Away in Dreamland (Kirby fanf...

Von GalacticWarriorZero

This is based off of another fanfic I read. What if the Anime had a season two? Well, I'll try my best to not... Mehr

Oc introduction.
The start of a new start
School doesn't rule
Fall of an Ally, Raise of a foe PT.1
Fall of an Ally, Raise of a foe PT.2
Fall of an Ally, Raise of a foe PT.3
A new toy
Music and Cappy Town
A very Rocky Road
Dedede's little Circus Freaks
A Circus performance.
Galacta Knight in Castle Dedede
Two Knights
An undying grudge between two warriors
Dead grudges
Dedede's plan
Traitor!
Working on the Halberd together
(Y/n) in Dreamland??
(Y/n)'s first day in Dreamland
An old rival
The return of a frenemy
The rabbit hole
The problem in Wonderland
Haltmann's defeat..
A new threat
Dark Meta Knight
Dark Meta Knight and Galacta Knight
Easter special 🎉
Easter Special 2 🎉
Easter Special 3🎉
A conclusion..(Easter special 4🎉)
The return of a lethal foe
A day in the life of everyone
Dark Meta Knight X Meta Knight??
Some artwork for you 💖
The crystal shards
"That's the end of that chapter..!"
Righting wrongs
A chapter of two lovers
Stella's flashback
S t e l l a.
Jamblasted!
The Jamba Heart shards
A fight that broke hearts
On the way..!
A QnA
A small confession
Let's continue the journey
An encounter with Flamberge
A run in with Zannie
"I wonder, what's beyond the horizon?"
Void Termina's uprising
A break from heroic deeds
The carnival
Rogue Kirby
Saving an innocent soul
The Ultimate Power awakens
The true potential
It's about time they got explaining!
Dedede's little crush
A bit of a problem..
It's all his fault
Undoing his mistake
Educating Triple D
The morning after 🥞
His arrival
Second thoughts
His confession
Another sleepless night
Confronted
Pushing him too far
Magolor's true colours
Rehab for Magolor
Sick day
Gloomy
Something unexplained
Fresher air
A battle with Masked Dedede
Befriending a foe
The night before
Readying for the battle
Vs Queen Sectonia
Him or her?
Astro
Baking 🍰
Mirror World Kirby
The end
?
Venture forth! 1 - Floralia
Venture Forth! Pt 2 - Twin woods
Venture Forth! Pt 3 - Fatty Whale
Venture Forth! pt 4 - Skyhigh
Venture forth! pt5- Hotbeat
Venture Forth! pt 6 - Chameleo Arm
Venture Forth! Pt 7 - Cavius
Venture Forth! Pt 8- Wham Bam rock
Venture Forth! pt 9 - Mekkai
Venture Forth! Pt 10- Demon
Venture Forth! Pt 11- Heavy Lobster
Venture Forth! pt 12- Halfmoon
Venture Forth! p13 - An argument
Venture Forth! Pt14 - Reminiscing memories
Venture Forth! Pt 15 - Computer Virus
Venture Forth! part 16 - Independency
Venture Forth! pt 17 - Shady
Venture Forth! pt 18 - Galactic Nova
Venture Forth! pt 19 - The end of that adventure
Back at the castle
A kick-off
Preparations
GK
Saffron
...
A forced marriage
Objection!
Bang!

The Monument

39 3 17
Von GalacticWarriorZero

Rays of sunlight beat down on the busy town. Dew ran down the blades of grass as the wind babbled secrets from kingdoms afar.

As usual, Cappy Town was lively with people. It wasn't uncommon for them to be so active, and it was scarcely ever that the streets were barren. Usually, all the children would play in the fields with either a football or jump ropes, however something on that particular day caught their attention.

"What..is it even?" Tuff inquired.

His sister, Tiff, rolled her eyes at his ignorance and let him figure it out by himself.

Becca, Maddie and Mayor Blustergas were all wearing builder's hats and working on what looked to be a large, marble cylinder. A few pieces of scaffolding surrounded it and it did draw in the attention of the Townsfolk.

The three were working on the part of the cliff closest to the waters, getting a great view of the sapphire waves that swirled in the morning breeze. Maddie held a blue sheet of paper with white markings, which with a closer inspection could be shown to be annotations of a drawing.

Tiff, Tuff, Spikehead, Iroo and Honey all approached the trio at work and asked for more information.

Wiping the sweat from her forehead, Becca got her white locks out of her face before answering,"Well kiddos, we're making a special statue. It's called a 'war monument' and it celebrates everything the Star Warriors have done for us. After all, they did help you to defeat NME and stop the monster income Dedede was getting."

