𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 22

Warning: Make-out session
IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE AND ALL THAT SKIP THIS CHAPTER‼

[ 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

"Rasazy, could you leave my room for now?" I asked Rasazy. She smiled at me and nodded. I opened the door for her as she walked out if my room. I slowly closed the door again. I sighed and turned towards Y/N. "Y/N, you may sit down on my bed." I said to her. She walked towards my bed and sat down. I sat down next to her and wrapped my arm around her.

"Selever, what if your mother finds out about our relationship?" Y/N started. I shook my head to her as my eyes widened. I sighed and didn't even reply to that. I still looked Y/N in her beautiful eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off. Until I just kissed her. She didn't pull back, instead I could feel her enjoying the kiss. I rested my hand on her face and pulled her closer. Then I just picked her up and put her on my lap. It was like a whole make out session, until Y/N gasped for air. Then we continued.

"What's going on here?" Ruv suddenly said out of nowhere. We both let go of our lips and immediately turned our heads to him. He was leaning on a wall with a huge smirk on his face. Y/N's face turned hella red as she jumped off my lap and awkwardly sat down next to me. "Dad, why the fuck can't you knock first ?!" I yelled at him. He just laughed and my face also turned red. I sighed. "Can you please go out of my room." I said. He just nodded and walked out. I sighed, got up, went to my door and closed it. God damnit.

[ 𝐑𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐳𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

I walked downstairs again, when I saw Mom and Dad talking. I sneaked towards the kitchen door, and listened to them. "Selever told me Y/N is an angel." Sarvente said to the russian man. "Well, I don't really see a problem with that, Sarvente." Ruv answered. "Ruv, I'm a literal demon and Selever answell! She's an angel. Plus they're dating, isn't that a sin?!" She started yelling at him.

His eyes widened and he got mad. "That's not even a sin, what are you on about?!" He yelled at her. She went silent. And suddenly, they started fighting. They yelled at each other so loud, that Y/N and Selever could probably hear them. I got a bit scared and ran upstairs again. I knocked on Selever's door, crying. When he opened the door, his eyes widened. "Rasazy what's wrong?" He said and kneeled down at my height. "Mom and Dad, they're fighting!" I replied.

I ran inside the room and I don't know why, but I ran towards Y/N and hugged her. She picked me up on her lap and hugged me back. She's such a nice girl.

[ 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

I could feel some on Rasazy's tears on my hoodie. I gazed over to Selever, who was having a scared look on his face and so did I. Now I could even hear them yelling. I covered Rasazy's ears. Selever walked towards me and sat down next to me. He hugged me aswell and we all tried to cover our ears.

𝐀𝐡𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲. 𝐍𝐨, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 ..

An hour later or so Selever and Rasazy fell asleep, so I layed both of them down at Selever's bed. I got up and walked towards his door. I looked at them once more and then I opened the door and walked out of the room. I closed the door quitely and walked downstairs. I saw Ruv walking up the stairs giving me a quick smile then I could hear him crying. I had a sad look on my face.

Downstairs I could see Sarv being really down and sitting on a chair. "Sarvente, are you okay?" I asked her as I sat down next to her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I got up and hugged her as she hugged back. We both let go and she decided to speak up.