The Strength Within (Sebastia...

By AlwaysSeb

Continuing from the events of The Fire Inside....Emily is back! She knows what she wants and she's going to f... More

Prologue
1. Haunted
Formula 1 Calendar 2022
Formula 1 Lineup 2022
2. A Sign of Things to Come
3. Aussie Rules
Race Result - Australia 🇦🇺
4. A New Direction
Race Result - Bahrain 🇧🇭
5. Life Goes On
Race Result - Emilia Romagna 🇮🇹
6. Two Can Play That Game
8. In the Shadows
Race Result - Spain 🇪🇸
9. The Things We Fear to Lose
10. Recovery
Race Result - Monaco 🇲🇨
11. Going Back to the Start
Race Result - Azerbaijan 🇦🇿
12. First Date: The Remix
Random Photo Bonus
13. Surprise!
Race Result - Canada 🇨🇦
14. Setback
North American Grand Prix Result
15. The Unexpected Dinner Date
Austrian Grand Prix Result
16. The Past Rears Its Ugly Head
German Grand Prix Result
British Grand Prix Result
17. Taking Control
18. Untamed Love
19. Together
Hungarian Grand Prix Result
20. Part of His World
21. Cornwall Part 1
22. Cornwall Part 2
23. Going Public
24. Seeing Red
Belgian Grand Prix Result
Netherlands Grand Prix Result
25. Confidence Crisis
Italian Grand Prix Result
26. Lance V. Seb
Singapore Grand Prix Result
Japanese Grand Prix Result
27. A Very Important Date
28. Romantic Getaway
29. Love is Forever
30. Claiming His Bride
31. Letting the Cat Out of the Bag
United States Grand Prix Result
32. Breaking News
33. Is Love Enough?
Mexican Grand Prix Result
Brazilian Grand Prix Result
34. Slipping Through His Fingers
35. Race Against Time
36. Aftermath
Saudi Arabian Grand Prix Result
37. All But Over
38. If It's Meant To Be, It Will Be
Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Result
39. Mrs Vettel, Your Champion is Waiting
40. A New Beginning
Epilogue
Bonus - Back to Imola
Bonus - Happy Anniversary
Bonus: The Summer House

7. The Barbecue

1K 30 5
By AlwaysSeb

A/N Smut warning

There was a three week gap between Imola and Barcelona. The first week had passed without anything really happening. Emily had spent most of it redecorating her lounge. She found that keeping busy kept her mind of a certain blonde German.

Her plan of forgetting him by having sex with Scott hadn't come to fruition.  She'd chickened out at the last minute. She felt gutted about Seb leaving with that blonde but in the end she just couldn't do it.

Scott had been very understanding. He'd passed her her bathrobe and replaced his clothes before cuddling up with her on the bed. They'd both fallen asleep together.  It had been a little awkward in the morning  when they woken but they'd soon returned to their friendly, flirty behaviour.

She couldn't get the thought of Seb with that woman out of her head. She kept telling herself that he was free and single and could do whatever he pleased. She'd made her choice and she had to live with it.

She'd also spent some time looking at jobs in the States in various racing categories.   There wasn't much available. Then she spotted one that would fit well. Assistant strategist in Indy Car for Team Penske. She compiled a cover email and sent it off with her C.V.   She'd probably not even hear back but she'd never know unless she tried. She didn't know how much longer she could keep working alongside Seb. It was pure torture.

                            ***

It was now a week until the Spanish Grand Prix.   Another three days and she'd be flying out with the rest of the team. It was a very sunny day. The following day was a Bank Holiday so in his tradition Joel had decided to throw a barbecue. He'd texted her that morning telling her to get her butt there and bring plenty of booze.

So she found herself in the local supermarket pushing a trolley laden with cans of beer, cider, a bottle of vodka, bottle of bacardi, plenty of lemonade and coke.  She chucked in several bags of ice, knowing Joel would have forgotten like usual.

After she'd paid, she loaded it into the boot of her car and got in. 

She made the short drive over to the house that Joel shared with Harry. She spotted a few familiar cars parked outside. Niall was here, as was Demi and Kara. She grabbed a couple of bags and headed towards the house. She'd send Joel out to get the rest.

She opened the side gate and headed round the back where she could hear the music blasting out. 

"Hey, here she is! " called out Harry as he spotted her.

"We were just wondering where you'd got to," Joel told her.

"Well I had to go buy the booze. Here, go and get it out of the car," she said, handing her car key over to her brother.

"Hey Ems," Kara called out from the patio. "What you drinking? Are you staying over or getting a taxi back?"

"Staying, usually do anyway. That sofa has my name on it.  Any Smirnoff Ices?" she laughed.

Niall handed her a cold Smirnoff ice out of the ice bucket. She picked up the bottle opener off of the table and opened it.  She took a long swig out of it.

"You can't beat a nice cold one of these in the sun, " she declared.

She heard a movement behind her and turned, expecting  to see Joel returning with the drinks.

She nearly choked on her drink when she saw Seb leaning on the wall behind her.

"Hello Emily," he said.

                        ***
He leant against the wall watching her. She had no idea that he was there. He looked at her long tanned legs, clad in such short shorts. 

