Dance To This [gxg]

By Cuteonesie4327

Erika and Kina. An unlikely pair but they just work. Erika Park is the girl you would expect to be the main... More

Disclaimer
Soundtrack
Cast
1. Senior Spirit Week
2. Family Evening
3. Stalker
4. Polar Opposite Christmas
5. Two
6. After Party
7. The Older Sisters
8. The Drama
9. Chocolate Hater
10. Truce
11. Park Sibling Supremacy
12. Bathroom Chats
13. I Could Fall in Love
14. Broken Trust
15. Oh La Love
16. Dreaming
17. Can I Have This Dance?
18. Malamente
19. Boardwalk Buzz
21. Can We Talk
22. Got Me Craving
23. Sarang and Drama
24. Attitude
25. Grounded
26. Cherry Blossom Baby
27. Comfort
28. Good Morning
29. Panic Attack
30. Principle's Office
31. Family Meeting
32. Dinner Time
33. What A Feeling

20. Broken Glass

451 27 10
By Cuteonesie4327

A/N: Hi everyone, I have returned :D. I am sorry I disappeared for such a long while,  I lost my passion for writing after a few personal issues came up. I am hoping to finish this book by the end of the month because it has taken me so long T-T. Thank you for your patience. Enjoy the chapter

Erika's POV

From the moment I opened my eyes the next morning, I was on cloud 9. The smile Kina had brought out of me last night remained permanently etched onto my features as I graced my siblings with my presence.

"I take it last night went well?" Hyejin teased as soon as she caught sight of me. I giggled softly to myself as a rush of giddiness ran through my veins.

"It did" I replied dreamily. Taeyang groaned and rolled his eyes at my antics. 

"Does this mean that you guys are" he put his two fingers next to each other.  I nodded excitedly which caused Taeyang to groan again.

"I want to meet her." he crossed his arms over his chest and spoke sternly. I sighed deeply. I didn't want him to meet her so soon. Taeyang had a track history of scaring away all of my elder sisters' boyfriends away.

"Don't scare her away" I pleaded. 

"Erika if she decides to dip because of me then she's not meant for you" 

"Don't intentionally scare her away"

"Erika"

"Taeyang...oppa"

There was silence between us before Taeyang left the kitchen and returned to his bedroom. I looked at Hyejin pleadingly and she turned to follow Taeyang to his bedroom. 

"Don't be cruel Taeyang-oppa" I heard Hyejin try to reason with him but he refused to budge. Hyejin returned to the kitchen and shrugged. 

Just like that my smile was gone. 

"Tea?" Hyejin asked. 

"Please" I sighed. She boiled the kettle and made me a cup of flower tea. I thanked her and took a long sip from my mug.

"So tell me about last night I want all the details" Hyejin pressed. 

I recounted the date from the beginning, describing every detail from the walk down the boardwalk to the open mic and even the tattoo. I spared no detail for Hyejin who merely smiled at the smile that reappeared on my face. 

"How can you be involved with someone who hates mint chocolate" she teased. I giggled and drained the remaining tea from my cup. 

"Okay but I have a question" Hyejin started wearily.

"Are you going to come out to the whole family yet or are you just not going to at all?" she asked. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. The thought of coming out to my parents was enough to make my blood run cold.

"Well I was thinking about doing it when Aideen gets back in three weeks" I explained. Hyejin nodded. 

"No rush I was just wondering how we're referring to Kina when we're around our parents"  she said. 

I took my mug to the sink and stalked back to my bedroom. I decided to clean up to avoid getting scolded when my parents came home from grocery shopping. I played music on my phone while I tidied up various areas in my room and my bathroom 

I changed my bedsheets and made my bed nicely, making sure that every stuffed animal was comfortable on the array of pillows I had on my bed. I quickly vacuumed the floors and moped them with warm water before admiring my work.

I picked up my hamper and walked out of my room to the washing machine. My phone flashed with Maya's name on the screen. 

"Maya" I sighed tiredly as I loaded my dirty laundry into the washing machine. 

"Miss lovebird I'm gonna need you to spill all the juicy details from last night. Don't spare a single detail" Maya instructed. I chuckled as I put the last few items of clothing into the washing machine and closed the door. 

"So Kina's a bad girl" I started. I ran my finger over the touch screen of the machine and the water started running. 

"What did she do" 

"You know that indie tattoo parlor near the ice cream shop?" I implied. 

