldn't wait any longer."

They reached the villa. Seb took the key out of his pocket and unlocked it the door.

He pushed it wide open and swung Emily up into his arms.
She squealed.

"It's tradition to carry the bride over the threshold," he said.

He kicked the door shut behind him and headed up the stairs.

"This is the bit I've been waiting all day for," he growled in her ear. "You are so beautiful and I've been dying to get you into bed."

Once they were in their bedroom he set her back down on her feet.
She took a step towards him and slowly began undoing his shirt buttons. Once the were all undone she pushed the shirt off of his shoulders, letting it fal to the floor. She pressed her lips to his bare chest, lightly raking her fingernails up his back.

He felt himself shiver with pleasure. She sure knew how to turn him on. He lifted her head up so he could kiss along her jawline. When he reached her earlobe he gently nibbled on it. His hands dropped to her bum and squeezed her buttocks.

"As it's our wedding day, as a gift to you, tonight you get to choose. Do you want romantic loving Seb or do you want dominant, rough Seb?" he asked her.

Emily moaned, too aroused to think properly. She loved both Sebs. How could she choose?

"Give me a rundown on what I'd get?" she begged him.

"Well, loving Seb will use a lot of tongue in various places, lots of slow, deep fucking. Dominant Seb will fuck you hard. He may even decide to tie you up like mentioned before. And I seem to remember you are owed a spanking."

She gulped.

"Can I have both Sebs?"

"Your wish is my command my beautiful wife."

He slid her shoulder straps down and eased the dress down over her hips.

Emily saw the lust flare up in his eyes as he took in the sight of her stood there in her white lace thong and bra. The bra was see through and he could see the rosy pink of her nipples showing through it. He swiftly undid her bra and released her breasts.

"So which one am I getting first?" she asked.

"Darling, you're just about to find out..."

A/N...so what do you want? Loving and tender or dominant and rough? Let me know.....