Selever X Fem!Reader FNF

By kiwisnothere

COVER IS NOT MINE. I do not own any of the characters in this story except for Chase. ➪ Y/N woke up due to a... More

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 1
꧁ Pᴀʀᴛ 2 ꧂
꧁ Pᴀʀᴛ 3 ꧂
꧁ Pᴀʀᴛ 4 ꧂
꧁ Pᴀʀᴛ 5 ꧂
꧁ Pᴀʀᴛ 7 ꧂
꧁ Pᴀʀᴛ 8 ꧂
꧁ Pᴀʀᴛ 9 ꧂
꧁ Pᴀʀᴛ 10 ꧂
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 11
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 12
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 13
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 14
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 15
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 16
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 17
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 18
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 19
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 20
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 21
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 22
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 23
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 24
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 25
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 26
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 27
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 28
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 29
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 30
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 31 'New home?,"
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 32
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 33
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 34
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 35
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 36
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 37 [The End.]
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 38
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 39
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 40
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 41
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 42
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 43
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 44
Authors Note
A/N (again)
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
part 53
Part 54
Part 55

꧁ Pᴀʀᴛ 6 ꧂

6.6K 115 83
By kiwisnothere

[Your POV]

My eyes opened as I saw Selever sitting next to me with a sad look on his face. I could feel that I was laying on a bed. It was pretty comfy. I turned my head to my right. "Selever? What's going on?" I asked. "Oh, you're awake. Uh, long story short shit has happened. BF and his pity Girlfriend ran to our church and told me that 'Zardy' has kidnapped you in his own corn field. They pretty much leaded me there and then we found you.. in some kind of shitty looking wooden house. You've passed out so I took you with me and put you here." He replied. My face kind of turned red. "Thanks, i guess." I said while smiling. I turned to my left and looked outside Selever's Window.

[Selever's POV]

Damn, her smile is fucking cute. I hope she won't find out that I carried her bridal style, while she passed out. I could feel my cheeks heat up. "Hey, uhm.. Y/n?" I said. "Hm?" She replied. "Uhm, I just wanted to tell you that you-" "Selever, the rap battle." Sarv/Mom cut me off. "Oh, right .." I said with a sad face. I let out a sigh. "Wanna come with me, Y/n?" I asked. "Sure, but what did you want to tell me?" She asked. "Oh, nothing important.." I said. "Just wanted to tell you that I might've catched feelings for you.." I mumbled under my breath. "What was that?" She said.  "Nothing, nothing." I replied.

This chapter was short, next one's gonna be a bit  longer. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
964K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...