6. Two Can Play That Game

Seb hadn't won the race, but third wasn't bad at all from sixth on the grid.  He guessed that Formulino had forgiven him.  He just wished that Emily would too.  Maybe he'd get a chance to talk to her later that night at the celebration drinks.

When he finally arrived back in his hotel room he quickly jumped in the shower. Afterwards he pulled on a pair of black jeans and a fitted black t-shirt. He splashed on some cologne and headed down to the hotel function room that was acting as an extra bar while the Formula 1 circus was in town.

He got a beer and looked around, trying to spot some familiar faces. He heard his name being called and saw Lance waving him over to his table. Also there was Alpine driver Esteban Ocon and the Red Bull pair of Max Verstappen and Checo Perez.

"Hey Seb, come and join us!" He went and sat down with them. He greeted them all and was introduced to the three people he didn't know.

"Well, I guess you all know who Seb is," said Lance.  Everyone laughed.  "Seb this Kieran, he's Max's trainer, Georgia and Talia who work at Alpine."

Seb nodded at them. "Pleased to meet you all." 

A big cheer went up as the Aston Martin team members arrived. Typically they were the loudest there. He spotted Joel and Harry in the group. He couldn't see Emily anywhere, or Kara and Demi. He wondered where they were.

A few more of the drivers turned up and sat on the table next to them. Charles was there, along with Carlos, Pierre, and Callum.

Then, to Seb's annoyance, Scott McDevitt arrived and joined the neighbouring table. It wasn't that he hated Scott, he seemed a decent bloke, but he couldn't handle seeing him flirting with Emily.

An hour later he was beginning to feel like giving up and going back to his room. And then she arrived. She, Kara and Demi strutted in looking like they belonged on the catwalk. Harry and Joel let out wolf whistles.

Emily looked so beautiful. She was wearing a lilac midi dress with spaghetti straps. She was also wearing matching strappy sandals. Her hair was pinned up in a bun.

He went to stand up but before he could make a move Scott McDevitt was there greeting her.  Seb clenched his fists under the table.  He has fuming. Why couldn't McDevitt just fuck off?

                           ***

Emily smiled at Scott as he handed her another drink. She was having such a good night. The only thing that was making her feel uncomfortable was Seb.  He had been staring at her basically ever since she had arrived. Scott leant forward and whispered in her ear.

"Your boyfriend is staring. If looks could kill I'd be dead on the floor."

"I'm sorry Scott."

"Hey it's OK, I can handle Seb. I'm just concerned for you."

"There's no need. We may not be on good terms, but he'd never hurt me deliberately. I trust him. He is a good man, we're just not good for each other."

The barman cranked up the music and a couple of groups had headed onto the dance floor.

"Fancy a boogie?" Scott asked, holding his hand out. Emily hesitated, then took it. He pulled her to the dancefloor and started moving his hips in time to the beat.

"Hey, you've got some moves," Emily said.

"Yeah, love a boogie."

He put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Let's give him something to stare at," he murmured in her ear.

                             ***
Seb felt a lump in his throat as he saw McDevitt pull Emily close to him. He was so close to going up there and dragging him off of Emily.  Then, he had an idea. If she wanted to be like that two could play that game.

He turned to the pretty blonde that was sat next to Esteban.

"Talia, would you like to dance?"

She giggled, and nodded. He stood, held his hand out and led her up to the dance floor. He positioned them right where Emily could see them. He pulled Talia into his arms as the music slowed. He glanced over Talia's shoulder and saw that Emily was looking straight at him.

Emily felt sick.  Seb was holding another woman. She knew she had no right to feel jealous. She was the one that rejected him, but she did  feel jealous.  No. Not jealous. Devastated. Scott felt her tense up.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Seb," she answered.

"Just follow my lead," Scott said, before taking her mouth in a kiss.   She was shocked at first but decided to go with the flow and show Seb just what he'd lost. Scott deepened the kiss, his tongue slipping in her mouth. She closed her eyes and gave herself up to it.

Seb was raging. How could she kiss McDevitt like that in front of him? He couldn't believe this.  OK. If this was how she wanted it.  He whispered in Talia's ear.

"Do you wanna get out of here?"  She giggled and nodded. Holding hands the headed back to the table, where Talia picked up her bag. 

"Don't wait up," she told Georgia. Then she and Seb headed towards the door and left.

                          ***

Emily was gutted as she saw Seb leave with the blonde woman. Scott nuzzled her neck.

"Damn,  you're a great kisser," he mumbled.  "Shame neither of us are looking for anything serious."

Emily thought about it. She had an idea.

"No, but maybe we could have some non serious fun," she suggested.

Scott's face lit up.

"Are you serious? Like friends with benefits?"

"Why not? We're both single. That kiss proved we're compatible."

"Let's get out of here sugar," he drawled.

She knew the friends with benefits with Seb hadn't worked out but that was because they'd both ended up wanting more. She knew there was no fear of that with Scott. It really would be just about sex. Maybe this was a way to get Seb out of her head. She took his hand and they headed out.

                       ***

Seb held Talia's face in his hands as he kissed her fiercely. He was kissing her, but it was Emily in his head. She just wouldn't budge. Talia pulled away from him laughing. She pushed him on his back on the bed. He groaned as she reached for his waistband. She undid it and her hand slipped in, taking his erection out. He closed his eyes. Then he felt her take him in her mouth.

"Oh fuck,"  he called out.

                         ***

Scott reached behind Emily and unclipped her bra. Her breasts fell into his waiting hands. He caressed them gently, before lowering his head to take one into his mouth. She palmed his hard dick through his trousers. He groaned with desire.

Emily stepped back and eased her panties down, before laying down on the bed. Scott shed his clothes and joined her, rubbing slowly between her legs. He reached to the bedside table and picked up a condom. 

"Are you sure?"  he asked her, looking her in the eye.  Emily took a deep breath. Was she sure? It was decision time.