He'd missed her so much this last few weeks. He'd felt like such a prick after what happened that last night in Imola. Talia had been really pissed off when he'd pushed her off of him and asked her to leave.  When it came down to it he just couldn't go through with it. He still loved Emily.

He shifted his position and accidently kicked the empty beer can near his foot.  She whirled round and nearly choked on her drink when she saw him standing there.

"Hello Emily," he said.

"Sebastian," she replied. "I didn't know you were going to be here."

"Joel only asked me about an hour ago."

"Oh, did he now?"  She walked off and sat next to Kara.

Joel came back through the gate with the rest of the alcohol.

"Right, let's get grilling," he said.

                          ***

Emily was fuming with Joel. He knew she wouldn't have come if she knew Seb was going to be there. Why had even invited him?  They weren't exactly best buddies.

She made sure she stayed well away from Seb for the majority of the night. The booze was flowing freely and pretty soon they were all pretty drunk.

They headed indoors after it got dark and sat drinking and talking.

Soon Emily began to feel a little light headed so she went outside into the back garden to get some air. She leant against the house and closed her eyes. She heard the back door open and close.

"Are you ok?" she heard Seb ask.

She opened her eyes. He was stood a few feet away, looking at her with concern on his face.

"Yeah," she nodded. "Just had a few too many. Are you off now?"

"Not just yet. I'm only at the hotel down the road so I'll make my way back in a bit."

"Seb I...I'm sorry about Imola. About kissing Scott in front of you. That was childish."  He laughed.

"Yeah, you really know how to kick a man when he's down."

"You didn't seem to care though. You left with that blonde."

"Were you jealous?" he said, with a grin on his face.

"You are single. You can do what you like."

He took a couple of steps so he was right in front of her.

"You didn't answer my question. Were you jealous?"

"Did you fuck her?" she blurted out.

"No," he said, shaking his head. "I admit I nearly did, but I couldn't do it. She wasn't you.  Did you fuck McDevitt?"

"No. He wasn't you.  Seb..."

Before she could finish what she was about to say he pulled her into his arms and slammed his mouth down on hers. She kissed him back. Their tongues clashed furiously as they practically devoured each other.

Seb pinned her arms to the wall on either side of her head. He kissed her with all the pent up desire inside of him. He needed her.  He felt his cock getting hard. It had been so long since he'd had her. He slipped a hand up the leg of her shorts and inside her panties. She was wet for him.

He tore his lips away from hers and started kissing her neck before sucking on her skin and leaving his mark. She was his. She moaned in pleasure as he slipped 2 fingers inside her. He rubbed her clitoris with his thumb and soon she was shaking in his arms as her climax hit her. He held her as she recovered.

Emily looked at Seb. Her body was still shaking with the after effects of her orgasm. She moved her hand and placed it over his large bulge. She began rubbing it.

"Shit Emily, I'm going to come if you keep doing that," he moaned.

Emily had an idea.

"Come with me," she said, taking his hand and pulling him behind her down to the bottom of the garden and behind the shed.

"I can't fuck you,  I don't have a condom," he said, frustrated.

"Then we'll have to find another way."

She undid the drawstring on his shorts and eased them over his hips, his boxers going with them.  His erection sprang free into her hand. She moved her hand up and down.

She knelt down and pressed a kiss to the end of his throbbing manhood. Then she ran her tongue all around it, tasting the drop of precum that was oozing from it. She then took him in her mouth.

He gasped, burying his fingers in her hair. He began thrusting in and out of her mouth.

He was so close to spilling himself inside her mouth.

"I'm going to come Emily. Stop now or I will come in your mouth."  She looked up at him and released him. He found a tissue in his pocket and caught his semen in it as he climaxed.

Emily sat with her back against the shed as he recovered. Then he sat next to her.

"I love you Emily.  Please forgive me. "

"Seb, I do forgive you but I can't go back. I'm broken. I thought I was ready to live but I'm not. I'm still haunted by my past. Maybe one day I'll be ready, but for now I can't. I'm sorry. I do love you but I need time. We rushed into things."

"Please Emily, just give me a chance to prove my love."

"Seb, I can't dive back in. I'm sorry." She kissed him on the cheek and stood up, heading back inside.

She sat on the couch next to Demi and rested her head back. Had she just made a big mistake? She hadn't been able to resist him when he'd kissed her. Had she given him false hope?

He came back in ten minutes later, saying goodnight to everyone before he headed out of the door again and back to his hotel.

                       ***

Seb lay on his hotel bed thinking about what had happened. She still loved him. He knew he could win her back. She loved him, not McDevitt. He was going to get her back if it was the last thing he did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 349 33
Carlos Sainz Jr has it all easy for him. The good looks, the secured driver's seat at Ferrari, a loyal teammate in Charles, popularity, women. What e...
103K 1.5K 65
Sky Verstappen, her brother and his friends. Trigger warning!! -Self harm -Eating disorder
37.8K 514 12
This is a harem of a story where the New Kid forms one very soon. There will also be somewhat other events in this story too about some characters th...
10.1K 552 24
The story starts simple. We meet Julie Molina, a musically gifted sixteen year old who goes to the beat of her own drum and who is completely differe...