꧁ Pᴀʀᴛ 7 ꧂

[Selever's POV]

Y/n got up from my bed as we both walked through my door and ran downstairs. BF and GF were already standing there. Y/n sat down next to my mother as I got ready and stood across BF. "Ready?" He asked with a smile on his face. "Yeah, yeah whatever pity bitch." I replied. "Selever, stop!" Y/n said. "My bad." I replied while laughing a bit. This is my chance to impress her. My chance to 'win' her heart! Wait.. what am I thinking? Do I like her? "Let's go." BF said.

(That's Selever's song, as I remember.)

[Your POV]

My eyes are filled full of excitement. I knew Selever was going to rock this! Wait, what the heck- What am I even thinking! Whatever. They started to rap, and wow.. Selever was good. I couldn't resist but smile. "You got this Selever!" I yelled. Sarv turned her head to me. "So, dear. Tell me what do you think about my son?" She said while smiling.

"W-what?" I replied. I could feel my cheeks being red. "Well, he's really nice, actually. I like his personality! I don't really like, that he's swearing so much. But it's his opinion and I respect that, I don't mind it either." I said. "That's good. You see, Selever doesn't really talk with people, especially not with Humans. But you seem really nice, so I'll give you a chance." Sarv said with a smile on her face. "Thanks, ma'am!" I replied smiling aswell.

I looked to the front again, to see Selever rapping against BF. GF just sat on the speakers vibing to the music. I felt the 'Beat' so I was also jamming to the music. It was going well, and it looks like Selever's gonna win!

[Sarv's POV]

Y/n seems like a pretty nice person to me. I think she's welcome here. I looked to my right to see Ruv. He's leaning against a wall while cheering his son up. "Ruv." I said. He immediately shook his head to look at me. He raised one of his eyebrows. "Come with me real quick, we need to talk." I started. He nodded. Y/n was looking at me. "Everything alright?" she asked. I nodded and smiled. I got up and walked towards Ruv grabbing him by his arm and taking him with me to the kitchen. When we arrived at the kitchen I began talking. "Ruv, we need to talk about Y/n." I started. "What about her?" Ruv asked with his heavy russian accent. "She seems to be the right one." I said. His eyes widened. "Are you sure..?" He asked. I nodded. My head turned to Selever. They were almost done rap battling. Let's see who will win.

[Your POV]

I was a bit confused since Sarv went to the kitchen with Ruv. Will they talk about me? I looked down to my feet with a confused look on my face. "Yes, get rekt dipshit!" I heard Selever saying. "Tsk. That was nothing." BF replied. "Yeah, whatever." Selever replied. "Good Job, Selever!" I said with a smile while walking towards him. His cheeks were red, so I giggled. I hugged him out of no where and his eyes widened. BF and GF gave each other 'That' look again. Selever started to hug me back, when suddenly he kissed my forehead. My eyes were in shock and I could feel my whole face being red like a tomato. He just laughed.

"Sorry, sorry." Selever said while giggling. "It's f-fine." I replied. Did he really just kiss my forehead?! Oh my god, I might faint..-