Part 54

[ your POV ]

„Y/N, I just wanna know if you forgive me,"
Zardy spoke.

I sighed. do I forgive him after what he's done?

„I'll think about it," I replied casually. „maybe we can hang out ri-„ I stopped finishing my sentence as I saw Selever in the distance, looking at us frustrated.

as soon as he saw me looking at him he walked away. shit!

Zardy noticed me looking behind him so he looked behind himself as well but he looked at me right away again.

I lowered my head and stared at the ground.

„are you okay?" Zardy asked. „was there something behind me?"

I stayed quiet for a bit so Zardy sat down on the swing next to me.

„Selever," I spoke as he turned his head towards me. „he was just there!"

he sighed. he probably knew he was the issue why Selever was there at this point.

„I'm sorry. I should've left you guys alone in the first place,"

„stop apologizing. it's okay."

„I just-„

„but what did you and Abby talk about if I may ask," I cut him off.

to my surprise he immediately told me.

„well, Abby still wants Selever and her to become a couple again. I'm not even sure if she even has feelings for him. we promised each other we'd give up on you guys and that's pretty much everything, as I can remember,"

I looked at him in shock. „Abby wants   Selever?" I asked „that's not new at all. but she'll use him again,"

„again?" Zardy asked curiously.

„Abby used to play with Selever a lot in the past. she'd use him for money everytime. well, until he's found out,"

„I never knew that," he replied. „did he tell you?"

I nodded. „Abby used to date my best friend Chase. after Selever has told me what happened with Abby I told Chase about it because she was his girlfriend. she only used him as well. since Abby doesn't have anyone to fool right now she probably just wants Selever back for money,"

„oh fuck, that's messed up," after Zardy said that we stayed quiet for a while.

„Zardy," I started. „why did you trap me in your cornfield at the very beginning?" I asked, looking at him.

he gulped.
maybe I shouldn't have asked that.

„sometimes when I get really stressed or angry, I'm not myself anymore. to others I'm a psychopath who hurts people if they step into his field. but that's not me. I didn't mean to keep you in my field. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry,"

I got up and gave him a hug. „it's fine, Zardy. but promise me you'll get control of yourself and stop doing hurtful things to people."

I let go of the hug as he looked at me deep in the eyes and nodded in response.

I smiled at him. „I'll go now I'll have to talk to Selever."

I waved a goodbye at him and left the park as I headed to the church.

——

I knocked on the huge church door as Rasazy immediately opened the door for me.

„good evening, Y/N," she greeted me with a sweet grin. „are you looking for Selever?" she asked me as a frustrated look started to grow on her face.

„I am." I responded.

she gave me a sign that he's upstairs in his room. I stepped into the church and went to his room.

I knocked on his door as he replied with a simple „come in,"

I opened the door just to see him sitting infront of his window in a sad mood.

„Selever?" I spoke as he turned around right away and his eyes widened.

I came in and closed the door behind me.

„what do you want?" he replied, moody.

„can we maybe talk?" I asked. „I feel like you need to know-„

„why would I want to talk to you after you didn't listen to me and just hung out with that asshole again?" he cut me off.

„he's not an asshole," I replied quietly.

„just come here and sit next to me already," he replied.

I walked towards the direction he's sitting at and sat down next to him.

„listen I'm sorry if I was too rough with what I said to you yesterday, Selever." I said as I looked him right in his eyes.

„it's not only that. that bitch literally took you with him, kissed you without your permission and he almost killed you and you still hang out with him?"

that hit me again. i forgot about so many things Zardy's done to me. God, why am I so dumb!

„I," is all I muttered out before staying quiet for a while.

„I'm sorry, Selever. I forgot about most of these things. God I'm so stupid, how can I make this up to you?"

„shut the fuck up and come here already," he said as he pointed to the spot next to him.

I moved closer to him as he put his arm around me and I layed my head  on his arm.

„what else did he say?" he asked me.

„um well, he just told me how he still has feelings for me," I replied.

Selever just groaned and answered with a simple „like always, he's a fucking simp,"

I laughed a bit at that.

„just promise me you won't trust that
ass,"

„I promise,"