Part 49

[ YOUR POV ]
"Wait, wh-" I couldn't even finish and the song began. I didn't even have any time to think since the singing is right at the beginning of the song. So, we began.

"You guys were amazing. I loved this song!" Sunday exclaimed. "Credits to Selever." I replied, giggling. "But thank you!" Selever nodded but I could feel his eyes focusing on Chase. Luckily Chase wasn't looking at him, or else it would've been quite awkward. There was just  silence until the crowd began to cheer uncontrollably. I smiled and so did the others. I turned my head towards the big crowd and noticed someone. Someone, who used to be one of my best friends. Oh no, no. This is not good. My smile immediately faded away as I saw her staring at me. Abby. The one and only troublemaker i've known since 4th grade. I turned towards Sunday. "Sunday, I have to go." I didn't even let them speak and grabbed selever's arm and ran behind the stage with him. "Woah, woah! what's wrong?" Selever exclaimed as he let go of my arm. "Abby. She's here. She was staring at me! I know she ha-" "Ah, look who's here!" a familiar voice said from behind me. Selever and I immediately recognized the voice. "What do you want you whore?" Selever replied, angrily as he walked towards her. "Isn't it obvious?"
"Well, no." "I want you!" My eyes widened and so did Selever's. "Oh, and I want that ugly rat out of my life!" She continued. "Well, bruh. You're the one who came here to see me again." I replied. "C'mon, Selever. Let's go." I said walking away as Selever followed me.

[ Abby's POV ]
This did not just happen at all did it. But before I was done with my thoughts, Selever and Y/N were already out of sight.
"Well, hello there." Someone suddenly spoke from behind me. I turned around as fast as I could and all I could see was.. a uh. Scarecrow. "Hi?" I replied confused. "Well, you seem to be liking Selever, am I correct?" "Why do you wanna know? Who are you?" "Well, Abby. My name is Zardy."
"How do you know my name?" I asked.
"Uh, I was actually just standing next to you guys but no one seemed to notice at all." Zardy exclaimed standing infront of me, awkwardly. I facepalmed as I kept talking to him.

"That's a good plan! But I don't think that I know any of Y/N's friends.." I stood there, thinking. Do I know and talk to any of her friends that don't know about the things I did. Bingo, CJ. This will work perfectly. "Nevermind, I do! Let's do this tomorrow."

                              Short chapter, sorry.