30. Claiming His Bride

Seb bent his head and brushed his lips lightly over hers. Then he tenderly placed the palm of his hand on her cheek. He gazed into her eyes, every ounce of his love for her on show. She was his and he was hers. Now and forever.

He pressed his lips to hers again, this time slightly more urgent. He felt her mouth open slightly. He smoothly slid his tongue inside her mouth, deepening the kiss. He stroked one hand up and down her spine, the other moved to cup a breast.

He was already rock hard for her. He pulled her up against his body so she could feel what she did to him.

He rested his forehead on hers and closed his eyes.

Emily felt Seb trembling. He was aroused far beyond what she'd ever seen him before. She took his hand in hers and led him over to their bed. She lay down and he lay next to her. He slid his hand down the length of her body and it came to rest on her lace covered mound.

"They need to go. Get rid of them now," he ordered. Emily stood up and slipped her thong off before rejoining him on the bed. He returned his hand to where it had been.

Emily gasped asbhe slid two long fingers inside her.

Seb kissed along her jaw and began nibbling on her ear whilst continuing to probe her slowly with his fingers.

"You are so wet Mrs Vettel."

He received a whimper in reply. He knelt up besides her and lowered his head to her breast. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and rolled the other between his finger and thumb.

He slowly teased her with his tongue, circling it around her engorged nipple. After a minute or two he switched his attentions to her other breast.

Emily closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. Seb released her breast and kissed his way down her stomach. He then moved and knelt between her open legs. He lowered his head and ran his tongue up the inside of her thigh. When he reached the top he gently spread her apart and pressed sweet, featherlight kisses to her womanhood, making her moan his name in pleasure. He slipped his tongue out and circled her clitoris. She wriggled, pressing herself more firmly against his face. He licked up and down around her entrance.

"Oh Seb, please, I can take any more. I want you now."

He pulled away and looked up at her, a smug grin on his face.

"Patience my love. I haven't finished yet"

He dipped his head once more. Using his tongue he wrote his name on her private area. By the time he reached the t she was writhing and screaming as her orgasm hit her hard and fast.

He sat up. He quickly unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them down along with his underpants, releasing his erecrion.

Then he returned and slowly pushed himself inside her. He grabbed hold of the headboard and used it to pull himself up and thrust in deep. Emily called his name again. He felt a sense of satisfaction that he could do this to her, and that no one else would ever do this tonher again, besides him.

Emily had never felt so aroused in her life. She had already come twice and was nearing a third time.

"I love you so fucking much," Seb panted, as he thrust inside her again.

Just when Emily thought she could take no more he pulled himself out of her.

"Stand up," he ordered her. She did as he told her, but with great difficulty, as her legs had turned to jelly.

"I want to fuck you under the stars."

"But Seb, what if people hear? We're not exactly quiet are we?"

"Emily, are you questioning me?"

He winked at her to let her know that this was dominant Seb coming out to play.

"No Seb. " He grabbed her hand and he led her out onto the balcony.

The moon was reflected in the ocean and there seemed to be a million stars out.

Seb lifted her up under armpits and she wrapped her legs around him, sliding down onto his erection. He pushed her up against the wall of the villa and began driving into her hard and furious.

Emily dug her nails into his back as he thrust in again and again. He buried his face in the side of her neck and sucked on the skin. He wanted people to see his mark on her. He wanted them to know she belonged to him. Just like he belonged to her.

"Emily, oh baby. I am so close."

He lowered her to the floor.

"On all fours," he barked. She did what he told her.

He got on his knees behind her and slapped her buttock.

"You are owed a spanking," he said.

Emily gulped and nearly came again, there and then. Another slap, this time on her other buttock.

He pressed himself up against her.

"Do you want this Emily?" he whispered.

"Yes," she cried, nearly sobbing in frustration.

"Beg me," he growled.

"Please Seb," she pleaded, trying to keep her voice down.

"Get up." She hauled herself to her feet. "Indoors."

Once inside he quickly grabbed her and got her on all fours on the bed.

"I'm going to fuck you hard now Emily. And no matter how much you come,no matter how many times you say you can't take it, I'm not stopping. I won't stop until I come inside you."

He moved himself into position and slammed into her. He fucked her like he'd never fucked her before. She screamed his name. Over and over again he plunged in. He felt her coming yet again. He'd never made her come so much in just one session. He reached around her, squeezing her breasts.

"Please Seb, I can't take it."

"You will take it." He said, grabbing her hips. His muscular thighs kept slapping the back of hers as he moved.

Yet another orgasm hit Emily. Her loud cry was enough to finish Seb.

He groaned loudly, calling herbname out as he spilt himself inside her. Finally, after the waves of pleasure had stopped shooting through him, he withdrew his spent cock and lay down on his back. Emily started sobbing.

"Hey, baby. What is it? I didn't hurt you did I?" he asked, concerned. He pulled her into his arms, holding her tight.

"No, I just...I didn't know it was possible to climax that many times. Seb, we've always had amazing sex, but that was unreal."

"Well I had to claim my bride didn't I? Get used to it Mrs Vettel. I intend to spend the rest of my life making you come."

"I love you so much Seb. I really have never been so happy."

"Me too liebling. Me too." He gently stroked up and down her back and soon he heard her breathing slow. She had fallen asleep.

He lay there for a while longer, just thinking about how lucky he was. He had two beautiful daughters and another baby on the way. And he had a beautiful wife who he loved more than life itself. Nothing was going to take her from him. They were one.