𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 16

[ 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

We both let go of each other, staring into each other's eyes. Y/n started giggling a bit then jumping out of my arms and hugged me really tight. I hugged her back, man.. I just love her so much. "I have to go now, Selever." She started then giving me a kiss on the cheek, waving a goodbye at me. I turned behind and walked into the church with a huge smirk on my face.

[ 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

I saw Y/n passing by the bush and grabbed her hand pulling her into the bush with us. "Hey, wh-" I cut her off by putting my hands infront of her mouth. Her eyes widened. "You may explain what that was." I started. "Uh, I- what?" She replied. I looked at BF with a smirk on my face.

"You were kissing Selever." I smirked. She stared at me as her cheeks started to be red. "I-i, I'll explain tomorrow." and so she rushed out of the bush to her apartment. Me and BF started to laugh a bit then crawling out of the bush too.

[ 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

I opened the door to my apartment door then closing it rough. I stared at the walls with shocked eyes. They saw us?! C'monnn! I sighed and went upstairs to my room. I opened my door and walked towards my wardrobe grabbing my F/C Shirt with a F/C trousers. I jumped on my bed and grabbed my phone. I let out another sigh and I suddenly revieved a call from an unkown number.

Y/n: "Uhhh, hello? Who's this?"

...: "Is this Y/n ?"

Y/n: "Yeah! May I ask who you are?"

...: "That's not important at the moment. There's something I need to tell you. So, I figured out that you're something.. no one has ever seen."

Y/n: "What? I'm a human, what are you on about?"

...: "That's the problem."

After that sentence the person hung up. What- But there-

*Bang* "OUCH!" I yelled. Wait, this was a dream again, and I also hit my head again. "You okay?" Selever asked. I turned my head to him. "But, I was in my bed and then I got a call and then-" "Y/n, you literally passed out." He cut me off, letting out a small laugh. "What-" I said with a confused face.

"You passed out last night." He said. My face made a confused look so I just layed down again. I have so many questions..

« 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 »

This time I woke up in my bed again. I got a text from someone, so I grabbed my phone.

Kapi: Ay, y/n. When do you wanna go to the arcade?

Y/n: In about an hour, if it's okay for you? I just woke up, lol

Kapi: Mm, alright. See you later.

Y/n: See ya!

I let out a small sigh. This will be great..