Inspecting the sheet closer, Tiff could tell that she was telling the truth; there was many names marked on the plaque in the sketch that had the names of Star Warriors they had heard of from Meta Knight.

"Garlude? Jecra? Who are they?" Honey asked, confused with the strangers' names marked down.

With a slight giggle, Maddie pointed to the names and told her,"Remember Sirica and Knuckle Joe? Jecra is Knuckle Joe's father and Garlude is Sirica's mother."

It was then that Honey understood it all. While the others were speaking, Becca came to a point of realization,"Wait, didn't Cappy Town have that phase where they were collecting those mini figures from those chocolates that Tuggle and Gengu sold?" She asked them.

Iroo, Spikehead, Honey and Tuff all nodded. Tiff was confused as to where she was taking this,"What do you mean by that? They were only dumb karate fighters, nothing too exciting."

"No, that was the second wave, the first wave (if I am correct) were Star Warriors. The only reason Dedede made a second wave was because he was upset that he didn't get a Meta Knight figurine." Becca explained,"Speaking of, did you know the other characters were Star Warriors. I'm not kidding, they were actual Star Warriors I'm in contact with."

The kids gave a gasp at her words,"Woah, really? Can we meet them??" Spikehead shrieked, over-exciting herself.

Subtly, Becca shook her head. "They're probably very busy right now. However, when the monument is done we'd be more than happy to show it to them. Then you can meet them."

Len Flustergas gave a shout from behind them. The two girls had gotten so engaged in a conversation that they'd forgotten about their work. "I'm sorry for being rude and interrupting you, but I can't do this all on my own!" He yelled over to them.

Clicking her fingers Maddie grinned,"Speaking of the monument, if we don't get to work then it'll take forever. So.."

Carefully, Maddie pulled a fiver out of the back pocket of her jean shorts and handed it to Tiff.

"..run along and go play. Have a great time, kiddos."

With a noticeable wink, she bade them goodbye as Becca gave a low chuckle. "Ah, Maddie, never change."

The group of kids immediately ran to Tuggle's store to buy some confectionery. Tiff insisted they didn't but Tuff claimed that she'd been outvoted.

Of course, they ended up arguing over it as that was what they seemed to do day in day out. Their bickering was amusing to others who passed by who could only laugh and go,"Thank Nova I don't have siblings."

When they finally settled on a choice, that choice was they all had a dollar each. It was coincidental but convenient that there were exactly 5 dollars and 5 of them, but nobody noticed until then.

******

"Finally!! It's done and it only took us until lunch time! Hooray for that!" Maddie cheered.

"Good work, girls, I think the monument looks rather stunning." Len praised.

All of them were nonetheless proud of their efforts and we're glad it was finally done.

"I wanna go show it to Meta Knight. I'm sure he'll appreciate the effort and thought." Becca smiled, walking backwards slowly, going the direction of the Castle.

In the Castle wasn't half as pleasant as the outside. That day, Dedede was going off on one and nobody wanted to be around to see the end product.

When Becca found Meta Knight, she saw he was patrolling the opposite side of the castle to avoid contact with the mardy King and his atrocious tantrum taking place.

They greeted one another warmly and Becca lead him to the monument that she wanted to show him. "Behold! The new monument that we spent about 7 hours building! It's made in memory of the Star Warriors who lost their lives in the war and marks the years that it started and ended." She beamed.

The swordsman was wordless for a minute before lowing his head. Still, he was silent.

"A-Are you okay, Meta?" Maddie questioned,"If you don't like it we can always take it down and try again, despite it taking many long hours to make."

"No, it was very thoughtful of you to make this for us and I'm very thankful for it." Meta Knight told them,"I just didn't know the right words to use to describe how much gratitude I have."

"No, this is to show our gratitude and appreciation for the Star Warrior/ Galaxy Soldiers who sacrificed their time, life and everything just so we can be alive today." Becca smiled.

Mayor Len decided to speak up,"That is true. It was their idea to make it and I thought it would certainly be a great addition to our town."

For a minute, the four of them admired the monument before a loud shout disrupted the peace. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.7K 63 12
This fanfic was heavily inspired by "My Spanish Star Warrior" by @Olivia200312 so be sure to check that out! (Y/N) was an ordinary human with an ordi...
1.2K 24 9
I got so into The Sacrificial Princess and The King of Beasts I couldn't help but make a fanfic with x reader scenarios. (I don't have ownership of t...
11.6K 280 21
I made this when I was 12, so I apologize in advance for any cringe I do not own Danganronpa or any of its characters This fanfic will contain: Angst...
98.8K 845 73
Not my original idea.Ill link the person who did this first I do not own any characters or ships!I only own the daughter character