𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 20

[ 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

We were still 'flying'. I let out a small sigh. What if she turns into that 'angel' again ? I mean, I wouldn't care less. But imagine if my mother would see her like that. She's a demon, Y/N's some type of angel. I gazed down at her laying on my arms. God, she's so pretty. I stopped, because I heard people's voices. I decided to look down. We arrived at the arcade already. I flew down slowly.

I didn't want Rasazy to see me with her, since she'd tell our parents, probably. I looked to my left and then to my right. I noticed GF and BF talking to ... Kapi. I sighed and put Y/N on my back. I decided to walk towards them. Dude, if Kapi says some pity shit again, I'm literally gonna beat him up.

GF shook her head towards me and waved. "Selever, did you find Y/N?" She asked me. I nodded and looked back to Y/N, so they'd know. Kapi gave me a death stare, but I didn't really care. "Look, something strange happened at Zardy's corn field. But I'll that to you guys later. I'll have to go look for Rasazy, my sister. So, can you guys take Y/N?" I started.

They nodded. I put Y/N down on a bench. GF wrapped her arms around her. I waved at them once more, and started to look for Rasazy.

[ 𝐊𝐚𝐩𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

God, i'm so fucking jealous. Y/N would've been better with me. I sat next to GF and crossed my arms. I let out a small sigh, before putting on an annoyed look on my face. GF noticed right away and raised one eyebrow. "Kapi, what's wrong?" She asked. I shook my head towards her. "I'm literally so jealous of Selever. He's got Y/N as his girlfriend." I replied.

Her face immediately made a sad expression. She sighed and said "Kapi, there's many guys out there who's got a crush on Y/N. I know, it's unfair and I know, that you really love her. Look even Zardy has a crush on her and she clearly only sees him as a friend." She said. "Yeah, i know. It just hurts, you know." I answered sadly. She sighed again, then looked at Y/N. She's still not awake. Her face is full with scars. What happened at that corn field of Zardy. I'm kind of curious now.

[ 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

God damnit! Where's Rasazy? I can't find her! I've probably looked everywhere for her now. God, mom's gonna be so mad at me. "God fucking damnit." I mumbled under my breath. "Need any help?" Someone said behind me. I immediately turned around. "My name is Carol." The girl said with a smile. "Selever." I replied. "So, what's up?" She asked me. "I can't find my sister anywhere. I only went away for a moment, and when I came back, I couldn't find her anywhere." I replied.

"I see what's the problem, amigo." She said, nodding. "What's your sisters name?" "Rasazy. Rasazy is her name." I replied. "Rasazy ... I've heard that name before. Hold on, do you guys live in a church?" Carol asked me. I nodded. "Oh, so your mother is Sarvente." She then said. "How do you know?" I asked. "Made experiences." She replied. What does she mean? Whatever, I've to find Rasazy.

"Wait, Selever?" Carol said. I turned my head to her, raising an eyebrow. "Did you coincidentally go this arcade with someone called ... Y/N?" My eyes widened from that sentence. I just replied with a simple "Yes." "I've seen you guys together here, earlier." She said. I just nodded. "Anyways, I'll go for now. If I'll find your sister, I'll bring her here." I nodded again. "Here's my number, by the way." She said handing me a piece of paper, with her number on it.

"I hope we can be friends." She then said, waving at me and walking away. I sighed, and grabbed my phone out of my pocket. Then I immediately saved her number into my contacs and put my phone away again. "Brother!" Someone yelled behind me. It was Rasazy. "God damnit, where the fuck where you, Rasazy?" I asked her. "Watch your language, brother." She replied. I rolled my eyes. "By the way, I was with someone called 'Zardy." She said smiling.

My eyes widened. What? Isn't Zardy dead? I'm so confused. "Rasazy, I'll go pick up Y/N. When we're home, I wanna talk to you." I told her. Rasazy's got a confused look on her face, but she still nodded. "Come with me." I said, then grabbing her hand.

- 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫. -

I sighed and walked towards the bench, where Y/N, GF, BF and Kapi were sitting on. Kapi didn't care to look at me, while GF and BF gave me a smile. Y/N's already awake, as I can see. I let go of Rasazy's hand and walked towards Y/N. I picked her up and hugged her really tight as I gave her a kiss on her cheek. "I'm so glad you're awake again." I said to her, smiling as I let her down again. "Yeah, me too. I can't even remember what happened, to be honest." She said and sighed.

"I'll tell you later, you can stay for the night at mine." I replied. She smiled and nodded. "Rasazy, come." I said, turning my head towards her. "Okay!" Rasazy said. "Oh my god, is that your sister?" Y/N gazed. "Yep." I replied. "She's so adorable!" She said, walking towards Rasazy. "What's your name." She asked Rasazy. "Rasazy, ma'am!" Rasazy said with a smile on her face. "I like that name!" Y/N replied to her. I coughed, so I'd get Y/N's attention. "Oh, yeah. My bad!" Y/N said. She waved at the three guys, that were still sitting on the bench, as we walked away.