𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 24

«  𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦 »

[ 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

I woke up on Selever's bed tired. I looked out of his window, the sun's shining but there's still snow everywhere. I turned to the other side and saw Selever still sleeping. I sighed, got up and walked to his door. I opened it quitely and left the room.

Downstairs I could hear Ruv and Sarvente talking. I sighed in relief and a smile grew on my face. "Where are you going?" Someone suddenly said behind me. I jumped a bit and immediately turned around. It was Selever, leaning against his door.

"Downstairs." I replied. "Without giving me a 'good morning kiss' first?" He laughed. I rolled my eyes and walked towards him. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and then I walked downstairs with him.

Ruv and Sarv were actually talking to each other while smiling, which made me a lot happier.

*Ding*

I got a message- Let's see who it is.

Carol: Good morning Y/N. So how about we go in an hour or so?

Y/N: AN HOUR? What time even is it?!

Carol: 11 a.m.

Y/N: I-

Carol: Couch potato. Anyways get ready, you don't have to dress fancy.

Y/N: Yeah, i'll meet you at your house.

Carol: Aight, cya!!

Y/N: Cya!

I put my phone back into my pocket and sighed. "Selever, I'll see you later. I've to go!" I said. He shook his head towards me and nodded. "Wait, you're still wearing my hoodie." He said. "Can I please keep it?" I replied sadly. "Ofcourse." He said and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I waved them a goodbye and walked out of the church.

« 𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 »

I knocked on Carol's door. "Coming!" She yelled. I'm already so excited! She opened the door with a huge smile on her face. "Y/N, I've missed you so much!" She said and hugged me. I hugged her back, ofcourse.

We both let go and decided to head to that restaurant. We talked and talked and told each other what happened, in that time we haven't seen each other. Suddenly we arrived and wow, that restaurant looks amazing.

We walked into the restaurant and saw BF and GF already sitting on the table. I waved at them and they waved back. We saw a table which was empty, so we decided to sit down.

We talked again, until I saw GF getting up from her seat heading towards the restrooms. There was some skull creature leaning on the wall. BF got up and asked what was going on until the skull creature wanted to rap battle. BF seemed pretty tired and didn't want to.

I gazed down and suddenly got up.

[ 𝐆𝐅'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

God, why does this have to happen now ... "I'll rap against you." Someone then suddenly said out of nowhere. It was Y/N. All of our eyes widened. Tabi's ( Skull creature ) eyes widened aswell. "Oh, a pretty lady like you ran rap?" He suddenly said in his russian accent. "Yes, a pretty lady like me can also rap." Y/N answered.

I got up on my speakers as Tabi and Y/N got in position and started rapping.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She's actually pretty good.

« 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 2𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 »

Y/N clearly won. She was sweating though and Tabi... seemed really mad. He looked at me angrily. "I HATE YOU!" He yelled at me. He grabbed a granade out of his pocket my eyes widened, suddenly I could only see a white glow at Y/N's side.

[ 𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

I opened my eyes again and saw an angel on top of me holding my granade. My eyes widened. Is that Y/N? ... She's so pretty. "Don't!" She yelled at me with yellow glowing eyes. I pushed her off and got up. "You can't stop me, pretty." I replied. I ran towards her as her eyes widened ...