"No fucking way" 

I hummed in confirmation. 

"So what did she get?" Maya continued her third degree. 

"She got a black rose on her forearm" 

"Did you get one" 

"Hi you're speaking to Erika Park. Of course I didn't get a tattoo. Does it look like I have a fucking death wish?" 

"Jesus Erika I just asked a question" Maya defended. I sighed. 

"I'm sorry" I said softly. 

"Why're you apologising it's not like you did anythi-" She was cut off by a voice at the front door

"Erika. Come help with the groceries" I heard my mother's voice chime. 

"I have to go. I'll see you you at school tomorrow" I said. Maya quickly said goodbye and I hung up. 

I put my hamper back into my room before heading out to where I heard my mom's voice. 

"Pack these groceries away for me Erika" my mom said before stalking off to her bedroom. 

I quickly got to work on sorting the contents of the various grocery bags into their homes. I quietly hummed to a song that was stuck in my head. 

"Done" I sighed as I put the brand new tub of brownies in the fridge. I stalked back to my room and flopped backwards on my bed. I pulled out my phone to check my messages.

3 new messages from Kina 

Kina: Greetings my co-choreographer

Kina: I have an idea

Kina: https://yesstyle.com/yesstyle-influencers

Me: OMG my sisters and I absolutely love that store

Me: Do you want us to apply??

Kina: Don't you want free clothes Erika!?

Kina: Think about it

Kina: Think about how many dance outfits you could have

Kina: Plus we get paid commission for every person that uses our discount code

Me: To be honest I never thought you would be this interested 
in fashion

Me: But...

Me: I'll talk to my dad about signing up

Me: Because I'm still a minor ^~^

Kina: I should probably talk to my mom about it too

Kina: I have to go I have dinner with my mom now :/

Me: Tell her I said hii :)

"Just stop it Seo-Jun! I'm so sick of you right now!" I heard my mother burst out of her bedroom. I rolled my eyes and went to close my bedroom door. 

"I won't let you bully our daughter like that Kate! The only person to blame for your estranged relationship with Aideen is yourself! You pushed her too far. You made her hate you. So don't put that shit on me" my dad yelled back. 

I leaned against my bedroom wall and cuddled my favourite stuffie to my chest. 

"I'm not the one who decided to allow her to fly across the world to chase some half assed dream" my mom scoffed. 

"How could you be so heartless!? Have you ever even seen Aideen's designs!?" Taeyang butted in. 

"Stay out of it Taeyang" my parents said in unison.

"No appa I can't just let her talk about my sister like that" Taeyang cried

"Guys please! Stop fighting! You know Erika's in the house!" Hyejin tried to protect me. The yelling grew louder and louder until-

CRASH!!!

I jumped at the loud sound and my blood ran cold. The living room was silent as I slowly opened the door and walked quietly to the living room. 

Everyone was staring at a broken wine glass on the kitchen floor. I continued my slow walk to the kitchen where the pile of broken glass sat. I kneeled down on the ground and began to pick up every shard of glass. 

Just keep the peace Erika. Just do what Aideen would have done.

"Cherry you don't need to do that" Hyejin said softly. Her voice sounded muffled to me over my ragged breathing. 

"Erika I'll clean it up" Taeyang offered. I didn't stop picking up the glass pieces. A sharp pain ran up my finger as a shard of the glass cut into my hand. I hissed in pain and brought my finger to my mouth. 

The taste of red wine and blood flooded my tastebuds. 

"Did you cut yourself? Let me see" my appa said. His voice was full of concern and worry. 

"I'm fine" I muttered. I finished picking up the shards of glass and put them into the bin next to my mother's legs. 

I swept the remaining tiny shards up and threw them away as well. 

Then. 

Without a single word. 

I returned to my room and cried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 8.4K 16
Two girls, two different walks of life, one love story. Dakota Springson was a princess. Not an actual princess, but you know the type. Rich parents...
1.3M 44.3K 30
Ace's life is a shade of grey. Depressing, upsetting, painful and what not. Until Venus shows up and paints it colorful... quite literally. [ #7 in t...
10.5K 518 17
Kyla and Holly are not meant to know each other, not meant to know the other ones secrets, not meant to be dating. Yet they do. The two girls have be...
577K 20.3K 39
Caia regrets many things in life. Getting herself into so much debt that her dealer owned her was one of them. But when Dan offers her up to the pow...