𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 27

⚠️ 𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐒𝐨, 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭:

𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 2𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲! 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭. <3

⚠️𝐎𝐡, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝.

🎤 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲!

🎈 [ 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

There was still just silence between the three of us. No one talked and no one looked at each other, until I broke it. "Y/N, don't get me wrong, but have you noticed how many guys find you attractive?" She immediately looked up to me with a confused look on her face.

She sighed and said "Well, yeah. I don't feel comfortable with it, honestly." She replied. "I'll protect you!" Rasazy then suddenly said. Y/N started to laugh a bit and so did I. "Why are you guys laughing, I'm serious! >:( "

[ We love protective Rasazy :') ]

"Ofcourse you can, Rasazy." Y/N said laughing and gave her a pat on her head. "Do you guys actually want to go somewhere?" I asked them. "I don't see why not. But where though?" Y/N replied. "Florida." I said. They both looked at me in shock. "What?" Y/N asked.

"I said, what I said." Selever replied. Y/N gazed over to Rasazy, who was also really confused. "Let's do it!" Rasazy then said with a smile on her face. "I-" Is all Y/N could say, before I grabbed her hand, and Rasazy on my back. I started moving my wings, but- "Selever, You know I can fly myself." Y/N said. I was confused, until I realized.

Then there was this white glow again, and there she stood.

My angel.

She started moving her wings aswell and we both flew into the Sky. Rasazy wasn't actually on my back, she was on Y/N's back. This moment is so special right now. "Wanna race?" Y/N suddenly asked me. "What?" I replied. "Want to race?" She said again. "Bet." I replied and suddenly flew faster.

[ Your POV ]

"Rasazy, hold on tight." I said. She nodded and I flew as fast as I could, that I was even infront of Selever now.

[ Selever's POV ]

My eyes widened. What the fuck- I moved my wings faster as well but she's too fast. "Y/N, CALM DOWN, YOU WIN!" I yelled towards her. 

She laughed and camd back next to me. "That was fucking epic!" Rasazy yelled. "Rasazy, watch your language!" I yelled at her while Y/N just laughed. "Yeah, yeah." Rasazy replied. "Y/N, I've never heard you swearing." Rasazy said to Y/N.

"Oh, I don't really like swearing." Y/N replied. "I see." Rasazy said.

🎈

"We're here." I said as I looked down. Y/N stormed down as fast as she could. The only thing I coulf hear was Rasazy yelling "WOOOHOOOO!" I facepalmed and stormed down aswell, this time I was faster than Y/N. "This time I win!" I said, when I passed her. "Never!" She yelled behind me.

🎈

When we were on the ground again, I've noticed that Y/N was still in her angel form. "Y/N, you're still in your form." I said to her. She shook her head over to me and said "I don't care right now, It's better like this, or else people will recognize me again." She replied.

We walked around. It was so pretty here, and the sunset aswell. The only problem is, that people looked weird at us, because I'm a demon and Y/N an angel.

Y/N didn't really seem to care a lot about it and neither did I. It suddenly began to rain. God damnit. "RAIN!" Rasazy suddenly yelled and ran infront of us. Y/N just laughed.

...

Short chapter !