Part 48

[ Your POV ]

There's so many people in this crowd and there's so much cheering. Everything about this makes me really nervous and I don't like it. God, why'd I agree to this? My legs started to shake a bit and I could feel myself sweating. I gazed at the huge crowd of people infront of the stage. "Heyy Y/N. Are you okay?" Sunday came up to me and asked. I looked over my shoulder and nodded. "I'm fine. T - This is just new to me." I gulped. "Yeah, it's cool. You'll get used to it, I promise." They continued.
"I really hope so."
They gave me a really sweet smile. I couldn't help but smile back. "We still have about 30 minutes, so I'm sure we'll be able to practice a bit. C'mon!" I nodded in response as we both made our way behind the stage.

[Selever's POV]

"Oh my fucking god. We should've stayed at that damn parallel world! It's all your fault that we have to do the dishes right now, Rasazy!" I angrily said to my sister.
"Well, actually we have to do this because of you dumbfuck."
"Quit cussing, sister. Also, we still have to do this because of you." "No we don't! You were the one who almost managed to burn dad's ushanka." After she said that I was even more annoyed. "That's not even true! Also, it was an accident!" Rasazy sighed.
"You guys can go upstairs now. I'll do the rest." Mom suddenly said from behind us. "FINALLY!" I shouted as I was about to go upstairs when mom suddenly stopped me from doing so. "You'll stay here real quick." She spoke in a more angry tone. Rasazy shrugged and went upstairs. I turned towards mom and raised a brow. "Have you talked to Y/N lately?" She started crossing her arms. I had to think a bit. Did I talk to her? "I don't think so." I answered keeping things classy. "Did you even hear that she's singing on a concert tonight?" My eyes widened and so did my mouth. "WHAT?" I stood there in shock. Can she even sing? Why didn't she tell me about it? What the fu-
"Yeah. Maybe you can visit the concert?"
"Ofcourse I will! That little-"
"Selever."
"Sorry, mother. She just didn't tell me about it."
Mom chuckled as I went upstairs to my room.
I walked towards my bed and sat down, thinking. I sure didn't talk often to Y/N anymore, like I did in the past. Maybe I can surprise her a little and visit the concert without her knowing a single shit? The only question is ... where the hell is that concert and who is hosting it? Then suddenly something came into my mind. There must be flyers around the city about it, i'm pretty sure. I rushed downstairs and out of the church but before I could do so, my mother stopped me. "Where are you going?"
"I'm gonna visit CJ. I'll be back later."
"But it's 10 p-"
"I know." Is all I answered before I ran outside.
I looked to my right and then to my left and spotted a little flyer on a bench near our church. I made my way towards it and removed it drom the bench.
I was trying to find the location of the concert.
Where the hell is it!
BINGO! I found it. Oh Y/N. You surely will be surprised about my little visit.

[ Your POV ]

"Sunday, I'm r-really nervous." I stuttered out.
They chuckled and put their hand on my shoulder. "You'll be fine calm down. Just imagine only me being there like we first sang in my garage."
My eyes widened. That's an amazing idea!
I nodded in response as I sighed.
"Alright, let's do this!" I said. Sunday, me and the other band members went outside on the stage. There's so many people cheering and clapping. This makes me want to faint honestly.
"Good evening everybody!" Sundy spoke into their microphone. The crowd began to cheer louder and louder which made me gulp.
"Welcome to our concert! And you guys welcome Y/N!" They continued. The crowd cheered really loud when they said my name which made me smile really bright. Sunday passed me a microphone. "You ready?" They asked me. I nodded. "Let's do this."
The music started playing which is a sign, that the first song began. Valentine.

I could hear the crowd cheering really loud at this song. Probably because of all th yellings but this song is really good and everything seemed to be going great. Or should I say, everything WENT great! "You did amazing. Now let's start your favourite song, Y/N."
They had a point. BI-NB was indeed my favourite song.

[ Selever's POV ]

Holy shit! Since when can Y/N sing that good. This song goes hard. (BI-NB) I was vibing to the song up from the roof from the stage. This is literally the best hiding spot. But sadly the song was already over. "Alright everybody, this is the last song. Let's rock!" The crowd cheered really loud. Wait who's voice is that? That must be the owner of this concert! Wait ... SUNDAY?
I couldn't believe my eyes. It was really them. But as I was talking to myself the 3rd song already started. Damn Y/N is really good at this.
...
"Alright my dudes. Let's end this concert with one last song!" Sunday spoke into their mic.
I thought this was already the last song?
"Y/N i'm sure you know a song."
Y/N seemed to be thinking.
"Well. I do know a song from someone. It's called Casanova." ( Idea by: Zavodila_94 )
My eyes widened as I hear that word. That's my song? Y/N can sing my song?
"Okay, okay. How about a 2v1? Against me and Chase?" Sunday said. Hold on, CHASE?
I could see Chase walking up on the stage next to Sunday.
"HUH? CHASE?" Y/N spoke into her mic in a bit of a louder tone. "I- is that even fair?" She continued asking.
"Not really but there aren't any rules anyway!"
"And that's where I join that match!" I shouted as I jumped down from the roof of the stage and stood next to Y/N. "Selever?!" She asked, shocked. "Yep that's me! Hand me a mic sunday!" I said as their eyes widened. "Gladly!" They spoke after and tossed over a mic.
"Alright guys, let's end this concert right here!" Sunday shouted into their microphone.