𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 18

[ 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

... but then someone came towards us. "Well, well, well." They said. It was Zardy, right? It sounded so much like him. "For fuck's sake, Zardy fuck off!" I yelled at him with anger in my eyes. Y/N was looking at me with a confused face, then she looked at Zardy again.

Zardy shook his head towards Y/N and slowly began to smile. He walked towards her. "Oh, Y/N. You'll be mine, and only mine!" He said laughing. "You fucking creep, get away from her, she's mine!" I yelled at him, running towards Y/N and standing right infront of her.

"Oh, you really think that?" He replied
still with a smile on his face. I just nodded with the anger in my eyes. "Well, I don't." He said pushing me away, which make me fall on the ground. Y/N looked at him and slowly started to back away. "Aw, are you scared?" Zardy said to her.

She didn't reply. "Leave her alone!" I growled. "Nah." He replied then walking towards Y/N. He looked her straight in the eyes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Then he kissed her, right infront me. He kissed MY GIRLFRIEND RIGHT INFRONT OF ME. My eyes started to turn red and I got up and ran towards Zardy as fast as I could. Y/N pushed him away with a tear rolling down her face. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I yelled at that motherfucker.

But as I ran towards him he punched me so hard, which made me fall to the ground again. That kind of hurt, I have to say. Argh, this can't be happening. I looked up and saw Zardy grabbing her arm while Y/N was trying to run to me, but Zardy pulled her back.

"Can't take what's mine.... Selbitch." He said then disappearing with Y/N. No, this has to be a dream. This can't be real. I yelled so loud, that half of the arcade visitors came towards me.

"Selever, what's happening?" GF then suddenly said, while a few visitors already went away again. "That bitch took her with him!" I yelled. "Who?" Kapi asked. "Zardy.. He took Y/N with him, right infront on my eyes!" I replied. Kapi then nodded. "She must be at his corn field then." Kapi said after. "I can't remember the way there!" I said with a bit of a louder tone. "I do." Rasazy then came out of the croud. "Brother, come with me, I'll show you." She then said and grabbing my hand.

"Pfft, you can't even protect your girlfriend." The cat then started. I didn't even reply, I just sighed.

"You're just too weak."
"You're nothing."
"Y/N would've been better with me!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." I yelled. Everyone backed away... even Rasazy. "I'll go find her myself." I said then flying away.

I'll kill that scarecrow. I don't care anymore.