28. Romantic Getaway

Seb watched Emily as she slept. He still couldn't quite believe she was his. After everything they had been through things were finally back on track. They were going to be a family. Him, the girls, Emily and the baby. Life had changed so much since that Mattia Binotto had rang and crushed his dreams.

Now here he was. He had his girl in pink. He was leading the world championship. His team felt like family. He had found his home.

He had changed in so many ways. Before he would never have kissed Carla in public. Now with Emily he'd done that. He'd also engaged in rampant sex in the motorhome, which the team still hadn't let him forget. Emily had awakened a side of him that he never knew existed.

He stroked a finger down her cheek. She smiled in her sleep. He wished that he knew what she was dreaming about. He hoped she knew how much he truly, deeply loved her. He tried showing her in so many different ways. And soon she would be his wife. His forever.

The last three days had been pure bliss. They walked hand in hand for miles along the beach. They'd swam, they'd been sailing, and snorkeling. And the night's had been filled with lovemaking.

He was still intending on trying out a few new ideas in the bedroom but so far she had been the dominant one, her pregnancy hormones fuelling her desires. He wasn't complaining, but soon it would be his turn to dominate. She wasn't getting things totally her way.

He pressed a series of featherlight kisses to her collarbone. She stirred, making those cute little noises that he loved.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "What a way to wake up."

"Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning handsome. "

"We have a busy day ahead of us so thought you might want waking."

"Kiss me Seb," He obliged, sliding his tongue into her mouth.

He felt himself getting hard. He wanted to be inside her so badly. She obviously had the same idea as he felt her hand close around him. His body shuddered in anticipation.

Emily pushed him onto his back and went to straddle him.

"Oh no you don't. This time, I'm in control," he said.

Emily felt herself get even more aroused. Dominant Seb was so damn intoxicating.

"Emily, suck my cock, I want that smart mouth of yours put to good use."

She knelt between his legs and took his length in her mouth. He let out a loud groan as he felt her hand cup his balls.

"Fuck, that feels so good." She ran her fingernails up his left thigh as she took him even deeper in her mouth. "Oh my God, yes Emily. Like that," he gulped. She carried on, driving him closer to the edge, until he could take no more.

He pulled himself out of her mouth and rolled her over onto her back. Then he dropped his mouth to her private area and began devouring her. She was soon screaming his name.

He decided enough was enough and rose to his knees. He grabbed hold of her legs and rested them on his shoulders before burying himself deeply inside her . He started pounding into her hard and fast.

"You like that don't you liebling? Damn, I love fucking you hard like this. You're so wet for me. Ich will dich tonfüllen. Ich werde das nie erfahren. Ich liebe dich."

He groaned and came hard, thrusting into her. Emily called out his name.

He laid down next to her, panting in exhaustion.

She rolled into his arms, grinning.

"Someone was horny this morning."

"I blame you for being so beautiful." He sat up and swung his legs over the side of the bed.

"I'm going for a shower baby." He kissed her tenderly before heading to the ensuite bathroom.

Emily sat herself up. She really needed to shower too. She knew they'd just get distracted again if she joined him so, slipping on her robe she headed for the other bathroom.

She stepped under the spray and felt it running down her body. She ran a hand over her stomach. There was definitely a small bump popping out now.

She'd just finished when Seb tapped on the door.

"I'm ready now, I'm going to head out and enjoy the sun. Take your time, but not too long. I'll see you out on the beach. I love you Miss Ryan."

"See you there Herr Vettel, I love you more."

She dried herself and slipped her robe back on. She padded back to the bedroom. Sitting on the bed she turned on the hairdryer and dried her hair. Then she slipped into her panties and strapless bra.

She went to the wardrobe and took out the knee length white summer dress. Slipping it on she realised how much she'd already caught the sun.

Looking in the mirror she styled her hair, loosely French braiding half of it and leaving the rest loose, using her curling tongs to create gentle waves.

Then she applied her makeup. Just subtle natural colours. Finally a coat of clear lip gloss and a squirt of Seb's favourite perfume.

She took one final look at herself in the mirror and smiled. She looked good. Seb deserved no less.

She glanced at the clock on the wall. She'd better go, he'd be wondering where she'd got to. She straightened her dress and headed down down stairs.

Opening the front door of their beachside villa she saw the four people waiting on the beach.

She walked slowly across the sand, bare footed.

The blonde lady turned and smiled at her.

" Emily, you looked stunning," she said.

"Thank you Britta," she replied.

Antti approached her, kissing her on the cheek.

She took a deep breath and continued heading across to the beach to where Seb stood waiting for her. He turned and their eyes met.

The man he was talking to smiled and shook her hand.

"Emily, I have no words...." Seb began.

"Are we ready?" the man asked.

They nodded. Seb took Emily's hand in his and they followed the man across the sand, Britta and Antti following behind them.

Emily looked at Seb. He looked so handsome in his sand coloured smart shorts and his white shirt, open at the collar and sleeves rolled up.

The man stopped. Emily turned and stood face to face with Seb, the man who was about to become her husband.

The marriage celebrant stood before them.

"Shall we begin?"