his good girl

By thethreemusket3ers

devyn young has always managed to be pretty unknown throughout her years at highschool, much to her delight... More

one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty

five

28.7K 732 1.4K
By thethreemusket3ers

Daydreaming while awake, so just dreaming.

So, it's day one of being Luis Pierce's girlfriend.

For some reason, i'm actually pretty nervous. I know it's fake and everything, but it's still nerve racking. I've never had a boyfriend. No, Chris does not count at all.

I woke up about two hours ago. I spent one of those hours thinking about the fact that i'm actually doing that. And i spent the other hour getting ready.

[Outfit inspo]

I quite like my outfit, i'm not gonna lie. I thought maybe Luis and i should start colour coordinating our outfits, but that seemed like a step too far for a fake relationship.

"Devyn!" my mom calls up the stairs.

"Yeah mom?" i call back, shoving my things into my book bag.

"There's a boy here for you!"

Oh wow, he wastes absolutely no time does he! I kinda wanted to tell my mom before she found out, but i guess this works too.

I sling my tote bag over my shoulder and quickly walk down the stairs.

Luis is leaning against the door frame, smiling contently as my mom talks to him.

"Hey Mom." i kiss her on the cheek briefly before pulling my shoes on.

"Hey dear, i was just about to tell Luis here about that time you got your head stuck in the-"

"Oh- kay! Mom, i really don't think there's enough time for that." i laugh nervously.

"Make sure to come over for dinner this weekend Luis!" she calls to him as i push him backwards out the door, closing it behind me.

"Bye Mom, love you!" i say quickly before clicking the door shut.

"Your Mom is amazing." Luis laughs as he walks around to the driver seat.

"Yeah, she is." i sigh, just as i pull his car door shut.

"Do you want aux?" Luis glances at me and i can't hold back my excitement.

A small smile creeps onto his own lips as he takes my phone and connects it to the bluetooth.

We barely talk the whole car journey, me singing along to my music and him pretending he's not enjoying it, all the while slyly nodding his head and tapping his finger to the beat.

Rule number ten has been subconsciously applied here. But it's still weird that he isn't making any crude comments or anything. He's probably just not a morning person.

We pull into school around fifteen minutes later.

"Ready for our first official day as husband and wife?" Luis turns to me, grinning.

"Just get out the car, Pierce." i unclip my seat belt and push the door open as he chuckles.

I walk around to the front of the car at the same time as Luis, facing him and letting out a short breath.

"Ready?" he looks down at me, his hair flopping over his eyes.

"Ready." i hold out my hand and he interlocks his fingers with mine.

As soon we walk through the door at least a hundred pairs of eyes are on us. I tense slightly and Luis realises, because he gives my hand a quick reassuring squeeze.

I glance up at him. He looks completely nonchalant. I mean, i'm not surprised, this is normal for him as Westwood High's Golden boy.

Me on the other hand, i wouldn't say i'm invisible, beside from the fact that some of the people who i've had classes with for four years get my name wrong sometimes. Okay, maybe i am invisible. But i'm content with that.

We walk down the hall, Luis dapping up almost every guy on the way. I get one too many glares from girls and decide on looking at the ground as we walk like i usually do. It's much more comforting.

Luis suddenly drops my hand, instead slinging his arm over my shoulder and leaning down slightly.

"Head up babe." he whispers softly and i look up at him.

He flashes me a cheeky grin and i can't help but smile a little. This man has the biggest ego in the universe.

We have English Lit together first period, which is actually pretty convenient. We step in the classroom just as the first bell rings.

The students already in there all watch us in amusement as i walk to my seat in the back row, Luis being at the front of the class. Even the professor looks intrigued.

Luis glances back at me briefly, a smirk on his lips, before turning back to the board.

About twenty minutes into the lesson, someone whispers my name. I glance up to see the girl who sits in front of me looking back.

"Hi?" i frown slightly.

"This is for you." she gives me a fake smile, handing me a crumpled piece of paper.

"Thanks." i mumble, taking it from her and beginning to unfold it.

I look up at the back of Luis head, but he seems pretty focused on his work. I pout a little to stop myself from smiling. This is quite cute to be honest.

I fold up the note and push it in between the pages of my English book. I'm debating on writing one back when my name is whispered again.

This time the girl hands me a piece of paper that is neatly folded in half. I smile at her sympathetically as i take it from her again.

As i open it, my breath hitches slightly.

That's... me.

I look up at him again. This time he's looking back at me, a little smile on his lips. I press my hand on my heart and he puts his face in his hand, chuckling.

This is undoubtedly the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. Luis is the bane of my existence, but this is adorable. Even if it is to sell our fake relationship.

I slip the picture with the note from earlier and get back to my work, trying not to smile to myself.

***

I leave my second lesson. Luis is leaning against the wall, scrolling through his phone.

Once he notices me he looks up, shoving the phone in his back pocket and grinning at me.

"Hey babe." he pulls me in, ruffling my hair a little.

"I didn't know you could draw." i look up at him.

"We've been taking art together for four years Devy." he laughs as we walk towards the cafeteria.

"I know, but i didn't know you took it that seriously! You're so good!"

"It was just a little sketch love." he looks down at me.

I roll my eyes. The first compliment i've given to this man and he can't even take it.

"My friends or your friends?"

"Huh?"

"Are we hanging out with your friends or my friends this break? We'll do the alternative at lunch." he pushes the dining hall door open.

"Oh." i sigh. "Can we do mine? Breaks only twenty minutes, i need to get them out the way."

"Cool." he takes me by the hand and leads me toward the table where my friends are already seated.

They look up as we near.

"Devyn!" Maddy waves excitedly, but her eyes shift to Luis moments after. She eyes him, her lips parted.

What the fuck?

"Hey Dev, hey Luis." Aadhya says as we sit down. Aadhya is actually friends with him; they're both massive party-goers.

The boys, Chris, Darren and James are sat on the other side of the table, in a little world of their own. We sit down between the girls.

"So, Dev, how long have you two been dating?" Maddy leans forward, resting her chin on her hand.

Shit. Oh shit. We didn't even go through all this, the facts and all.

"A month on Sunday." Luis replies coolly.

Maddy's eyes flick over to him.

"That's so cute." she smiles, turning back to me. "But, why didn't you tell us Dev?"

"We were keeping it down low." i flash her a quick smile.

I don't know what it is, but the way Mads is talking to me right now is really pissing me off.

She nods slowly, turning once more to Luis, twirling her hair on her finger.

"So, Luis, i'm having a party this Saturday. You should come. And bring your friends." she smiles at him.

She hasn't mentioned any party to me and we were talking day yesterday.

Is Maddy hitting on my boyfriend? Right in front of me?

"Babe?"

Only when Luis gently pats my hand do i realise i zoned out.

"Party on Saturday. We going?" he looks at me.

"Sure." i mumble.

Aads and Maddy continue talking to Luis, the boys joining in once they finally notice our presence, talking to him about some football game later this week.

I haven't been listening to any of it to be honest. I'm annoyed. Very annoyed. I stand up, muttering a quick goodbye before walking away.

"Devy?" Luis says from behind me, but i don't bother turning around.

Just as i'm about to go into the library, someone grabs my hand.

"Devyn." Luis says my name softly.

I turn to look at him.

"Yes?"

Luis frowns a little. He pulls the door to the library open and pushes me in, walking in after. He pulls me between two book shelves near the back of the room.

"What's wrong?" he crosses his arm as he looks down at me.

"Nothing." i shrug.

"It's clearly something Dev."

"It's nothing."

"Don't lie to me Devyn."

I blink at him.

He looks back at me, raising an eyebrow.

"It was frustrating to watch her flirt with you right in front of me." i mumble, looking down at my shoes.

"Dev."

Luis gently takes my chin between his fingers, pulling my face up to look at him. He looks between my eyes. And then he smiles.

"You're jealous." he grins.

"No i'm not." i shift my eyes to the wall behind him.

"You don't have to lie to me Devy." he hums.

"I'm not jealous. I'm annoyed." i admit.

Luis drops my chin, standing back a fraction.

"You should've done something to claim me then, shouldn't you Dev?"

"I'm not kissing you Luis!" i whisper-shout.

"That wasn't even what i was gonna say." he holds his hands up, laughing.

"You're so infuriating." i groan. "I'm going to Chem."

"Break doesn't end for another five minutes." he chuckles.

I turn around, flipping him off as i walk out of the library as Luis laughs to himself in amusement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155 21 7
Young Harper has a pretty normal life in Jacksonville, Florida. She enjoys reading, staying inside, and been playing piano since her younger years. S...
300K 6K 48
COMPLETED MADDY HAYES has never been the type of girl who listens to what other people have to say. She's mean, confident, and very, very intimidatin...
905 49 15
Marcia Maspion was known as the quiet girl who has it all; popularity-despite being an introvert, perfect grades, and the perfect boyfriend. But when...
361K 10.4K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...